List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 07:09AM, Views: 1080950, Replies: 28298
    « 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 » »| page:
    #26021   2013/08/27 06:02AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

FSmithFans ‏@fsmithfans @FreddieMSmith will be at the #DAYS booktour. No FS dates confirmed yet, but you can see all the general dates here: tinyurl.com/nya8b4f

#26022   2013/08/27 06:03AM
    Str8tButEqual

Some of yesterday's caps

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson All #DAYSCAPS now on Facebook! t.co/hvx0ZoyAYQ #DOOL #DAYS I'll upload these on Tumblr a little later.

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson All #DAYSCAPS on Tumbr! t.co/0QjPdnaaOc #DAYS #DOOL

#26023   2013/08/27 06:44AM
    Str8tButEqual

Mari updated her story.

www.fanfiction.net/s/9438028/23/Hold-Me-In-Your-Arms

#26024   2013/08/27 07:10AM
    kayhan

Quote fadingrose: AI'm a WilSon fan, too, but I follow OTHER story lines as well and have been watching DAYS since the beginning. (Yes, I'm that old!) Some plots and/or characters I've liked, and others I have not. I'm saddened that Chandler is leaving, since I've enjoyed his superb acting and the WilSon relationship. However, it's unfortunate that other fans seem ready to stop watching DAYS entirely, because of the current Will's departure and recasting. None of us know the details of the contract negotiations--so instead of being angry, maybe we all ought to give the other story lines and the "new Will" a chance. Of course, we wish Chandler the best of success in whatever lies ahead for him.

I agree with you. I have only been watching since September 2012 when Will and Sonny first kissed in front of the Brady Pub and decided to start a relationship. I then went back through the YT clips and acquainted myself with Chandler Massey's Will when he debuted in February 2010 and went through his whole story, including the relationship with Gabi and his first meeting with Sonny in June 2011 and throughout the coming out story and eventually pairing with Sonny in 2012. I became hooked on this love story of WilSon and that is the story I am following. I do watch the whole episodes but have not felt a connection with any of the other storylines as I have with the WilSon story.

I am saddened by Chandler's departure, but I understand and completely support his decision as he wants to finish his college education which he began four years ago when he graduated from high school and moved out to LA to attend UCLA but had to put it on hold when he was hired by Days of our Lives. I know it is important to him to finish his college education because he does not want to be known as a college dropout. He also wants to have other acting opportunities and experiences. He is an accomplished actor, and has aspirations to do theater. Who knows, he could become a regular on Broadway and do television. We know he has been in a few films (16-Love in 2010 I think, and Angels in Stardust in 2012 which has yet to be released but they are hopeful they can get it released sometime soon). I just don't appreciate the way TPTB handled the way they released him from his contract. To do it the way they did it was underhanded and very unprofessional in my opinion. Not allowing him to be able to say goodbye to his co-workers and friends from the show was cruel and devastating I am sure. You can tell from some of the photos/video of the Chicago/Atlanta events that Chandler was not very happy and looked sad at times. I felt like crying as I looked at some of the photos of his sad and disappointed face. He just looked so vulnerable I just wanted to reach out and give him a hug. Of course, there were people there who were able to reach out to him and I hope he had a good experience with those events. Sadly those are probably the last fan events he will attend. I know he has already been taken off the list of the events to promote the Healthy Living book he contributed to. He had even promised one of the young ladies from the Boston event to visit her in New York when he was to go there in September (I think he is to appear on the Today Show - and he told this young lady that he would take her out for cookies and there was talk of a Broadway Show too - and he has cancelled that appearance for the book tour (not sure about the Today Show appearance - I don't know if that was related to the book or if it related to the Kickstarter project he and Casey Deidrick is involved in - do not know all the details of that). Anyway, this girl, Mary, was very disappointed to learn that his visit with her has been cancelled (I think she read it on twitter - he did not actually contact her about the cancellation).

Boy, I don't know why I told all of that. Not sure where I was going with that but anyway, upwards and onwards: My point is that I love the WilSon relationship. I love Freddie Smith as an actor and also as the character of Sonny. I also love Chandler (still do and always will) and loved the character of Will Horton portrayed by Chandler. However, since he will no longer be playing that character as of the end of the year, I will support the new actor who will be portraying Will and hope that he and Freddie work well together and create a new version of WilSon that will be just as captivating and loving as the original WilSon. I know this new actor will have an upwards struggle to please the die-hard WilSon fans who loved FS and CM, but I am willing to give them a chance because I believe in the WilSon love story and I know that Freddie is an amazing actor who can work magic with just about anyone he acts with. So I know that he and this new actor will work hard to try to recreate the magic of WilSon. I just hope the writers will create an interesting and creative storyline for these two that will continue to captivate and keep the audience interested in them as they continue to develop and strengthen this relationship. I hope we get a WilSon engagement and wedding and see them become a family with Arianna Grace and other children if that is meant to be in the future. I hope that WilSon will become a SuperCouple and remain on frontburner status.

I hate the Dannifer storyline/relationship and do not support them at all. I am not interested in EJ/Sami and am not sure if they are really meant to be together for the long haul. I don't care for Brady and Kristen and do not care if they ever get together. We know that ED is leaving at the end of the year so I really don't think that relationship will survive much longer. Eric and Nicole are doomed as a couple because he is a priest and I do not believe he will leave that vocation.

I am looking forward to the WilSon scenes on today's show, and I think we get them on Friday as well. Not sure about any of the other days, but I watch everyday and when it is a WilSon Day I celebrate because I love them so much.

Sorry for the novel, I just had to get some of that out. Thanks, and I will check in later. Hugs to everyone on WilSon Blvd. I appreciate all of you, even those who have left the thread. Because we all love Will and Sonny and the WilSon relationship.

#26025   2013/08/27 07:30AM
    gidi51

Quote lucky irish: hey everyone! I have a few minutes this morning and then meetings and training for the rest of the day

I love everyone's post. I don't have time to respond individually, but I read them all and just nodded my head the whole time.

While the whole situation with the early recast and Corday being a blow hard still pisses me off, I had a thought last night...

This could have been worse. They could have had Will leave the show and break Sonny's heart. Then we would have had to watch Sonny be heartbroken and possibly/potentially fall in love with someone else (Brian...) (Brent...) (someone new...) and then all of what WilSon is would be frozen in time and we wouldn't get anymore.

I understand that the next milestones in their relationship will occur with a nuWill, but to me its better then them not happening at all.

I love CM and FS together and they will forever be WilSon in my heart. I will probably always watch their old scenes and relive the magical journey we all took together.

I don't begrudge anyone that can't continue to watch, but I've come to the conclusion I HAVE to...for me and for the importance of this story.

I understand that I'll need to see love and chemistry between FS and nuWill, and I'm hoping that nuWill will have done some research, so he can KNOW the history.

If I was an actor and I knew that this was the kind of role I was stepping into, I would want it to be as wonderful as it could be. I'm going to hope that nuWill feels the same way I do.

There's my pep talk for the day. I'm doing my best to stay positive (an occasionally annoying trait...just let me know if I'm bugging you...lol)

Love you all!!! I'll catch up later!

Hope we get WilSon today!

i think u r right

#26026   2013/08/27 08:00AM
    gidi51

Some thought of what is going on.
    I came very late as only then i discover there is gay story line.As it is not broadcast in my country yt is my source and I went back till sonny and will meeting.
    For me it is needed gay story line that more and more people see so it help gay case.
    This thing that going now how chandler leave is irritating especially what I read in reliable site after chandler talking thinking to leave.Of course corday say he is very sorry chandler leave and Will will not recast. But what I read was different.Young actor that his succes get to his head think he can acheive more but he is wrong ,days will show him the door.. The only candidate for this was chandler I didn't believe it then.Yes chandler say he think to leave but he was not sure. It was possible to let finish college and continue his role as will.(btw returnig to college and going to university is smart step. You never know as actor what happen next even u r very talent).
    It seemd days wanted to say we say the last word.Chandler can't burn the bridges.
    Now with all sadness we have to think what is better for what we want.As for me continuation of wilson story is important even it without chandler(he is wonderful and I know how much it will be difficult.) But for me it is the gay struggle very important their love will flourish, A wedding and become a family will serve the gay struggle case. So I hope wilson will be ok and writers will not continue their wrong line and return basicly on the same line in a bit diferent way.If they go the right way I shall be pleased if not this wilson story will be doomed.

#26027   2013/08/27 08:24AM
    kayhan

Quote CHKDeWilSon: Hi WilSon Blvd

It is so heartening to come on here and read that others are feeling pretty much how I'm feeling about Chandler leaving the role of Will Horton sooner than expected.

I feel comforted in the knowledge that I am not alone in being upset by how it was handled because a few days later and I'm still feeling a sense of loss even though we know we have Chandler on our screens for a good 3 to 4 months still.

When it was talk about (original)WilSon getting married, I wasn't too hot on the idea as I felt it was way too soon for them to take that route. But now Chandler is gone and the likelyhood that they are leading towards that and it will be nuWill marrying Freddie's Sonny....HELL TO THE NO!
    I just won't be able to accept it, I know in myself it would be like Sonny is marrying an impostor.

And I am mad that when we FINALLY get to see WilSon bedroom, it will be with nuwilson in it?! Seriously am peerved about that as we have been waiting to see some bedroom action for WilSon since Will came out of hospital. And yet they break up Gack and they still get to have a sex scene?! I really wanna know why they make out WilSon are an important couple in the show and yet they treat them less them favourbly when it come to them being equal with the other couples on Days.

I love Chandler's Will and adore him (and fancy the pants of CM ) and have never loved a tv character in my life like Will so he has become by fav ever tv character. So nuWill is hardly likely to change my mind not saying he won't be good (that is to be determined) but as of now I feel sick to the stomach of another actor playing Will and am not looking forward to it in the slightest which is why I see myself saying adidios to nuwilson when they make their first appearance on Days.

As for Corday, well I'll never take anything he says as the truth ever again. I know Chandler wanted to leave early but I just feel like even he was shocked with the speed they got him out. So what are we to believe that the new actor who is going to play Will was saying that if he didn't get the part then and there he was off to do something else?! Sorry but they managed this terribly and to not even have Freddie involved in Chandler's last scene is a smack in the face to those of us that were already upset with the knowledge we were gonna lose Chandler.

This is even harder to deal with because we still support Freddie and want the best for him. I just hope he hasn't been put in a situation where he feels less than secure about his job on Days.

And I've been on YT reading comments regarding Chandler's exit. Most are wanting to give the nuWill a chance which is fair enough however of course there had to be a couple of comments about Chandler's kissing and how he didn't seem to be comfortable with those kind of scenes. I don't know what I've been looking at because I always got the impression that Chandler and Freddie were good with each and tried to egg each other on by doing things to the other to distract them. But hey I guess we all see things differently.
    So I am predicting that (IF) nuWill kisses open mouth then a lot of them will love him!!

It was good to see them on yesterdays Days. I'll admit to think that Sonny was slightly out of order with Gabi for insisting she had to stay at home with the baby when he could have taken Arianna with him and met his Dad somewhere else. I thought it was ridiculous that Justin was talking about something as important as Sami's case inside a public place.
    However Gabi lose me when she when crazy at Will when she clearly knows he won't be comfortable with Nick being there which is why she got him to go pretty quick after they had sex because she did tell Nick that Will and Sonny wouldn't like to see he was in their home.
    I'm kind of disappointed with Days for going down this route with Gabi because I was happy that she and Sonny seem to be finally over their issues even though we know Gabi did a bad thing to Melanie. However that seems to be rearing it's ugly head again with Chad and Sonny mentioning it at the club opening and with Camilla leaving the show, she's either gonna go off with Arianna or end up in jail.
    Also was glad they were going to redeem Nick which suprised the hell out of myself because I'be never been a fan of Nick in the slightest. But he doesn't seem to have got proper help for his problems and it looks like he's about to go bad again. Ah well....

Well looking forward to todays episode of Days as I want to see Sonny's reaction to Nick being in their home.

Will be back later and sorry about the long rant/post.

Nice to be in here with you all feeling mainly like how I feel. Thanks peeps

Great post. Loved your comments and observations. We all love WilSon love story and want to see them become a supercouple and an established family. I hope we get to see that.

#26028   2013/08/27 09:10AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Son tells Gabs that Ari hears her yelling, Gabs says dont tell her what to do lol
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Son says he was not telling her what to do,Gabs still mad, says what happened to 3 of them as a team? She feels shafted

#26029   2013/08/27 09:18AM
    Str8tButEqual

Julie ‏@OhMyJewels Will is apparently REALLY not over Nick's words and actions. Apparently the writers forgot that he was. #Days
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Son asks about fight. Will says he caught Nick with his baby. Son now understands, Gabs takes fit, says Nick changed
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Will real mad, says not to forget Nick blackmailed him, stole his baby, said he was unfit, attacked Son, called him gay

#26030   2013/08/27 09:24AM
    Str8tButEqual

Ihavetheverybest ‏@hpcharmed oop RT @DaveBedford81: #Wilson #DAYS Gabi says Nick has changed but Will calls her stupid and says he hasn't.

« 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list