List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1045266, Replies: 28284
    « 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 » »| page:
    #26011   2013/08/27 04:22AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    fadingrose

AI'm a WilSon fan, too, but I follow OTHER story lines as well and have been watching DAYS since the beginning. (Yes, I'm that old!) Some plots and/or characters I've liked, and others I have not. I'm saddened that Chandler is leaving, since I've enjoyed his superb acting and the WilSon relationship. However, it's unfortunate that other fans seem ready to stop watching DAYS entirely, because of the current Will's departure and recasting. None of us know the details of the contract negotiations--so instead of being angry, maybe we all ought to give the other story lines and the "new Will" a chance. Of course, we wish Chandler the best of success in whatever lies ahead for him.

#26012   2013/08/27 05:05AM
    CHKDeWilSon

Hi WilSon Blvd

It is so heartening to come on here and read that others are feeling pretty much how I'm feeling about Chandler leaving the role of Will Horton sooner than expected.

I feel comforted in the knowledge that I am not alone in being upset by how it was handled because a few days later and I'm still feeling a sense of loss even though we know we have Chandler on our screens for a good 3 to 4 months still.

When it was talk about (original)WilSon getting married, I wasn't too hot on the idea as I felt it was way too soon for them to take that route. But now Chandler is gone and the likelyhood that they are leading towards that and it will be nuWill marrying Freddie's Sonny....HELL TO THE NO!
    I just won't be able to accept it, I know in myself it would be like Sonny is marrying an impostor.

And I am mad that when we FINALLY get to see WilSon bedroom, it will be with nuwilson in it?! Seriously am peerved about that as we have been waiting to see some bedroom action for WilSon since Will came out of hospital. And yet they break up Gack and they still get to have a sex scene?! I really wanna know why they make out WilSon are an important couple in the show and yet they treat them less them favourbly when it come to them being equal with the other couples on Days.

I love Chandler's Will and adore him (and fancy the pants of CM ) and have never loved a tv character in my life like Will so he has become by fav ever tv character. So nuWill is hardly likely to change my mind not saying he won't be good (that is to be determined) but as of now I feel sick to the stomach of another actor playing Will and am not looking forward to it in the slightest which is why I see myself saying adidios to nuwilson when they make their first appearance on Days.

As for Corday, well I'll never take anything he says as the truth ever again. I know Chandler wanted to leave early but I just feel like even he was shocked with the speed they got him out. So what are we to believe that the new actor who is going to play Will was saying that if he didn't get the part then and there he was off to do something else?! Sorry but they managed this terribly and to not even have Freddie involved in Chandler's last scene is a smack in the face to those of us that were already upset with the knowledge we were gonna lose Chandler.

This is even harder to deal with because we still support Freddie and want the best for him. I just hope he hasn't been put in a situation where he feels less than secure about his job on Days.

And I've been on YT reading comments regarding Chandler's exit. Most are wanting to give the nuWill a chance which is fair enough however of course there had to be a couple of comments about Chandler's kissing and how he didn't seem to be comfortable with those kind of scenes. I don't know what I've been looking at because I always got the impression that Chandler and Freddie were good with each and tried to egg each other on by doing things to the other to distract them. But hey I guess we all see things differently.
    So I am predicting that (IF) nuWill kisses open mouth then a lot of them will love him!!

It was good to see them on yesterdays Days. I'll admit to think that Sonny was slightly out of order with Gabi for insisting she had to stay at home with the baby when he could have taken Arianna with him and met his Dad somewhere else. I thought it was ridiculous that Justin was talking about something as important as Sami's case inside a public place.
    However Gabi lose me when she when crazy at Will when she clearly knows he won't be comfortable with Nick being there which is why she got him to go pretty quick after they had sex because she did tell Nick that Will and Sonny wouldn't like to see he was in their home.
    I'm kind of disappointed with Days for going down this route with Gabi because I was happy that she and Sonny seem to be finally over their issues even though we know Gabi did a bad thing to Melanie. However that seems to be rearing it's ugly head again with Chad and Sonny mentioning it at the club opening and with Camilla leaving the show, she's either gonna go off with Arianna or end up in jail.
    Also was glad they were going to redeem Nick which suprised the hell out of myself because I'be never been a fan of Nick in the slightest. But he doesn't seem to have got proper help for his problems and it looks like he's about to go bad again. Ah well....

Well looking forward to todays episode of Days as I want to see Sonny's reaction to Nick being in their home.

Will be back later and sorry about the long rant/post.

Nice to be in here with you all feeling mainly like how I feel. Thanks peeps

#26013   2013/08/27 05:11AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote fadingrose: AI'm a WilSon fan, too, but I follow OTHER story lines as well and have been watching DAYS since the beginning. (Yes, I'm that old!) Some plots and/or characters I've liked, and others I have not. I'm saddened that Chandler is leaving, since I've enjoyed his superb acting and the WilSon relationship. However, it's unfortunate that other fans seem ready to stop watching DAYS entirely, because of the current Will's departure and recasting. None of us know the details of the contract negotiations--so instead of being angry, maybe we all ought to give the other story lines and the "new Will" a chance. Of course, we wish Chandler the best of success in whatever lies ahead for him.

We do know from people who went to the fan event and did a Q & A session with Chandler that yes Chandler wasn’t fired. He was always going to leave and he always knew they were going to recast BUT he was not expecting to be released so soon and without any notice, which for me I find in poor taste especially when Chandler won two Emmy‘s for Days.

I’ve mentioned in a previous post that I’ve been watching DOOL off/on for 30+ years and it was during my off time when I heard about the gay s/l and I came back only for that. I’ll be honest with you, the other s/l are basically crap as far as I’m concerned. The only other character s/l that I like is JJ. I could care less about Dannifer or Bristen and the rest of the s/l are not good quality s/l. I’ve read enough fan fiction to know where the good quality writing is. Once in a blue moon DOOL pulls off a great s/l like when WilSon was on the island confronting Jensen or they can have some funny episodes like the pot donuts but for the most part the s/l just lag & suck with no consistency. As I’ve stated before I’m hanging on for only Freddie’s sake and I respect that others want to drop this s/l if that‘s what they want to do.

It really hurts the WilSon fans that we’re finally getting some of the things that we’ve been wishing for only it’s not going to be with Chandler. And maybe this is Corday’s goal which is to strike back at us because we’re not at his Dannifer shrine.

#26014   2013/08/27 05:18AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote CHKDeWilSon: Hi WilSon Blvd

It is so heartening to come on here and read that others are feeling pretty much how I'm feeling about Chandler leaving the role of Will Horton sooner than expected.

I feel comforted in the knowledge that I am not alone in being upset by how it was handled because a few days later and I'm still feeling a sense of loss even though we know we have Chandler on our screens for a good 3 to 4 months still.

When it was talk about (original)WilSon getting married, I wasn't too hot on the idea as I felt it was way too soon for them to take that route. But now Chandler is gone and the likelyhood that they are leading towards that and it will be nuWill marrying Freddie's Sonny....HELL TO THE NO!
    I just won't be able to accept it, I know in myself it would be like Sonny is marrying an impostor.

And I am mad that when we FINALLY get to see WilSon bedroom, it will be with nuwilson in it?! Seriously am peerved about that as we have been waiting to see some bedroom action for WilSon since Will came out of hospital. And yet they break up Gack and they still get to have a sex scene?! I really wanna know why they make out WilSon are an important couple in the show and yet they treat them less them favourbly when it come to them being equal with the other couples on Days.

I love Chandler's Will and adore him (and fancy the pants of CM ) and have never loved a tv character in my life like Will so he has become by fav ever tv character. So nuWill is hardly likely to change my mind not saying he won't be good (that is to be determined) but as of now I feel sick to the stomach of another actor playing Will and am not looking forward to it in the slightest which is why I see myself saying adidios to nuwilson when they make their first appearance on Days.

As for Corday, well I'll never take anything he says as the truth ever again. I know Chandler wanted to leave early but I just feel like even he was shocked with the speed they got him out. So what are we to believe that the new actor who is going to play Will was saying that if he didn't get the part then and there he was off to do something else?! Sorry but they managed this terribly and to not even have Freddie involved in Chandler's last scene is a smack in the face to those of us that were already upset with the knowledge we were gonna lose Chandler.

This is even harder to deal with because we still support Freddie and want the best for him. I just hope he hasn't been put in a situation where he feels less than secure about his job on Days.

And I've been on YT reading comments regarding Chandler's exit. Most are wanting to give the nuWill a chance which is fair enough however of course there had to be a couple of comments about Chandler's kissing and how he didn't seem to be comfortable with those kind of scenes. I don't know what I've been looking at because I always got the impression that Chandler and Freddie were good with each and tried to egg each other on by doing things to the other to distract them. But hey I guess we all see things differently.
    So I am predicting that (IF) nuWill kisses open mouth then a lot of them will love him!!

It was good to see them on yesterdays Days. I'll admit to think that Sonny was slightly out of order with Gabi for insisting she had to stay at home with the baby when he could have taken Arianna with him and met his Dad somewhere else. I thought it was ridiculous that Justin was talking about something as important as Sami's case inside a public place.
    However Gabi lose me when she when crazy at Will when she clearly knows he won't be comfortable with Nick being there which is why she got him to go pretty quick after they had sex because she did tell Nick that Will and Sonny wouldn't like to see he was in their home.
    I'm kind of disappointed with Days for going down this route with Gabi because I was happy that she and Sonny seem to be finally over their issues even though we know Gabi did a bad thing to Melanie. However that seems to be rearing it's ugly head again with Chad and Sonny mentioning it at the club opening and with Camilla leaving the show, she's either gonna go off with Arianna or end up in jail.
    Also was glad they were going to redeem Nick which suprised the hell out of myself because I'be never been a fan of Nick in the slightest. But he doesn't seem to have got proper help for his problems and it looks like he's about to go bad again. Ah well....

Well looking forward to todays episode of Days as I want to see Sonny's reaction to Nick being in their home.

Will be back later and sorry about the long rant/post.

Nice to be in here with you all feeling mainly like how I feel. Thanks peeps

It's great to see your post and I don't mind rants.

I've been avoiding going to other soap boards as well as reading other YT comments since the news of Chandler leaving. I don't need to see those hateful posts.

There are a lot of fans out there that want to see Gabi's part in Mel's kidnapping come to light and I think that DOOL is finally listening to that.

#26015   2013/08/27 05:19AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. It was great to see WilSon as a united front again looking as hot as ever.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 8.26.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsmHuGP8Eb0

0:09 Ok, so Salem’s in California. Does this mean that WilSon can now get married?

0:15-0:28 Sonny “Hey. I thought maybe you would be home. I just got here and--”
    Will “What? What’s going on? You ok?”----------I love how concerned Will is about Sonny.
    Sonny “I got served with a subpoena. I’m gonna have to testify against your mom.”
    Will “Yeah, that makes two of us.”

0:30-0:46 Sonny “All right, you know what we’re gonna do? Let’s take one step at a time, I’m gonna get in touch with my dad and he’ll let us know what to do next.”
    Will “Ok. I’m going to head over to the club. You think you could meet us there?”
    Sonny “That’s perfect. Close to the courhouse. I just want you to stay calm and I’ll see you soon. I love you.”
    Will “I love you too.”-----------------So sweet, it has been so long.

0:47 Aw, Sonny’s smiling over Will’s “I love you”.

0:50-2:31 Sonny “Meet me at club. Important.”
    Gabi “Oh, I’m so glad that you are here. I don’t wanna be late for my class, and Ari is finally asleep.”
    Sonny “Uh, listen, I know that we had plans that I would be here for the next few hours, but I have a meeting to go to and it’s very urgent.”
    Gabi “Ok. Did you call Will?”
    Sonny “That’s the thing. Will is gonna be at the same meeting so--”
    Gabi “So what, I’m just supposed to miss class?”------------Your daughter should be more important than class.
    Sonny “Look, I’m really sorry, but can’t someone just take notes for you? That’d be amazing. They’ll do that for you, right?”
    Gabi “No, no one can do that. It’s not that easy, ok? Yesterday I let you guys go to the club opening so now it’s my turn. So if you guys have a meeting to go to just figure it out because I’m leaving.”-------------WTF Gabi “let” them go to the club.
    Sonny “No, no, no. No, you’re not.”
    Gabi “Wait, now you’re giving orders?”
    Sonny “Look, I’m--I’m sorry. I’m just really messed up. I got served a subpoena and I have to go testify in Sami’s case.”
    Gabi “Well--”
    Sonny “Ok, and so did Will. He got the same thing.”
    Gabi “You already knew that was coming.”
    Sonny “Yeah, but you don’t understand. We were subpoenaed by the prosecution. So Will and I need to go talk to my dad right now.”
    Gabi “Ok fine. But just take Arianna with you. She’ll sleep in her carrier. She’ll be fine, ok?”
    Sonny “Look, Gabi, I can’t. I don’t know how long I’m gonna be, all right? And what if she wakes up? What if she needs to be fed? I know this timing sucks, but jury selection’s today. And if the prosecution pushes things we might get sent to court right away.”
    Gabi “Come on! Please.”------------Quit whining and be mature by taking care of your daughter.
    Sonny “We can’t do that. My dad’s time is very precious. So we need to meet him when he can meet us. Will’s mom could go to prison for life. Please.”
    Gabi “I should have never taken summer classes because now I’m behind and, Sonny, I’m running on two hours of sleep, ok? I need to do this.”----------Cry me a river. Your daughter should take top priority & WilSon’s crises are more important than your class.
    Sonny “Ok, you know what, you know what, how about you sleep right now? Ari’s still down, ok? And I know people will give you notes. They will. It’ll all work out. I will make this fast, but I have to go, ok?”--------Yeah, go Sonny.

2:33 Gabi’s look at being left there.

2:39-4:10 Nick “Will. Hey. How’s it going? It’s totally redone, huh?”
    Will “Yeah.”
    Nick “Wow. This is--it’s awesome. It’s a great place.”------------I find this weird that Nick’s being effusive over the redesign.
    Will “Thank you. Oh, you got one too?”
    Nick “Wh--sorry?”
    Will “A subpoena. So you can testify at mom’s trial.”
    Nick “Oh, no, this is just this thing that I’m--I got handed. Uh, my parole ended today.”
    Will “Really?”
    Nick “Yeah, I’m a free man.”
    Will “Really? Ok. Congratulations.”
    Nick “Well, thank you. You know, it’s like keep your nose clean, be a good boy.”
    Will “Are you serious?”
    Nick “Uh, yeah.”
    Will “Oh, like you--you’ve never done one thing wrong since you got out?”
    Nick “Um, no. I-I didn’t--”-----------He seems to be suffering from memory problems and can’t recall all the things he did to WilSon.
    Will “Ok. Oh, hey.”
    Sonny “My dad isn’t here yet?”
    Will “No.”
    Nick “Hey, Sonny.”
    Sonny “What’s up, Nick?”
    Nick “How’s it going?”
    Sonny “Good.”
    Will “Who has Ari? I thought Gabi had a class.”------------She has no class.
    Sonny “No, Gabi had to skip her lecture because of what we’re doing here. She had to take care of Ari. Um, you know, we just didn’t wanna disrupt her sleeping schedule.”
    Will “I’m sure she loved that she’s gotta stay home again. This sucks. This sucks.”----WTH you shouldn’t care about that.
    Sonny “Yeah, no kidding. But my dad did text me and say he would be here as soon as he can get away from the office.”
    Will “Ok, that’s good.”
    Nick “Listen, you guys. Um, I gotta go. Sounds like you guys have stuff to--to work out, but, um, I’ll see you soon and good luck with this place. It looks great.”----------It’s really odd how he’s just lurking there.
    Sonny “Thanks, Nick.”

3:58-4:07 Will’s fake smile when listening to Nick.

4:11-4:13 WilSon looking at each other after Nick leaves.

4:20-4:30 Cover your eyes it’s a Gack flashback.

5:00-5:01 It looked like Will nudged Sonny’s arm.

4:33-5:09 Adrienne “Hey, guys.”
    Sonny “Mom.”
    Adrienne “Oh, hey. Listen, I--Look, I-I understand why you didn’t invite me to the opening and everything, but I just wanted to stop by and see the place and it is terrific, honey.”------Um, it wasn’t just you he didn’t invite. His dad didn’t go either.
    Sonny “Thank you. Yeah, uh, it’s just that right now is not a good time for--”
    Adrienne “Justin, could you please explain to Sonny that I-I just came by to see the place and wish him well.”
    Justin “Well, actually, Adrienne, I need to speak to Sonny and Will alone.”
    Adrienne “I should leave?”-----------That seems to be the message.
    Justin “If you don’t mind.”

5:09-5:15 Right here I can see what looks like Freddie & Chandler are trying to fight back smiles so I don’t know what was going on behind the scenes.

5:20-6:12 Justin “If I was your lawyer, which of course I can’t be since I’m Sami’s, I would advise you to tell the truth. What you both need to do is hire your own attorneys. Look, I’m gonna forward you the names and the numbers of two very good attorneys. I will contact them first and tell them to expect your call, all right? So don’t delay, all right? Do this.”
    Will “Ok.”
    Sonny “We will.”
    Justin “All right, listen. I gotta get back to, um, Sami. The jury selection starts today. Hang in there.”
    Will “Well, um, I guess you call your guy and whatever and I will go relieve Gabi. This sucks.”---------I like how Will said “This sucks” at the end.
    Sonny “Were you out there the whole time.”

6:24-6:43 Gabi “Hey, Will.”
    Nick “Hey, Will.”
    Will “Hey, Nick.”
    Nick “Hey.”
    Gabi “I should probably get her to bed. She only got a couple of hours of sleep.”
    Will “I can take her. I haven’t seen her since this morning. I got her.”
    Nick “You got her?”
    Will “I got her, yes. Thank you. Thank you. Hi. There you go. Hi.”----------I love how Will takes care of Ari.

7:16 Will “What the hell was that?”------Woop, go Will.

7:22-7:45 Adrienne “How could I leave when you’re so obviously upset and worried about something?”
    Sonny “Will and I both got subpoenaed to testify against Sami. And Will’s thinking about clamming up, but that could put him in prison. But then if he testifies and says everything that he knows, that can make Sami’s case worse.”
    Adrienne “Thank god you’re protected.”-----------Smooth move Adrienne. You couldn’t show just a little bit of concern for Will.

7:45-7:49 I love how frustrated Sonny got with his mom & left her.

7:53-8:53 Will “Gabi, why did you think I would be ok with this? Nick Fallon is the last person in the world that I want in this house. It does not matter to me who invites him in.”
    Gabi “Ok, all right. Let me--Let me just get--Let me get this straight. Not only do you choose when you will or will not take care of Arianna, you’re also gonna choose my friends? I don’t think so, Will.”--------WilSon take more care of Ari than you do.
    Will “Do you want me to make a list of everything he’s done?”
    Gabi “You know what, he got off parole today. He’s a free man.”--------He’s still on ex-con with issues.
    Will “Uh--ok, you know what? He paid for the crimes that he did back then, right? But he has not paid for what he’s done to me, ok? When he blackmailed me and basically tried to steal my daughter. Don’t do that. And all the homophobic--”
    Gabi “He said he was sorry! He said he was sorry, ok?”---------Saying “sorry” doesn’t fix everything.
    Will “Ok, great. He said he was sorry? That just makes it all better then, right? And I’ll be fine with him coming in here and holding my daughter--”
    Gabi “Well, she is my daughter too. All right? And you and your boyfriend need to start remembering that.”---------When the hell are you going to remember it. All you’ve been doing is whining about not going class and the other night you were screwing Nick.

8:41 Pissed off Will.

#26016   2013/08/27 05:20AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

8/27 Nicole and Eric bond over a tragic death; Gabi blasts Sonny and Will for trying to run her life; Eric has a very disturbing dream; Daniel questions Kristen when she accidentally admits she has a secret.

#26017   2013/08/27 05:46AM
    lucky irish

hey everyone! I have a few minutes this morning and then meetings and training for the rest of the day

I love everyone's post. I don't have time to respond individually, but I read them all and just nodded my head the whole time.

While the whole situation with the early recast and Corday being a blow hard still pisses me off, I had a thought last night...

This could have been worse. They could have had Will leave the show and break Sonny's heart. Then we would have had to watch Sonny be heartbroken and possibly/potentially fall in love with someone else (Brian...) (Brent...) (someone new...) and then all of what WilSon is would be frozen in time and we wouldn't get anymore.

I understand that the next milestones in their relationship will occur with a nuWill, but to me its better then them not happening at all.

I love CM and FS together and they will forever be WilSon in my heart. I will probably always watch their old scenes and relive the magical journey we all took together.

I don't begrudge anyone that can't continue to watch, but I've come to the conclusion I HAVE to...for me and for the importance of this story.

I understand that I'll need to see love and chemistry between FS and nuWill, and I'm hoping that nuWill will have done some research, so he can KNOW the history.

If I was an actor and I knew that this was the kind of role I was stepping into, I would want it to be as wonderful as it could be. I'm going to hope that nuWill feels the same way I do.

There's my pep talk for the day. I'm doing my best to stay positive (an occasionally annoying trait...just let me know if I'm bugging you...lol)

Love you all!!! I'll catch up later!

Hope we get WilSon today!

#26018   2013/08/27 05:59AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote lucky irish: hey everyone! I have a few minutes this morning and then meetings and training for the rest of the day

I love everyone's post. I don't have time to respond individually, but I read them all and just nodded my head the whole time.

While the whole situation with the early recast and Corday being a blow hard still pisses me off, I had a thought last night...

This could have been worse. They could have had Will leave the show and break Sonny's heart. Then we would have had to watch Sonny be heartbroken and possibly/potentially fall in love with someone else (Brian...) (Brent...) (someone new...) and then all of what WilSon is would be frozen in time and we wouldn't get anymore.

I understand that the next milestones in their relationship will occur with a nuWill, but to me its better then them not happening at all.

I love CM and FS together and they will forever be WilSon in my heart. I will probably always watch their old scenes and relive the magical journey we all took together.

I don't begrudge anyone that can't continue to watch, but I've come to the conclusion I HAVE to...for me and for the importance of this story.

I understand that I'll need to see love and chemistry between FS and nuWill, and I'm hoping that nuWill will have done some research, so he can KNOW the history.

If I was an actor and I knew that this was the kind of role I was stepping into, I would want it to be as wonderful as it could be. I'm going to hope that nuWill feels the same way I do.

There's my pep talk for the day. I'm doing my best to stay positive (an occasionally annoying trait...just let me know if I'm bugging you...lol)

Love you all!!! I'll catch up later!

Hope we get WilSon today!

Thanks for the pep talk and you raise some valid points.

I believe that everyone has their own process of dealing with what's going on and we just have to respect what they want.

#26019   2013/08/27 06:00AM
    Str8tButEqual

Jen ‏@JenYeager6 Another one of me and the absolutely gorgeous Chandler Massey ! #ChicagoMemories pic.twitter.com/1BQf5rtC2F

Jen ‏@JenYeager6 Lunch again. They liked their shot glasses. Chandler loved his so much he put it on his head lol. #Chicago pic.twitter.com/RNBe9RqdRR

Jen ‏@JenYeager6 Fun at the lunch and the gang w/ their shot glasses ! #Chicago pic.twitter.com/sbATiN1OFS

#26020   2013/08/27 06:01AM
    Str8tButEqual

Better Living ‏@BetterLiving_TV Catch @ChandlerMassey's (Will) dapper look on-screen. "I wear suits on the show, but I don't like to dress up unless I absolutely have to".

CMasseyFans ‏@cmasseyfans Due to obvious circumstances @ChandlerMassey will no longer be partcipating in the #DAYS book tour. See who is here: tinyurl.com/nya8b4f

« 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list