List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/30 04:39AM, Views: 1004071, Replies: 28259
    « 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 » »| page:
    #26001   2013/08/26 02:24PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Str8tButEqual: DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 8.26.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsmHuGP8Eb0

I’ll be more detailed in my timeline tomorrow but in summation Will & Sonny are both hot as usual. I love how both WilSon said “I love you to each other” which is my favorite moment. Gabi’s a b!tch. I know nothing new there. When Adrienne left, it looked like Chandler was having difficulty fighting back his smile so there must have been some kind of teasing or something before they shot that scene.

#26002   2013/08/26 04:45PM
    princessange...

Hi all,

I just wanted to check in and say hello. I like all of you a still sad about the news and agree that this was not handled very well by Days....

today..loved the guys and Justin's get out of here look to Adrienne.
    And Sonny's look to her also.

Yay for Will standing up to Gabi....Nick and her are trying to pretend like nothing happened

#26003   2013/08/26 07:29PM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual:

I’ll be more detailed in my timeline tomorrow but in summation Will & Sonny are both hot as usual. I love how both WilSon said “I love you to each other” which is my favorite moment. Gabi’s a b!tch. I know nothing new there. When Adrienne left, it looked like Chandler was having difficulty fighting back his smile so there must have been some kind of teasing or something before they shot that scene.

Loved the show today especially the WilSon scenes. I loved it when the boys were on their phones and said "I love you" to each other. Do you know how long it has been since we heard them say that to each other? I am thinking it was when Will held Ari for the first time and Sonny was wearing that ugly shirt! (After Will woke up from surgery). My favorite scene. Another one was when Will was arguing with Gabby and he yelled at her about Nick being there. Chandler was so good in that scene. You could actually feel the anger in his voice. Wow!

I also liked the scene in the club when Sonny and Will were standing and Will smiled at Sonny while Nick was behind Will bragging about his parole being over and "keeping out of trouble..." - hello Nick did you forget about the blackmailing incident? He really ticked me off today. And don't get me started about Gabby and her attitude. I cannot wait to see Sonny tear into her tomorrow!

Sorry for the multiple posts earlier today. I got a new smartphone and due to me being not as smart as the phone I hit the button to post and must have hit it more than once LOL.

#26004   2013/08/26 08:12PM
    LuvWilSon

Hi WilSon Blvd. Well, I for one have gone from tremendous sadness yesterday to being angry and bitter today. I just don't like how this whole thing went down...I think the fans are getting totally ripped off.

When I read the tweet about us FINALLY seeing the new WilSon bedroom set, but Chandler won't be in the role when they film those scenes, I feel like someone hit me in the gut. Then I felt totally bait and switched...I mean, we have been waiting MONTHS to see WilSon in bed again, and the next time will be with new Will. If I didn't love Freddie so much, I would just call it quits on this debacle.

I also am furious at Ken Corday...Lucky, you said it perfectly. He sure changed his tune on the whole recast situation. Again, as a fan I feel duped. I just can't believe after this magical love story which took YEARS to develop and unfold, that Chandler's last scenes weren't even with Freddie or Marlena...or anyone other than Ari. And apparently his last word was "huh". WTF is that?

Because of that, I think a recast is starting in a bad place and I feel sorry for the guy because I'm not sure anyone short of Chandler's identical twin can pull it off. I may be wrong, and like Str8, Kay, Mari and others have said I will give it a try for the sake of Freddie. Thank goodness for him, he is a superb actor. But, it's tough to find any chemistry (see: Dannifer), much less the level of pure magic these two had.

I'm wondering if they will go the look-alike path or get a new Will with a totally different look. They could have waited, had the proposal and commitment ceremony, then had WilSon go on their honeymoon with new Will coming back with Sonny. I think someone else suggested that route. That would at least give the new guy a chance to settle in. I'm sure the new actor is most likely straight in real life, so adjusting to doing gay love scenes will take some time.

I am just so mad, angry, hurt and feel like the jilted lover with how this thing played out. Help me here guys and gals...I know, I know...we still have Freddie and I will stick it out and give it a chance to support Freddie...who I absolutely adore.

Sorry for the book, just needed to get that out. And my summary of today's scenes...Sonny's hair was delicious and Gabi's still a whiny b!tch. Hugs all...love ya!!!

#26005   2013/08/26 08:36PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote princessangelmama: Hi all,

I just wanted to check in and say hello. I like all of you a still sad about the news and agree that this was not handled very well by Days....

today..loved the guys and Justin's get out of here look to Adrienne.
    And Sonny's look to her also.

Yay for Will standing up to Gabi....Nick and her are trying to pretend like nothing happened

Hi Mari I love Will being pissed with Gabi. Sonny was great with showing his exasperation with Adrienne.

#26006   2013/08/26 08:39PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

Loved the show today especially the WilSon scenes. I loved it when the boys were on their phones and said "I love you" to each other. Do you know how long it has been since we heard them say that to each other? I am thinking it was when Will held Ari for the first time and Sonny was wearing that ugly shirt! (After Will woke up from surgery). My favorite scene. Another one was when Will was arguing with Gabby and he yelled at her about Nick being there. Chandler was so good in that scene. You could actually feel the anger in his voice. Wow!

I also liked the scene in the club when Sonny and Will were standing and Will smiled at Sonny while Nick was behind Will bragging about his parole being over and "keeping out of trouble..." - hello Nick did you forget about the blackmailing incident? He really ticked me off today. And don't get me started about Gabby and her attitude. I cannot wait to see Sonny tear into her tomorrow!

Sorry for the multiple posts earlier today. I got a new smartphone and due to me being not as smart as the phone I hit the button to post and must have hit it more than once LOL.

I sometimes get multiple posts so it's ok and I don't have a smart phone.

#26007   2013/08/26 08:43PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote LuvWilSon: Hi WilSon Blvd. Well, I for one have gone from tremendous sadness yesterday to being angry and bitter today. I just don't like how this whole thing went down...I think the fans are getting totally ripped off.

When I read the tweet about us FINALLY seeing the new WilSon bedroom set, but Chandler won't be in the role when they film those scenes, I feel like someone hit me in the gut. Then I felt totally bait and switched...I mean, we have been waiting MONTHS to see WilSon in bed again, and the next time will be with new Will. If I didn't love Freddie so much, I would just call it quits on this debacle.

I also am furious at Ken Corday...Lucky, you said it perfectly. He sure changed his tune on the whole recast situation. Again, as a fan I feel duped. I just can't believe after this magical love story which took YEARS to develop and unfold, that Chandler's last scenes weren't even with Freddie or Marlena...or anyone other than Ari. And apparently his last word was "huh". WTF is that?

Because of that, I think a recast is starting in a bad place and I feel sorry for the guy because I'm not sure anyone short of Chandler's identical twin can pull it off. I may be wrong, and like Str8, Kay, Mari and others have said I will give it a try for the sake of Freddie. Thank goodness for him, he is a superb actor. But, it's tough to find any chemistry (see: Dannifer), much less the level of pure magic these two had.

I'm wondering if they will go the look-alike path or get a new Will with a totally different look. They could have waited, had the proposal and commitment ceremony, then had WilSon go on their honeymoon with new Will coming back with Sonny. I think someone else suggested that route. That would at least give the new guy a chance to settle in. I'm sure the new actor is most likely straight in real life, so adjusting to doing gay love scenes will take some time.

I am just so mad, angry, hurt and feel like the jilted lover with how this thing played out. Help me here guys and gals...I know, I know...we still have Freddie and I will stick it out and give it a chance to support Freddie...who I absolutely adore.

Sorry for the book, just needed to get that out. And my summary of today's scenes...Sonny's hair was delicious and Gabi's still a whiny b!tch. Hugs all...love ya!!!

I’m with you all the way LuvWilSon so vent all you want on that jerk of a liar Ken Corday. I would totally see the last of this soap if it wasn’t for Freddie still being there. It just sucks all around. I know that Chandler said he would fully support a recast but DOOL could have scripted a s/l worthy of a two time Emmy winner for his exit.

Don’t forget to refer to the below page if people want to mail letters.
    soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/board/290595/1/page/2585/

#26008   2013/08/26 11:24PM
    kayhan

Quote LuvWilSon: Hi WilSon Blvd. Well, I for one have gone from tremendous sadness yesterday to being angry and bitter today. I just don't like how this whole thing went down...I think the fans are getting totally ripped off.

I suggested that too - about having Will and Sonny get engaged and married and go on a honeymoon and when they came back it would be the new guy as Will.

Chandler's last line "huh" is going to be more like a sigh. His very first line of his premiere show (February 2010) was "huh."

I remember when Freddie went to the GLAaD awards his hair was styled the way it is in these recent episodes and the interviewer mentioned it and Freddie said he was letting it grow out for a different look. By the time the EMMY's were taped he had cut his hair shorter. So we will have to see it this way for awhile. I liked his hair when he did not use product in it. It was natural looking (when he and Sammy broke into Nick's room at Victor's)..

#26009   2013/08/27 02:56AM
    KJL19

Quote Str8tButEqual:

I’m with you all the way LuvWilSon so vent all you want on that jerk of a liar Ken Corday. I would totally see the last of this soap if it wasn’t for Freddie still being there. It just sucks all around. I know that Chandler said he would fully support a recast but DOOL could have scripted a s/l worthy of a two time Emmy winner for his exit.

Don’t forget to refer to the below page if people want to mail letters.
    soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/board/290595/1/page/2585/

In addition to the lousy way they are handling the story line, I keep thinking of the way they treated Chandler. He worked almost 4 years for them, earned three Emmy nominations and won twice! Brought great attention to this story line and this soap (definitely not something they would get with putting out things like the lousy on and off again Jennifer and Daniel). And how to do they tell this great performer about the recast and his job? By calling him into work on a day off and basically say, by the way today's your last day?! Really!! I have never written a show about anything before, but this has me upset enough that I think I will about this.

#26010   2013/08/27 03:22AM
    SaphyrStar

As if things couldn't get worse, I just figured something out last night. Freddie said a couple of weeks ago that he had the Christmas script, so we can assume that Chandler will be in that ep. But he said that we don't see the WilSon bedroom with him. Which means:

No. WilSon. Anniversary.

I can't. I just can't. I'll be dropping this show (sorry, Freddie) and sending TPTB detailed letters as to why.

« 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list