List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/01 03:51AM, Views: 971788, Replies: 28222
    « 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 » »| page:
    #25991   2013/08/26 10:56AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    kayhan

Quote lucky irish:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: MIchael Fairman ‏@MichaelFairman DAYS Freddie Smith Shares Sentiments On Departure Of Chandler Massey: “It Was An Incredible Time”: [...] bit.ly/1aIxf23

I thought Freddie's tweet was very sweet and so very much like him. I hope that once in awhile we get tweets from him or Chandler when they see each other. That would def help my heart heal

I did too. I hope so as well.

#25992   2013/08/26 11:13AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote lucky irish:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: MIchael Fairman ‏@MichaelFairman DAYS Freddie Smith Shares Sentiments On Departure Of Chandler Massey: “It Was An Incredible Time”: [...] bit.ly/1aIxf23

I thought Freddie's tweet was very sweet and so very much like him. I hope that once in awhile we get tweets from him or Chandler when they see each other. That would def help my heart heal

I agree I loved what he had to say and it would great if they tweeted more for the fans. I would imagine though they talk to each other privately on cell phones.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/26 11:15AM
    #25993   2013/08/26 11:14AM
    Str8tButEqual

Jen Lilley ‏@jen_lilley Photobombed! @CaseyDeidrick @ChandlerMassey #days pic.twitter.com/FqWNQ14P0x

#25994   2013/08/26 11:25AM
    lucky irish

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote lucky irish:

I agree I loved what he had to say and it would great if they tweeted more for the fans. I would imagine though they talk to each other privately on cell phones.

Oh I'm sure...the way they talk about each other, it doesn't seem like not acting together means they'll never talk to each other

#25995   2013/08/26 12:12PM
    kayhan

Quote lucky irish:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote lucky irish:

Oh I'm sure...the way they talk about each other, it doesn't seem like not acting together means they'll never talk to each other

I think so too. I know Chandler invited Freddie to be at a dinner for their Kick starter project for CM and CD's band but that might have been a special request by the person that donated. But I do think they support each other's projects and are friends outside the show. I would imagine they will keep in touch.

The show sounds like it was good except for all the Dan/Jenn drama (ugh). Cannot wait to see it. Gabby sounds like she is getting an attitude. Nick is going to be trouble again.

#25996   2013/08/26 12:12PM
    kayhan

Quote lucky irish:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote lucky irish:

I think so too. I know Chandler invited Freddie to be at a dinner for their Kick starter project for CM and CD's band but that might have been a special request by the person that donated. But I do think they support each other's projects and are friends outside the show. I would imagine they will keep in touch.

The show sounds like it was good except for all the Dan/Jenn drama (ugh). Cannot wait to see it. Gabby sounds like she is getting an attitude. Nick is going to be trouble again.

#25997   2013/08/26 12:12PM
    kayhan

Quote lucky irish:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote lucky irish:

#25998   2013/08/26 12:12PM
    kayhan

Quote lucky irish:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote lucky irish:

#25999   2013/08/26 12:21PM
    Str8tButEqual

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 8.26.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsmHuGP8Eb0

#26000   2013/08/26 12:21PM
    Str8tButEqual

UGH I hate this system and the double posts.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/26 12:23PM
    « 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list