List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/28 10:00AM, Views: 1050933, Replies: 28295
    « 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 » »| page:
    #25971   2013/08/26 09:01AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    tracy10

Quote lucky irish:
    Quote tracy10: Morning WilSon Blvd

Well, I wasn't going to post anything this morning, but it seems everyone is feeling the same way I am about this past weekend. It's hard for me to reply to just one post as I'm probably going to say what a lot of you have said, so I figured I'd just do my own...Sorry if I'm repeating a lot of what everyone else is saying...

It's crazy to me that I feel so emotional about this, but it's good to hear I'm not the only one. I was slowly accepting Chandler not renewing his contract in Dec. and WilSon not being the same, but I was not prepared for him to stop filming now...As much as I love WilSon and am upset that the chemistry between them won't be the same without Chandler, I'm more upset for Chandler and Freddie. I know Chandler wanted to concentrate on school and asked to be let go early if possible, but I think Days could have handled this a lot better. It sounds like Chandler found out on Friday that it was his last day and didn't really get to say goodbye to everyone he had worked with for years (not just Freddie, but his on screen family-Sami, Marlena, Kate, etc.). I guess in my mind I had hoped that Chandler would work until Dec. and Days would have a proper send off for Chandler and then a little later have the new actor step in and we could get use to a new WilSon. Now I have to wrap my mind around seeing Chandler one day and then seeing the new actor the next. I feel bad for Freddie too as I've read initially he didn't want a recast. I am hoping he at least has/had a heads up as to who they were considering for the new actor and is okay with the change as they will be working so closely together. We got to see the trust build between Chandler and Freddie as actors and now Freddie has to adjust to a new actor.

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I think it's going to be hard to watch them even now knowing Chandler is done. But, I am going to take it day by day to support Chandler and Freddie's work and will try to watch when the new actor takes over to support Freddie. I do also feel bad for the new actor, but I am sure Freddie will be professional and make him feel welcome, I'm just not sure about the fans and their reaction. It can't be easy for the new actor either. I do admire Chandler for loving WilSon so much and advocating so much for a recast, it shows how dedicated he was to his character, storyline and his fans. Hugs to everyone.

hey tracy, good to see you! hugs back! we are in this together...

Thanks

#25972   2013/08/26 09:04AM
    gidi51

Quote Str8tButEqual: I feel that I might have handled this better if DOOL actually made this exit more soapy where Will’s in a serious accident and he has to have reconstructive facial surgery and when the bandages were removed he would have the new actor’s face. This way in my mind I can explain away the different mannerisms this actor is going to have because I know it won’t be the same as Chandler which of course he shouldn’t have because he‘ll make the role his own.

It just really sucks that basically Chandler’s Will is going to exit one door and the new actor’s Will is going through another which I know happens all the time but this is different for me. I don’t blame the new actor for this and I don’t blame Chandler because I wish him the very best but I have to feel that connection in order for me to continue. I promise I’ll try to give it some time for Freddie’s sake but I can’t force myself to feel something that’s not there.

this may be the case this weddind and explosion courday said?

#25973   2013/08/26 09:09AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Monday Wilson on phone cos they both got subpoena. gonna meet up with Justin to discuss ...
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Monday Gabs tells Son it is her turn to go out ooooooo
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Monday Son at apartment

#25974   2013/08/26 09:11AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote gidi51:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: I feel that I might have handled this better if DOOL actually made this exit more soapy where Will’s in a serious accident and he has to have reconstructive facial surgery and when the bandages were removed he would have the new actor’s face. This way in my mind I can explain away the different mannerisms this actor is going to have because I know it won’t be the same as Chandler which of course he shouldn’t have because he‘ll make the role his own.

It just really sucks that basically Chandler’s Will is going to exit one door and the new actor’s Will is going through another which I know happens all the time but this is different for me. I don’t blame the new actor for this and I don’t blame Chandler because I wish him the very best but I have to feel that connection in order for me to continue. I promise I’ll try to give it some time for Freddie’s sake but I can’t force myself to feel something that’s not there.

this may be the case this weddind and explosion courday said?

I don't think so because Chandler said his last scenes were with the baby.

#25975   2013/08/26 09:17AM
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Sonny and Gabi argue over looking after Arianna. He has to go see his father abt the supoena And Gabi has to go to school
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Monday Gabs has class but Son says he has to go cos of subpoena, leaves anyway lol

#25976   2013/08/26 09:24AM
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Nick goes the the CH and sees Will. Nick ends up telling him that his parole is over.
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS #WILSON completely ignore Nick.
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Will is wondering why Sonny is there, he is suppose to be minding Ari and Gabi gone to class

#25977   2013/08/26 09:29AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Monday Nick comes in club, happy he finished parole by keeping outta trouble. Will cannot believe he thinks he did nothing wrong
    ysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Monday Sonny comes, needs to talk to Will about subpoena. Nick hears Gabs home alone and goes to see her ooooo
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Monday Nick tells Gabs he can look after baby so she can go to class. She says no ooooooooo

#25978   2013/08/26 09:32AM
    Str8tButEqual

bettaklaine&wilson ‏@elisabettagior2 35s THIS #WILSON pic.twitter.com/I3EwJaOMu4

#25979   2013/08/26 09:43AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Monday Justin gotta go meet Wilson. Here comes Roman. Sami scared. What are her chances? Roman's eyes say she is screwed lol

#25980   2013/08/26 09:47AM
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Justin tells WILSON to hire their own attorneys

« 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list