List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/30 04:39AM, Views: 1004026, Replies: 28259
    « 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 » »| page:
    #25961   2013/08/26 07:34AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    lucky irish

Quote adnelson92: Hey Wilson Blvd. From what I am reading I am not the only emotional basket case this past weekend..

I cannot believe how hard this is for me to deal with I have watched Days for 28 yrs and I have went through alot of changes never have I ever been this upset over a change in a cast memeber. I do understand completely why CM wanted to leave and I wish him the best. I do not think I ever truely excepted him to stay but thought we had more time. I feel so silly being this upset about it is it even hard to write about it. I hate even more that I did not get to go this past weekend as that will be the last time for CM to appear for Days which just breaks my heart.

I worry so much for Freddie as well because if this change does not work for him and what he thinks Wilson should be it will be seen on camera. And I am scared that FS will want out as well. I want to trust the show in who they picked to replace CM but it is hard as we all know that they did not make the chemistry between CM and FS; Our boys did that themselves over the years they worked together and became friends off camera.

I do feel bad for the new Will as he has big shoes to fill but I am going to try to keep a open mind when he comes on our screen. I wished we at least got to see what he looks like now but I am sure we will have to wait a bit to allow CM to finish his part. Not that I am wanting to rush CM last few months but I think because then it will be real which might help me accept the way things are going to be. Again, it is amazing me how hard this is on me. I truely hope once CM is done with school and whatever else that we see him on a TV show or movies or something. I doubt he will ever come back to Days I know no one knows the future but it would be hard to see him coming back after what some of the people twitted over the weekend that he stated about not doing any soaps again. He is so taleted that I would not want to think of him not acting at all. Sorry to be a downer here. I am going to try to enjoy the next 3 months we have with CM. And hope that the Wilson magic will be there after CM is gone. It is hard for me to believe but I want to try and see how it works. Beside I will not stop watching FS anyways and would not stop watching Days either for that matters. Well hope everyone else is doing better with this than me. Again, I feel so silly for being this upset even my husband knows it is really upsetting me. I guess what they say is true--- THE ONLY THING CONSTANT IS CHANGE.

hey you! I love this post and I think you are right we are all on an emotional rollercoaster. We will need to be here for support and shoulders to cry on and hugs to give.

Some of us will have good days while others are having bad days.

I'm going to try and keep an open mind because CM has said that he wants WilSon to be happy. Granted we wanted WilSon to be happy WITH HIM but I'm going to try and be strong and do for him what he has asked.

I'm going to try and support FS with the new Will and I will hope and pray that there is chemistry.

I'm not going to stop watching DOOL, but I'm def going to need support every now and then.

hugs to you all!

#25962   2013/08/26 07:39AM
    kayhan

Quote lucky irish: good morning WilSon Blvd!

How is everyone? Me? I'm emotional. One moment I understand and I wish CM only the best; because I remember what it was like to be 22 and want more out of life. Good for him for being willing to take risk and reach for more. But in the very next moment I could literally cry thinking about not having him as Will anymore and it truly hurts my heart.

I'm a long time soap watcher and I've seen recasts work and I've seen recasts not work. I've never in my life been this affected by an actor leaving a role...so this is new uncharted territory for me.

I love CM and FS equally. I would be just as crushed if FS was the one leaving and on some level I worry he may if the recast doesn't work, but that's my over active imagination thinking the worst.

I'm going to try my very best to remain positive and enjoy the wonderful moments we will have between CM and FS as Will and Sonny over the next few months. We know from tweets that there are a couple sweet moments coming.

I'm going to try my very best to remember that in the big picture this is a TV character and we never have them forever (I just wanted to keep them forever).

I'm not caught up on the board, I've just been lurking on twitter a bit. I just have too many feelings and I don't know what to do with all of them right now.

I'm not sure if Rach has checked in here. I talked to her briefly on Saturday and we talked a bit. She feels the same way as me for the most part. Sad he's leaving but willing to give the next Will (I can't call it a recast...sorry) a shot because CM loves WIlSon as much as us and wants them to be happy and FS deserves our support as fans. She said she's been busy, but would try and check in.

I love each of you and I hope we can stick this out together. WilSon is an important story to show people that love is love - no matter what it looks like. I don't want to lose that message and I don't want to lose WilSon.

I have decided on one thing though. I'd honestly rather get used to a new Will then have Will and Sonny break up when CM leaves and watch Sonny fall in love with someone else. I don't know if I could have handled that.

CM and FS created lighting in a bottle, it will be impossible to create the same magic again. But maybe we can watch some different magic and hopefully we can fall in love with new Will - I'm willing to give it a shot.

I love you all (sorry for the novel...I warned you lol lots of feelings).

Lucky & Str8t: I agree with you. I too was unprepared for the news that Chandler was leaving so suddenly but I understand that he told TPTB he would stay until December unless they found someone to replace him, then he would be OK leaving early. And that is exactly what happened. But what bothers me is that Chandler was called in to tape on Friday which was supposed to be his day off (he was going to be leaving for the fan event in Chicago) to tape scenes with the baby. And Freddie was not there, so he did not get to say goodbye. It was just so unexpected but that's they way it goes. Anyway, I am glad that Chandler did end up attending the events in Chicago and Atlanta even though he may not have felt like it due to the circumstances (some celebrities would have just said screw it and not showed up) but he is a professional and a great guy and he made the effort.

Anyway, I was always hoping for a miracle and he would end up changing his mind, but since that did not happen and now we must accept a new actor playing the role of Will, that is what I am going to do. I know I will compare him to Chandler at first, but hopefully he will be able to give the part his own spin and we will all accept him into the fold. I do hope that he has some chemistry with Freddie, and the pairing will work just as well as with Chandler. I hated to see the role of Will just disappear, because he has a daughter now, and family, and how can you just not recast a role and never see that person again (unless of course they killed him and I would not have liked that at all). So I am glad they decided to recast and I am glad Chandler wanted that to happen because of his love for the WilSon love story. He is such a great guy. I will always love Chandler and Freddie as WilSon, but I am willing to give Freddie and the new Will my support as WilSon too.

I will check in later. I hope we get both Will and Sonny today, but I know we get Will for sure. I think they are on tomorrow and also Friday. Not sure about the other days. But any day that is a WilSon day is a great one!

#25963   2013/08/26 07:55AM
    lucky irish

Quote kayhan:

How is everyone? Me? I'm emotional. One moment I understand and I wish CM only the best; because I remember what it was like to be 22 and want more out of life. Good for him for being willing to take risk and reach for more. But in the very next moment I could literally cry thinking about not having him as Will anymore and it truly hurts my heart.

I'm a long time soap watcher and I've seen recasts work and I've seen recasts not work. I've never in my life been this affected by an actor leaving a role...so this is new uncharted territory for me.

I love CM and FS equally. I would be just as crushed if FS was the one leaving and on some level I worry he may if the recast doesn't work, but that's my over active imagination thinking the worst.

I'm going to try my very best to remain positive and enjoy the wonderful moments we will have between CM and FS as Will and Sonny over the next few months. We know from tweets that there are a couple sweet moments coming.

I'm going to try my very best to remember that in the big picture this is a TV character and we never have them forever (I just wanted to keep them forever).

I'm not caught up on the board, I've just been lurking on twitter a bit. I just have too many feelings and I don't know what to do with all of them right now.

I'm not sure if Rach has checked in here. I talked to her briefly on Saturday and we talked a bit. She feels the same way as me for the most part. Sad he's leaving but willing to give the next Will (I can't call it a recast...sorry) a shot because CM loves WIlSon as much as us and wants them to be happy and FS deserves our support as fans. She said she's been busy, but would try and check in.

I love each of you and I hope we can stick this out together. WilSon is an important story to show people that love is love - no matter what it looks like. I don't want to lose that message and I don't want to lose WilSon.

I have decided on one thing though. I'd honestly rather get used to a new Will then have Will and Sonny break up when CM leaves and watch Sonny fall in love with someone else. I don't know if I could have handled that.

CM and FS created lighting in a bottle, it will be impossible to create the same magic again. But maybe we can watch some different magic and hopefully we can fall in love with new Will - I'm willing to give it a shot.

Lucky & Str8t: I agree with you. I too was unprepared for the news that Chandler was leaving so suddenly but I understand that he told TPTB he would stay until December unless they found someone to replace him, then he would be OK leaving early. And that is exactly what happened. But what bothers me is that Chandler was called in to tape on Friday which was supposed to be his day off (he was going to be leaving for the fan event in Chicago) to tape scenes with the baby. And Freddie was not there, so he did not get to say goodbye. It was just so unexpected but that's they way it goes. Anyway, I am glad that Chandler did end up attending the events in Chicago and Atlanta even though he may not have felt like it due to the circumstances (some celebrities would have just said screw it and not showed up) but he is a professional and a great guy and he made the effort.

Anyway, I was always hoping for a miracle and he would end up changing his mind, but since that did not happen and now we must accept a new actor playing the role of Will, that is what I am going to do. I know I will compare him to Chandler at first, but hopefully he will be able to give the part his own spin and we will all accept him into the fold. I do hope that he has some chemistry with Freddie, and the pairing will work just as well as with Chandler. I hated to see the role of Will just disappear, because he has a daughter now, and family, and how can you just not recast a role and never see that person again (unless of course they killed him and I would not have liked that at all). So I am glad they decided to recast and I am glad Chandler wanted that to happen because of his love for the WilSon love story. He is such a great guy. I will always love Chandler and Freddie as WilSon, but I am willing to give Freddie and the new Will my support as WilSon too.

I will check in later. I hope we get both Will and Sonny today, but I know we get Will for sure. I think they are on tomorrow and also Friday. Not sure about the other days. But any day that is a WilSon day is a great one!

hugs Kay!! love you!

#25964   2013/08/26 08:16AM
    kayhan

Quote lucky irish:
    Quote kayhan:

hugs Kay!! love you!

Hugs to you too. I am so glad we have this special place to come to for support and e couragement for our love of these boys.

I was emailing tigress since she left the thread but her email came back undeliverable so I think she has possibly closed her email account. She was rather bitter over some things and with Chandler's news recently may have decided not to continue supporting them. I miss those who have left but am thankful for those of us still active on WilSon Blvd.

#25965   2013/08/26 08:23AM
    Str8tButEqual

I feel that I might have handled this better if DOOL actually made this exit more soapy where Will’s in a serious accident and he has to have reconstructive facial surgery and when the bandages were removed he would have the new actor’s face. This way in my mind I can explain away the different mannerisms this actor is going to have because I know it won’t be the same as Chandler which of course he shouldn’t have because he‘ll make the role his own.

It just really sucks that basically Chandler’s Will is going to exit one door and the new actor’s Will is going through another which I know happens all the time but this is different for me. I don’t blame the new actor for this and I don’t blame Chandler because I wish him the very best but I have to feel that connection in order for me to continue. I promise I’ll try to give it some time for Freddie’s sake but I can’t force myself to feel something that’s not there.

#25966   2013/08/26 08:30AM
    tracy10

Morning WilSon Blvd

Well, I wasn't going to post anything this morning, but it seems everyone is feeling the same way I am about this past weekend. It's hard for me to reply to just one post as I'm probably going to say what a lot of you have said, so I figured I'd just do my own...Sorry if I'm repeating a lot of what everyone else is saying...

It's crazy to me that I feel so emotional about this, but it's good to hear I'm not the only one. I was slowly accepting Chandler not renewing his contract in Dec. and WilSon not being the same, but I was not prepared for him to stop filming now...As much as I love WilSon and am upset that the chemistry between them won't be the same without Chandler, I'm more upset for Chandler and Freddie. I know Chandler wanted to concentrate on school and asked to be let go early if possible, but I think Days could have handled this a lot better. It sounds like Chandler found out on Friday that it was his last day and didn't really get to say goodbye to everyone he had worked with for years (not just Freddie, but his on screen family-Sami, Marlena, Kate, etc.). I guess in my mind I had hoped that Chandler would work until Dec. and Days would have a proper send off for Chandler and then a little later have the new actor step in and we could get use to a new WilSon. Now I have to wrap my mind around seeing Chandler one day and then seeing the new actor the next. I feel bad for Freddie too as I've read initially he didn't want a recast. I am hoping he at least has/had a heads up as to who they were considering for the new actor and is okay with the change as they will be working so closely together. We got to see the trust build between Chandler and Freddie as actors and now Freddie has to adjust to a new actor.

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I think it's going to be hard to watch them even now knowing Chandler is done. But, I am going to take it day by day to support Chandler and Freddie's work and will try to watch when the new actor takes over to support Freddie. I do also feel bad for the new actor, but I am sure Freddie will be professional and make him feel welcome, I'm just not sure about the fans and their reaction. It can't be easy for the new actor either. I do admire Chandler for loving WilSon so much and advocating so much for a recast, it shows how dedicated he was to his character, storyline and his fans. Hugs to everyone.

#25967   2013/08/26 08:37AM
    lucky irish

Quote Str8tButEqual: I feel that I might have handled this better if DOOL actually made this exit more soapy where Will’s in a serious accident and he has to have reconstructive facial surgery and when the bandages were removed he would have the new actor’s face. This way in my mind I can explain away the different mannerisms this actor is going to have because I know it won’t be the same as Chandler which of course he shouldn’t have because he‘ll make the role his own.

It just really sucks that basically Chandler’s Will is going to exit one door and the new actor’s Will is going through another which I know happens all the time but this is different for me. I don’t blame the new actor for this and I don’t blame Chandler because I wish him the very best but I have to feel that connection in order for me to continue. I promise I’ll try to give it some time for Freddie’s sake but I can’t force myself to feel something that’s not there.

You take as much time as you need and you do whatever you have to do.

I agree with you that they missed an opportunity for some soapy goodness.

I think back to Corday's interview (before we knew for sure what CM was doing) and he talked about the role being CM's and it wouldn't be recast. So this feels like a stab in the back to both CM and the fans. CM should have been allowed to have a "final scene" with Freddie for them and for us. The fact that he didn't means I will never ever believe another word that comes out of Corday's mouth. EVER! I'm def bitter about that and nothing will change that.

Str8, no judgment ever! You started this thread and you have supported all of us through ups and downs. And this is a big down.

Me and others are here for you always. My hope is that those that picked the new Will, saw something special between him and FS and jumped at it.

#25968   2013/08/26 08:40AM
    lucky irish

Quote tracy10: Morning WilSon Blvd

Well, I wasn't going to post anything this morning, but it seems everyone is feeling the same way I am about this past weekend. It's hard for me to reply to just one post as I'm probably going to say what a lot of you have said, so I figured I'd just do my own...Sorry if I'm repeating a lot of what everyone else is saying...

It's crazy to me that I feel so emotional about this, but it's good to hear I'm not the only one. I was slowly accepting Chandler not renewing his contract in Dec. and WilSon not being the same, but I was not prepared for him to stop filming now...As much as I love WilSon and am upset that the chemistry between them won't be the same without Chandler, I'm more upset for Chandler and Freddie. I know Chandler wanted to concentrate on school and asked to be let go early if possible, but I think Days could have handled this a lot better. It sounds like Chandler found out on Friday that it was his last day and didn't really get to say goodbye to everyone he had worked with for years (not just Freddie, but his on screen family-Sami, Marlena, Kate, etc.). I guess in my mind I had hoped that Chandler would work until Dec. and Days would have a proper send off for Chandler and then a little later have the new actor step in and we could get use to a new WilSon. Now I have to wrap my mind around seeing Chandler one day and then seeing the new actor the next. I feel bad for Freddie too as I've read initially he didn't want a recast. I am hoping he at least has/had a heads up as to who they were considering for the new actor and is okay with the change as they will be working so closely together. We got to see the trust build between Chandler and Freddie as actors and now Freddie has to adjust to a new actor.

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I think it's going to be hard to watch them even now knowing Chandler is done. But, I am going to take it day by day to support Chandler and Freddie's work and will try to watch when the new actor takes over to support Freddie. I do also feel bad for the new actor, but I am sure Freddie will be professional and make him feel welcome, I'm just not sure about the fans and their reaction. It can't be easy for the new actor either. I do admire Chandler for loving WilSon so much and advocating so much for a recast, it shows how dedicated he was to his character, storyline and his fans. Hugs to everyone.

hey tracy, good to see you! hugs back! we are in this together...

#25969   2013/08/26 08:50AM
    KJL19

Good morning WilSon Blvd.
    I am glad to know that I am not the only one having such a hard time with this. Have watched a lot of TV shows over the years, and other soaps and have NEVER been hit this hard with someone leaving. I keep going back and forth, being happy for Chandler as it sounds like he really wants to be in school, to being mad at the way it sounds like Days management treated him, without any warning releasing him, and sad and worrying how Freddie is taking all this.
    Just looking at pictures of Wilson have been hard, hopefully it will be easier as time goes by and will be able to watch and enjoy the few months we have left Chandler and Freddie as Wilson.

#25970   2013/08/26 08:59AM
    Str8tButEqual

Michael Grasso ‏@MPGrasso Put 920 miles on my car this weekend but it was so worth it! @jen_lilley @ChandlerMassey @BlakeBerris @CaseyDeidrick pic.twitter.com/PRlaaPdL9C

« 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list