List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 09:46AM, Views: 1095673, Replies: 28320
    « 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 » »| page:
    #25951   2013/08/25 07:11PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Nikel

Thank you it's great to have a place to come and discuss all things wilson realated Even in these unsettling times it's cool to be able to share your views etc in a safe and happy forum On the positive side we still have a few more months of hopefully CHEDDIE/WILSON time left to savour and enjoy and with the gorgeous too cute u wanna steal her Arianna Grace my fav scenes were when they first came home from the hospital and were being a happy perfect little family minus Gabi LOL watching them by her bassinet cooing over her too cute!!

#25952   2013/08/26 04:34AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Nikel: Thank you it's great to have a place to come and discuss all things wilson realated Even in these unsettling times it's cool to be able to share your views etc in a safe and happy forum On the positive side we still have a few more months of hopefully CHEDDIE/WILSON time left to savour and enjoy and with the gorgeous too cute u wanna steal her Arianna Grace my fav scenes were when they first came home from the hospital and were being a happy perfect little family minus Gabi LOL watching them by her bassinet cooing over her too cute!!

Yes I’m trying to have positive thoughts during this emotional time.

I agree that watching WilSon with little Ari is just too adorable. I love that she has these two hot guys wrapped around her finger.

#25953   2013/08/26 04:35AM
    Str8tButEqual

Anja Aretz ‏@anjastw So funny pic! Love it! @ChandlerMassey pic.twitter.com/CaSIYLAoVg

Anja Aretz ‏@anjastw @jen_lilley @ChandlerMassey @BlakeBerris @CaseyDeidrick THANK YOU! pic.twitter.com/IRs7R336DY

Michelle ‏@ShorteeMichelle @ChandlerMassey is this why I should invest in leg extensions? thank u for lowering my self esteem HAHA pic.twitter.com/oNYWMYr8Nk

#25954   2013/08/26 04:37AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. Last voting reminder for the week.

Pulse Poll: August 19, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/08/pulse-poll-august-19-2013-edition/

NEW VOTING PROCEDURE *8/16/13*: We have added back the list of names/characters for the actors and actresses available for voting. Once you select the name of one actor and one actress from the drop down list, write in the name of your favorite couple using one of the examples listed.

Vote Will Horton & Sonny Kiriakis (Days) for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey (Days) for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith (Days) for favorite actor.

You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday.
    Votes using only couple/shipper names (ex: WilSon, Villy, Quiz, Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

READER POLL: Soap of the Week (August 19-23, 2013)
    www.welovesoaps.net/2013/08/soap-poll-aug-19-23.html

Vote Sonny & Will for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

#25955   2013/08/26 04:39AM
    Str8tButEqual

It's a Will day, WooHoo. I hope Sonny's on too.

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

8/26 Daniel and Jennifer have a heated argument about JJ; Will and Gabi get into a huge fight when he discovers that she's been hanging out with Nick; Sami goes over the special prosecutor's deal with Justin.

Zap2it
    tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives...

8/26 J.J. attacks Jennifer after he catches her kissing Daniel; Justin warns Sami her plan may backfire; Will and Gabi argue about his relationship with Nick.

#25956   2013/08/26 05:21AM
    lucky irish

good morning WilSon Blvd!

How is everyone? Me? I'm emotional. One moment I understand and I wish CM only the best; because I remember what it was like to be 22 and want more out of life. Good for him for being willing to take risk and reach for more. But in the very next moment I could literally cry thinking about not having him as Will anymore and it truly hurts my heart.

I'm a long time soap watcher and I've seen recasts work and I've seen recasts not work. I've never in my life been this affected by an actor leaving a role...so this is new uncharted territory for me.

I love CM and FS equally. I would be just as crushed if FS was the one leaving and on some level I worry he may if the recast doesn't work, but that's my over active imagination thinking the worst.

I'm going to try my very best to remain positive and enjoy the wonderful moments we will have between CM and FS as Will and Sonny over the next few months. We know from tweets that there are a couple sweet moments coming.

I'm going to try my very best to remember that in the big picture this is a TV character and we never have them forever (I just wanted to keep them forever).

I'm not caught up on the board, I've just been lurking on twitter a bit. I just have too many feelings and I don't know what to do with all of them right now.

I'm not sure if Rach has checked in here. I talked to her briefly on Saturday and we talked a bit. She feels the same way as me for the most part. Sad he's leaving but willing to give the next Will (I can't call it a recast...sorry) a shot because CM loves WIlSon as much as us and wants them to be happy and FS deserves our support as fans. She said she's been busy, but would try and check in.

I love each of you and I hope we can stick this out together. WilSon is an important story to show people that love is love - no matter what it looks like. I don't want to lose that message and I don't want to lose WilSon.

I have decided on one thing though. I'd honestly rather get used to a new Will then have Will and Sonny break up when CM leaves and watch Sonny fall in love with someone else. I don't know if I could have handled that.

CM and FS created lighting in a bottle, it will be impossible to create the same magic again. But maybe we can watch some different magic and hopefully we can fall in love with new Will - I'm willing to give it a shot.

I love you all (sorry for the novel...I warned you lol lots of feelings).

#25957   2013/08/26 05:21AM
    Str8tButEqual

Michelle ‏@ShorteeMichelle Why do the good pictures also turn out blurry?And way to take out blur? I'm guessing not... Me and Chandler pic.twitter.com/whzixDSFjn

Michelle ‏@ShorteeMichelle My Chicago recap: Really had an overall awesome time in Chicago. I met so many great people that I hopefully (cont) tl.gd/n_1rm3s1j

1984WinstonandJulia ‏@1984WinstonandJ #dayschicagofanevent pic.twitter.com/b1IeSGC9vp

#25958   2013/08/26 05:28AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote lucky irish: good morning WilSon Blvd!

How is everyone? Me? I'm emotional. One moment I understand and I wish CM only the best; because I remember what it was like to be 22 and want more out of life. Good for him for being willing to take risk and reach for more. But in the very next moment I could literally cry thinking about not having him as Will anymore and it truly hurts my heart.

I'm a long time soap watcher and I've seen recasts work and I've seen recasts not work. I've never in my life been this affected by an actor leaving a role...so this is new uncharted territory for me.

I love CM and FS equally. I would be just as crushed if FS was the one leaving and on some level I worry he may if the recast doesn't work, but that's my over active imagination thinking the worst.

I'm going to try my very best to remain positive and enjoy the wonderful moments we will have between CM and FS as Will and Sonny over the next few months. We know from tweets that there are a couple sweet moments coming.

I'm going to try my very best to remember that in the big picture this is a TV character and we never have them forever (I just wanted to keep them forever).

I'm not caught up on the board, I've just been lurking on twitter a bit. I just have too many feelings and I don't know what to do with all of them right now.

I'm not sure if Rach has checked in here. I talked to her briefly on Saturday and we talked a bit. She feels the same way as me for the most part. Sad he's leaving but willing to give the next Will (I can't call it a recast...sorry) a shot because CM loves WIlSon as much as us and wants them to be happy and FS deserves our support as fans. She said she's been busy, but would try and check in.

I love each of you and I hope we can stick this out together. WilSon is an important story to show people that love is love - no matter what it looks like. I don't want to lose that message and I don't want to lose WilSon.

I have decided on one thing though. I'd honestly rather get used to a new Will then have Will and Sonny break up when CM leaves and watch Sonny fall in love with someone else. I don't know if I could have handled that.

CM and FS created lighting in a bottle, it will be impossible to create the same magic again. But maybe we can watch some different magic and hopefully we can fall in love with new Will - I'm willing to give it a shot.

I love you all (sorry for the novel...I warned you lol lots of feelings).

I’m just taking the wait & see approach to what this new Will is going to bring. If I don’t see that natural chemistry that I saw between Chandler & Freddie then I just can’t continue watching.

#25959   2013/08/26 06:51AM
    SaphyrStar

I do feel kind of bad for the new guy. Chandler and Freddie talk all the time about how WilSon's relationship progressed at the same pace as they became more comfortable with each other. I think that's part of why it worked so well--we were seeing a real relationship develop before our eyes.

But for the new actor, he's going to have a scene (based on the tweets from the weekend) in WilSon's bedroom as one of his very first scenes. And in order to keep us happy he'll have to have the same chemistry with Freddie in that scene that Chandler would have had. That's going to be rough.

I'm going to miss Chandler so much. But I do think he's making the right decision. He'll have some time to decompress and just be a college kid for a couple of years--he even talked about maybe joining a fraternity. And when he comes back into the public eye he'll know it's exactly what he wants and I'm sure we'll be seeing him all the time on TV, the movies or on stage.

#25960   2013/08/26 07:26AM
    adnelson92

Hey Wilson Blvd. From what I am reading I am not the only emotional basket case this past weekend..

I cannot believe how hard this is for me to deal with I have watched Days for 28 yrs and I have went through alot of changes never have I ever been this upset over a change in a cast memeber. I do understand completely why CM wanted to leave and I wish him the best. I do not think I ever truely excepted him to stay but thought we had more time. I feel so silly being this upset about it is it even hard to write about it. I hate even more that I did not get to go this past weekend as that will be the last time for CM to appear for Days which just breaks my heart.

I worry so much for Freddie as well because if this change does not work for him and what he thinks Wilson should be it will be seen on camera. And I am scared that FS will want out as well. I want to trust the show in who they picked to replace CM but it is hard as we all know that they did not make the chemistry between CM and FS; Our boys did that themselves over the years they worked together and became friends off camera.

I do feel bad for the new Will as he has big shoes to fill but I am going to try to keep a open mind when he comes on our screen. I wished we at least got to see what he looks like now but I am sure we will have to wait a bit to allow CM to finish his part. Not that I am wanting to rush CM last few months but I think because then it will be real which might help me accept the way things are going to be. Again, it is amazing me how hard this is on me. I truely hope once CM is done with school and whatever else that we see him on a TV show or movies or something. I doubt he will ever come back to Days I know no one knows the future but it would be hard to see him coming back after what some of the people twitted over the weekend that he stated about not doing any soaps again. He is so taleted that I would not want to think of him not acting at all. Sorry to be a downer here. I am going to try to enjoy the next 3 months we have with CM. And hope that the Wilson magic will be there after CM is gone. It is hard for me to believe but I want to try and see how it works. Beside I will not stop watching FS anyways and would not stop watching Days either for that matters. Well hope everyone else is doing better with this than me. Again, I feel so silly for being this upset even my husband knows it is really upsetting me. I guess what they say is true--- THE ONLY THING CONSTANT IS CHANGE.

« 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list