List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1043358, Replies: 28284
    « 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 » »| page:
    #25921   2013/08/24 05:50PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    LuvWilSon

Hi WilSon Blvd. Well, this is a huge bummer! Like others, I too was hoping they could work out some arrangement where Chandler could still go to school and play Will. No dice, so it is what it is. I am pretty bummed about not getting a few more months out of the original WilSon, and here's why...

I had come to terms with Chandler leaving, however I will truly be sad about not seeing the proposal and wedding we all know is coming happen with Chandler and Freddie together. I will give a recast a chance, but let's face it, those milestone events just won't be the same without Chandler as our Will. My dream was to see their love story play out with a proposal and wedding...with the actors who made the WilSon magic happen.

I would be much less upset if I knew the recast was happening AFTER their wedding, but with Chandler leaving four months early, that's not going to happen. I think TPTB knew this was coming for quite a while, which is why the WilSon storyline has been in sort of a holding pattern for the past few months.

I have been watching Days for 20+ years, but WilSon is the magic that made me excited about this show again. I love Freddie to death and think he is amazing, so for that reason I will keep on open mind and give the recast a chance. It's a crap shoot...sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. There's no way to replicate their exact chemistry, but let's hope DOOL has found someone who sparks with Freddie. He's that good that maybe it can happen...it will be different, but at least we'll still have Freddie and WilSon.

I'm going to book signing in St. Louis in September and Freddie will be there, so it will be interesting to hear his thoughts once this has all settled in a bit. Hang in there everyone and a big thank you to Str8 for keeping the thread going!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/24 05:59PM
    #25922   2013/08/24 06:38PM
    CindyHaskins

I am going to be honest here i think that will and sonny are the best thing that happen to days of our lives.i love will and sonny.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/24 06:39PM
    #25923   2013/08/24 07:37PM
    Str8tButEqual

Christy ‏@liasonradio @ChandlerMassey and @jen_lilley #Days Love the look on your face, Chandler! Haha! You were so tired! pic.twitter.com/H6YmB3WkfV

WilSon 4life ‏@SalmanMary Me sitting on Chandler lap OMG! pic.twitter.com/LYjtRINjyy

WilSon 4life ‏@SalmanMary Created by Photo Grid. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roidapp.photogrid … https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photo-grid-collage-maker/id543577420?mt=8 … pic.twitter.com/WxMZEXdzj1

WilSon 4life ‏@SalmanMary pic.twitter.com/vJ2bHzogDe

IKnowHowLuckyIAm ‏@WilSonfan5 Chandler and Casey!! (#Chill) pic.twitter.com/XVIGV4UIbf

IKnowHowLuckyIAm ‏@WilSonfan5 #Chill pic.twitter.com/KwUS3iadZn

IKnowHowLuckyIAm ‏@WilSonfan5 Okay, honestly, this made my day! Ahhhhh!!!!!! @ChandlerMassey pic.twitter.com/bnVOy3QaXr

IKnowHowLuckyIAm ‏@WilSonfan5 Chandler!!! pic.twitter.com/tJW74maC5C

IKnowHowLuckyIAm ‏@WilSonfan5 They signed my shirt!! pic.twitter.com/znYCUP7SHH

Alyssa Mansfield ‏@alyssaaam1 @CaseyDeidrick @ChandlerMassey miss you guys all ready! pic.twitter.com/COj2YxzbXA

Alyssa Mansfield ‏@alyssaaam1 Loved today! @ChandlerMassey pic.twitter.com/25uUyYRdHP

#25924   2013/08/24 07:42PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote LuvWilSon: Hi WilSon Blvd. Well, this is a huge bummer! Like others, I too was hoping they could work out some arrangement where Chandler could still go to school and play Will. No dice, so it is what it is. I am pretty bummed about not getting a few more months out of the original WilSon, and here's why...

I had come to terms with Chandler leaving, however I will truly be sad about not seeing the proposal and wedding we all know is coming happen with Chandler and Freddie together. I will give a recast a chance, but let's face it, those milestone events just won't be the same without Chandler as our Will. My dream was to see their love story play out with a proposal and wedding...with the actors who made the WilSon magic happen.

I would be much less upset if I knew the recast was happening AFTER their wedding, but with Chandler leaving four months early, that's not going to happen. I think TPTB knew this was coming for quite a while, which is why the WilSon storyline has been in sort of a holding pattern for the past few months.

I have been watching Days for 20+ years, but WilSon is the magic that made me excited about this show again. I love Freddie to death and think he is amazing, so for that reason I will keep on open mind and give the recast a chance. It's a crap shoot...sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. There's no way to replicate their exact chemistry, but let's hope DOOL has found someone who sparks with Freddie. He's that good that maybe it can happen...it will be different, but at least we'll still have Freddie and WilSon.

I'm going to book signing in St. Louis in September and Freddie will be there, so it will be interesting to hear his thoughts once this has all settled in a bit. Hang in there everyone and a big thank you to Str8 for keeping the thread going!!!

That will be so exciting to see Freddie I would be interested to know how he feels about working with someone new. Make sure to let Freddie know that everyone here on WilSon Blvd. loves him.

#25925   2013/08/24 07:44PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote CindyHaskins: I am going to be honest here i think that will and sonny are the best thing that happen to days of our lives.i love will and sonny.

I agree totally.

#25926   2013/08/24 08:48PM
    LuvWilSon

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote LuvWilSon: Hi WilSon Blvd. Well, this is a huge bummer! Like others, I too was hoping they could work out some arrangement where Chandler could still go to school and play Will. No dice, so it is what it is. I am pretty bummed about not getting a few more months out of the original WilSon, and here's why...

That will be so exciting to see Freddie I would be interested to know how he feels about working with someone new. Make sure to let Freddie know that everyone here on WilSon Blvd. loves him.

Str8, you know I will!!!

#25927   2013/08/24 09:57PM
    kayhan

LuvWilSon: I too was hoping for a miracle that CM would stay longer but TPTB had other ideas. I hope whoever they chose to play Will is going to be as natural and spontaneous as CM was with FS. The improvisation was pure magic between those two and hopefully it can be recreated again.

I too was hoping for an engagement/wedding before CM left the canvas but I do not know if that was ever in the script. I had thought they could have a wedding or commitment ceremony and then leave for a honeymoon and by the time they came back - new Will appears. Maybe that is lame but that is how my mind works sometimes.

I envy you getting to see FS in September. Maybe you could take him to lunch and get the scoop and let us know what he says. At least invite him to take a trip to WilSon Blvd so he can see how much love there is here for WilSon. Just a thought.

Wish I could afford the AA event in TN in October but no can do. Sounds like it could be fun. I wished I could have attended the fan event this weekend in Chicago and Atlanta. The pictures look good although in Chicago did not seem too crowded. Hope they have better attendance in Atlanta.

Did you see the picture of Chandler where he was wrapped in the bedsheet like a mummy that rolled off the bed. Jen LiLLEY commented how Chandler haTES mornings. Cute.

#25928   2013/08/24 09:59PM
    kayhan

Quote CindyHaskins: I am going to be honest here i think that will and sonny are the best thing that happen to days of our lives.i love will and sonny.

I agree. They are what drew me in to watching and I have been hooked ever since. To be honest the WilSon love story is THE ONLY one that I REALLY care about.

#25929   2013/08/25 04:33AM
    CHKDeWilSon

Quote kayhan:
    Quote CHKDeWilSon: Hi there WilSon Blvd

It's been a while since I've been on here and was hoping to eventually return but not like this

This is copied from my WilSon livejournal account

Ok, I'm gonna say, I'm very upset here.

I knew Chandler was gonna be leaving the role of Will pretty much from what he said at the Daytime Emmys. However my head was gearing up for it to be in December and yet we have now been left stunned by the quickest of it and barely any time after Casey has gone.

Yeah I am annoyed because I was looking forward to Days coming up with an amazing exit story for Chandler's Will Horton even if I believe they would eventually re-cast the role.
    But this?! No I'm sorry but I hate how it has been handled. And it has made me definitely not even going watch the new Will Horton with Freddie's Sonny Kiriakis.

And will we get to hear Freddie comment about Chandler's departure??

This has seriously left a bad taste in my mouth and I'm wondering if it has anything to do with Chandler moaning about his Day's workload.

I wish Chandler nothing but the best, it just I was NOT ready for this now. I was gonna be (more) ready for this in December.

Makes me wonder if Chandler will be a no show at the Daytime Emmy awards next year like Casey was this year.

Well I wish nothing but the best for Freddie in is role as Sonny. I hope it works out for him regardless of whether the new Will Horton works out on Days or not. He deserves to stay based on what he has done with the character of Sonny over this last year.

Hope you all are well and sad that some have left this site permanently.

Just gutted now and it's take the joy off for me of looking forward to watching WilSon on Days. Yes I will continue to do so until CM leaves but I'm not a happy bunny at all.

Bye and have a good weekend everyone.

Great to hear from you. It has been awhile. I am sad about Chandler's announcement. I was not prepared for that at all. Not until December anyway. I will support his decision and wish him the best. At least we get to see him for a few months as Will through December. Then we will have to get used to a new face. *sobbing*

Hi WilSon Blvd

Thanks kayhan

Have to say I'm really upset about how this has all come about.
    I'm still reeling from the death of Cory (although not in the horrific way that his family, friends and Lea are having to go through). And then while it is nothing compare to the real person that was Cory, there is the first two episodes of Glee to go through before we get to the third episode (which will be my last one) were they deal with the death of my fav male Glee character, Finn and they end of Finchel. This coupled with me losing Matthew Crawley from Downton Abbey (another series I won't be watching any more) and than finally to be blindsighted by Days and lost Chandler as Will before I've ever prepared myself properly, I'll admit to feeling rididculous but it has got me down in the dumps.

I wish nothing but the best for Chandler and hope he is trully happy with leaving the role of Will Horton right now but I feel cheated by Days because they never gave WilSon the exposure that it should have done. Where are the many photos of Chandler and Freddie in magazines talking together about the impact of WilSon. Where are the joint interviews (mags/tv/radio) asking them about how they feel about the popularity of WilSon. Even now Chandler is at his last Days con and it would have been great to have Freddie there with him but they never do these kinds of things together or at the same time and when they have been there together, they are paired off with another person. I think about my former OTP (McDean) and how not only did they do quite a few photo jobs together but there was a few interviews and back stage clips as well with them in each others one. I feel like Days didn't really showcase WilSon as strongly as they should have because despite the lack of this they still got popular pretty quickly.

And now it's all about getting my head around the fact that Chandler is already gone and instead of hoping that if they were gonna recast that they would break Will and Sonny up somehow so we could have the original WilSon have a proper goodbye. Instead we likely to get a scene where CM'S Will walks into his bedroom to get his baby girl and then out walks nuWill with Arianna in his arms.

I am not gonna bother to even try to get into nuWilSon with nuWill because I been through enough recasts of characters I like/love to know they just don't work for me (although it doesn't happen as much on british tv/soaps than it does on america ones). But for Freddie's sake alone I hope it works out for him as I adore him as a actor and feel he has come into his own in this last year.

I am please that Days care enough to want to continue the WilSon relationship and with nuWill all it will take for the actor is to kiss FS opened mouth and he have won a few around (mainly Brison fans) because haven't we all heard constantly about Will not kissing as passionately as Brian

So when Chandler goes, I'll be taking my leave from WilSon and Days but I'll be popping on here as well as other various sites to read others views and opinions on WilSon mark 2. And am curious to see who they have replaced Chandler with. I've read a few names already and have googled them and sorry not a patch on CM although one guy was gorgeous but looked nothing like CM. Although with the new guy they may make Will a bit edgier as some have (on different sites) said could happen but that would annoy the hell out of me as Chandler proved he could do that when he was kicking off with EJ in his attempts to try and blackmail him!

Well that me and my LONG rant over with. Feeling slightly better getting it all out.

So to you all, enjoy your day. Ciao

#25930   2013/08/25 05:14AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote CHKDeWilSon:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote CHKDeWilSon: Hi there WilSon Blvd

It's been a while since I've been on here and was hoping to eventually return but not like this

This is copied from my WilSon livejournal account

Ok, I'm gonna say, I'm very upset here.

I knew Chandler was gonna be leaving the role of Will pretty much from what he said at the Daytime Emmys. However my head was gearing up for it to be in December and yet we have now been left stunned by the quickest of it and barely any time after Casey has gone.

Yeah I am annoyed because I was looking forward to Days coming up with an amazing exit story for Chandler's Will Horton even if I believe they would eventually re-cast the role.
    But this?! No I'm sorry but I hate how it has been handled. And it has made me definitely not even going watch the new Will Horton with Freddie's Sonny Kiriakis.

And will we get to hear Freddie comment about Chandler's departure??

This has seriously left a bad taste in my mouth and I'm wondering if it has anything to do with Chandler moaning about his Day's workload.

I wish Chandler nothing but the best, it just I was NOT ready for this now. I was gonna be (more) ready for this in December.

Makes me wonder if Chandler will be a no show at the Daytime Emmy awards next year like Casey was this year.

Well I wish nothing but the best for Freddie in is role as Sonny. I hope it works out for him regardless of whether the new Will Horton works out on Days or not. He deserves to stay based on what he has done with the character of Sonny over this last year.

Hope you all are well and sad that some have left this site permanently.

Just gutted now and it's take the joy off for me of looking forward to watching WilSon on Days. Yes I will continue to do so until CM leaves but I'm not a happy bunny at all.

Bye and have a good weekend everyone.

Great to hear from you. It has been awhile. I am sad about Chandler's announcement. I was not prepared for that at all. Not until December anyway. I will support his decision and wish him the best. At least we get to see him for a few months as Will through December. Then we will have to get used to a new face. *sobbing*

Hi WilSon Blvd

Thanks kayhan

Have to say I'm really upset about how this has all come about.
    I'm still reeling from the death of Cory (although not in the horrific way that his family, friends and Lea are having to go through). And then while it is nothing compare to the real person that was Cory, there is the first two episodes of Glee to go through before we get to the third episode (which will be my last one) were they deal with the death of my fav male Glee character, Finn and they end of Finchel. This coupled with me losing Matthew Crawley from Downton Abbey (another series I won't be watching any more) and than finally to be blindsighted by Days and lost Chandler as Will before I've ever prepared myself properly, I'll admit to feeling rididculous but it has got me down in the dumps.

I wish nothing but the best for Chandler and hope he is trully happy with leaving the role of Will Horton right now but I feel cheated by Days because they never gave WilSon the exposure that it should have done. Where are the many photos of Chandler and Freddie in magazines talking together about the impact of WilSon. Where are the joint interviews (mags/tv/radio) asking them about how they feel about the popularity of WilSon. Even now Chandler is at his last Days con and it would have been great to have Freddie there with him but they never do these kinds of things together or at the same time and when they have been there together, they are paired off with another person. I think about my former OTP (McDean) and how not only did they do quite a few photo jobs together but there was a few interviews and back stage clips as well with them in each others one. I feel like Days didn't really showcase WilSon as strongly as they should have because despite the lack of this they still got popular pretty quickly.

And now it's all about getting my head around the fact that Chandler is already gone and instead of hoping that if they were gonna recast that they would break Will and Sonny up somehow so we could have the original WilSon have a proper goodbye. Instead we likely to get a scene where CM'S Will walks into his bedroom to get his baby girl and then out walks nuWill with Arianna in his arms.

I am not gonna bother to even try to get into nuWilSon with nuWill because I been through enough recasts of characters I like/love to know they just don't work for me (although it doesn't happen as much on british tv/soaps than it does on america ones). But for Freddie's sake alone I hope it works out for him as I adore him as a actor and feel he has come into his own in this last year.

I am please that Days care enough to want to continue the WilSon relationship and with nuWill all it will take for the actor is to kiss FS opened mouth and he have won a few around (mainly Brison fans) because haven't we all heard constantly about Will not kissing as passionately as Brian

So when Chandler goes, I'll be taking my leave from WilSon and Days but I'll be popping on here as well as other various sites to read others views and opinions on WilSon mark 2. And am curious to see who they have replaced Chandler with. I've read a few names already and have googled them and sorry not a patch on CM although one guy was gorgeous but looked nothing like CM. Although with the new guy they may make Will a bit edgier as some have (on different sites) said could happen but that would annoy the hell out of me as Chandler proved he could do that when he was kicking off with EJ in his attempts to try and blackmail him!

Well that me and my LONG rant over with. Feeling slightly better getting it all out.

So to you all, enjoy your day. Ciao

I understand your feelings and I know there are others who share your view.

The Will/Chandler haters out there as far as I’m concerned don’t know anything at all about what true love is about if all they can do is hate on someone that don’t fit into their particular standards. Chandler hasn’t done anything wrong but put his heart into his role and it’s really sad and pathetic that others can’t see that.

I hope your days are good ones.

« 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list