List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/24 01:35PM, Views: 968376, Replies: 28217
    « 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 » »| page:
    #25911   2013/08/24 07:59AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Jen Lilley ‏@jen_lilley @ChandlerMassey hates mornings. Haha pic.twitter.com/WobRPrVzxT

Christy ‏@liasonradio #Days fans: In the room for @jen_lilley @BlakeBerris @ChandlerMassey and @CaseyDeidrick! Can't wait til I see Jen! pic.twitter.com/xTkqG31Hnd

CMasseyFans ‏@cmasseyfans So cute! MT @liasonradio: Love these group photos #Days pic.twitter.com/35FvTbg1RS

#25912   2013/08/24 08:25AM
    Str8tButEqual

Johnny Kurtz ‏@johnnykrtz Let the fun begin. #days #chicago pic.twitter.com/w3K35BBM53

Jenna ‏@kindafunny @jen_lilley @ChandlerMassey @BlakeBerris #chicago #days pic.twitter.com/H1w0armgYp

Johnny Kurtz ‏@johnnykrtz Chandler eating toast. #days #chicago pic.twitter.com/xyoGhCd4mp

Christy ‏@liasonradio They are here! @jen_lilley @ChandlerMassey @BlakeBerris and @CaseyDeidrick #Days pic.twitter.com/DIumeiodMf

Johnny Kurtz ‏@johnnykrtz Another group shot. #days #chicago pic.twitter.com/J9ljADuD5A

Christy ‏@liasonradio Casey says him and Chandler are doing music video and auditioning a lot. #days

Christy ‏@liasonradio Chandler says Blake is a groupie! Jen says Blake can do any accent and Chandler says he can do impersonations too! #Days

#25913   2013/08/24 11:23AM
    Str8tButEqual

Christy ‏@liasonradio Chandler says he would have loved to be on Andy Griffith show. #Days

Christy ‏@liasonradio Chandler and Blake and Jen says Brian and Gaylin and Eric make them laugh behind the scenes. #Days

Christy ‏@liasonradio If Chandler was a superhero he would like to have the ability to shoot spaghetti noodles out of his fingers and feed the world. #Days

Christy ‏@liasonradio Love the interaction between these #Days cast members: @ChandlerMassey @BlakeBerris @jen_lilley and @CaseyDeidrick pic.twitter.com/4Fcxv1Sq4m

Christy ‏@liasonradio Blake says Buenos Aires is one of the most beautiful places he's been to and for Chandler it's Taiwan. #Days

Christy ‏@liasonradio Casey and Chandler have plans to so live shows once their EP is released. #Days

Christy ‏@liasonradio @Halleywood Chandler says he likes playing a father as Will and thinks he could totally have kids #Days

Christy ‏@liasonradio @Halleywood Chandler says he loves playing with the fake baby on set #Days

Christy ‏@liasonradio @serialangel63 yes he wants to do school and other acting opportunities

Christy ‏@liasonradio Blake has lots of family in Minnesota and Chandler mentions Purple Jesus...whatever that is. #Days

Christy ‏@liasonradio Chandler says jokingly I think that all the bad comments on the Internet was from Casey #Days

Christy ‏@liasonradio Chandler says Casey has a neat room and him not so much. Mentions waffles and beers in fridge. They are roomies. #Days

Christy ‏@liasonradio Casey loves fresh cookies, Jen loves DD donuts, and Chandler likes peanut butter sandwich #Days

Christy ‏@liasonradio They all say they read their twitter mentions but other days they go weeks without looking. Jen likes to fav positive tweets. #Days

Christy ‏@liasonradio Chandler likes ad-libbing and it could help in certain scenes. Sometimes he tugs on Freddie's ear for fun. #Days

Christy ‏@liasonradio Chandler talks his fight scene with Jensen and says he really hit him in face. It heightened stakes of scene. #Days

Christy ‏@liasonradio Chandler says his dream role on Broadway would be anything in How To Succeed In Business or Book of Mormon. #Days

Beauni ‏@Beauni1 @liasonradio Please ask Casey and Chandler why they think #Days never went for Chad and Will. They had a lot of fans. Thanks!
    Christy ‏@liasonradio @Beauni1 Chandler says he thinks if they had done Chill there would be no young straight guys for the ladies. #Days
    Christy ‏@liasonradio @Beauni1 Casey agrees with Chandler and Chandler says it's his job so he does the homosexual scenes even if it's awkward in real life. #Days

Christy ‏@liasonradio If there was a lesbo couple on Days, Chandler picks Chloe and Nicole. #Days

Christy ‏@liasonradio This is going for $200! Dang and all for @ChildHelp! #Days pic.twitter.com/LH2mLid7K9

Michelle ‏@ShorteeMichelle Chandler says he started tugging on Freddie's ear in scenes because he hated it LOL

Johnny Kurtz ‏@johnnykrtz A little vid. Oopsie. He he. https://www.dropbox.com/s/36ve6bvniwnr8he/Video%20Aug%2024%2C%2010%2027%2000%20A... …

Johnny Kurtz ‏@johnnykrtz More of the guys. #days #chicago pic.twitter.com/zE6HNTxJIt

Johnny Kurtz ‏@johnnykrtz Chandler is a little tired. #days #chicago pic.twitter.com/Sm3vSywHKZ

Johnny Kurtz ‏@johnnykrtz Fun on the floor. Lol. #days #chicago pic.twitter.com/t3Z6MpTfuJ

WilSon 4life ‏@SalmanMary Chandler and Blake Chicago Fan Event pic.twitter.com/mZBXgkj1Wz

WilSon 4life ‏@SalmanMary Aww, ,he's drinking coffee, im dead now pic.twitter.com/degFR5OM9l

WilSon 4life ‏@SalmanMary All of them pic.twitter.com/H5ggHgQ8pW

WilSon 4life ‏@SalmanMary The guys being silly pic.twitter.com/flzutKwhSE

WilSon 4life ‏@SalmanMary Chandler is smiling, im dead pic.twitter.com/VxBeuoFSAb

WilSon 4life ‏@SalmanMary pic.twitter.com/7szEvu3aem

Jenny Fey ‏@JennyFey1234 This guy... pic.twitter.com/OpS4pQaeeL

Jenny Fey ‏@JennyFey1234 Chicago ... pic.twitter.com/MyjMh5Jwtu

Jenny Fey ‏@JennyFey1234 Those crazy kids.... #Days #chicago pic.twitter.com/EMCxjNUOdZ

IKnowHowLuckyIAm ‏@WilSonfan5 pic.twitter.com/1tiaSeKaVD

IKnowHowLuckyIAm ‏@WilSonfan5 ) pic.twitter.com/gsYzwcgscv

IKnowHowLuckyIAm ‏@WilSonfan5 So adorable! pic.twitter.com/CPkPzbF9wq

#25914   2013/08/24 01:12PM
    Str8tButEqual

Mari's updates.

www.fanfiction.net/s/9438028/21/Hold-Me-In-Your-Arms

www.fanfiction.net/s/9438028/22/Hold-Me-In-Your-Arms

#25915   2013/08/24 01:24PM
    Str8tButEqual

WilSon 4life ‏@SalmanMary Im dead guys pic.twitter.com/XTb6EzrBkv

WilSon 4life ‏@SalmanMary He's so cute, im officially dead pic.twitter.com/GBUHwpC6Kk

CMasseyFans ‏@cmasseyfans HA! RT @johnnykrtz: Just a little candid shot. #messingaround pic.twitter.com/lTh4rmRY5J

Christy ‏@liasonradio @ChandlerMassey is here! #Days pic.twitter.com/Dy6k3JXy6P

Christy ‏@liasonradio Chandler is going to study Mandarin Chinese in college. #Days

Christy ‏@liasonradio Chandler says he wants to be more than one dimensional and do more than acting #Days

Christy ‏@liasonradio Chandler says fav thing about Will/Sonny relationship is that they let them do their own thing during filming. #Days

Christy ‏@liasonradio Birthday cake picture! @ChandlerMassey @CaseyDeidrick @BlakeBerris and @jen_lilley #Days pic.twitter.com/vOr7a9hqFo

Christy ‏@liasonradio @BlakeBerris cutting his birthday cake with @ChandlerMassey and @CaseyDeidrick #Days pic.twitter.com/wowmXr3cHq

Jen Lilley Fan Club ‏@JenLilleyFC Chicago fun!! Happy Birthday @BlakeBerris!! Cake with @jen_lilley @CaseyDeidrick @ChandlerMassey pic.twitter.com/Dpl40GAMd9

1984WinstonandJulia ‏@1984WinstonandJ pic.twitter.com/1YZ3KdKimg

jason ‏@mightbetrue3 @BlakeBerris @ChandlerMassey @CaseyDeidrick @jen_lilley pic.twitter.com/DFsPHDNIIv

Renee S ‏@islandma60 Lunch with @ChandlerMassey pic.twitter.com/PNVQmZiYeM

Michael Grasso ‏@MPGrasso Just hanging out with my new friends! @jen_lilley @ChandlerMassey @BlakeBerris @CaseyDeidrick #DaysOfOurLives pic.twitter.com/NRyEPP3t9q

Mirna Elizabeth ‏@Elizabeth651 @ShorteeMichelle What is your best and your worst quality?
    Michelle ‏@ShorteeMichelle @Elizabeth651 @ChandlerMassey best quality-'nice' and worst-'indecisive'

#25916   2013/08/24 02:36PM
    princessange...

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. I’ve been in heavy denial of Chandler leaving since the Emmys hoping by some miracle the outpouring of fan love would change his mind by staying there at least until Freddie’s contract was up. I will of course respect his final decision and wish him the best of luck on all his future endeavors.

My thoughts on a recast are mixed. While I’m glad that the WilSon s/l is going to continue, my biggest fears are that the chemistry isn’t going to be the same for me anymore and I‘m going to see the new face as Will and think of him only in terms of some stranger with Sonny who doesn‘t belong there.

I’ve been watching DOOL off/on for 30+ years as well as other soaps so of course I’m used to recasts but they don’t always work out for me. I’ve seen on twitter people speculating over the idea of Tyler Sellers (Brent) being the new Will and if that’s the case I’m no longer going to be watching and leaving the thread because when I see him, he’ll always be Brent to me. I also felt it was stupid for the show to recast Roman with Josh Taylor because he’ll always be Chris Kositchek.

I will give the recast a chance for Freddie’s sake but if I don’t feel anything then I’ll stop watching the show. I only came back to DOOL because I heard about the gay s/l and then I fell in love with Will and Sonny becoming a couple. They are my main reason for watching this soap. If I no longer feel that connection I don’t see the point in continuing on watching something that will be too sad for me. The other s/l such as Dannifer, Bristen etc…is not something I’m interested in seeing. I know some of these s/l will change into something else in December but I doubt they’ll be enough reason for me to care to watch.

So as it stands for now I’m still staying in the thread until I see the recast & what he’ll bring to WilSon.

I totaly get it and agree STR8...well said

#25917   2013/08/24 03:23PM
    Str8tButEqual

jason ‏@mightbetrue3 @ChandlerMassey @jen_lilley @CaseyDeidrick @BlakeBerris pic.twitter.com/AcgSVWcdDm

Michael Grasso ‏@MPGrasso I mean, come on! @ChandlerMassey and @CaseyDeidrick are too cute! #DaysOfOurLives pic.twitter.com/TiVKWZ1VDo

Michelle ‏@ShorteeMichelle @ChandlerMassey last words taped were same as his first with 'huh'

WilSon 4life ‏@SalmanMary pic.twitter.com/TKlkQ8tDuN

Jen ‏@jenni1jo @ChandlerMassey @CaseyDeidrick @MandyEnke Chicago was AWESOME! Thanks to my new bff chandler & casey! ;-) pic.twitter.com/Jy9tp3Lz2G

CMasseyFans ‏@cmasseyfans @ChandlerMassey as Will Horton (2010 - 2013) #ThankYouChandler pic.twitter.com/hce79qyPrN

CMasseyFans ‏@cmasseyfans Gif Version of the previous picture I tweeted: @ChandlerMassey as Will Horton (2010 - 2013) #ThankYouChandler tmblr.co/Zwa9mvtARURl

#25918   2013/08/24 04:08PM
    KJL19

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. I’ve been in heavy denial of Chandler leaving since the Emmys hoping by some miracle the outpouring of fan love would change his mind by staying there at least until Freddie’s contract was up. I will of course respect his final decision and wish him the best of luck on all his future endeavors.

My thoughts on a recast are mixed. While I’m glad that the WilSon s/l is going to continue, my biggest fears are that the chemistry isn’t going to be the same for me anymore and I‘m going to see the new face as Will and think of him only in terms of some stranger with Sonny who doesn‘t belong there.

I’ve been watching DOOL off/on for 30+ years as well as other soaps so of course I’m used to recasts but they don’t always work out for me. I’ve seen on twitter people speculating over the idea of Tyler Sellers (Brent) being the new Will and if that’s the case I’m no longer going to be watching and leaving the thread because when I see him, he’ll always be Brent to me. I also felt it was stupid for the show to recast Roman with Josh Taylor because he’ll always be Chris Kositchek.

I will give the recast a chance for Freddie’s sake but if I don’t feel anything then I’ll stop watching the show. I only came back to DOOL because I heard about the gay s/l and then I fell in love with Will and Sonny becoming a couple. They are my main reason for watching this soap. If I no longer feel that connection I don’t see the point in continuing on watching something that will be too sad for me. The other s/l such as Dannifer, Bristen etc…is not something I’m interested in seeing. I know some of these s/l will change into something else in December but I doubt they’ll be enough reason for me to care to watch.

So as it stands for now I’m still staying in the thread until I see the recast & what he’ll bring to WilSon.

Today has been such a hard day, and I am really not sure why Chandlers leaving has hit me so hard . This should just be a TV show, but over the last year or so this story line and how these two actors relate to each other I guess has really got to me more than I realized. For the sake of the story line and Freddie I hope this recast works out. I will give it a chance only because I like Freddie so much also. Right now it's hard for me to believe that they will be able to find someone that will have even a small amount of the same chemistry that Freddie and Chandler have together. But I guess I will keep an open mind and hope for the best.

#25919   2013/08/24 05:25PM
    Ken in GA

Hello all. I thought I would weigh in on the departure of Chandler Massey from Days of our Lives. To be honest, I was a bit surprised to hear that Chandler was leaving before his contract is up with DOOL in December. To be honest, I think he was probably let go by the soap. I think that the people at DOOL have been looking for his replacement, found someone, and decided to let Chandler go so that they could introduce the new "Will" at the start of the new year. In all honesty, that was a wise decision by DOOL powers, but not very wise for Chandler. As I've said before, I don't think he handled his departure very well. He should have never announced a possible departure after winning an Emmy but that merely shows that he needs to grow in the industry and learn what he needs to do and does not need to do in negotiations.

Now, as for the role of Will, I think this may be a good thing. If Chandler has "checked out" and is looking forward to greener pastures, it may be a good thing that he's leaving. The storyline is important and maybe the recast will work. To be honest, I don't see Freddie Smith hanging around at the end of his contract. He has his project "Addicts Anonymous" which seems to be taking off, so I don't see his stay at DOOL lasting past 2015. Maybe with new blood in these rolls, the storyline will continue to grow ... but that is yet to be determined.

In any event, I'll give the recast a chance ... if for no other reason than Freddie. He is truly a class act and I look forward to seeing what comes in the new year. I wish Chandler all the best, however I do think that he departed this role far too early. That's just my opinion though.

#25920   2013/08/24 05:25PM
    Str8tButEqual

Renee S ‏@islandma60 #Days event with @ChandlerMassey pic.twitter.com/iyQLnJnMJO

Michelle ‏@ShorteeMichelle Not sure why people are making hurtful crap up but Chandler Massey never expressed any feelings of being uncomfortable with any gay scenes.

Jenny Fey ‏@JennyFey1234 @WilSonfan5 & my view for 2 hours this morning. #Days #Chicago #Q&A pic.twitter.com/OesoR5EKIA

Jenny Fey ‏@JennyFey1234 Yeah...this too. #Days #Chicago #woot pic.twitter.com/6OxXeirQar

« 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list