List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/17 01:00PM, Views: 966929, Replies: 28216
    « 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 » »| page:
    #25901   2013/08/24 05:48AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    kayhan

Quote CHKDeWilSon: Hi there WilSon Blvd

It's been a while since I've been on here and was hoping to eventually return but not like this

This is copied from my WilSon livejournal account

Ok, I'm gonna say, I'm very upset here.

I knew Chandler was gonna be leaving the role of Will pretty much from what he said at the Daytime Emmys. However my head was gearing up for it to be in December and yet we have now been left stunned by the quickest of it and barely any time after Casey has gone.

Yeah I am annoyed because I was looking forward to Days coming up with an amazing exit story for Chandler's Will Horton even if I believe they would eventually re-cast the role.
    But this?! No I'm sorry but I hate how it has been handled. And it has made me definitely not even going watch the new Will Horton with Freddie's Sonny Kiriakis.

And will we get to hear Freddie comment about Chandler's departure??

This has seriously left a bad taste in my mouth and I'm wondering if it has anything to do with Chandler moaning about his Day's workload.

I wish Chandler nothing but the best, it just I was NOT ready for this now. I was gonna be (more) ready for this in December.

Makes me wonder if Chandler will be a no show at the Daytime Emmy awards next year like Casey was this year.

Well I wish nothing but the best for Freddie in is role as Sonny. I hope it works out for him regardless of whether the new Will Horton works out on Days or not. He deserves to stay based on what he has done with the character of Sonny over this last year.

Hope you all are well and sad that some have left this site permanently.

Just gutted now and it's take the joy off for me of looking forward to watching WilSon on Days. Yes I will continue to do so until CM leaves but I'm not a happy bunny at all.

Bye and have a good weekend everyone.

Great to hear from you. It has been awhile. I am sad about Chandler's announcement. I was not prepared for that at all. Not until December anyway. I will support his decision and wish him the best. At least we get to see him for a few months as Will through December. Then we will have to get used to a new face. *sobbing*

#25902   2013/08/24 06:59AM
    allmylovingdays

Do you think he was FIRED? I guess I need to read more of this thread. I woke up and read this on SOD and was very surprised. I did think maybe there was hope.

#25903   2013/08/24 07:03AM
    tracy10

Hi WilSon Blvd, I know it's been a while since I posted, but felt I needed to talk about CM leaving sooner than we expected. I was sad when I first heard CM talking after the Emmy's about his contract being up in Dec. and wanting to go to school full time, but I respected that. In later interviews it seemed he wasn't 100% sure, so I still had a small hope he would reconsider. I was not prepared to hear he's already filmed his last day and we won't get to see him next year. It seems funny that I'm so sad over this as I know my friends won't understand it, but I know you all do. I'm torn about my future with Days. I slowly started recording it again just to see if I knew any of the characters/actors and then got drawn in by Will and then WilSon. I tell myself to give the recast a fair chance to be fair to the new actor and to also support Freddie. I do feel bad for Freddie and I hope he knew as soon as Chandler did about this "sudden" departure. I'm not sure if this was CM's decision or Days for the early departure, but I have a feeling it was mutual. I've watched Days and other soaps long enough to know that some recasts work out great, and some times, it's just not the same. Chandler and Freddie just had a chemistry that I feel will be hard to replace, but I will try to give it a chance.

Thanks for reading. Even though I don't post often, I do read to see everyone's thoughts about the storyline. It's crazy to feel that I've made friends thru a soap couple, but I do feel that way and am sad to think not everyone will still be around to discuss our favorite couple and I'm hopeful there will still be new fanfic around to enjoy for a long while.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Tracy

#25904   2013/08/24 07:11AM
    ej and sami

I just read that the show let Chandler out of his contract early so he can head for school and other acting chances.

#25905   2013/08/24 07:37AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. I’ve been in heavy denial of Chandler leaving since the Emmys hoping by some miracle the outpouring of fan love would change his mind by staying there at least until Freddie’s contract was up. I will of course respect his final decision and wish him the best of luck on all his future endeavors.

My thoughts on a recast are mixed. While I’m glad that the WilSon s/l is going to continue, my biggest fears are that the chemistry isn’t going to be the same for me anymore and I‘m going to see the new face as Will and think of him only in terms of some stranger with Sonny who doesn‘t belong there.

I’ve been watching DOOL off/on for 30+ years as well as other soaps so of course I’m used to recasts but they don’t always work out for me. I’ve seen on twitter people speculating over the idea of Tyler Sellers (Brent) being the new Will and if that’s the case I’m no longer going to be watching and leaving the thread because when I see him, he’ll always be Brent to me. I also felt it was stupid for the show to recast Roman with Josh Taylor because he’ll always be Chris Kositchek.

I will give the recast a chance for Freddie’s sake but if I don’t feel anything then I’ll stop watching the show. I only came back to DOOL because I heard about the gay s/l and then I fell in love with Will and Sonny becoming a couple. They are my main reason for watching this soap. If I no longer feel that connection I don’t see the point in continuing on watching something that will be too sad for me. The other s/l such as Dannifer, Bristen etc…is not something I’m interested in seeing. I know some of these s/l will change into something else in December but I doubt they’ll be enough reason for me to care to watch.

So as it stands for now I’m still staying in the thread until I see the recast & what he’ll bring to WilSon.

I do not think they will use Tyler Sellers for the recast. Probably one of the actors that auditioned for Ben or the Chad recast - maybe TPTB had this planned since CM's EMMY interview when he indicated he might be leaving.

I will continue to support WilSon and hope that FS does not decide to leave early too. As long as he is there I will watch. I hope the writers do not abandon this couple.

Thank you Str8t for deciding to continue with the thread. And for all you do and the recaps etc. Hugs.

Thanks Kay, hugs back.

I guess we’ll see who they choose as a recast but I wouldn’t put it past DOOL to do something stupid.

#25906   2013/08/24 07:39AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays: Do you think he was FIRED? I guess I need to read more of this thread. I woke up and read this on SOD and was very surprised. I did think maybe there was hope.

As far as I know it was a mutual decision by both Chandler & DOOL. Charlie Sheen, who shares the same publicist with Chandler, went on twitter and basically was being a blow hard by saying that he was fired.

#25907   2013/08/24 07:44AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote tracy10: Hi WilSon Blvd, I know it's been a while since I posted, but felt I needed to talk about CM leaving sooner than we expected. I was sad when I first heard CM talking after the Emmy's about his contract being up in Dec. and wanting to go to school full time, but I respected that. In later interviews it seemed he wasn't 100% sure, so I still had a small hope he would reconsider. I was not prepared to hear he's already filmed his last day and we won't get to see him next year. It seems funny that I'm so sad over this as I know my friends won't understand it, but I know you all do. I'm torn about my future with Days. I slowly started recording it again just to see if I knew any of the characters/actors and then got drawn in by Will and then WilSon. I tell myself to give the recast a fair chance to be fair to the new actor and to also support Freddie. I do feel bad for Freddie and I hope he knew as soon as Chandler did about this "sudden" departure. I'm not sure if this was CM's decision or Days for the early departure, but I have a feeling it was mutual. I've watched Days and other soaps long enough to know that some recasts work out great, and some times, it's just not the same. Chandler and Freddie just had a chemistry that I feel will be hard to replace, but I will try to give it a chance.

Thanks for reading. Even though I don't post often, I do read to see everyone's thoughts about the storyline. It's crazy to feel that I've made friends thru a soap couple, but I do feel that way and am sad to think not everyone will still be around to discuss our favorite couple and I'm hopeful there will still be new fanfic around to enjoy for a long while.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Tracy

Hi Tracy thanks for coming out to post and we'll just have to hope for the best with the recast. I'm glad we had this chance to bond over a great soap couple.

I'm sure that Mari will continue with her stories so at least we'll have that.

#25908   2013/08/24 07:48AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote ej and sami: I just read that the show let Chandler out of his contract early so he can head for school and other acting chances.

Yes his main goal of being let out of his contract was to further his schooling. I know that Chandler has also appeared in films like 16-love & his most current one is called Angels in Stardust.

#25909   2013/08/24 07:51AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Do you think he was FIRED? I guess I need to read more of this thread. I woke up and read this on SOD and was very surprised. I did think maybe there was hope.

As far as I know it was a mutual decision by both Chandler & DOOL. Charlie Sheen, who shares the same publicist with Chandler, went on twitter and basically was being a blow hard by saying that he was fired.

Thanks Str8t --Charlie Sheen oh Please screw him.

#25910   2013/08/24 07:58AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

Thanks Str8t --Charlie Sheen oh Please screw him.

You're welcome and I agree he wasn't helping the situation last night.

« 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list