List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/17 01:00PM, Views: 966153, Replies: 28216
    « 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 » »| page:
    #25891   2013/08/23 08:51PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 8.23.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3G-3jQY56Y

Ok, so is Will working at the coffee house/club now? And where is Sonny or Chad during these business hours?

I wonder if he is just helping out? Unless Sonny hired him. He definitely was working because he served JJ.

#25892   2013/08/23 09:48PM
    princessange...

I'm sad about CM. I was told he starts school on Monday so I think this was mutual and planned. I will miss him terribly and he will always be Will to me ...but I do wish him the best.

#25893   2013/08/24 01:28AM
    CHKDeWilSon

Hi there WilSon Blvd

It's been a while since I've been on here and was hoping to eventually return but not like this

This is copied from my WilSon livejournal account

Ok, I'm gonna say, I'm very upset here.

I knew Chandler was gonna be leaving the role of Will pretty much from what he said at the Daytime Emmys. However my head was gearing up for it to be in December and yet we have now been left stunned by the quickest of it and barely any time after Casey has gone.

Yeah I am annoyed because I was looking forward to Days coming up with an amazing exit story for Chandler's Will Horton even if I believe they would eventually re-cast the role.
    But this?! No I'm sorry but I hate how it has been handled. And it has made me definitely not even going watch the new Will Horton with Freddie's Sonny Kiriakis.

And will we get to hear Freddie comment about Chandler's departure??

This has seriously left a bad taste in my mouth and I'm wondering if it has anything to do with Chandler moaning about his Day's workload.

I wish Chandler nothing but the best, it just I was NOT ready for this now. I was gonna be (more) ready for this in December.

Makes me wonder if Chandler will be a no show at the Daytime Emmy awards next year like Casey was this year.

Well I wish nothing but the best for Freddie in is role as Sonny. I hope it works out for him regardless of whether the new Will Horton works out on Days or not. He deserves to stay based on what he has done with the character of Sonny over this last year.

Hope you all are well and sad that some have left this site permanently.

Just gutted now and it's take the joy off for me of looking forward to watching WilSon on Days. Yes I will continue to do so until CM leaves but I'm not a happy bunny at all.

Bye and have a good weekend everyone.

#25894   2013/08/24 02:59AM
    gidi51

[quote]Quote Ken in GA: [quote]Quote SaphyrStar: Chandler's gone. His last day was today. Will is going to be recast.

www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-chandler-massey-days-effective-immedia... />
    I hope that Chandler learned a valuable lesson here. In affect, he was fired. Next time, he should keep his mouth shut and negotiate in private. I doubt I will continue watching this horrible soap. I feel sorry for Freddie Smith. He deserves better. Good luck Chandler 'cause I think you are gonna need it.[/quote]

ken I think we should give chance to the new actor. I don't know if i can accept i shall try and it depened if days will give us better story. I do it to support gay story line.Chandler loss in this poker game. He will not tell us now the truth he can't afford burn bridges.
    I remeber reading about coming and going it was written a young actor suuccess come to his head days intened to show him the door.Days make smoke curtain like that wilson is not important and bring them succes they say they will not recast but when they find they cut chandler. I am very sad

#25895   2013/08/24 03:02AM
    gidi51

Quote SaphyrStar: He was supposed to be on the Today show and at a Barnes and Noble signing of the health book Days is publishing. I wonder if he will still be doing those. And of course he is going to be mobbed this weekend. It all depends on whether the decision was completely his or, as Ken is suggesting, he may have been fired.

I'm sick about it either way.

as it is done... tiwas ken decision after find replacement

#25896   2013/08/24 03:04AM
    gidi51

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Chandler Massey ‏@ChandlerMassey Last chance to come hang out with us in Chicago and/or Atlanta! www.elitefanevents.com

I am surprised they still have tickets available since it is THIS WEEKEND. Unfortunately I cannot go. Too bad since it is officially "the last chance" to meet Chandler since he finished taping today. So sad but exciting for him I guess. I am glad they are planning on recasting though because I did not want this to be the end for WilSon. I just hope the new Will is going to work out with Freddie chemistry-wise. Do not want Freddie to leave too. At least we get CM scenes through December due to the way Days tapes.

www.gaystarnews.com/article/exclusive-us-soap-star-chandler-massey-done-gay-role... read between lines.. they say they have one

#25897   2013/08/24 05:10AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. I’ve been in heavy denial of Chandler leaving since the Emmys hoping by some miracle the outpouring of fan love would change his mind by staying there at least until Freddie’s contract was up. I will of course respect his final decision and wish him the best of luck on all his future endeavors.

My thoughts on a recast are mixed. While I’m glad that the WilSon s/l is going to continue, my biggest fears are that the chemistry isn’t going to be the same for me anymore and I‘m going to see the new face as Will and think of him only in terms of some stranger with Sonny who doesn‘t belong there.

I’ve been watching DOOL off/on for 30+ years as well as other soaps so of course I’m used to recasts but they don’t always work out for me. I’ve seen on twitter people speculating over the idea of Tyler Sellers (Brent) being the new Will and if that’s the case I’m no longer going to be watching and leaving the thread because when I see him, he’ll always be Brent to me. I also felt it was stupid for the show to recast Roman with Josh Taylor because he’ll always be Chris Kositchek.

I will give the recast a chance for Freddie’s sake but if I don’t feel anything then I’ll stop watching the show. I only came back to DOOL because I heard about the gay s/l and then I fell in love with Will and Sonny becoming a couple. They are my main reason for watching this soap. If I no longer feel that connection I don’t see the point in continuing on watching something that will be too sad for me. The other s/l such as Dannifer, Bristen etc…is not something I’m interested in seeing. I know some of these s/l will change into something else in December but I doubt they’ll be enough reason for me to care to watch.

So as it stands for now I’m still staying in the thread until I see the recast & what he’ll bring to WilSon.

#25898   2013/08/24 05:12AM
    Str8tButEqual

I missed seeing Sonny with Will but it was great to have the surprise of him being on.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 8.23.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3G-3jQY56Y

0:01-0:36 JJ “Dude, what’s this about a fight? The cops made a bust?”
    Will “Yeah, some guy went crazy. And it was actually entertaining. Oh, you know who was here last night? Theresa.”---------I still don’t understand why he doesn’t use Vargas’s name.
    JJ “No kidding?”
    Will “Yeah. Um, I haven’t seen her since she got back. She was looking good.”
    JJ “Yeah?”
    Will “Must be a big culture shock, moving from California though.”
    JJ “Yeah, I bet.”
    Will “I hope everything works out for her.”
    JJ “Right, me too. Um, anyway, this fight--you brought up Theresa after you mentioned it. It didn’t have anything to do with her, did it?”

0:10 Will’s behind the counter so I wonder if he’s working there and where’s Sonny & Chad.

0:40-2:06 Will “Here you go. Um, I don’t think Theresa was involved in the fight, but she was with this guy.”
    JJ “Oh, no kidding? And he gets busted for drugs?”
    Will “Mm-Hmm.”
    JJ “Sounds about right, man.”---------Considering he knows all about drugs.
    Will “So how’s school? You done? Are you about done?”
    JJ “Uh, yeah. My, uh, first final’s today.”
    Will “Oh, cool. You ready?”
    JJ “Uh, I feel pretty good about it. You know, I’ve studied really hard for this one.”-------He studied hard in between drug deals.
    Will “Nice. What’s the subject?”
    JJ “Economics and Politics.”
    Will “Sounds challenging.”--------------I thought Will studied economics.
    JJ “Yeah. Gotta prove to my mom that I’m a serious student.”
    Will “Yeah, um--”
    JJ “Yeah, you know, I’m actually taking this latte to her over at the hospital. You know, I just wanna reassure her that I’m gonna get an “A”, no question.”
    Will “Well, moms like to hear that.”
    JJ “Sometimes they even believe it.”
    Will “Yeah. So how, um, is your mom doing?”
    JJ “Uh--She’s, I think--she’s doing pretty good.”
    Will “Ok. Yeah, but is she still working with Theresa? You said she was kind of a pain or something.”
    JJ “Uh, no, actually, I try to stay out of the whole work thing, but she hasn’t complained about it lately. So, I guess, they probably get along better now.”
    Will “Must have been hard yesterday.”------------It’s really sweet that Will’s thinking about Jack.
    JJ “Yeah, yeah. Just, it felt--you know, it just felt really weird, with dad being gone a whole year. But, um, we got your note. Thank you, man. My mom really loved it.”
    Will “Oh, of course. I mean, I’m glad she--”
    JJ “Yeah. You know, the family just--things are so much better, you know? Just closer than ever.”-----------That’s what you think.

0:51-0:52 Will appreciation.

0:57-0:58 Kind of a funny shot of Will’s expression here.

1:33-1:34 Another expression of Will.

2:08-2:40 Will “Hey. Brought another picture of Ari for you.”
    Rafe “Well, let me see that thing then. Well, look at that. She does get cuter by the day, doesn’t she?”--------I agree Ari’s cute.
    Will “Yep. Hey, sorry. I probably should’ve knocked first or something.”
    Kate “No, no problem.”
    Rafe “That’s fine. Kate and I were just talking about the night that Sami shot Bernardi.”
    Kate “Yes, and I was trying to explain to Rafe that he needs to keep the stress at a minimum. And Hope and Abe and Roman have gone over all the evidence, so--”
    Rafe “Yeah, but I haven’t. So, let’s talk about it. From the beginning, shall we?”----------So I wonder if he’ll be the only one to solve this case.

2:46-3:31 Rafe “So what are we talking? 10, 12 people?”
    Kate “Well, I mean, we could ask Kayla for a head count on the doctors and the nurses. But there were two security guards. There were two orderlies. And it was chaos.”
    Rafe “Oh, chaos, yes. The perfect cover when a weapon disappears.”
    Will “The main thing to remember though, is that mom, obviously, would not have used a gun if she didn’t see Bernardi with a razor.”--------------Obviously.
    Rafe “Oh, of course not.”
    Kate “I think we’re just going to have to hope for an impartial jury.”-----------Good luck with that.
    Rafe “Uh-oh. Looks like my next torture session’s about to begin.”
    Kate “That means you and I have to go.”
    Rafe “Yes. Thanks for the picture, Will.”
    Will “You bet. Ok.”
    Man “Whoa. I just hit the mother lode.”

3:35-4:04 Jordan “Excuse me, sir. This patient needs time alone. Please, leave.”
    Man “You bet. But first, William Horton.”
    Will “Mm-Hmm.”
    Man “Katherine Roberts, Rafael Hernandez you have been served.”
    Rafe “What the hell?”
    Jordan “What’s going on?”
    Will “Uh, I’ve been subpoenaed to testify against mom.”-------------Hmm, I wonder if the shooting of EJ is going to come out.
    Kate “Yeah, we all have.”
    Rafe “Damn.”

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/24 05:13AM
    #25899   2013/08/24 05:15AM
    Str8tButEqual

Voting reminders:

Pulse Poll: August 19, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/08/pulse-poll-august-19-2013-edition/

NEW VOTING PROCEDURE *8/16/13*: We have added back the list of names/characters for the actors and actresses available for voting. Once you select the name of one actor and one actress from the drop down list, write in the name of your favorite couple using one of the examples listed.

Vote Will Horton & Sonny Kiriakis (Days) for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey (Days) for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith (Days) for favorite actor.

You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday.
    Votes using only couple/shipper names (ex: WilSon, Villy, Quiz, Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

READER POLL: Soap of the Week (August 19-23, 2013)
    www.welovesoaps.net/2013/08/soap-poll-aug-19-23.html

Vote Sonny & Will for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

#25900   2013/08/24 05:43AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. I’ve been in heavy denial of Chandler leaving since the Emmys hoping by some miracle the outpouring of fan love would change his mind by staying there at least until Freddie’s contract was up. I will of course respect his final decision and wish him the best of luck on all his future endeavors.

My thoughts on a recast are mixed. While I’m glad that the WilSon s/l is going to continue, my biggest fears are that the chemistry isn’t going to be the same for me anymore and I‘m going to see the new face as Will and think of him only in terms of some stranger with Sonny who doesn‘t belong there.

I’ve been watching DOOL off/on for 30+ years as well as other soaps so of course I’m used to recasts but they don’t always work out for me. I’ve seen on twitter people speculating over the idea of Tyler Sellers (Brent) being the new Will and if that’s the case I’m no longer going to be watching and leaving the thread because when I see him, he’ll always be Brent to me. I also felt it was stupid for the show to recast Roman with Josh Taylor because he’ll always be Chris Kositchek.

I will give the recast a chance for Freddie’s sake but if I don’t feel anything then I’ll stop watching the show. I only came back to DOOL because I heard about the gay s/l and then I fell in love with Will and Sonny becoming a couple. They are my main reason for watching this soap. If I no longer feel that connection I don’t see the point in continuing on watching something that will be too sad for me. The other s/l such as Dannifer, Bristen etc…is not something I’m interested in seeing. I know some of these s/l will change into something else in December but I doubt they’ll be enough reason for me to care to watch.

So as it stands for now I’m still staying in the thread until I see the recast & what he’ll bring to WilSon.

I do not think they will use Tyler Sellers for the recast. Probably one of the actors that auditioned for Ben or the Chad recast - maybe TPTB had this planned since CM's EMMY interview when he indicated he might be leaving.

I will continue to support WilSon and hope that FS does not decide to leave early too. As long as he is there I will watch. I hope the writers do not abandon this couple.

Thank you Str8t for deciding to continue with the thread. And for all you do and the recaps etc. Hugs.

« 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list