List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/28 10:00AM, Views: 1050461, Replies: 28295
    « 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 » »| page:
    #25881   2013/08/23 01:23PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Str8tButEqual: DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 8.23.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3G-3jQY56Y

Ok, so is Will working at the coffee house/club now? And where is Sonny or Chad during these business hours?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/23 01:24PM
    #25882   2013/08/23 01:42PM
    Str8tButEqual

Chandler Massey ‏@ChandlerMassey Last chance to come hang out with us in Chicago and/or Atlanta! www.elitefanevents.com

#25883   2013/08/23 01:44PM
    Str8tButEqual

READER POLL: Soap of the Week (August 19-23, 2013)
    www.welovesoaps.net/2013/08/soap-poll-aug-19-23.html

Vote Sonny & Will for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

#25884   2013/08/23 05:03PM
    Str8tButEqual

Pulse Poll: August 19, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/08/pulse-poll-august-19-2013-edition/

NEW VOTING PROCEDURE *8/16/13*: We have added back the list of names/characters for the actors and actresses available for voting. Once you select the name of one actor and one actress from the drop down list, write in the name of your favorite couple using one of the examples listed.

Vote Will Horton & Sonny Kiriakis (Days) for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey (Days) for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith (Days) for favorite actor.

You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday.
    Votes using only couple/shipper names (ex: WilSon, Villy, Quiz, Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

#25885   2013/08/23 06:09PM
    SaphyrStar

Chandler's gone. His last day was today. Will is going to be recast.

www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-chandler-massey-days-effective-immedia...

#25886   2013/08/23 06:34PM
    Ken in GA

[quote]Quote SaphyrStar: Chandler's gone. His last day was today. Will is going to be recast.

www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-chandler-massey-days-effective-immedia... />
    I hope that Chandler learned a valuable lesson here. In affect, he was fired. Next time, he should keep his mouth shut and negotiate in private. I doubt I will continue watching this horrible soap. I feel sorry for Freddie Smith. He deserves better. Good luck Chandler 'cause I think you are gonna need it.

#25887   2013/08/23 06:39PM
    adnelson92

[quote]Quote SaphyrStar: Chandler's gone. His last day was today. Will is going to be recast.

www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-chandler-massey-days-effective-immedia... />
    I feel like I am losing my best friend....in some way I am glad it is over now instead of going back and forth like we were one day he was leaving and next he was not. At least we can be sad and learn to accept it. I know he has to do what is right for him but I will miss him. His and Freddie's chemistry was off the charts. It will be like taking off a bandaid for 3 months now knowing he will be gone around Christmas. I hate we do not get a another Christmas and New's year with him unless they were already taping them now. Just very heartbroken right now. I know it is silly to feel that way about a person but Chandler and Freddie to me is what made Wilson. I have watched Days for 28 yrs I will keep watching after but it will be hard to watch another Will but I am glad to still see Freddie. I hope everyone who is going this weekend has a good time it appears this will be the last chance anyone can meet him at a DOOL event. To me Chandler will be hard to replace between the chemistry and the emotion he gave Will; he will always be Will Horton in my heart.

#25888   2013/08/23 06:41PM
    SaphyrStar

[quote]Quote Ken in GA: [quote]Quote SaphyrStar: Chandler's gone. His last day was today. Will is going to be recast.

I hope that Chandler learned a valuable lesson here. In affect, he was fired. Next time, he should keep his mouth shut and negotiate in private. I doubt I will continue watching this horrible soap. I feel sorry for Freddie Smith. He deserves better. Good luck Chandler 'cause I think you are gonna need it.[/quote]

I hadn't thought about it that way, but you're probably right. As good as he is, Hollywood is flooded with talented young actors and TPTB are taking the chance that the new guy will win us over.

#25889   2013/08/23 06:55PM
    SaphyrStar

He was supposed to be on the Today show and at a Barnes and Noble signing of the health book Days is publishing. I wonder if he will still be doing those. And of course he is going to be mobbed this weekend. It all depends on whether the decision was completely his or, as Ken is suggesting, he may have been fired.

I'm sick about it either way.

#25890   2013/08/23 07:05PM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Chandler Massey ‏@ChandlerMassey Last chance to come hang out with us in Chicago and/or Atlanta! www.elitefanevents.com

I am surprised they still have tickets available since it is THIS WEEKEND. Unfortunately I cannot go. Too bad since it is officially "the last chance" to meet Chandler since he finished taping today. So sad but exciting for him I guess. I am glad they are planning on recasting though because I did not want this to be the end for WilSon. I just hope the new Will is going to work out with Freddie chemistry-wise. Do not want Freddie to leave too. At least we get CM scenes through December due to the way Days tapes.

« 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list