List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/18 11:25AM, Views: 899888, Replies: 28127
    « 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 » »| page:
    #25871   2013/08/23 09:17AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    princessange...

good Morning guys,

Luvwilson, Kayhan and Str8..great posts.

I agree with most everything. I thought there were a lot of missed opportunites and I expected more ...this was a big night for both of them and there should have been "more" I thought...they also had not had a night out together I think in a while and they spent a lot of time apart. I mean I get that Sonny was working and all but still...there was just so much that they could have done with the night and I was right there with you Kayhan when I saw Will come home and she was asleep ...I was like what a waste and I had the same thought about AG falling off the couch and saying to myself....dang at least put her on the other side....that girl does not think..

Gabi and nick kind of made me sick but nothing new there

#25872   2013/08/23 09:20AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday Will and JJ talk Theresa and school and Jen and Jack and the fact that JJ says the family closer than ever now

#25873   2013/08/23 09:54AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Rafe wants to talk night Sami shot Bernardi. Kate would rather not. Here comes Will! Rafe repeats he wants to talk Bernardi

#25874   2013/08/23 09:57AM
    Str8tButEqual

Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja Ralph, Kate, and Will all just got subpoenas to testify against Sami. #Days #FreeSami #Ejami

#25875   2013/08/23 10:03AM
    Str8tButEqual

Well it looks like the Will scenes is barely going to be a couple minutes but at least we get to see his handsome face.

#25876   2013/08/23 10:17AM
    Ken in GA

Quote princessangelmama: good Morning guys,

I agree with most everything. I thought there were a lot of missed opportunites and I expected more ...this was a big night for both of them and there should have been "more" I thought...they also had not had a night out together I think in a while and they spent a lot of time apart. I mean I get that Sonny was working and all but still...there was just so much that they could have done with the night and I was right there with you Kayhan when I saw Will come home and she was asleep ...I was like what a waste and I had the same thought about AG falling off the couch and saying to myself....dang at least put her on the other side....that girl does not think..

I totally agree with everything you just said!!!! Another missed opportunity (among many). For one episode ... ONE EPISODE ... and considering it was Sonny's big day (or night, whatever), couldn't the writers have put more focus on Will and Sonny and less on Chad's tumor, Chad and EJ's encounter with Stephano, and a couple of drug addicts?!? HELLO!?! Are we asking too much here ... I don't think so.

I, again, place total responsibility on the writers. I think another post may have mentioned that maybe CM and FS may not be putting everything into their characters (it wasn't a slam, just an observation or speculation, I believe), but I don't think it has to do with CM or FS. Those are two fine actors ... but they can only work with what they are given ... BY THE WRITERS! It's hard to make sweet smelling flowers out of bulls**t. I'm more inclined to believe that the writers don't know how to tell a story.

Honestly folks, if these writers put as much time into other storylines of interest .... Will and Sonny (of course), Nick's rehabilitation (yes, I wouldn't mind seeing Nick trying to address his demons), and maybe a meaningful storyline with a few of the historical/core characters ... as they put into the Daniel and Jennifer mess (ENOUGH! I THINK EVERYONE IS SICK OF THESE TWO), Kristen and whoever she's bedding at the moment (although I loved ED as Ashley Abbott on Y&R), and Sami's mess with killing a cop (but that could be interesting if done correctly .. but alas it has not), we'd have an interesting show.

These are merely my observations. Oh yeah .... I rewatched the epi from yesterday on Youtube again just to see Sonny in his suit. YUM!!!!

#25877   2013/08/23 10:17AM
    Str8tButEqual

Jen Lilley ‏@jen_lilley There's still TIX AVAILABLE if u wanna come to our laugh til it hurts, AWESOME #DAYS event! Elitefanevents.com (Nick,Will,Chad,&Theresa)

#25878   2013/08/23 10:47AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Ken in GA:
    Quote princessangelmama: good Morning guys,

I totally agree with everything you just said!!!! Another missed opportunity (among many). For one episode ... ONE EPISODE ... and considering it was Sonny's big day (or night, whatever), couldn't the writers have put more focus on Will and Sonny and less on Chad's tumor, Chad and EJ's encounter with Stephano, and a couple of drug addicts?!? HELLO!?! Are we asking too much here ... I don't think so.

I, again, place total responsibility on the writers. I think another post may have mentioned that maybe CM and FS may not be putting everything into their characters (it wasn't a slam, just an observation or speculation, I believe), but I don't think it has to do with CM or FS. Those are two fine actors ... but they can only work with what they are given ... BY THE WRITERS! It's hard to make sweet smelling flowers out of bulls**t. I'm more inclined to believe that the writers don't know how to tell a story.

Honestly folks, if these writers put as much time into other storylines of interest .... Will and Sonny (of course), Nick's rehabilitation (yes, I wouldn't mind seeing Nick trying to address his demons), and maybe a meaningful storyline with a few of the historical/core characters ... as they put into the Daniel and Jennifer mess (ENOUGH! I THINK EVERYONE IS SICK OF THESE TWO), Kristen and whoever she's bedding at the moment (although I loved ED as Ashley Abbott on Y&R), and Sami's mess with killing a cop (but that could be interesting if done correctly .. but alas it has not), we'd have an interesting show.

These are merely my observations. Oh yeah .... I rewatched the epi from yesterday on Youtube again just to see Sonny in his suit. YUM!!!!

I have to agree that CM/FS puts what they can into whatever material they’re given. Chandler & Freddie has stated numerous times that they improv some of their scenes so for me the touching, kissing & looking at each others lips would be a part of their improv moments which gives them that chemistry.

I do think that TPTB behind the show is telling the writers to tamp down on the romance level on WilSon. I think it was IheartWilSon who mentioned that Ken Corday loves Dannifer as a couple and that’s why the viewers are force fed their scenes.

#25879   2013/08/23 11:19AM
    Str8tButEqual

Mari updated her story.

www.fanfiction.net/s/9438028/20/Hold-Me-In-Your-Arms

#25880   2013/08/23 12:28PM
    Str8tButEqual

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 8.23.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3G-3jQY56Y

« 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list