List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 09:46AM, Views: 1097279, Replies: 28320
    « 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 » »| page:
    #25861   2013/08/23 05:11AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Wilson Until the time is through
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_OYOnN5bnw

#25862   2013/08/23 05:12AM
    Str8tButEqual

Title : Where you want to be
    Author : Jen
    Rating : tame as a newborn lamb

beautifulhigh.tumblr.com/post/58944532367/simple-silly-little-thing-written-quic...

#25863   2013/08/23 05:13AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. I love WilSon and I love Chandler & Freddie (Cheddie) but I’ll be honest that I wanted more than what was given on both of the club opening episodes. I wanted to see them dancing together. I also wanted to see some fun flirty scenes and while I enjoyed certain moments, it just didn’t make me overall happy.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 8.22.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0aWqklfS90

0:06-0:18 Cameron “Sonny.”
    Sonny “Hey, what’s up, man?”
    Cameron “What’s up, man? Hey, this place is fantastic.”----------------------The place doesn’t seem very club-like to me but I guess if it’s part coffee shop it needs to transition easily.
    Sonny “Thank you. I’m glad you made it.”
    Cameron “Yeah, me too, man. It was a long day. Hey, where’s Chad?”
    Sonny “Um, Will saw him outside a minute ago.”
    Cameron “Ok.”

0:19-0:20 I nice friendly shoulder pat from Cameron to Will.

0:37-1:20 I loved how Sonny, Will & T got into breaking up the fight outside.

1:45-1:55 Sonny “Ok, ok, everyone, can we just go back inside? Let the police work. Next round on me.”--------WooHoo free drinks.
    Voice in the background “Yeah!”--------I don’t know that mystery voice sounded like Chandler.

1:53-1:54 I like Sonny’s smile here and I’m wondering if that’s from when he heard the “Yeah”.

3:14-3:20 Sonny “Hey, can everyone just wait inside, just for a couple more minutes? I’d really appreciate it if you could do that. Ok, thank you so much.”
    Will “Thank you.”-------------I feel this whole scene here pointless considering Sonny already offered free drinks & I would think they would still be inside. I would’ve used this time for a close WilSon moment instead.

4:07-4:27 Sonny “Seriously, how are you feeling?”
    T “How many fingers am I holding up?”-----------It’s funny he does this when Doctor Cameron is right beside him.
    Chad “Hope really hauled that guy off? I want another shot at him.”
    Sonny “That’s exactly what we need right now. Cameron, is he ok?”
    Cameron “Well, the other guy looks worse.”
    Chad “Look, the place will have a rep now. It’s a good thing. All right? So…”
    Abby “Right, Chad, it’s hilarious.”

4:49-5:13 Kate “Wow. Ok. Your boyfriend did good.”----------I always get a thrill when the word boyfriend is used.
    Will “Yeah.”
    Kate “And Chad.”
    Will “Yeah, it’s been a great night.”------------It would’ve been better if you danced with Sonny.
    Kate “Oh, no, I don’t even think I want to know.”
    Will “There was a fist fight. That’s all.”
    Kate “Really? I saw Nick’s friend Vargas out there. The police were putting him in a squad car?”
    Will “Yeah, that was him. Yeah.”
    Kate “Wow.”
    Will “So…can I get you a drink?”
    Kate “I would love a drink.”
    Will “Ok.”

4:52-4:53 What a cute little skip Will did there.

6:02-6:50 Kate “There’s the man of the hour. You--seriously, you did--both of you did a fabulous job.”
    Will “No, he did.”
    Sonny “I couldn’t have done it without Will.”
    Will “Oh, please. I’m sure my family drama contributed to making the deadlines around here.”
    Sonny “No, you were--you’ve been the best. Like, you could’ve legitimately checked out on me, and you didn’t.”
    Will “Well, that’s not happening.”-------------Aw, this exchange with WilSon is sweet but I wish they were alone though.
    Sonny “I can see that. Hey, do--let me get you another drink. Do you want me to get you one?”
    Kate “No, no, no, no. That’s ok. I’ll get it myself. I want to talk to Gabi anyway, and I assume she’s inside, right?”
    Will “Oh, no. Oh, I totally forgot.”----------I don’t blame you, she’s forgettable.
    Sonny “No, she--I mean, she said that you could stay here, so…”
    Kate “What?”
    Will “Well, um, we--we couldn’t get a babysitter, so she’s home with Ari.”
    Kate “Why didn’t you call me?”
    Will “We did.”
    Kate “I could’ve babysat.”
    Will “You were in a meeting.”
    Kate “My secretary should’ve interrupted me.”
    Will “It’s--It’s ok. I’m--you know what? I’m just gonna--I’m gonna finish up here, and I’m gonna go take a shift, because I want Gabi to come out and have some fun, you know? I don’t want her staying home alone.”-------------Again I repeat I get that Will’s selfless and that’s an awesome trait to have but Gabi is the mother which means she has responsibilities to the baby also.

6:03-6:10 Sonny’s arm around Will’s shoulders.

6:13-6:41 I like how WilSon continued to have their arms behind each others backs as they’re talking with Kate.

6:19-6:21 That was a cute move from Will with his nose towards Sonny.

9:23-10:20 T “Seriously, your bouncer was nowhere to be seen when things got real out there.”----------I love T.
    Sonny “He’s supposed to watch the door.”
    T “I’m just saying, you need help?”-----------I can’t envision T as a bouncer.
    Will “I gotta go soon.”
    Sonny “Really?”
    T “Fun’s just beginning.”
    Will “I know. I want Gabi to have some fun. You know, I gotta go take care of Ari.”
    T “What, do you guys do shifts?”------------Why is it that we only see the WilSon shifts?
    Will “Yeah, and it works out great usually. Just tonight’s kind of a--you know, a glitch.”
    T “All right. I gotta find my date.”
    Will “Ok. Well, pace yourself. All right. You didn’t agree with me.”
    Sonny “What?”
    Will “Don’t you think things are working out great with Gabi?”-----------NO!!!!!
    Sonny “Sure. I mean, it’s working out great for us. You know, you’re living with your daughter, so…”
    Will “Ok.”
    Sonny “I just don’t think the situation is so great for Gabi.”-------Who the hell cares.
    Will “Why not? We--We help her out all the time.”---------More than your share if you ask me.
    Sonny “We do help her all the time, and as a couple. And I just think that she’s feeling lonely.”----------She’s feeling very lonely with Nick.

9:30 I love Will’s laugh.

9:32 I love Sonny’s smile.

10:42-11:10 Stefano “Jackson, you deserve to be complimented.”---------------Finally Sonny’s called by his real name again.
    Sonny “Oh, thank you.”
    Stefano “Will, I, uh--I don’t suppose you can enjoy this evening with your mother being in jail, I understand--”
    Will “Let’s not talk about my mother, please.”
    Sonny “I’m sorry.”
    Will “I don’t think you are. ‘Cause I know what you did, and--”-----------Ohhhh, Will’s giving Stefano some attitude.
    Sonny “Will, Will, aren’t you supposed to, uh, go home and watch the baby now? Will?”----------Sonny trying to save the day.
    Will “Ok, yeah.”

11:53-12:25 T “Babe, I’m so glad you weren’t there to see it, though. It was brutal. But it had to be done. Had to be done.”-----You’re full of it but funny.
    Sonny “T, there was, like, uh, three of us that broke up that fight.”
    T “Yeah, but who--who went through the door first? It was me.”
    Sonny “Just give it up. She’s not impressed. She’s probably annoyed.”
    Robyn “I need a drink.”
    T “Wow.”
    Sonny “The mime speaks.”
    T “That’s not what is important right now. Um, Robyn, wait up.”----------I wonder if he’s going to get lucky.

12:33-13:14 Chad “Looks like the party isn’t winding down. That’s good news for us.”
    Sonny “Yeah. I just hope people are still here when Gabi makes it.”
    Chad “Right, speaking of which, you and Gabi are cool now?”
    Sonny “I mean, we kind of have to be, you know. But she’s really trying.”
    Chad “Well, she should. She got a free pass for what she did to Melanie. If Will ever found out about that--”-------The secret, YAY. I hope it comes out.
    Sonny “Will can’t find out. And I wish you wouldn’t have told me in the first place.”------------Me too.
    Chad “I told you because I knew I could trust you.”
    Sonny “I can trust Will. But there’s a legal agreement that my dad drew up, and its binding. None of us need this to blow up in our faces. Especially Arianna Grace.”
    Chad “Yeah. Probably right. Gabi’s…maybe she’s totally changed.”----------I don’t think so.

13:38 Will “Aw. Hey, little girl. Wow, looks like you wore mommy out.”-------I love how much Will dotes on Ari but Ari’s not the cause for Gabi hooking up with her ex.

13:50-13:57 Chad “All right, looks like we did it, partner.”
    Sonny “We did. You know, we gotta put in a lot of long hours to keep this thing going.”----------Oh no, not long hours which means less time with Will.
    Chad “I’m on it.”

14:26-15:17 Gabi “Arianna? Arianna?”
    Will “Shh, shh, shh, shh.”
    Gabi “Ay, dios mio.”
    Will “She’s asleep. She’s fine. Sorry. You ok? I just--I just thought I’d just leave you there. Unless you want to, you know, change and hit the club.”
    Gabi “No, are you crazy? It’s too late for that.”
    Will “Oh, yeah. Sorry I didn’t, um, come back sooner.”
    Gabi “I’m not. You should--should’ve been there with Sonny.”----------Yes, Sonny’s important too.
    Will “Oh, yeah.”
    Gabi “It worked out.”
    Will “I’m sure you had a great night though.”------------Oh yeah she did with Nick.
    Gabi “Yeah, it was fine. Maybe, kind of.”
    Will “Ok.”
    Gabi “How was the opening?”
    Will “Um, great, it was good. You know, there was dancing and music and drinks and people, and, uh, a bar fight, and some dude got arrested. You know, typical night in Salem.------------I don’t know why he doesn’t say Vargas’s name when they know it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/23 05:14AM
    #25864   2013/08/23 05:15AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

8/23 Hope confronts Theresa about her involvement with Vargas; Sami is offered a reduced sentence, but at a cost; JJ walks in on an intimate moment between Jennifer and Daniel.

#25865   2013/08/23 05:29AM
    Str8tButEqual

Pulse Results: August 12, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/08/pulse-results-august-12-2013-edition/

Will & Sonny voted #1 favorite couple.

Chandler Massey voted #1 favorite actor.

Freddie Smith voted #9 favorite actor.

#25866   2013/08/23 05:59AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

8/23 Hope confronts Theresa about her involvement with Vargas; Sami is offered a reduced sentence, but at a cost; JJ walks in on an intimate moment between Jennifer and Daniel.

There is that awful couple again - it has been so nice without them the last few days but of course Dannifer has to ruin it again. Ugh.

#25867   2013/08/23 06:06AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. I love WilSon and I love Chandler & Freddie (Cheddie) but I’ll be honest that I wanted more than what was given on both of the club opening episodes. I wanted to see them dancing together. I also wanted to see some fun flirty scenes and while I enjoyed certain moments, it just didn’t make me overall happy.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 8.22.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0aWqklfS90

0:06-0:18 Cameron “Sonny.”
    Sonny “Hey, what’s up, man?”
    Cameron “What’s up, man? Hey, this place is fantastic.”----------------------The place doesn’t seem very club-like to me but I guess if it’s part coffee shop it needs to transition easily.
    Sonny “Thank you. I’m glad you made it.”
    Cameron “Yeah, me too, man. It was a long day. Hey, where’s Chad?”
    Sonny “Um, Will saw him outside a minute ago.”
    Cameron “Ok.”

0:19-0:20 I nice friendly shoulder pat from Cameron to Will.

0:37-1:20 I loved how Sonny, Will & T got into breaking up the fight outside.

1:45-1:55 Sonny “Ok, ok, everyone, can we just go back inside? Let the police work. Next round on me.”--------WooHoo free drinks.
    Voice in the background “Yeah!”--------I don’t know that mystery voice sounded like Chandler.

1:53-1:54 I like Sonny’s smile here and I’m wondering if that’s from when he heard the “Yeah”.

3:14-3:20 Sonny “Hey, can everyone just wait inside, just for a couple more minutes? I’d really appreciate it if you could do that. Ok, thank you so much.”
    Will “Thank you.”-------------I feel this whole scene here pointless considering Sonny already offered free drinks & I would think they would still be inside. I would’ve used this time for a close WilSon moment instead.

4:07-4:27 Sonny “Seriously, how are you feeling?”
    T “How many fingers am I holding up?”-----------It’s funny he does this when Doctor Cameron is right beside him.
    Chad “Hope really hauled that guy off? I want another shot at him.”
    Sonny “That’s exactly what we need right now. Cameron, is he ok?”
    Cameron “Well, the other guy looks worse.”
    Chad “Look, the place will have a rep now. It’s a good thing. All right? So…”
    Abby “Right, Chad, it’s hilarious.”

4:49-5:13 Kate “Wow. Ok. Your boyfriend did good.”----------I always get a thrill when the word boyfriend is used.
    Will “Yeah.”
    Kate “And Chad.”
    Will “Yeah, it’s been a great night.”------------It would’ve been better if you danced with Sonny.
    Kate “Oh, no, I don’t even think I want to know.”
    Will “There was a fist fight. That’s all.”
    Kate “Really? I saw Nick’s friend Vargas out there. The police were putting him in a squad car?”
    Will “Yeah, that was him. Yeah.”
    Kate “Wow.”
    Will “So…can I get you a drink?”
    Kate “I would love a drink.”
    Will “Ok.”

4:52-4:53 What a cute little skip Will did there.

6:02-6:50 Kate “There’s the man of the hour. You--seriously, you did--both of you did a fabulous job.”
    Will “No, he did.”
    Sonny “I couldn’t have done it without Will.”
    Will “Oh, please. I’m sure my family drama contributed to making the deadlines around here.”
    Sonny “No, you were--you’ve been the best. Like, you could’ve legitimately checked out on me, and you didn’t.”
    Will “Well, that’s not happening.”-------------Aw, this exchange with WilSon is sweet but I wish they were alone though.
    Sonny “I can see that. Hey, do--let me get you another drink. Do you want me to get you one?”
    Kate “No, no, no, no. That’s ok. I’ll get it myself. I want to talk to Gabi anyway, and I assume she’s inside, right?”
    Will “Oh, no. Oh, I totally forgot.”----------I don’t blame you, she’s forgettable.
    Sonny “No, she--I mean, she said that you could stay here, so…”
    Kate “What?”
    Will “Well, um, we--we couldn’t get a babysitter, so she’s home with Ari.”
    Kate “Why didn’t you call me?”
    Will “We did.”
    Kate “I could’ve babysat.”
    Will “You were in a meeting.”
    Kate “My secretary should’ve interrupted me.”
    Will “It’s--It’s ok. I’m--you know what? I’m just gonna--I’m gonna finish up here, and I’m gonna go take a shift, because I want Gabi to come out and have some fun, you know? I don’t want her staying home alone.”-------------Again I repeat I get that Will’s selfless and that’s an awesome trait to have but Gabi is the mother which means she has responsibilities to the baby also.

6:03-6:10 Sonny’s arm around Will’s shoulders.

6:13-6:41 I like how WilSon continued to have their arms behind each others backs as they’re talking with Kate.

6:19-6:21 That was a cute move from Will with his nose towards Sonny.

9:23-10:20 T “Seriously, your bouncer was nowhere to be seen when things got real out there.”----------I love T.
    Sonny “He’s supposed to watch the door.”
    T “I’m just saying, you need help?”-----------I can’t envision T as a bouncer.
    Will “I gotta go soon.”
    Sonny “Really?”
    T “Fun’s just beginning.”
    Will “I know. I want Gabi to have some fun. You know, I gotta go take care of Ari.”
    T “What, do you guys do shifts?”------------Why is it that we only see the WilSon shifts?
    Will “Yeah, and it works out great usually. Just tonight’s kind of a--you know, a glitch.”
    T “All right. I gotta find my date.”
    Will “Ok. Well, pace yourself. All right. You didn’t agree with me.”
    Sonny “What?”
    Will “Don’t you think things are working out great with Gabi?”-----------NO!!!!!
    Sonny “Sure. I mean, it’s working out great for us. You know, you’re living with your daughter, so…”
    Will “Ok.”
    Sonny “I just don’t think the situation is so great for Gabi.”-------Who the hell cares.
    Will “Why not? We--We help her out all the time.”---------More than your share if you ask me.
    Sonny “We do help her all the time, and as a couple. And I just think that she’s feeling lonely.”----------She’s feeling very lonely with Nick.

9:30 I love Will’s laugh.

9:32 I love Sonny’s smile.

10:42-11:10 Stefano “Jackson, you deserve to be complimented.”---------------Finally Sonny’s called by his real name again.
    Sonny “Oh, thank you.”
    Stefano “Will, I, uh--I don’t suppose you can enjoy this evening with your mother being in jail, I understand--”
    Will “Let’s not talk about my mother, please.”
    Sonny “I’m sorry.”
    Will “I don’t think you are. ‘Cause I know what you did, and--”-----------Ohhhh, Will’s giving Stefano some attitude.
    Sonny “Will, Will, aren’t you supposed to, uh, go home and watch the baby now? Will?”----------Sonny trying to save the day.
    Will “Ok, yeah.”

11:53-12:25 T “Babe, I’m so glad you weren’t there to see it, though. It was brutal. But it had to be done. Had to be done.”-----You’re full of it but funny.
    Sonny “T, there was, like, uh, three of us that broke up that fight.”
    T “Yeah, but who--who went through the door first? It was me.”
    Sonny “Just give it up. She’s not impressed. She’s probably annoyed.”
    Robyn “I need a drink.”
    T “Wow.”
    Sonny “The mime speaks.”
    T “That’s not what is important right now. Um, Robyn, wait up.”----------I wonder if he’s going to get lucky.

12:33-13:14 Chad “Looks like the party isn’t winding down. That’s good news for us.”
    Sonny “Yeah. I just hope people are still here when Gabi makes it.”
    Chad “Right, speaking of which, you and Gabi are cool now?”
    Sonny “I mean, we kind of have to be, you know. But she’s really trying.”
    Chad “Well, she should. She got a free pass for what she did to Melanie. If Will ever found out about that--”-------The secret, YAY. I hope it comes out.
    Sonny “Will can’t find out. And I wish you wouldn’t have told me in the first place.”------------Me too.
    Chad “I told you because I knew I could trust you.”
    Sonny “I can trust Will. But there’s a legal agreement that my dad drew up, and its binding. None of us need this to blow up in our faces. Especially Arianna Grace.”
    Chad “Yeah. Probably right. Gabi’s…maybe she’s totally changed.”----------I don’t think so.

13:38 Will “Aw. Hey, little girl. Wow, looks like you wore mommy out.”-------I love how much Will dotes on Ari but Ari’s not the cause for Gabi hooking up with her ex.

13:50-13:57 Chad “All right, looks like we did it, partner.”
    Sonny “We did. You know, we gotta put in a lot of long hours to keep this thing going.”----------Oh no, not long hours which means less time with Will.
    Chad “I’m on it.”

14:26-15:17 Gabi “Arianna? Arianna?”
    Will “Shh, shh, shh, shh.”
    Gabi “Ay, dios mio.”
    Will “She’s asleep. She’s fine. Sorry. You ok? I just--I just thought I’d just leave you there. Unless you want to, you know, change and hit the club.”
    Gabi “No, are you crazy? It’s too late for that.”
    Will “Oh, yeah. Sorry I didn’t, um, come back sooner.”
    Gabi “I’m not. You should--should’ve been there with Sonny.”----------Yes, Sonny’s important too.
    Will “Oh, yeah.”
    Gabi “It worked out.”
    Will “I’m sure you had a great night though.”------------Oh yeah she did with Nick.
    Gabi “Yeah, it was fine. Maybe, kind of.”
    Will “Ok.”
    Gabi “How was the opening?”
    Will “Um, great, it was good. You know, there was dancing and music and drinks and people, and, uh, a bar fight, and some dude got arrested. You know, typical night in Salem.------------I don’t know why he doesn’t say Vargas’s name when they know it.

Thanks for the recap/comments. Will should not say anything about Stefano since he did ask for his help in the first place. Granted he never wanted anything to happen to anyone just make the evidence disappear but anyway why make things worse.

I liked the episode for the most part. Wish we could have seen Sonny and Will dance though.

#25868   2013/08/23 06:15AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Pulse Results: August 12, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/08/pulse-results-august-12-2013-edition/

Will & Sonny voted #1 favorite couple.

Chandler Massey voted #1 favorite actor.

Freddie Smith voted #9 favorite actor.

Yeah for our boys! They picked my comment again!!!!

#25869   2013/08/23 08:16AM
    gidi51

Quote kayhan:
    Quote LuvWilSon: Hi WilSon Blvd. Well, I just watched the show and I actually enjoyed it for the most part...except for all of the missed WilSon opportunities. So underwhelming like yesterday. Here are some random thoughts...

The scene with Kate outside the club was cute, and there was some physical closeness with Sonny's arm around Will. I swear Sonny looked like he wanted to lay one on Will with that killer smile of his...and yet, nothing. There were several chances there for him to kiss Will or vice versa.

Sonny/Freddie is smoking hot in that black suit with the hair slicked back, and there is no way Will would be able to keep his hands of him...or at a minimum be touching Sonny's hair like he usually does.

Selfless Will is simply part of his character, always has been and the writers are showing no signs of letting up on the selfless, insecure side of Will. There's so much more depth that could be developed with Will...I think it's just lazy writing IMO.

I was yelling at the TV when Will came home alone to find Gabi in her PJ's asleep, so he basically came home for nothing while his hot boyfriend was still out. Ugh! She must have been mighty tired after her romp with Nick. And, note to Gabi...it's not a good idea to sleep on a couch while holding your infant daughter on the edge. Ari could have easily fallen on the floor. If you were more focused on being a mother, you would have known that was a no-no.

Finally, I'm very encouraged by the talk between Sonny and Chad about Gabi and what she did to Melanie. I'm wondering if when Will finds out about her romp with Nick and they have a blow up, they will apparently call a truce temporarily (per the spoilers)...so is Gabi's secret what gets them at odds once again? I think this really may actually come out at some point. I was beginning to lose hope Str8!

Hope everyone's doing well, except for the crappy writing for WilSon that is. We need some romance, and stat! Hugs!!

Great post, LuvWilSon. Yes, I was disappointed in the amount of time Will and Sonny spent together, which was not very much! We did see Sonny with his arm around Will (woo hoo) and I thought sure at one point he was going to kiss Will but then he turned his head and said something to Kate about getting her a drink. Will had a funny look on his face at that moment, sort of reminded me of the Halloween episode when he and Sonny were kissing and he did the same thing then too - and then Sonny said "are you sure" - remember that part? Anyway, it was kind of a toothy smile but he leaned in like he was going to kiss him, but then didn't. I just don't understand why FS/CM like to tease us like that. We know that the kisses are not usually scripted, and they throw them in the scene when they feel it fits, so why couldn't they have done it at that moment. Ugh.

Nick and Gabi and their love scene - ugh - I just feel like he is using her again. He knows she is lonely, and he is lonely, and so why not hook up...I just don't think it is going to last. I have a feeling he is going to get obsessed and start acting all controlling again. We know from spoilers that he is going to do something deceptive to get her back, and how long will it be before he starts the blackmail/threats again. Just wonder what is going to happen in November - didn't they have a casting call for a Nick look-a-like. Are they going to kill him off, or have him disappear (and take Gabi with him - what about Arianna - you know they never did do anything about that legal paper that Will signed relinquishing his rights to his daughter - if Nick and Gabi disappear with the baby...).

I hope that these writers are not going to abandon the WilSon storyline if and when Chandler leaves (I'm still hoping for a miracle) - if he decides to leave I hope they will consider recasting the role of Will and keep WilSon together. I want them to get engaged and married and be a family. I want that more than anything. I'm not giving up hope yet.

We know that FS and CM both said that WilSon are still together in October and more in love than ever, and on that radio show with Freddie's buddy Nate, he said in a recent episode they filmed (airing in December) that Will called Sonny "my love." So we know that they are still together in what they are filming now. I keep holding on that. I know that when Susen Mc(can't remember her last name) visited the AA set with some other ladies, he said that what is airing now there isn't much in the way of love scenes, which we are experiencing. So it shouldn't really be a surprise, but still even if no love scene, they could still throw in a hug and a kiss once in awhile (which we did get last week) so whatever we get, we'll have to accept. Hopefully by October we will get more from them.

I still love our boys, and I will continue to watch and support them. I tweet them every time they are on, to show them that I still support them. Not sure if they ever see those tweets, but on the off-chance that they do, I can only hope.

Not sure if we get the boys tomorrow. I doubt it as it seems like twice a week is getting to be the norm anymore. I think they are on Tuesday and Friday next week according to IHeartWilSon.

Off Topic: Went to the foot doctor yesterday and things look great. Foot is healing and screws are intact. Still have to wear the ankle brace for awhile yet, but do not have to go back to the doctor until November. Hopefully after that visit, I won't have to go back anymore.

happy to hear your leg is better

#25870   2013/08/23 09:13AM
    Str8tButEqual

I guess Will is on today.

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday JJ at coffee house/club with Will, hears about fight. Will mentions Theresa. JJ says was she involved in fight lol

« 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list