List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/17 01:08PM, Views: 1092690, Replies: 28312
    « 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 » »| page:
    #25851   2013/08/22 08:47PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    kayhan

Quote LuvWilSon: Hi WilSon Blvd. Well, I just watched the show and I actually enjoyed it for the most part...except for all of the missed WilSon opportunities. So underwhelming like yesterday. Here are some random thoughts...

The scene with Kate outside the club was cute, and there was some physical closeness with Sonny's arm around Will. I swear Sonny looked like he wanted to lay one on Will with that killer smile of his...and yet, nothing. There were several chances there for him to kiss Will or vice versa.

Sonny/Freddie is smoking hot in that black suit with the hair slicked back, and there is no way Will would be able to keep his hands of him...or at a minimum be touching Sonny's hair like he usually does.

Selfless Will is simply part of his character, always has been and the writers are showing no signs of letting up on the selfless, insecure side of Will. There's so much more depth that could be developed with Will...I think it's just lazy writing IMO.

I was yelling at the TV when Will came home alone to find Gabi in her PJ's asleep, so he basically came home for nothing while his hot boyfriend was still out. Ugh! She must have been mighty tired after her romp with Nick. And, note to Gabi...it's not a good idea to sleep on a couch while holding your infant daughter on the edge. Ari could have easily fallen on the floor. If you were more focused on being a mother, you would have known that was a no-no.

Finally, I'm very encouraged by the talk between Sonny and Chad about Gabi and what she did to Melanie. I'm wondering if when Will finds out about her romp with Nick and they have a blow up, they will apparently call a truce temporarily (per the spoilers)...so is Gabi's secret what gets them at odds once again? I think this really may actually come out at some point. I was beginning to lose hope Str8!

Hope everyone's doing well, except for the crappy writing for WilSon that is. We need some romance, and stat! Hugs!!

Great post, LuvWilSon. Yes, I was disappointed in the amount of time Will and Sonny spent together, which was not very much! We did see Sonny with his arm around Will (woo hoo) and I thought sure at one point he was going to kiss Will but then he turned his head and said something to Kate about getting her a drink. Will had a funny look on his face at that moment, sort of reminded me of the Halloween episode when he and Sonny were kissing and he did the same thing then too - and then Sonny said "are you sure" - remember that part? Anyway, it was kind of a toothy smile but he leaned in like he was going to kiss him, but then didn't. I just don't understand why FS/CM like to tease us like that. We know that the kisses are not usually scripted, and they throw them in the scene when they feel it fits, so why couldn't they have done it at that moment. Ugh.

Nick and Gabi and their love scene - ugh - I just feel like he is using her again. He knows she is lonely, and he is lonely, and so why not hook up...I just don't think it is going to last. I have a feeling he is going to get obsessed and start acting all controlling again. We know from spoilers that he is going to do something deceptive to get her back, and how long will it be before he starts the blackmail/threats again. Just wonder what is going to happen in November - didn't they have a casting call for a Nick look-a-like. Are they going to kill him off, or have him disappear (and take Gabi with him - what about Arianna - you know they never did do anything about that legal paper that Will signed relinquishing his rights to his daughter - if Nick and Gabi disappear with the baby...).

I hope that these writers are not going to abandon the WilSon storyline if and when Chandler leaves (I'm still hoping for a miracle) - if he decides to leave I hope they will consider recasting the role of Will and keep WilSon together. I want them to get engaged and married and be a family. I want that more than anything. I'm not giving up hope yet.

We know that FS and CM both said that WilSon are still together in October and more in love than ever, and on that radio show with Freddie's buddy Nate, he said in a recent episode they filmed (airing in December) that Will called Sonny "my love." So we know that they are still together in what they are filming now. I keep holding on that. I know that when Susen Mc(can't remember her last name) visited the AA set with some other ladies, he said that what is airing now there isn't much in the way of love scenes, which we are experiencing. So it shouldn't really be a surprise, but still even if no love scene, they could still throw in a hug and a kiss once in awhile (which we did get last week) so whatever we get, we'll have to accept. Hopefully by October we will get more from them.

I still love our boys, and I will continue to watch and support them. I tweet them every time they are on, to show them that I still support them. Not sure if they ever see those tweets, but on the off-chance that they do, I can only hope.

Not sure if we get the boys tomorrow. I doubt it as it seems like twice a week is getting to be the norm anymore. I think they are on Tuesday and Friday next week according to IHeartWilSon.

Off Topic: Went to the foot doctor yesterday and things look great. Foot is healing and screws are intact. Still have to wear the ankle brace for awhile yet, but do not have to go back to the doctor until November. Hopefully after that visit, I won't have to go back anymore.

#25852   2013/08/23 05:00AM
    gidi51

i am very disappointed! why the writers do it why we don't real gay love story.Will is no selfish all the time think on others not on himseklf! it seems that when he went sonny send him before confrontation with stefano...

#25853   2013/08/23 05:04AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan:
    Quote LuvWilSon: Hi WilSon Blvd. Well, I just watched the show and I actually enjoyed it for the most part...except for all of the missed WilSon opportunities. So underwhelming like yesterday. Here are some random thoughts...

The scene with Kate outside the club was cute, and there was some physical closeness with Sonny's arm around Will. I swear Sonny looked like he wanted to lay one on Will with that killer smile of his...and yet, nothing. There were several chances there for him to kiss Will or vice versa.

Sonny/Freddie is smoking hot in that black suit with the hair slicked back, and there is no way Will would be able to keep his hands of him...or at a minimum be touching Sonny's hair like he usually does.

Selfless Will is simply part of his character, always has been and the writers are showing no signs of letting up on the selfless, insecure side of Will. There's so much more depth that could be developed with Will...I think it's just lazy writing IMO.

I was yelling at the TV when Will came home alone to find Gabi in her PJ's asleep, so he basically came home for nothing while his hot boyfriend was still out. Ugh! She must have been mighty tired after her romp with Nick. And, note to Gabi...it's not a good idea to sleep on a couch while holding your infant daughter on the edge. Ari could have easily fallen on the floor. If you were more focused on being a mother, you would have known that was a no-no.

Finally, I'm very encouraged by the talk between Sonny and Chad about Gabi and what she did to Melanie. I'm wondering if when Will finds out about her romp with Nick and they have a blow up, they will apparently call a truce temporarily (per the spoilers)...so is Gabi's secret what gets them at odds once again? I think this really may actually come out at some point. I was beginning to lose hope Str8!

Hope everyone's doing well, except for the crappy writing for WilSon that is. We need some romance, and stat! Hugs!!

Great post, LuvWilSon. Yes, I was disappointed in the amount of time Will and Sonny spent together, which was not very much! We did see Sonny with his arm around Will (woo hoo) and I thought sure at one point he was going to kiss Will but then he turned his head and said something to Kate about getting her a drink. Will had a funny look on his face at that moment, sort of reminded me of the Halloween episode when he and Sonny were kissing and he did the same thing then too - and then Sonny said "are you sure" - remember that part? Anyway, it was kind of a toothy smile but he leaned in like he was going to kiss him, but then didn't. I just don't understand why FS/CM like to tease us like that. We know that the kisses are not usually scripted, and they throw them in the scene when they feel it fits, so why couldn't they have done it at that moment. Ugh.

Nick and Gabi and their love scene - ugh - I just feel like he is using her again. He knows she is lonely, and he is lonely, and so why not hook up...I just don't think it is going to last. I have a feeling he is going to get obsessed and start acting all controlling again. We know from spoilers that he is going to do something deceptive to get her back, and how long will it be before he starts the blackmail/threats again. Just wonder what is going to happen in November - didn't they have a casting call for a Nick look-a-like. Are they going to kill him off, or have him disappear (and take Gabi with him - what about Arianna - you know they never did do anything about that legal paper that Will signed relinquishing his rights to his daughter - if Nick and Gabi disappear with the baby...).

I hope that these writers are not going to abandon the WilSon storyline if and when Chandler leaves (I'm still hoping for a miracle) - if he decides to leave I hope they will consider recasting the role of Will and keep WilSon together. I want them to get engaged and married and be a family. I want that more than anything. I'm not giving up hope yet.

We know that FS and CM both said that WilSon are still together in October and more in love than ever, and on that radio show with Freddie's buddy Nate, he said in a recent episode they filmed (airing in December) that Will called Sonny "my love." So we know that they are still together in what they are filming now. I keep holding on that. I know that when Susen Mc(can't remember her last name) visited the AA set with some other ladies, he said that what is airing now there isn't much in the way of love scenes, which we are experiencing. So it shouldn't really be a surprise, but still even if no love scene, they could still throw in a hug and a kiss once in awhile (which we did get last week) so whatever we get, we'll have to accept. Hopefully by October we will get more from them.

I still love our boys, and I will continue to watch and support them. I tweet them every time they are on, to show them that I still support them. Not sure if they ever see those tweets, but on the off-chance that they do, I can only hope.

Not sure if we get the boys tomorrow. I doubt it as it seems like twice a week is getting to be the norm anymore. I think they are on Tuesday and Friday next week according to IHeartWilSon.

Off Topic: Went to the foot doctor yesterday and things look great. Foot is healing and screws are intact. Still have to wear the ankle brace for awhile yet, but do not have to go back to the doctor until November. Hopefully after that visit, I won't have to go back anymore.

Love the posts.

LuvWilSon Yes there has been too many references now about the past explosion and about Gabi’s secret that makes me think they’re finally going to expose her part in the kidnapping.

Kay I’m glad your foot is doing so much better.

#25854   2013/08/23 05:05AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote gidi51: i am very disappointed! why the writers do it why we don't real gay love story.Will is no selfish all the time think on others not on himseklf! it seems that when he went sonny send him before confrontation with stefano...

I agree I would like to see more progress moving forward instead regressing back.

#25855   2013/08/23 05:06AM
    Str8tButEqual

Yesterday's caps.

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson All #DAYSCAPS on Facebook! t.co/h6ZI12RnvI #DAYS #DOOL
    Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson All #DAYSCAPS on Tumblr! t.co/mdTrLAUkh1 #DAYS #DOOL

#25856   2013/08/23 05:07AM
    Str8tButEqual

Pics

cube-100reasons.tumblr.com/post/59025226818/31-and-the-fact-that-every-kiss-afte... />

cube-100reasons.tumblr.com/post/59044191305/35-even-though-were-parents-and-now-...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/23 05:08AM
    #25857   2013/08/23 05:08AM
    Str8tButEqual

Pics

kurtblaine4life.tumblr.com/post/59042214192

#25858   2013/08/23 05:09AM
    Str8tButEqual

Pics

willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/59035316170

willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/59034661815

willxsonny.tumblr.com/post/59033907491

#25859   2013/08/23 05:10AM
    Str8tButEqual

Wilson Love is my witness
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYt5qnvPTYo

#25860   2013/08/23 05:11AM
    Str8tButEqual

Wilson I love your smile
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdHfXwGgRnY

« 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list