List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/28 10:00AM, Views: 1050600, Replies: 28295
    « 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 » »| page:
    #25841   2013/08/22 10:39AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Rickyp30: Str8
    She is the mother she should be at home why should the boys always watch the baby im sick of these writers can we fire them all

I agree it's dumb how obsessed that they have WilSon needing to watch the baby all the time. I think a night or two wouldn't hurt for them to be away and let the mother take care of Ari.

I understand that yes Will is the father and he wants to be part of the babies live but it seems to me like they are killing that with him always keeping the baby IMO. It seems like Gaby is out more then Will and he is always home with the baby I remember one episode where even Lucas asked where is the baby's mother. I mean that should say something and even Marlene said that Will was pushing Sonny away and she is right. I am now wishing Gaby would of done the right thing for the baby and gave it up for adoption now all she is doing is killing Sonny and Will's relationship and which is what it looks like she wanted to do in the first place.

I feel there’s nothing wrong with Will having a baby but the writers are pushing too hard with him needing to be constantly there all the time when it shouldn’t be the case with Gabi being the mother. I also find it unbelievable that considering how large the Horton’s & the Brady’s are they couldn’t find a suitable babysitter. All this is on the writers and how they’re depicting this s/l and I think they’re portraying it wrong.

#25842   2013/08/22 10:50AM
    Rickyp30

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    She is the mother she should be at home why should the boys always watch the baby im sick of these writers can we fire them all

I agree it's dumb how obsessed that they have WilSon needing to watch the baby all the time. I think a night or two wouldn't hurt for them to be away and let the mother take care of Ari.

I understand that yes Will is the father and he wants to be part of the babies live but it seems to me like they are killing that with him always keeping the baby IMO. It seems like Gaby is out more then Will and he is always home with the baby I remember one episode where even Lucas asked where is the baby's mother. I mean that should say something and even Marlene said that Will was pushing Sonny away and she is right. I am now wishing Gaby would of done the right thing for the baby and gave it up for adoption now all she is doing is killing Sonny and Will's relationship and which is what it looks like she wanted to do in the first place.

I feel there’s nothing wrong with Will having a baby but the writers are pushing too hard with him needing to be constantly there all the time when it shouldn’t be the case with Gabi being the mother. I also find it unbelievable that considering how large the Horton’s & the Brady’s are they couldn’t find a suitable babysitter. All this is on the writers and how they’re depicting this s/l and I think they’re portraying it wrong.

I agree its sad that these writers suck so bad...

#25843   2013/08/22 11:52AM
    gidi51

Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

I agree its sad that these writers suck so bad...

#25844   2013/08/22 12:28PM
    Str8tButEqual

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 8.22.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0aWqklfS90

#25845   2013/08/22 12:33PM
    Str8tButEqual

Mari updated her story.

www.fanfiction.net/s/9438028/19/Hold-Me-In-Your-Arms

#25846   2013/08/22 01:10PM
    Ken in GA

Hello all! I thought I'd stop in and give you all my take on today's episode with Will and Sonny. Ahhh ... where do I start??? Well, let me start off by saying that it's yet another wasted day for our guys. I was so happy that they were going to be on, but then quickly grew disappointed when the roommates ..... uhhhh .... I mean boyfriends proceeded to exhibit the very minimal of affection for each other (only Sonny's arm around Will ... unless I missed something).

I will say that I'm glad that Will left his roommate/boyfriend/whatever in time to get home to relieve Gaby so that she could rush to the party. OH WAIT .... she actually didn't rush out to the party, now did she? Hmmm .... good ol' selfless Will. UGHH!!! To be honest guys, maybe Brian or Brent needs to return so that Sonny will have someone there for him during the important times in his life .... 'cause from what I'm seeing, ol' selfless Will is more worried about Gaby and the baby. Maybe Sonny should have said something like, "you go home and check on that kid and I'll call (insert gay male friend's name) and spend the evening with him." Now, you all know that I blame the writers for this crap! And that's what it is ... crappy writing!!!

On a side note .... Freddie Smith ... wearing black ... with the slicked back hair .... YUM!!!!! Will should be asking "what baby" with that standing beside him!!!!

These are just my opinions though.

#25847   2013/08/22 02:20PM
    SaphyrStar

Quote Ken in GA: Hello all! I thought I'd stop in and give you all my take on today's episode with Will and Sonny. Ahhh ... where do I start??? Well, let me start off by saying that it's yet another wasted day for our guys. I was so happy that they were going to be on, but then quickly grew disappointed when the roommates ..... uhhhh .... I mean boyfriends proceeded to exhibit the very minimal of affection for each other (only Sonny's arm around Will ... unless I missed something).

I will say that I'm glad that Will left his roommate/boyfriend/whatever in time to get home to relieve Gaby so that she could rush to the party. OH WAIT .... she actually didn't rush out to the party, now did she? Hmmm .... good ol' selfless Will. UGHH!!! To be honest guys, maybe Brian or Brent needs to return so that Sonny will have someone there for him during the important times in his life .... 'cause from what I'm seeing, ol' selfless Will is more worried about Gaby and the baby. Maybe Sonny should have said something like, "you go home and check on that kid and I'll call (insert gay male friend's name) and spend the evening with him." Now, you all know that I blame the writers for this crap! And that's what it is ... crappy writing!!!

On a side note .... Freddie Smith ... wearing black ... with the slicked back hair .... YUM!!!!! Will should be asking "what baby" with that standing beside him!!!!

These are just my opinions though.

I wish I could blame this on crappy writing. But I can't. It's not crappy, it's intentional. I've been in denial for a while now, but there really isn't any other answer. Someone at Days--NBC, the producers, the writers, hell, maybe even CM/FS themselves for all we know--has given up on this story line. And they're just stringing us along until Chandler leaves. My guess is that they won't recast Will, and they'll keep Freddie busy with other story lines until his contract is up. And this romance, which was so beautifully developed and acted out, will become a distant memory.

I desperately hope that I'm wrong. But I'm starting to lose hope.

#25848   2013/08/22 04:22PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: I thought I would repost the addresses again because people are not happy with the way WilSon is going so maybe it would be a good idea to let the show know how they feel. Here is a list of the top 4 addresses that I snail mail to or if you want to save on postage there’s a few places that allow for email but I prefer snail mail because I feel that they would listen to someone who took the time in posting a letter.

Ken Corday
    Executive Producer, Days of Our Lives
    3400 West Olive Avenue, Suite 170
    Burbank, CA 91505

Greg Meng
    Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
    3000 West Alameda Avenue
    Burbank, CA 91523
    gmeng@dool.net

Steve Kent
    Senior Executive VP of Programming
    Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
    10202 West Washington Boulevard
    Culver City, CA 90232
    steve_kent@spe.sony.com

Bruce Evans
    SVP, Current Programming
    NBC/Universal
    3000 West Alameda Avenue
    Burbank, CA. 91523

I forgot to add: DAYS Comment Line: 1-818-840-2067

I urge people again who are dissatisfied with the WilSon s/l to contact the above list of people who are in control of DOOL. I know that people like to tweet ‏@nbcdays but in my opinion I don’t think it would have the same impact of sending them a professional looking letter to be taken seriously. If you think you won’t make a difference, you don’t know until you try because I’ve done it a few times last year when I thought they weren’t even going to pursue a gay romance and I would like to think that my letters helped them to continue with the s/l. I know they tape 4 months in advance but it could help them decide what to do in the future scenes.

#25849   2013/08/22 06:45PM
    SassyStrawberry

I too was disappointed in how the scenes Wilson scenes played out - This was such an important night for Sonny and he was so happy and excited and wanted to share the grand opening of his club with his love and Will was more worried about letting Gaby go? Please... Will should not have worried that Gaby could not go to the grand opening.
    There were so many times that it looked like they would share a kiss, the way they looked at each other when they were side by side - why in the world would this couple not be more affectionate with one another?? Heck, Chad and Abby shared kisses all night and danced and they aren't even a true couple....

#25850   2013/08/22 07:12PM
    LuvWilSon

Hi WilSon Blvd. Well, I just watched the show and I actually enjoyed it for the most part...except for all of the missed WilSon opportunities. So underwhelming like yesterday. Here are some random thoughts...

The scene with Kate outside the club was cute, and there was some physical closeness with Sonny's arm around Will. I swear Sonny looked like he wanted to lay one on Will with that killer smile of his...and yet, nothing. There were several chances there for him to kiss Will or vice versa.

Sonny/Freddie is smoking hot in that black suit with the hair slicked back, and there is no way Will would be able to keep his hands of him...or at a minimum be touching Sonny's hair like he usually does.

Selfless Will is simply part of his character, always has been and the writers are showing no signs of letting up on the selfless, insecure side of Will. There's so much more depth that could be developed with Will...I think it's just lazy writing IMO.

I was yelling at the TV when Will came home alone to find Gabi in her PJ's asleep, so he basically came home for nothing while his hot boyfriend was still out. Ugh! She must have been mighty tired after her romp with Nick. And, note to Gabi...it's not a good idea to sleep on a couch while holding your infant daughter on the edge. Ari could have easily fallen on the floor. If you were more focused on being a mother, you would have known that was a no-no.

Finally, I'm very encouraged by the talk between Sonny and Chad about Gabi and what she did to Melanie. I'm wondering if when Will finds out about her romp with Nick and they have a blow up, they will apparently call a truce temporarily (per the spoilers)...so is Gabi's secret what gets them at odds once again? I think this really may actually come out at some point. I was beginning to lose hope Str8!

Hope everyone's doing well, except for the crappy writing for WilSon that is. We need some romance, and stat! Hugs!!

« 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list