List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/30 04:39AM, Views: 1005084, Replies: 28259
    « 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 » »| page:
    #25821   2013/08/22 04:55AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. Well the only thing that pulled me out of being depressed over the lack of dancing & kissing that other couples got is the fact that I love Chandler & Freddie and there were a couple of funny moments.

Also as much as I usually like the interaction of various characters who don’t connect often, I found that Will talking with Theresa & Brady pointless. The amount of time that was used for them could’ve been better placed for a WilSon dance or even a private talk outside.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 8.21.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6vOTDulWq8

0:01-0:42 Gabi “Ok. All right, Arianna is asleep. If anybody touches that door, I am not responsible.”--------------When are you ever?
    Will “Ok, we’ll just give her a kiss good night when we get back.”
    Gabi “Ok, spit up check. Come on, check me.”------------If I had a baby I would’ve worn a robe over the dress.
    Will “All right. Turn around. You’re good.”
    Sonny “How’s the jacket?”----------------You look awesome.
    Will “Looks great.”-----------So do you.
    Gabi “You guys look so nice.”-----------------I agree for once.
    Will “Thanks. So do you.”
    Sonny “Uh, how much longer do you need?”
    Gabi “Oh, I’m good, I’m done. I just have to get my bag and Kayla should be here any minute.”
    Will “15 minutes ago, actually.”
    Gabi “Well, maybe she just got caught up with Joey getting ready. You know how that stuff is.”
    Will “Yeah. Hey, Kayla. We were just talking about you.”
    Gabi “Oh, no.”
    Will “Oh.”

0:14-0:16 I have to chuckle here because Will couldn’t stand to look at Gabi too long when she wanted a spit up check.

0:45-1:34 Will “Can you please, please tell her to call me as soon as you can? Ok, ok. Thank you.”
    Sonny “No Kate?”
    Will “Nope. In a meeting.”
    Gabi “Ok, well, what about your dad?”
    Will “He is out of town.”--------------Again? Why can’t Lucas be utilized on this show?
    Sonny “Um, Aunt Jennifer.”-----------------She’s too busy thinking about her non-relationship with Dan. BLAH
    Will “Um, won’t answer my calls.”
    Sonny “Aunt Hope.”
    Will “She is, uh, on duty. What about your dad?”
    Sonny “Uh, no, no, I can’t do that. I told both my parents to stay away from the opening ‘cause they’re fighting and they’re mad at me, so I’m not gonna ask them to bail me out.”
    Will “Ok, what about Maggie? Anybody?”
    Gabi “I tried. Voicemail. That’s all I got. You?”
    Will “Um, no, I’m tapped out.”-------------Wow, they aren’t going to call great grandma Caroline.
    Gabi “Ok, well, then um, you guys go. Have fun.”
    Will “No, no, no, no. I mean, you’ve been looking forward to this for a long time. So have you obviously. So you guys go, and I’ll stay.”----------------UGH, Will, seriously WTH are you thinking? Why would Gabi look more forward to a club opening when Sonny’s your boyfriend & you should go?

1:36-1:38 Aw Sonny’s crushed face when Will said he’ll stay to baby-sit.

1:40-2:34 Gabi “Will, you should be with Sonny. It’s his big night. Come on.”-------------Gabi has more sense than Will, go figure.
    Will “No, he’ll understand.” ---------Not really because even I don’t.
    Sonny “Or not.”------------I love how Sonny said this.
    Gabi “You should be with him tonight. Hello.”
    Will “Well, I honestly want to, but, you know, I’m a dad now. I got--you’re not alone in this. I don’t want you to feel--”---------I get that Will’s selfless and that’s an awesome trait to have but Gabi is the mother which means she has responsibilities to the baby also.
    Gabi “You’re already a big help. Don’t worry about it.”
    Will “I’m supposed to be. I’m the dad. It’s fine.”
    Gabi “Look at him. Look at your boyfriend. Go with him. Please.”------------Yes look how hot your boyfriend is & go with him.
    Sonny “Thank you so much, Gabi, all right? We will make it up to you.”-----------Oh please, you’re always looking after the baby and she deserves a turn.
    Gabi “Ok. Come on. Go.”
    Will “Ok, fine, fine, we will, but seriously, listen, you are so sexy in this dress, everyone needs to see it, I’m gonna go out for a little bit, and I’m gonna come back, and I’m gonna take care of Ari so you can go.”---------ARGH, Will, would you please stop.
    Gabi “No, don’t do that, because the club will be there another night, I’ll go, don’t worry. You are late. Get out of here.”
    Sonny “We’re late. She’s right. Come on.”
    Gabi “Go. Take embarrassing pictures, send them to me, have fun.”---------This makes me think of the Halloween pics.
    Will “Ok, ok.”
    Sonny “Thank you again.”
    Gabi “Good luck.”
    Sonny “Thank you.”
    Gabi “Have a great time.”
    Will “Good-bye. Are you sure? Ok.”
    Gabi “Yes, go.”

2:02 I love Sonny’s expression here.

2:46-2:50 I would rather see Will & Sonny dancing at this time instead of Chad & Abby even though it‘s sweet.

3:13-3:14 Will’s little movement here to T is funny.

3:14-3:52 Will “What’s up? How’s it going?”
    Sonny “What’s up, dude?”
    T “Hey. This is Robyn.”------------Uh huh and where’s Audrey?
    Will “Hi. Nice to meet you. I’m Will.”
    Sonny “Sonny.”
    Robyn “Oh, you’re that great couple.”---------Aw cute and I agree.
    Will “What? We are?”---------Yes.
    Sonny “We are.”
    T “Your--Your boyfriend did a great job.”
    Sonny “Well, our friend--or uh, Brent, he designed the whole renovation.”-------------I like how Sonny realized his error when he said “our friend”.
    Chad “Yeah, it’s a shame he’s not here tonight.”------------Um, not really.
    T “It’s drastic, but in a good way. What--What made you do all this?”
    Chad “Well, drastic’s good, yeah? I mean, you can’t sit around waiting for your life to start. This is it.”
    Sonny “I just thought it was good business.”-------------I still think it’s weird about the quick change.
    Chad “Yeah, that too.”

4:44-5:17 Chad “Looks like we might have lucked out tonight, partner.”
    Sonny “Worked way too hard to call it luck.”
    Will “Yeah, cheers to a great team.”----------YAY, Will’s happy.
    Sonny “Cheers.”
    Chad “Well, I may have done a few things right, but you and Sonny are the real team.”---------Aw, sweet.
    Sonny “Will makes it easy.”----------I love this.
    Will “No. No, he’s drunk, because I bring the train wreck to our neck of the woods.”
    Sonny “Stop it.”
    Chad “That’s not what he says when you’re not around. Hey, all I hear him say is how much more time he wants to spend with you and your little girl.”
    Will “That’s really sweet. I think we’re gonna keep her. We like her a lot. Yeah. She gets it from her mom.”-------Don’t ruin the sweet moment by bringing Gabi into this.
    Chad “Mm. Where is Gabi?”------------I don’t care.

4:47-4:49 It looks like Sonny puts something in his glass.

5:01 It certainly looks like Sonny’s smacking Will on the ass here or at least that’s how I’m going to pretend it’s going to be.

5:46 Theresa “Will, what are you doing here?”-----------She doesn’t seem to be caught up on the family gossip. I guess she’s too busy getting stoned.

5:47 I wonder if Will & T are looking at Ari’s pictures.

5:58-6:54 Will “So--So what’s up with, uh, Robyn?”
    T “I don’t know. She doesn’t talk.”------------Sometimes guys think this is a good thing.
    Will “Not to you? I thought she was just, I don’t know, shy. Or a mime.”
    T “Yeah. A little hot mime.”
    Will “Yeah. Sexy mime. Oh, man. That works for you, though, ‘cause then you love to talk and she’ll, uh, listen. What? What’s the problem?”
    T “I don’t know. I mean, we hang out sometimes but there are other girls. You know?”
    Will “Ok, that sounds fun.”
    T “Yeah.”
    Will “What? Come on. What’s the deal? You want to settle down?”
    T “Truth? I want what you got.”
    Will “Ok. Sonny’s taken. Ow.”-------------This is funny and I also like how possessive Will is with that statement.

6:07-6:11 Chad is doing some weird hand gestures in the background.

7:26-7:53 Theresa “Will. Hey, I didn’t expect to see you here.”----------Why not?
    Will “Hey. T--Theresa, hi. I was wondering when I’d run into you.”
    Theresa “Yeah, it’s only a matter of time, huh?”
    Will “Yeah. Yeah, it’s been a long time. How--uh, I mean, you having fun?”
    Theresa “Yeah, this place is really great.”
    Will “Cool. My boyfriend is the owner. He owns this place.”----------He sounded proud of that.
    Theresa “Wow. No way. That’s awesome. So do we get a family discount on the drinks?”------------She’s always looking for a handout.

7:26-7:27 I wonder if Will’s tired, bored or drunk with this head bob that he does.

9:06-9:36 Brady “Look at her. She has grown since last week.”
    Will “I know. I‘m taking, like, at least one picture a day so I can show mom.”
    Brady “How’s Sami? I haven’t been able to get in to see her yet.”
    Will “She’s, you know, she’s mom. She’s dealing.”-----------I would’ve used the word “coping” rather than “dealing” considering the drugs going on here.
    Brady “Yeah.”
    Will “I just wish the trial would hurry up and come so she could go home.”
    Brady “We all want that. Trust me.”
    Will “Yeah. Wait, wait, I got another one to show you.”
    Kristen “Hi. Can I steal him away just for a minute or longer?”
    Will “No.”----------I thought it was kind of cute Will said this.

10:07 I don’t think Sonny should’ve tended the bar on his special night.

10:31-10:40 Sonny “Hey. Where’s Chad?”
    Will “I don’t know. Outside with Abigail maybe? I can’t--”

10:38-10:40 I wish I could see what WilSon’s laughing at here and I love Sonny‘s arm pump.

10:55-11:35 The fight at the end here should carry over today and I hope we see WilSon too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/22 04:57AM
    #25822   2013/08/22 04:56AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

Zap2it
    tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives...

8/22 E.J. does something illegal to help Sami; Cameron worries when Chad gets hurt in the club brawl; Vargas goes back to prison; Kate confronts Stefano about Rafe.

About.com
    daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-August... />

Thursday, August 22
    Kate angrily confronts Stefano about what he really intended to do to Rafe.
    DVR Alert: Nick and Gabi make love.

#25823   2013/08/22 05:24AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

Zap2it
    tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives...

8/22 E.J. does something illegal to help Sami; Cameron worries when Chad gets hurt in the club brawl; Vargas goes back to prison; Kate confronts Stefano about Rafe.

About.com
    daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-August... />

Thursday, August 22
    Kate angrily confronts Stefano about what he really intended to do to Rafe.
    DVR Alert: Nick and Gabi make love.

I am really hoping for WilSon today since the nbc.com spoiler picture showed T and Sonny restraining Vargas and I think Will is holding back the other guy while Chad is lying on the ground afer Vargas punched him. I would imagine their is continued fallout from the nightclub fight so I really hope we see WilSon!!!!

#25824   2013/08/22 08:59AM
    gidi51

Quote Ken in GA: Hello all! I just watched the Youtube video of today's show with Will and Sonny. I'm going to make some observations that will probably make me unpopular in here today, but please remember that I blame the writers for these comments. The writing on this show for the characters of Will and Sonny is HORRENDOUS lately!!!! So here goes (and try not to hate me too much) .....

1) Based upon today's episode, if Will was my boyfriend and said he would stay home with the baby instead of going with me to the opening of my new club, I would dump him faster than fast! WTH?? Who has more of a vested interest in going with Sonny to the grand opening of his club ... Will or Gaby???? HELLO!!!! I'm growing tired of the "selfless Will"! Baby or no baby, nothing should keep him from sharing in Sonny's successes.

2) If I was a first time viewer, I would think Will and Sonny were more like roommates than lovers/boyfriends. I saw one touch (at the club, by Sonny) and one reference to "my boyfriend" (Will referencing Sonny). Again, WTH?!?! No touching, no congratulating ... hell, poor Sonny had to fish for a compliment on his jacket!!! If the writers are dumbing down the character of Will, they are succeeding!

Alone time between our boys has been almost non-existent! I don't see the "club" storyline helping that. UGHH! Maybe the writers will have ol' "selfless Will" offer to wait tables and bartend for free to help his employer, Sonny, out. Geez!

4) Gaby ...... if that dress was any tighter, it would be called skin!!!!! Again, good ol' Will gave his baby-mama a compliment on how sexy she looked. Too bad he couldn't afford one for his roommate ... uhhh ... I mean boyfriend ... Sonny.

Finally, I hope that you all aren't too mad about my comments, but these writers are RUINING our boys! In my opinion, the character of Will needs to get a backbone and the character of Sonny needs to help Will find his backbone! But, as always ... these are just my opinions.

maybe they want we love wilson less..it will not help them

#25825   2013/08/22 09:06AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Thursday Club action is crazy! Cam just got there, checks out Chad while Sonny and T try and keep Vargas form attacking more!

#25826   2013/08/22 09:07AM
    Rickyp30

Quote kayhan:
    Quote MGJ_08: I think the only thing keeping me hanging on is what FS said on that radio show. He said "Will" called him "my love". Maybe the love comes back? Or maybe that's just a fluke, IDK!! That is another thing that bothers me, they don't even say "I love you" anymore. Oh, for goodness sake, it's only a soap and I crazy miss the old Wilson Even Nick and Gabi seemed more in love ...that can't be good. However, I do still love them and will hold out till the end. Hopefully the love will come back. I learned from this board what "asshat" means and I thing it is the perfect word for whoever is writing this cr@p!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE FS/SK AND CM/WH to pieces!!! Please God let the real Wilson come back soon....yes, now I'm praying.

The love is still there. Remember the other day when Sonny told Will "you are my home this is our life and where I want to be. Nothing can take me away from you" - we know from FS interview and CM interview that WilSon are solid and together and more in love than ever in October. They have a few rough patches before that but NOTHING DETRIMENTAL to their relationship. We just need to focus on that. We know that in November episodes we get to hear "babe" instead of "dude/man" and a "my love" in December. I know it is hard watching everyone else getting love scenes and intimate moments and our boys MAYBE get to hug or kiss and those moments are IMPROVISED by the actors not suggested by writers. So we need to encourage FS and CM to continue to show us the LOVE.

Please be right please be right I miss seeing the love they use to show the kissing and that please be right

#25827   2013/08/22 09:14AM
    Str8tButEqual

I haven't seen a tweet yet saying if Will's there.

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Thursday Sonny gets folks back in club by offering free drinks lol

#25828   2013/08/22 09:14AM
    Str8tButEqual

double post

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/22 09:16AM
    #25829   2013/08/22 09:23AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Thursday Kate arrives, Will gonna get her a drink

#25830   2013/08/22 09:27AM
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Sonny with his arm around Will
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Thursday Sonny still the best dressed at club IMO
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Wilson are talking with Kate
    David Bedford ♡ ‏@DaveBedford81 #Wilson #DAYS Kate tells Will and Sonny together that they did it together and Sonny says he couldn't have done it without Will.

« 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list