List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1043793, Replies: 28284
    « 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 » »| page:
    #25761   2013/08/20 04:32AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

READER POLL RESULTS: Soap of the Week (August 12-16, 2013) - DAYS OF OUR LIVES No. 1
    www.welovesoaps.net/2013/08/poll-results-aug-12-16.html

Sonny and Will voted #1 favorite couple for 41 weeks in a row.

Freddie Smith voted #1 favorite actor

Chandler Massey voted #4 favorite actor.

#25762   2013/08/20 04:36AM
    kayhan

Good Morning WilSon Blvd: Not sure if we get WilSon today - have a feeling we won't but I always hope! They will definitely be on tomorrow - I'm hoping for Thursday as well. I hate it when our boys are not on. The show just is not as interesting when they are not on.

I can't believe Nicole told Daniel that Jennifer was possibly pregnant. What nerve she has. All she saw was a box. Is she going to be the next Maggie? Ugh. Abby and Maggie, and now Nicole sticking her nose into something she has no business in.

Kristen sure does take her time with that test though. I wonder how long it will take her to actually figure it out.

I like Jordan (Chrishell Stause) as Rafe's PT. I think Rafe is expecting results overnight. My goodness, he was in a coma for 3 months! Plus he was beaten up pretty bad. He can't expect a miracle overnight. Give it time, mister. But I agree, Kate does act like his mother, hovering around all the time. Doesn't she have a business to run?

EJ and Sami - ugh - get so tired of them. I don't know why they have to be on practically every episode. Them and Dannifer - ugh.

I will check in later. Have a great day, everyone.

#25763   2013/08/20 04:39AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: READER POLL RESULTS: Soap of the Week (August 12-16, 2013) - DAYS OF OUR LIVES No. 1
    www.welovesoaps.net/2013/08/poll-results-aug-12-16.html

Sonny and Will voted #1 favorite couple for 41 weeks in a row.

Freddie Smith voted #1 favorite actor

Chandler Massey voted #4 favorite actor.

Yay for our boys! # 1 for 41 weeks in a row. Fantastic.
    Freddie is #1 actor - great! Chandler is #4 - wow!
    I hope these boys know how much we all love them.

#25764   2013/08/20 05:32AM
    gidi51

Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote Ken in GA:
    Quote gidi51:
    Quote Ken in GA: Hello everyone!!!!! I know that Will and Sonny are not on today's episode, but I wanted to weigh in on a topic that seems to be lighting up the message boards. And that topic is .... Chandler Massey leaving DOOL. Now I know that I've addressed this topic before, but I just wanted to remind everyone of a few things to consider.

First, Chandler has said numerous times that no final decision has been made yet. And, I take him at his word. I honestly don't believe a decision has been made on either side. From what I can glean from interviews, he comes across as a very intelligent young man, so I honestly don't believe that this decision will be made lightly. If he's smart, he'll work out a deal with DOOL that nets him a higher paycheck with a work schedule that allows for him to continue his education.

Second, let's all remember that Chandler is a hot commodity right now. He has 2 Emmys under his belt and DOOL won best daytime drama Emmy (which a great deal of people credit with the Will/Sonny storyline), so I don't think DOOL is gonna let him go without a fight. They know when they have this kind of magic ... this kind of chemistry in two characters and actors ... and this kind of social impact with a storyline that is so relevant to what is going on in our society. Conversely, I can't see Chandler stepping away from a role in which he has realized so much success. Let's remember, in every interview that I've read, he reiterates how much he loves the character of Will and the relationship between Will and Sonny. Chandler's smart and is probably looking at the longterm prospects (as he should). I could see him leaving the role if the storyline was stale, but there is still so much left in this storyline between Will and Sonny and I honestly think Chandler wants to see it through.

Third, recasting is a potential danger for DOOL if Chandler leaves and I think they know that. Recasting almost never works out, so even if Chandler does decide to leave I don't think a recast would work.

Finally, as a gay man, I have enjoyed this storyline so much. Even though I hate some of the things the writers have done to our boys, I do feel that the actors (Chandler and Freddie) give a performance that exceeds the dialog they must deliver. Chandler is a wonderful actor, but Freddie Smith is fantastic too! I honestly don't think one would be successful without the other. It's the chemistry that works and those in charge at DOOL better realize that! In reality, I know that both actors want to advance and try new things, but right now I think both realize the success and exposure they are receiving from these characters and I honestly can't see either walking away anytime soon.

But, I could be wrong.

it is poker game....

Exactly right!!!!!

This Storyline of Kristin being Pregnant with a priest baby is in bad taste IMO and Eric's just to hurt Marlene is in bad taste. If they are out to destroy Will and Sonny gay men aren't just about sex and off to sleep with other guys a lot of us are about long term relationships and being with someone for the rest of our lives and if DOOL cant get that in their minds then they have missed the boat. And I think Will and Sonny will be the couple that could do that but if they cant and DOOL writers write them off as a straight couple to run around on each other then we can forget them ever taken gay couples being serious on a soap and that will be the end of it. That is why I don't see them recasting Will. If he does leave which IMO I don't see him leaving that is why he was cast in the way he was. Just the way I see it.

ricky,inhis last interview cordov didn't see wilson as something good for days he doesn't evaluate them may be it is to cool chandler may be he don't understand what wilson bring to day if this is the case he will understand when it is too late....
    I remember an interview before this he doesn't look on it as show gay couple.. and this is pity.

#25765   2013/08/20 08:07AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan: Good Morning WilSon Blvd: Not sure if we get WilSon today - have a feeling we won't but I always hope! They will definitely be on tomorrow - I'm hoping for Thursday as well. I hate it when our boys are not on. The show just is not as interesting when they are not on.

I can't believe Nicole told Daniel that Jennifer was possibly pregnant. What nerve she has. All she saw was a box. Is she going to be the next Maggie? Ugh. Abby and Maggie, and now Nicole sticking her nose into something she has no business in.

Kristen sure does take her time with that test though. I wonder how long it will take her to actually figure it out.

I like Jordan (Chrishell Stause) as Rafe's PT. I think Rafe is expecting results overnight. My goodness, he was in a coma for 3 months! Plus he was beaten up pretty bad. He can't expect a miracle overnight. Give it time, mister. But I agree, Kate does act like his mother, hovering around all the time. Doesn't she have a business to run?

EJ and Sami - ugh - get so tired of them. I don't know why they have to be on practically every episode. Them and Dannifer - ugh.

I will check in later. Have a great day, everyone.

Hi Kay I agree that the show is more entertaining for me when WilSon is on and that’s a big problem for the soap because Chandler & Freddie certainly deserve a break once in awhile after reading that recent interview about the hectic taping schedule. I really wish that the Dannifer & Bristin s/l didn’t suck so much and it would make it easier to watch when Will or Sonny isn‘t on.

#25766   2013/08/20 09:13AM
    Str8tButEqual

It doesn't look like Will or Sonny is on today but there is talk about the club.

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS OMG is that the new CH-night club... Awesome!
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday New club looks good, not open yet. BIS done good lol! (he nowhere thank God) Chad there. surprises Abigail

#25767   2013/08/20 12:19PM
    Str8tButEqual

Meeting & Dinner With Chandler Massey + Days Event by Heather ‏@hoosiergal86
    t.co/kwXwNWoMWM

#25768   2013/08/20 01:22PM
    Str8tButEqual

Caps for today’s episode which include pics of the new club.

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson All (9) #DAYSCAPS on Facebook t.co/tY7nA94VXK and on Tumblr t.co/G7gXK4iXh1 #DAYS #DOOL

#25769   2013/08/20 06:11PM
    kayhan

Finally watched the show today. It was OK. Tomorrow should be better.

Jennifer is so childish. Wanting Daniel to "hide" from J.J. OMG is she serious? I cannot believe how they are making her behave like this. Ugh. Make them just go away!!!!

Chad asking Abigail to be his date for the club opening. Hmmm. Interesting. I wish they would make these two a couple and forget Cameron. He could always get with Theresa LOL.

Looking forward to tomorrow's show because we get to see WilSon!
    and Vargas gets in a fight and goes to Jail. Chad gets hurt in the brawl too but cannot remember if that happens tomorrow or Thursday.

#25770   2013/08/20 08:20PM
    LuvWilSon

Quote Str8tButEqual: CMasseyFans ‏@cmasseyfans @ChandlerMassey will be in NY w/other #DAYS stars Sept 23rd signing copies of "DOOL: Better Living" More details: t.co/xhecQPesp1

FSmithFans ‏@fsmithfans @freddiemsmith will be in Des Peres, MO w/other #DAYS stars Sept23rd signing copies of "DOOL: Better Living" Details: t.co/kwaiVm5QzW

OMG the one with Freddie in Des Peres, MO is about 15 minutes from my house! It's a suburb of St. Louis and I am so going to this!!!

« 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list