List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/14 08:58PM, Views: 895647, Replies: 28122
    « 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 » »| page:
    #25671   2013/08/16 06:02AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Quote lucky irish: good morning WilSon Blvd! OH HOW I HATE WILSON DROUGHTS!

I have watched the shirt pull more times then is healthy...lol...and I paused it and would like to point out that when Sonny leaned forward to grab Will's shirt he was biting his bottom lip...yum...

So I wanted to share something...after the scenes on Wednesday I tweeted Tyler Seller (the actor playing Brent)...AND HE ANSWERED ME! Kay tweeted back so I included that too

luckyirish418 @TySellers so do we get more Brent or are you done on DOOL for now?

Tyler Sellers ‏@TySellers @luckyirish418 think we're done

Kay A Hansel ‏@KlhanA @TySellers @luckyirish418 Hope TPTB keep u in mind and have Brent back @nbcdays in future. Great job lately. Especially Wednesday's show.

~So from this it looks like Brent won't be back...so dare we say that Wednesday was the last we've seen of the Will/Sonny miscommunication over what Sonny wants out of life? I'm glad, don't get me wrong. But yet again the boys move forward in their relationship and we don't get to SEE IT or HEAR IT happen.

I'm thinking about tweet Ken Corday every freaking day until he does something about this bull pucky...lol...

I'm really glad its Friday. But I'm in for a busy weekend. Our family softball team tournament is this weekend. We finished the season in 3rd place But we have games Saturday and Sunday. On top of the work I've had to bring home.

I'll do my best to check in hugs and love to you all!!

*I can't wait until I'm not so busy at work. The last few WilSon moments have got stories dancing in my head...naughty stories*

Hey Lucky I know that WilSon does some very hot endings with the short amount of time they’re given like that one the other day when Sonny came home from visiting Sami in prison and Will pulled him into a hug with a couple kisses.

I like Tyler S. playing Brent but unless he does some personality change where he’s isn’t an ass to WilSon’s relationship I wouldn’t want him on the show otherwise.

As for the miscommunication I have no idea if that’s the last of it because we still have the grand opening of the club and with Sonny possibly working more hours, this could bring in Will’s feeling that he might not be enough to keep Sonny happy.

I don’t know if Ken Corday has twitter but I’ve certainly mailed him letters last year when it didn’t seem like the show was invested in the gay s/l.

Have a fun weekend and I’ll look forward to your naughty stories.

#25672   2013/08/16 06:06AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote lucky irish: check it out

pic.twitter.com/ylcJ3x12Zn

Hmm, thanks. I would like to think that this major s/l is going to be about Gabi's secret.

#25673   2013/08/16 06:11AM
    lucky irish

Quote Str8tButEqual:

Hmm, thanks. I would like to think that this major s/l is going to be about Gabi's secret.

I'm cautiously optimistic. They are talking about the explosion and Jack, which is odd for a soap. Most don't do anniversary celebrations or talk about dead characters.

It would be awesome if everyone found out...it makes me giddy...lol...

#25674   2013/08/16 06:12AM
    lucky irish

Quote Str8tButEqual:

I have watched the shirt pull more times then is healthy...lol...and I paused it and would like to point out that when Sonny leaned forward to grab Will's shirt he was biting his bottom lip...yum...

So I wanted to share something...after the scenes on Wednesday I tweeted Tyler Seller (the actor playing Brent)...AND HE ANSWERED ME! Kay tweeted back so I included that too

luckyirish418 @TySellers so do we get more Brent or are you done on DOOL for now?

Kay A Hansel ‏@KlhanA @TySellers @luckyirish418 Hope TPTB keep u in mind and have Brent back @nbcdays in future. Great job lately. Especially Wednesday's show.

~So from this it looks like Brent won't be back...so dare we say that Wednesday was the last we've seen of the Will/Sonny miscommunication over what Sonny wants out of life? I'm glad, don't get me wrong. But yet again the boys move forward in their relationship and we don't get to SEE IT or HEAR IT happen.

I'm thinking about tweet Ken Corday every freaking day until he does something about this bull pucky...lol...

I'm really glad its Friday. But I'm in for a busy weekend. Our family softball team tournament is this weekend. We finished the season in 3rd place But we have games Saturday and Sunday. On top of the work I've had to bring home.

*I can't wait until I'm not so busy at work. The last few WilSon moments have got stories dancing in my head...naughty stories*

Hey Lucky I know that WilSon does some very hot endings with the short amount of time they’re given like that one the other day when Sonny came home from visiting Sami in prison and Will pulled him into a hug with a couple kisses.

I like Tyler S. playing Brent but unless he does some personality change where he’s isn’t an ass to WilSon’s relationship I wouldn’t want him on the show otherwise.

As for the miscommunication I have no idea if that’s the last of it because we still have the grand opening of the club and with Sonny possibly working more hours, this could bring in Will’s feeling that he might not be enough to keep Sonny happy.

I don’t know if Ken Corday has twitter but I’ve certainly mailed him letters last year when it didn’t seem like the show was invested in the gay s/l.

I get what you mean about Brent the character...not my favorite person...lol...but I like to encourage the actors, its not his fault his character is a tool hahahaha

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/16 06:13AM
    #25675   2013/08/16 07:01AM
    allmylovingdays

darn it whens the next WILSON sighting???? you know this whole memorial thing - i don't get it why ?? no one cared/cares life went on.....this time could have been filled with Sonny & Will instead.

#25676   2013/08/16 07:02AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual:

I believed Brent when he told Will he wasn't interested in Sonny romantically. That he just considers him a friend and business associate. I'm hoping that he won't keep asking Sonny about the trip especially since he knows how Will feels now. But you never know. But, no, I think we will be seeing him again next week with this grand opening of the club on Wednesday. I would imagine he will be there to "bask in the glory" of his design work. Sonny mentioned another possible club opportunity "on the other side of town" - I wonder if that is going to be explored. I know Chad said "one day at a time" comment, but not sure if Sonny is going to pursue doing that. Of course Sonny does not know about Chad's illness. I wonder if Chad is going to tell his "business partner" that he is sick. Just wonder how long he is going to be able to keep this from his friends because if he undergoes chemo treatment, sometimes that makes a person really sick and he is going to have to explain why he can't work as many hours, etc.

#25677   2013/08/16 07:03AM
    kayhan

Quote allmylovingdays: darn it whens the next WILSON sighting???? you know this whole memorial thing - i don't get it why ?? no one cared/cares life went on.....this time could have been filled with Sonny & Will instead.

I know we get Will and Sonny on Wednesday of next week for sure because that is the opening of the new club. They may be on Thursday as well. Not sure about any other day.

#25678   2013/08/16 07:14AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote kayhan:
    Quote allmylovingdays: darn it whens the next WILSON sighting???? you know this whole memorial thing - i don't get it why ?? no one cared/cares life went on.....this time could have been filled with Sonny & Will instead.

I know we get Will and Sonny on Wednesday of next week for sure because that is the opening of the new club. They may be on Thursday as well. Not sure about any other day.
    THANKS!

#25679   2013/08/16 08:36AM
    gidi51

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. It's that time again to vote.

Pulse Poll: August 12, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/08/pulse-poll-august-12-2013-edition/

NEW VOTING PROCEDURE *8/16/13*: We have added back the list of names/characters for the actors and actresses available for voting. Once you select the name of one actor and one actress from the drop down list, write in the name of your favorite couple using one of the examples listed.

Vote Will Horton & Sonny Kiriakis (Days) for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey (Days) for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith (Days) for favorite actor.

You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday.
    Votes using only couple/shipper names (ex: WilSon, Villy, Quiz, Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

chandler massey is missing this week!

#25680   2013/08/16 08:39AM
    gidi51

it was known some weeks ago

« 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list