List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/19 01:56PM, Views: 1094955, Replies: 28318
    « 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 » »| page:
    #25651   2013/08/15 09:02AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Some fan videos.

Will and Sonny - A Moment Like This
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wQ70CQ-weM&feature=youtu.be

Days of Our Lives - Will and Sonny (WilSon): All You Wanted
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kxunLf6jJg&feature=youtu.be

Will & Sonny - part 41: I need your love.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgX8q0GJV_4

#25652   2013/08/15 09:11AM
    kayhan

Quote cryin4days:
    Quote lucky irish: this...

stefyify.tumblr.com/post/58267635220#notes

bottom right pic.

When Will first looks up, he's tentative and isn't sure what he's going to see when he looks at Sonny. You can actually SEE his eyes start to sparkle as he looks at Sonny.

this. is. everything.

*sigh*

That song by Jason Mraz - "I won't give up" is the perfect song for Will and Sonny. It describes their relationship beautifully. I like to think that's the song that got stuck on repeat that one night when Sonny was distracted - remember the valentines day conversation when they were listening to the mp3 player together and Sonny was giving Will the sexy eyes.

That is the perfect song! Yes, I remember that episode well. Loved that one (except when the weasel comes up to "remind" Sonny of their "date" - ugh).

#25653   2013/08/15 09:26AM
    Str8tButEqual

No Will or Sonny in the tweets but this is interesting. Again I'm trying not to get too excited that Gabi's secret is coming out.

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe 2m #days #dool Thursday Nicole finds out the place she was in is being cleared to remember 1 year anniversary of the explosions

#25654   2013/08/15 09:31AM
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Thursday Nic meets Brady at pub, they talk explosion. He feels sad for Jack's fam, says Madison would tell him to live his life

#25655   2013/08/15 09:54AM
    Str8tButEqual

Other than the tweets I provided today's show doesn't seem to have any kind of movement in their respective s/l or interest for me. BLAH

#25656   2013/08/15 10:09AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote princessangelmama: Morning People

STr8...love your commentary.

Lucky...that was a great post!

Kayhan and Luvwilson great observations..

Did I forget to mention the shirt Pull!!! How did I do that I rewinded that part I dont know how many times!! Two times in front of my daughter that said ..."I know right"...that;s wrong huh .....

And oh....we all know I am not a big Gabi fan...but really ...we will need to do something if this is bigger than I think it will be. I think she finds out they were hiding the secret about the viseo and I am hoping it is nothing big...becuase well...Wilson does need her crap!!

I agree the last part of the episode hit a lot of emotions of love & passion.

It could be possible that Gabi finds out about the video and I don't think it will be big enough for her to move out or anything like that because from what I understand she still lives there in October.

#25657   2013/08/15 10:12AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. My internet & phones lines were down this morning-----BOOOOOO

I enjoyed watching yesterday’s episode although too short with 5:16 minutes. I know that Brent wasn’t a threat in terms as a romantic interest but I still didn’t care for his attitude which I found to be disrespectful of WilSon’s relationship. Perhaps it was due to the jealousy he mentioned and that could explain some of his lack of manners.

I also think the writers are not giving them enough layers to their s/l and there’s some missing connections from past episodes where there should have been more communicating with how each other felt to give them more depth instead wasting some of the viewers time with Jennifer’s fantasy of desk sex. I guess there could still be time in later episodes but I won’t get my hopes up.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 8.14.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwdowSMeBf8

0:01-0:54 Will “So did your dad sound optimistic?”
    Sonny “Another bail hearing means she could be getting out soon. And it’s scheduled for later today, so--”
    Will “That’s good. Well, I’m gonna go say “hi” to grandma Caroline in the kitchen. Be right back.”
    Sonny “Ok. Hey, hey.”
    Brent “Hey.”
    Sonny “Right on time. I figured it’d make more sense to work here instead of the coffee house.”
    Brent “Right, with the, uh, with the power saws running?”
    Sonny “Yes. So is everything on schedule?”
    Brent “Yeah, should be done in time for the big opening.”
    Sonny “I am so excited right now. And I just gotta say, I am so impressed that you put this together so quickly. Like, you work nonstop and I just really appreciate it.”
    Brent “Yeah, well, you know, it was great. You and Chad are really easy to work with. Although I will admit, I’m looking forward to my vacation.” -----------Not that I care but didn’t he just return from overseas.
    Sonny “Oh, Bryce Canyon. Did you decide to do it?”
    Brent “Yeah, yeah, booked it a couple days ago. You, uh, you thought any more about coming with me?”---------Again he’s too pushy when Sonny already said “No” he want to go with Will. Also where in Brent’s sentence is the inclusion of Will.

0:11-0:12 I like the pat Will gave Sonny on the back as he left to see his grandma.

0:54-0:58 Oh Will.

1:01-1:32 Sonny “Thanks, but like I said before, I just--I can’t be taking any trips right now.”
    Brent “Right, I understand. Just thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask again.”---------Uh huh and why didn’t you wait until Will was there to ask him personally.
    Will “Hey.”
    Brent “Hey, Will.”
    Will “What’s up, Brent? Hey.”
    Brent “Hey, we’re just waiting on Chad to go over the coffee shop designs.”
    Chad “I’m here, I‘m here. Sorry I’m late, guys.”
    Brent “Hey, Chad.”
    Chad “Hey. Hopefully I didn’t keep you guys waiting.”
    Brent “No, no, here they are. Take a look.”
    Chad “Ah! I like this a lot. This looks great.”
    Brent “Isn’t it great?”
    Chad “Yeah. Definitely, uh, the best thing you did was bring Brent on to this project.”----------This club better be damn impressive for all this high praise.
    Sonny “We make an awesome team.”----------I think it would be more awesome if Will was a part of that group.
    Chad “Yeah.”

1:08-1:10 Will pretending he likes Brent by gripping his shoulder in friendship.

1:23-1:35 Hmm you can see Will feeling left out of this “awesome team” and his fake smile.

1:36-2:36 Sonny “So if this new venture works out, I actually found another great spot that’s available on the other side of town where we can open another club.”-------------You barely got started on this one, slow down.
    Chad “Ok. One day at a time, ok? All right?”
    Brent “Yeah, but why pass up an opportunity to expand? I‘m up for any new ideas you have.”----------STFU
    Will “Hey, guys. Shucks, this has been so fun, but, um, I got to go because Gabi has Ari at the park and--and I have her little sun hat, so--”---------I love how snarky Will is with his “shucks” comment.
    Chad “Well, hey, wait. I’m, uh, I’m headed out that way anyway. Can I drop off the hat?”
    Will “Um, I mean, if you want to, but I don’t mind doing it.”
    Chad “No, I want to. I want to see Ari.”-----------I wonder if he’s doing it because of his illness.
    Will “Ok. Thanks. There you go.”
    Chad “Cool. See you guys later. Thanks, man.”
    Brent “Was it just me, or did Chad seem a little down?”-----------No it’s not just you.

1:36-1:44 I wonder if Will’s working on homework.

2:20 That’s an interesting habit Will has with his mouth moving like that which I‘ve seen him do with Ari.

2:26-2:29 You can see Sonny’s pensive expression at Chad’s mood.

2:35 I love the expressions on the guys here.

2:39-3:06 Brent “So…”
    Will “Mm-Hmm?”
    Brent “…Sonny mention the trip to Bryce Canyon to you?”
    Will “Of course he did. He doesn’t keep secrets from me.”-------------Um, I’m sure the show would like us to forget the one he has.
    Brent “Secrets? What are you--”
    Will “Yeah, you know, I, um--it’s funny, man. I couldn’t help but overhear that you were asking Sonny about the trip, when he made it clear that he’s not interested.”
    Brent “Yeah, but I was just wondering if he’d thought about it any more.”----------------But he said “no” and you could have asked Will instead.
    Will “Okay, well, you can stop wondering because he’s not gonna go without me. Ok? Do me a favor. Stop asking him, ok? Back off.”---------------Whoop, you tell him Will.

3:08-4:15 Brent “Look, I don’t know you very well.”---------You haven’t bothered to try.
    Will “No, you don’t.”
    Brent “But I was hoping to get to know you better if you and Sonny would come on this camping trip with me and some of the other guys.”-----------That’s not how you phrased your sentence earlier.
    Will “That’s not what you want.”
    Brent “What isn‘t?”
    Will “You want us all to go together? Is that why you asked Sonny whenever I wasn’t around?”---------I begin to wonder that myself.
    Brent “Ok, I think what we have here is a serious case of you’re so wrong.”-------Will might be wrong but he wouldn’t be lead that way if you weren’t so damn pushy.
    Will “I don’t think so.”
    Brent “Yeah, you are. Sonny is my friend first and my business associate second, ok? We’ve never been involved and we never would be. He’s not my type.”---------Have you eaten the pot donuts? Could you tell us who your type is.
    Will “Oh, please, come on.”---------Even Will can’t imagine Sonny not being anyone’s type.
    Brent “He’s not. I love the guy, but like a friend. Hey, we never would be involved, even if he wasn’t totally in love with you. But am I jealous of you guys? Yeah, sure. I mean, you guys both found each other to share your life with. And you seem really happy together. I wish I had that too.”------------I find this hard to believe considering how you mocked WilSon’s relationship when you showed up on their doorstep.
    Sonny “Hey. You leaving? What’d I miss?”-------WTH did Sonny go?

4:19-5:10 Will “Uh, what’d you miss? You missed me making a fool out of myself with Brent.”-----------I blame the writers for this.
    Sonny “What? How did you do that?”
    Will “Well, I attacked him about trying to get you to go on that trip thing again.”
    Sonny “Why would you--Will, you know we’re just friends, and he wanted you to go on the trip.”---------Then he needs to learn how to phrase his sentences better.
    Will “I know, well, that’s what he--that’s what he said. I don’t know, I’m just--I hope he’s not too upset with me and that--”-----Who cares.
    Sonny “No, no, he’s not gonna be upset. He’s a good guy. He is. And you know what? We share a lot of friends and I think it’d be cool if one of ‘em just happened to be gay. Right?”----------It would be great if you actually picked one that I liked from your earlier times on the show. Tyler, Dustin, Mateo etc…
    Will “Yeah, it’d be--it’d be cool.”
    Sonny “And I just want you to know that no guy or girl, gay, straight, or indifferent is gonna come between us. You come over here. I know how lucky I am.”----------Aw that’s so sweet.

4:51-4:52 I love Sonny’s smile.

5:02-5:06 Sonny yanking on Will’s shirt to get a kiss is hot.

5:08-5:10 YAY another kiss.

5:12-5:16 Holy crap the way Will looks at Sonny with that slight smile at the end.

Great recap Str8 as always...loved that last scene yesterday. I about passed out with Will's last look into Sonny's eyes, lips...the true desire in his eyes was palpable.

The 5 minutes they get 1 or 2 times a week is killing me, and the last few shows they haven't been alone together until the very last scene which lasts a minute or less. Come on writers, this is getting ridiculous. I know Corday loves Dannifer, but the rest of us do not.

I really don't understand why TPTB won't give WilSon a few extra minutes of alone time. It's very annoying.

#25658   2013/08/15 12:16PM
    Rickyp30

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. My internet & phones lines were down this morning-----BOOOOOO

I enjoyed watching yesterday’s episode although too short with 5:16 minutes. I know that Brent wasn’t a threat in terms as a romantic interest but I still didn’t care for his attitude which I found to be disrespectful of WilSon’s relationship. Perhaps it was due to the jealousy he mentioned and that could explain some of his lack of manners.

I also think the writers are not giving them enough layers to their s/l and there’s some missing connections from past episodes where there should have been more communicating with how each other felt to give them more depth instead wasting some of the viewers time with Jennifer’s fantasy of desk sex. I guess there could still be time in later episodes but I won’t get my hopes up.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 8.14.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwdowSMeBf8

0:01-0:54 Will “So did your dad sound optimistic?”
    Sonny “Another bail hearing means she could be getting out soon. And it’s scheduled for later today, so--”
    Will “That’s good. Well, I’m gonna go say “hi” to grandma Caroline in the kitchen. Be right back.”
    Sonny “Ok. Hey, hey.”
    Brent “Hey.”
    Sonny “Right on time. I figured it’d make more sense to work here instead of the coffee house.”
    Brent “Right, with the, uh, with the power saws running?”
    Sonny “Yes. So is everything on schedule?”
    Brent “Yeah, should be done in time for the big opening.”
    Sonny “I am so excited right now. And I just gotta say, I am so impressed that you put this together so quickly. Like, you work nonstop and I just really appreciate it.”
    Brent “Yeah, well, you know, it was great. You and Chad are really easy to work with. Although I will admit, I’m looking forward to my vacation.” -----------Not that I care but didn’t he just return from overseas.
    Sonny “Oh, Bryce Canyon. Did you decide to do it?”
    Brent “Yeah, yeah, booked it a couple days ago. You, uh, you thought any more about coming with me?”---------Again he’s too pushy when Sonny already said “No” he want to go with Will. Also where in Brent’s sentence is the inclusion of Will.

0:11-0:12 I like the pat Will gave Sonny on the back as he left to see his grandma.

0:54-0:58 Oh Will.

1:01-1:32 Sonny “Thanks, but like I said before, I just--I can’t be taking any trips right now.”
    Brent “Right, I understand. Just thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask again.”---------Uh huh and why didn’t you wait until Will was there to ask him personally.
    Will “Hey.”
    Brent “Hey, Will.”
    Will “What’s up, Brent? Hey.”
    Brent “Hey, we’re just waiting on Chad to go over the coffee shop designs.”
    Chad “I’m here, I‘m here. Sorry I’m late, guys.”
    Brent “Hey, Chad.”
    Chad “Hey. Hopefully I didn’t keep you guys waiting.”
    Brent “No, no, here they are. Take a look.”
    Chad “Ah! I like this a lot. This looks great.”
    Brent “Isn’t it great?”
    Chad “Yeah. Definitely, uh, the best thing you did was bring Brent on to this project.”----------This club better be damn impressive for all this high praise.
    Sonny “We make an awesome team.”----------I think it would be more awesome if Will was a part of that group.
    Chad “Yeah.”

1:08-1:10 Will pretending he likes Brent by gripping his shoulder in friendship.

1:23-1:35 Hmm you can see Will feeling left out of this “awesome team” and his fake smile.

1:36-2:36 Sonny “So if this new venture works out, I actually found another great spot that’s available on the other side of town where we can open another club.”-------------You barely got started on this one, slow down.
    Chad “Ok. One day at a time, ok? All right?”
    Brent “Yeah, but why pass up an opportunity to expand? I‘m up for any new ideas you have.”----------STFU
    Will “Hey, guys. Shucks, this has been so fun, but, um, I got to go because Gabi has Ari at the park and--and I have her little sun hat, so--”---------I love how snarky Will is with his “shucks” comment.
    Chad “Well, hey, wait. I’m, uh, I’m headed out that way anyway. Can I drop off the hat?”
    Will “Um, I mean, if you want to, but I don’t mind doing it.”
    Chad “No, I want to. I want to see Ari.”-----------I wonder if he’s doing it because of his illness.
    Will “Ok. Thanks. There you go.”
    Chad “Cool. See you guys later. Thanks, man.”
    Brent “Was it just me, or did Chad seem a little down?”-----------No it’s not just you.

1:36-1:44 I wonder if Will’s working on homework.

2:20 That’s an interesting habit Will has with his mouth moving like that which I‘ve seen him do with Ari.

2:26-2:29 You can see Sonny’s pensive expression at Chad’s mood.

2:35 I love the expressions on the guys here.

2:39-3:06 Brent “So…”
    Will “Mm-Hmm?”
    Brent “…Sonny mention the trip to Bryce Canyon to you?”
    Will “Of course he did. He doesn’t keep secrets from me.”-------------Um, I’m sure the show would like us to forget the one he has.
    Brent “Secrets? What are you--”
    Will “Yeah, you know, I, um--it’s funny, man. I couldn’t help but overhear that you were asking Sonny about the trip, when he made it clear that he’s not interested.”
    Brent “Yeah, but I was just wondering if he’d thought about it any more.”----------------But he said “no” and you could have asked Will instead.
    Will “Okay, well, you can stop wondering because he’s not gonna go without me. Ok? Do me a favor. Stop asking him, ok? Back off.”---------------Whoop, you tell him Will.

3:08-4:15 Brent “Look, I don’t know you very well.”---------You haven’t bothered to try.
    Will “No, you don’t.”
    Brent “But I was hoping to get to know you better if you and Sonny would come on this camping trip with me and some of the other guys.”-----------That’s not how you phrased your sentence earlier.
    Will “That’s not what you want.”
    Brent “What isn‘t?”
    Will “You want us all to go together? Is that why you asked Sonny whenever I wasn’t around?”---------I begin to wonder that myself.
    Brent “Ok, I think what we have here is a serious case of you’re so wrong.”-------Will might be wrong but he wouldn’t be lead that way if you weren’t so damn pushy.
    Will “I don’t think so.”
    Brent “Yeah, you are. Sonny is my friend first and my business associate second, ok? We’ve never been involved and we never would be. He’s not my type.”---------Have you eaten the pot donuts? Could you tell us who your type is.
    Will “Oh, please, come on.”---------Even Will can’t imagine Sonny not being anyone’s type.
    Brent “He’s not. I love the guy, but like a friend. Hey, we never would be involved, even if he wasn’t totally in love with you. But am I jealous of you guys? Yeah, sure. I mean, you guys both found each other to share your life with. And you seem really happy together. I wish I had that too.”------------I find this hard to believe considering how you mocked WilSon’s relationship when you showed up on their doorstep.
    Sonny “Hey. You leaving? What’d I miss?”-------WTH did Sonny go?

4:19-5:10 Will “Uh, what’d you miss? You missed me making a fool out of myself with Brent.”-----------I blame the writers for this.
    Sonny “What? How did you do that?”
    Will “Well, I attacked him about trying to get you to go on that trip thing again.”
    Sonny “Why would you--Will, you know we’re just friends, and he wanted you to go on the trip.”---------Then he needs to learn how to phrase his sentences better.
    Will “I know, well, that’s what he--that’s what he said. I don’t know, I’m just--I hope he’s not too upset with me and that--”-----Who cares.
    Sonny “No, no, he’s not gonna be upset. He’s a good guy. He is. And you know what? We share a lot of friends and I think it’d be cool if one of ‘em just happened to be gay. Right?”----------It would be great if you actually picked one that I liked from your earlier times on the show. Tyler, Dustin, Mateo etc…
    Will “Yeah, it’d be--it’d be cool.”
    Sonny “And I just want you to know that no guy or girl, gay, straight, or indifferent is gonna come between us. You come over here. I know how lucky I am.”----------Aw that’s so sweet.

4:51-4:52 I love Sonny’s smile.

5:02-5:06 Sonny yanking on Will’s shirt to get a kiss is hot.

5:08-5:10 YAY another kiss.

5:12-5:16 Holy crap the way Will looks at Sonny with that slight smile at the end.

Great recap Str8 as always...loved that last scene yesterday. I about passed out with Will's last look into Sonny's eyes, lips...the true desire in his eyes was palpable.

The 5 minutes they get 1 or 2 times a week is killing me, and the last few shows they haven't been alone together until the very last scene which lasts a minute or less. Come on writers, this is getting ridiculous. I know Corday loves Dannifer, but the rest of us do not.

I really don't understand why TPTB won't give WilSon a few extra minutes of alone time. It's very annoying.

Well at least its good to see them back to kissing now maybe we can get more of a storyline for them and a whole show of just our boys together maybe a hot date of them alone would be nice maybe a date night where Brent meets someone and brings them to meet WilSon to show he isn't mad at Will

#25659   2013/08/15 03:30PM
    kayhan

Watched today's episode. It was ok but I am not really interested in Brady or Kristen so could not really get into that part. That special prosecutor is a real piece of work. Sammy denied bail again. A real let down from yesterday's show - guess I just miss our boys. I thought that dress Sammy wore was WAY TOO TIGHT. Not very appropriate for a bail hearing IMO

Thanks for the links. Guess I will watch WilSon videos and read some fanfiction to get through until next week. I think the boys should be on Wednesday and Friday next week and I think GabBy and Nick are going to "get it on" Thursday (should be WilSon instead).

I read a spoiler for the week of August 26 that Will and GabBy have a blow up. Wonder what that could be about.

#25660   2013/08/15 04:53PM
    Rickyp30

Quote kayhan: Watched today's episode. It was ok but I am not really interested in Brady or Kristen so could not really get into that part. That special prosecutor is a real piece of work. Sammy denied bail again. A real let down from yesterday's show - guess I just miss our boys. I thought that dress Sammy wore was WAY TOO TIGHT. Not very appropriate for a bail hearing IMO

Thanks for the links. Guess I will watch WilSon videos and read some fanfiction to get through until next week. I think the boys should be on Wednesday and Friday next week and I think GabBy and Nick are going to "get it on" Thursday (should be WilSon instead).

I read a spoiler for the week of August 26 that Will and GabBy have a blow up. Wonder what that could be about.

I agree and that prosecutor getting emails from the cops the judge should of thrown out the trial and let Sami go IMO and put the prosecutor in jail. I do agree I want to see WilSon back to kissing and that like they were at the coffee house and planning things like they were when they started dating see them get interrupted at the apartment from time to time I miss that we never see them alone any more I want to see that.

« 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list