List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 09:46AM, Views: 1097393, Replies: 28320
    « 2559 2560 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 » »| page:
    #25631   2013/08/15 07:21AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. My internet & phones lines were down this morning-----BOOOOOO

I enjoyed watching yesterday’s episode although too short with 5:16 minutes. I know that Brent wasn’t a threat in terms as a romantic interest but I still didn’t care for his attitude which I found to be disrespectful of WilSon’s relationship. Perhaps it was due to the jealousy he mentioned and that could explain some of his lack of manners.

I also think the writers are not giving them enough layers to their s/l and there’s some missing connections from past episodes where there should have been more communicating with how each other felt to give them more depth instead wasting some of the viewers time with Jennifer’s fantasy of desk sex. I guess there could still be time in later episodes but I won’t get my hopes up.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 8.14.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwdowSMeBf8

0:01-0:54 Will “So did your dad sound optimistic?”
    Sonny “Another bail hearing means she could be getting out soon. And it’s scheduled for later today, so--”
    Will “That’s good. Well, I’m gonna go say “hi” to grandma Caroline in the kitchen. Be right back.”
    Sonny “Ok. Hey, hey.”
    Brent “Hey.”
    Sonny “Right on time. I figured it’d make more sense to work here instead of the coffee house.”
    Brent “Right, with the, uh, with the power saws running?”
    Sonny “Yes. So is everything on schedule?”
    Brent “Yeah, should be done in time for the big opening.”
    Sonny “I am so excited right now. And I just gotta say, I am so impressed that you put this together so quickly. Like, you work nonstop and I just really appreciate it.”
    Brent “Yeah, well, you know, it was great. You and Chad are really easy to work with. Although I will admit, I’m looking forward to my vacation.” -----------Not that I care but didn’t he just return from overseas.
    Sonny “Oh, Bryce Canyon. Did you decide to do it?”
    Brent “Yeah, yeah, booked it a couple days ago. You, uh, you thought any more about coming with me?”---------Again he’s too pushy when Sonny already said “No” he want to go with Will. Also where in Brent’s sentence is the inclusion of Will.

0:11-0:12 I like the pat Will gave Sonny on the back as he left to see his grandma.

0:54-0:58 Oh Will.

1:01-1:32 Sonny “Thanks, but like I said before, I just--I can’t be taking any trips right now.”
    Brent “Right, I understand. Just thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask again.”---------Uh huh and why didn’t you wait until Will was there to ask him personally.
    Will “Hey.”
    Brent “Hey, Will.”
    Will “What’s up, Brent? Hey.”
    Brent “Hey, we’re just waiting on Chad to go over the coffee shop designs.”
    Chad “I’m here, I‘m here. Sorry I’m late, guys.”
    Brent “Hey, Chad.”
    Chad “Hey. Hopefully I didn’t keep you guys waiting.”
    Brent “No, no, here they are. Take a look.”
    Chad “Ah! I like this a lot. This looks great.”
    Brent “Isn’t it great?”
    Chad “Yeah. Definitely, uh, the best thing you did was bring Brent on to this project.”----------This club better be damn impressive for all this high praise.
    Sonny “We make an awesome team.”----------I think it would be more awesome if Will was a part of that group.
    Chad “Yeah.”

1:08-1:10 Will pretending he likes Brent by gripping his shoulder in friendship.

1:23-1:35 Hmm you can see Will feeling left out of this “awesome team” and his fake smile.

1:36-2:36 Sonny “So if this new venture works out, I actually found another great spot that’s available on the other side of town where we can open another club.”-------------You barely got started on this one, slow down.
    Chad “Ok. One day at a time, ok? All right?”
    Brent “Yeah, but why pass up an opportunity to expand? I‘m up for any new ideas you have.”----------STFU
    Will “Hey, guys. Shucks, this has been so fun, but, um, I got to go because Gabi has Ari at the park and--and I have her little sun hat, so--”---------I love how snarky Will is with his “shucks” comment.
    Chad “Well, hey, wait. I’m, uh, I’m headed out that way anyway. Can I drop off the hat?”
    Will “Um, I mean, if you want to, but I don’t mind doing it.”
    Chad “No, I want to. I want to see Ari.”-----------I wonder if he’s doing it because of his illness.
    Will “Ok. Thanks. There you go.”
    Chad “Cool. See you guys later. Thanks, man.”
    Brent “Was it just me, or did Chad seem a little down?”-----------No it’s not just you.

1:36-1:44 I wonder if Will’s working on homework.

2:20 That’s an interesting habit Will has with his mouth moving like that which I‘ve seen him do with Ari.

2:26-2:29 You can see Sonny’s pensive expression at Chad’s mood.

2:35 I love the expressions on the guys here.

2:39-3:06 Brent “So…”
    Will “Mm-Hmm?”
    Brent “…Sonny mention the trip to Bryce Canyon to you?”
    Will “Of course he did. He doesn’t keep secrets from me.”-------------Um, I’m sure the show would like us to forget the one he has.
    Brent “Secrets? What are you--”
    Will “Yeah, you know, I, um--it’s funny, man. I couldn’t help but overhear that you were asking Sonny about the trip, when he made it clear that he’s not interested.”
    Brent “Yeah, but I was just wondering if he’d thought about it any more.”----------------But he said “no” and you could have asked Will instead.
    Will “Okay, well, you can stop wondering because he’s not gonna go without me. Ok? Do me a favor. Stop asking him, ok? Back off.”---------------Whoop, you tell him Will.

3:08-4:15 Brent “Look, I don’t know you very well.”---------You haven’t bothered to try.
    Will “No, you don’t.”
    Brent “But I was hoping to get to know you better if you and Sonny would come on this camping trip with me and some of the other guys.”-----------That’s not how you phrased your sentence earlier.
    Will “That’s not what you want.”
    Brent “What isn‘t?”
    Will “You want us all to go together? Is that why you asked Sonny whenever I wasn’t around?”---------I begin to wonder that myself.
    Brent “Ok, I think what we have here is a serious case of you’re so wrong.”-------Will might be wrong but he wouldn’t be lead that way if you weren’t so damn pushy.
    Will “I don’t think so.”
    Brent “Yeah, you are. Sonny is my friend first and my business associate second, ok? We’ve never been involved and we never would be. He’s not my type.”---------Have you eaten the pot donuts? Could you tell us who your type is.
    Will “Oh, please, come on.”---------Even Will can’t imagine Sonny not being anyone’s type.
    Brent “He’s not. I love the guy, but like a friend. Hey, we never would be involved, even if he wasn’t totally in love with you. But am I jealous of you guys? Yeah, sure. I mean, you guys both found each other to share your life with. And you seem really happy together. I wish I had that too.”------------I find this hard to believe considering how you mocked WilSon’s relationship when you showed up on their doorstep.
    Sonny “Hey. You leaving? What’d I miss?”-------WTH did Sonny go?

4:19-5:10 Will “Uh, what’d you miss? You missed me making a fool out of myself with Brent.”-----------I blame the writers for this.
    Sonny “What? How did you do that?”
    Will “Well, I attacked him about trying to get you to go on that trip thing again.”
    Sonny “Why would you--Will, you know we’re just friends, and he wanted you to go on the trip.”---------Then he needs to learn how to phrase his sentences better.
    Will “I know, well, that’s what he--that’s what he said. I don’t know, I’m just--I hope he’s not too upset with me and that--”-----Who cares.
    Sonny “No, no, he’s not gonna be upset. He’s a good guy. He is. And you know what? We share a lot of friends and I think it’d be cool if one of ‘em just happened to be gay. Right?”----------It would be great if you actually picked one that I liked from your earlier times on the show. Tyler, Dustin, Mateo etc…
    Will “Yeah, it’d be--it’d be cool.”
    Sonny “And I just want you to know that no guy or girl, gay, straight, or indifferent is gonna come between us. You come over here. I know how lucky I am.”----------Aw that’s so sweet.

4:51-4:52 I love Sonny’s smile.

5:02-5:06 Sonny yanking on Will’s shirt to get a kiss is hot.

5:08-5:10 YAY another kiss.

5:12-5:16 Holy crap the way Will looks at Sonny with that slight smile at the end.

#25632   2013/08/15 07:21AM
    kayhan

Quote lucky irish: hey hey WilSon Blvd!!

Str8 thanks for the tweets yesterday! I'm patiently waiting for your breakdown...lol...can't WAIT!

Rach and Mari is so good to "see" you post! I missed you fantastic ladies!

LuvWilson I hope you are enjoying your few days off before the new job.

hello to everyone else!! love reading all the posts!

I've watched yesterday's scenes a few times. First...love the shirt pull and the double kiss...Sonny has a thing for double kisses and I for one am NOT complaining.

I was never a big Brent hater...I thought he was just an idiot friend. The kind that doesn't want a relationship, so doesn't understand the level of commitment it takes. But then yesterday he said he was jealous of what Sonny and Will have. So, I'm confused?

Is it a writers issue? were scenes edited out that would have strengthened this point of view?

I think Will's reaction to Brent does have a lot to do with what happened with the douche lord (I know someone else mentioned this...I just can't remember who). Will insecurities are just part of who he is...he's come to expect that nothing goes his way and all good things end. Sonny IS slowly changing that...because we do get to see Will's confidence more now then before.

Will just had enough - the "shucks this has been fun" comment...I laughed out loud. But it wasn't just sarcasm, that was also frustration. Will just this soft-hearted person, but when he's reached his limit, he's reached his limit...lol. I don't disagree with anything he said and if Brent's intentions were to have both Sonny and Will go, then I'm a flying f'n pig.

When he invited Sonny hiking, he said everyone was "pairing off...like couples." And SPECIFICALLY said it wouldn't be like that with them. So where in there were any of us...let alone Will, believe that Will was invited on this trip.

I was relieved that Will told Sonny what happened (I need Sonny to witness something like this...at some point). I loved how Sonny didn't get mad - he reassured Will (can we hope for the last time) that Will is it for him.

"I know how lucky I am." *huge fangirl sigh*

Oh...and I would like to tell you that if you listen with headphones (I didn't hear it on the TV) Sonny groans/moans into the first kiss...its sexy...oh and did I mention that the shirt pull fried my brain...seriously...toooo hawt!!!!

Sorry for the novel...I miss all of you tons!!!

fingers crossed for a surprise Wilson Day!

Love and Hugs!!

Oh and because this isn't a spoiler free blog...and we NEVER have enough to talk about (insert sarcasm font here)...

check these bad boys out: my thoughts are in italics

This one comes from Daytime Royalty:
    Week of August 26th Spoiler

•Will and Gabi have an enormous blowup
    I'm excited lol and I wonder what this is about? Ari or something else?

This one didn't have a source:
    Tuesday August 27th Spoiler

- Sonny and Will receive Gabi’s condemnation.
    I'm not a Gabi fan...at. all. but this better be blown out of proportion or I know at least one person booking a flight to kick some A$$ (i'm looking at you rach hahahahahaha)

The first spoiler says "week of 26th" the Gabi one is day specific (Aug 27th)...I wonder which one happens first???

Lucky: I thought too that Will's reaction probably had something to do with what happened with the weasel. He is just so afraid that Sonny is going to be lured away by some hot guy because of that experience with the weasel. He is still not sure of the amount of commitment Sonny has for Will. I just wish Will had heard what Sonny said while Will was unconcious in the hospital. Sonny has been in love with Will alot longer than he realizes. Sonny is totally committed to Will and is not interested in anyone else. Will is totally in love with Sonny and does not even look at any other guy. Sonny is it for him. Just look at the way Will looks at Sonny. That is total love. I agree with that comment about how Will's eyes sparkle when he looks at Sonny. Total love. *sigh* I love to watch these two.

Yes, I heard Sonny moan/groan when he kissed Will that first time in yesterday's episode. He does that alot. Remember when they were sitting on the coffee house couch after Will threw the flashdrive in the river and Sonny came back from returning the other flashdrives to Nabi's room at the K Mansion. When Sonny kissed Will, he made the same sound. At first I thought it was Will, but I am pretty sure it was Sonny. There is just something about the way those two kiss - love the way Will runs his hands through Sonny's hair, the way they touch each other *sigh* I am going slowly into the WilSon gutter here girls!

I have watched yesterday's scenes ALOT (hate to admit how many times) and I just love the shirt-grabbing and the kissing. Also the looks they give each other. Wow - those boys are really good actors because you can just feel heat coming off the tv screen. If I didn't know any better, I would swear those two guys were hot for each other, but I know it is just acting and they are not gay in real life. But the way they look at each other is so convincing.

I wonder too what happens the week of the 26th. Why is Gabi condemning WilSon. Also, why is Will mad at Gabi? That they have a "blow up" - maybe she is supposed to take care of Ari and backs out at the last minute messing up WilSon plans (maybe that romantic date they talked about awhile ago)? Guess we will have to wait and see but it has me curious as well.

I wish we would get the boys more than once or twice a week. And 5 minutes is really ridiculous, when we have to suffer through Dannifer "dream sequences" and Bristen bed scenes. Just do not understand why they limit our boys when everybody else gets so much time to do whatever they want.

#25633   2013/08/15 07:23AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

8/15 Sami receives good and bad news at her new bail hearing; Eric sees Kristen in a new light; Brady and Nicole have a heart-to-heart about the anniversary of Madison's death; Rafe meets his physical therapist.

Zap2it
    tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives...

8/15 Sami gets good and bad news at her hearing; Brady catches Kristen red-handed; Brady and Nicole talk about Madison's death; Rafe meets his physical therapist.

#25634   2013/08/15 07:31AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. My internet & phones lines were down this morning-----BOOOOOO

I enjoyed watching yesterday’s episode although too short with 5:16 minutes. I know that Brent wasn’t a threat in terms as a romantic interest but I still didn’t care for his attitude which I found to be disrespectful of WilSon’s relationship. Perhaps it was due to the jealousy he mentioned and that could explain some of his lack of manners.

I also think the writers are not giving them enough layers to their s/l and there’s some missing connections from past episodes where there should have been more communicating with how each other felt to give them more depth instead wasting some of the viewers time with Jennifer’s fantasy of desk sex. I guess there could still be time in later episodes but I won’t get my hopes up.

Sonny “Another bail hearing means she could be getting out soon. And it’s scheduled for later today, so--”
    Will “That’s good. Well, I’m gonna go say “hi” to grandma Caroline in the kitchen. Be right back.”
    Sonny “Ok. Hey, hey.”
    Brent “Hey.”
    Sonny “Right on time. I figured it’d make more sense to work here instead of the coffee house.”
    Sonny “I am so excited right now. And I just gotta say, I am so impressed that you put this together so quickly. Like, you work nonstop and I just really appreciate it.”
    Brent “Yeah, well, you know, it was great. You and Chad are really easy to work with. Although I will admit, I’m looking forward to my vacation.” -----------Not that I care but didn’t he just return from overseas.
    Brent “Yeah, yeah, booked it a couple days ago. You, uh, you thought any more about coming with me?”---------Again he’s too pushy when Sonny already said “No” he want to go with Will. Also where in Brent’s sentence is the inclusion of Will.

0:11-0:12 I like the pat Will gave Sonny on the back as he left to see his grandma.

1:01-1:32 Sonny “Thanks, but like I said before, I just--I can’t be taking any trips right now.”
    Brent “Right, I understand. Just thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask again.”---------Uh huh and why didn’t you wait until Will was there to ask him personally.
    Will “Hey.”
    Brent “Hey, Will.”
    Brent “Hey, Chad.”
    Brent “Isn’t it great?”
    Chad “Yeah. Definitely, uh, the best thing you did was bring Brent on to this project.”----------This club better be damn impressive for all this high praise.
    Sonny “We make an awesome team.”----------I think it would be more awesome if Will was a part of that group.
    Chad “Yeah.”

1:08-1:10 Will pretending he likes Brent by gripping his shoulder in friendship.

1:23-1:35 Hmm you can see Will feeling left out of this “awesome team” and his fake smile.

1:36-2:36 Sonny “So if this new venture works out, I actually found another great spot that’s available on the other side of town where we can open another club.”-------------You barely got started on this one, slow down.
    Brent “Yeah, but why pass up an opportunity to expand? I‘m up for any new ideas you have.”----------STFU
    Will “Hey, guys. Shucks, this has been so fun, but, um, I got to go because Gabi has Ari at the park and--and I have her little sun hat, so--”---------I love how snarky Will is with his “shucks” comment.
    Chad “Well, hey, wait. I’m, uh, I’m headed out that way anyway. Can I drop off the hat?”
    Chad “No, I want to. I want to see Ari.”-----------I wonder if he’s doing it because of his illness.
    Brent “Was it just me, or did Chad seem a little down?”-----------No it’s not just you.

2:20 That’s an interesting habit Will has with his mouth moving like that which I‘ve seen him do with Ari.

Will “Mm-Hmm?”
    Will “Of course he did. He doesn’t keep secrets from me.”-------------Um, I’m sure the show would like us to forget the one he has.
    Will “Yeah, you know, I, um--it’s funny, man. I couldn’t help but overhear that you were asking Sonny about the trip, when he made it clear that he’s not interested.”
    Brent “Yeah, but I was just wondering if he’d thought about it any more.”----------------But he said “no” and you could have asked Will instead.
    Will “Okay, well, you can stop wondering because he’s not gonna go without me. Ok? Do me a favor. Stop asking him, ok? Back off.”---------------Whoop, you tell him Will.

3:08-4:15 Brent “Look, I don’t know you very well.”---------You haven’t bothered to try.
    Will “No, you don’t.”
    Brent “But I was hoping to get to know you better if you and Sonny would come on this camping trip with me and some of the other guys.”-----------That’s not how you phrased your sentence earlier.
    Brent “What isn‘t?”
    Will “You want us all to go together? Is that why you asked Sonny whenever I wasn’t around?”---------I begin to wonder that myself.
    Brent “Ok, I think what we have here is a serious case of you’re so wrong.”-------Will might be wrong but he wouldn’t be lead that way if you weren’t so damn pushy.
    Will “I don’t think so.”
    Brent “Yeah, you are. Sonny is my friend first and my business associate second, ok? We’ve never been involved and we never would be. He’s not my type.”---------Have you eaten the pot donuts? Could you tell us who your type is.
    Will “Oh, please, come on.”---------Even Will can’t imagine Sonny not being anyone’s type.
    Brent “He’s not. I love the guy, but like a friend. Hey, we never would be involved, even if he wasn’t totally in love with you. But am I jealous of you guys? Yeah, sure. I mean, you guys both found each other to share your life with. And you seem really happy together. I wish I had that too.”------------I find this hard to believe considering how you mocked WilSon’s relationship when you showed up on their doorstep.

4:19-5:10 Will “Uh, what’d you miss? You missed me making a fool out of myself with Brent.”-----------I blame the writers for this.
    Will “Well, I attacked him about trying to get you to go on that trip thing again.”
    Sonny “Why would you--Will, you know we’re just friends, and he wanted you to go on the trip.”---------Then he needs to learn how to phrase his sentences better.
    Will “I know, well, that’s what he--that’s what he said. I don’t know, I’m just--I hope he’s not too upset with me and that--”-----Who cares.
    Sonny “No, no, he’s not gonna be upset. He’s a good guy. He is. And you know what? We share a lot of friends and I think it’d be cool if one of ‘em just happened to be gay. Right?”----------It would be great if you actually picked one that I liked from your earlier times on the show. Tyler, Dustin, Mateo etc…
    Sonny “And I just want you to know that no guy or girl, gay, straight, or indifferent is gonna come between us. You come over here. I know how lucky I am.”----------Aw that’s so sweet.

5:12-5:16 Holy crap the way Will looks at Sonny with that slight smile at the end.

Thanks Str8t. Loved this episode ALOT especially the ending with the kisses. Will looking at Sonny with the smile and his eyes were sparkling. I don't know how Chandler does it, but he can just look at Freddie with those sparkling eyes and I am a goner. He just has that way about him. Freddie looks at Chandler the same way, but there is just something about Chandler's blue eyes and the way they sparkle - gets me every time.

#25635   2013/08/15 07:35AM
    Str8tButEqual

Str8 thanks for the tweets yesterday! I'm patiently waiting for your breakdown...lol...can't WAIT!

I've watched yesterday's scenes a few times. First...love the shirt pull and the double kiss...Sonny has a thing for double kisses and I for one am NOT complaining.

I was never a big Brent hater...I thought he was just an idiot friend. The kind that doesn't want a relationship, so doesn't understand the level of commitment it takes. But then yesterday he said he was jealous of what Sonny and Will have. So, I'm confused?

Is it a writers issue? were scenes edited out that would have strengthened this point of view?

I think Will's reaction to Brent does have a lot to do with what happened with the douche lord (I know someone else mentioned this...I just can't remember who). Will insecurities are just part of who he is...he's come to expect that nothing goes his way and all good things end. Sonny IS slowly changing that...because we do get to see Will's confidence more now then before.

Will just had enough - the "shucks this has been fun" comment...I laughed out loud. But it wasn't just sarcasm, that was also frustration. Will just this soft-hearted person, but when he's reached his limit, he's reached his limit...lol. I don't disagree with anything he said and if Brent's intentions were to have both Sonny and Will go, then I'm a flying f'n pig.

When he invited Sonny hiking, he said everyone was "pairing off...like couples." And SPECIFICALLY said it wouldn't be like that with them. So where in there were any of us...let alone Will, believe that Will was invited on this trip.

I was relieved that Will told Sonny what happened (I need Sonny to witness something like this...at some point). I loved how Sonny didn't get mad - he reassured Will (can we hope for the last time) that Will is it for him.

Oh...and I would like to tell you that if you listen with headphones (I didn't hear it on the TV) Sonny groans/moans into the first kiss...its sexy...oh and did I mention that the shirt pull fried my brain...seriously...toooo hawt!!!!

Love and Hugs!!

Oh and because this isn't a spoiler free blog...and we NEVER have enough to talk about (insert sarcasm font here)...

I'm not a Gabi fan...at. all. but this better be blown out of proportion or I know at least one person booking a flight to kick some A$$ (i'm looking at you rach hahahahahaha)

The first spoiler says "week of 26th" the Gabi one is day specific (Aug 27th)...I wonder which one happens first???

Great post Lucky I really think these writers are not thinking things through with previous episodes because there are a lot of things that are not flowing for me. The conversations that Will has had with Marlena & Maggie he's told them that he feels that he's holding Sonny back from doing the things he wants to do so I feel that yesterday's episode didn't touch upon that subject. I'm hoping in future episodes they might clear that up but I'm not so sure.

The end with the shirt grab & the kisses were awesome and added to that was Will's look to Sonny was hot.

#25636   2013/08/15 07:37AM
    Str8tButEqual

You're welcome Kay and I agree that Chandler just has to look in that special way he has and it's magic.

#25637   2013/08/15 07:41AM
    lucky irish

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. My internet & phones lines were down this morning-----BOOOOOO

Sonny “Ok. Hey, hey.”
    Brent “Hey.”

Will “Hey.”
    Brent “Hey, Will.”
    Brent “Hey, Chad.”
    Brent “Isn’t it great?”
    Chad “Yeah.”

Will “Mm-Hmm?”

Will “No, you don’t.”
    Brent “What isn‘t?”
    Will “I don’t think so.”

love your observations as always. I completely agree the writers missed the boat with Brent. It would have been very cool if he could have been a friend of Sonny AND Will, instead of our first experience with him being ripping on Sonny's relationship with Will. I think it was a bad character introduction...

#25638   2013/08/15 07:41AM
    lucky irish

Quote kayhan:

Love and Hugs!!

Lucky: I thought too that Will's reaction probably had something to do with what happened with the weasel. He is just so afraid that Sonny is going to be lured away by some hot guy because of that experience with the weasel. He is still not sure of the amount of commitment Sonny has for Will. I just wish Will had heard what Sonny said while Will was unconcious in the hospital. Sonny has been in love with Will alot longer than he realizes. Sonny is totally committed to Will and is not interested in anyone else. Will is totally in love with Sonny and does not even look at any other guy. Sonny is it for him. Just look at the way Will looks at Sonny. That is total love. I agree with that comment about how Will's eyes sparkle when he looks at Sonny. Total love. *sigh* I love to watch these two.

Yes, I heard Sonny moan/groan when he kissed Will that first time in yesterday's episode. He does that alot. Remember when they were sitting on the coffee house couch after Will threw the flashdrive in the river and Sonny came back from returning the other flashdrives to Nabi's room at the K Mansion. When Sonny kissed Will, he made the same sound. At first I thought it was Will, but I am pretty sure it was Sonny. There is just something about the way those two kiss - love the way Will runs his hands through Sonny's hair, the way they touch each other *sigh* I am going slowly into the WilSon gutter here girls!

I have watched yesterday's scenes ALOT (hate to admit how many times) and I just love the shirt-grabbing and the kissing. Also the looks they give each other. Wow - those boys are really good actors because you can just feel heat coming off the tv screen. If I didn't know any better, I would swear those two guys were hot for each other, but I know it is just acting and they are not gay in real life. But the way they look at each other is so convincing.

I wonder too what happens the week of the 26th. Why is Gabi condemning WilSon. Also, why is Will mad at Gabi? That they have a "blow up" - maybe she is supposed to take care of Ari and backs out at the last minute messing up WilSon plans (maybe that romantic date they talked about awhile ago)? Guess we will have to wait and see but it has me curious as well.

I wish we would get the boys more than once or twice a week. And 5 minutes is really ridiculous, when we have to suffer through Dannifer "dream sequences" and Bristen bed scenes. Just do not understand why they limit our boys when everybody else gets so much time to do whatever they want.

great post Kay...

I'm just done with Dannifer...

just. done.

#25639   2013/08/15 07:43AM
    LuvWilSon

Love and Hugs!!

Hi Lucky! Loved your whole post and totally agree with your thoughts. I too laughed out loud at Will's "aw, shucks" comment. His back handed sarcasm is sweet and entertaining at the same time.

I wish I could have heard Sonny moaning before that kiss...ahh, back in the gutter now. I for one visualized them going home after he grabbed Will's shirt for that kiss, and Sonny totally showed Will how lucky he is...like, many times!

Maybe they'll get in a fight with Gabi and she'll move out...a girl can dream .

Two more days of being lazy for me, then it's back to work at the new job. Great to see Rach and Mari back on the board! Hugs all!!!

#25640   2013/08/15 07:52AM
    lucky irish

Quote LuvWilSon:

Love and Hugs!!

Hi Lucky! Loved your whole post and totally agree with your thoughts. I too laughed out loud at Will's "aw, shucks" comment. His back handed sarcasm is sweet and entertaining at the same time.

I wish I could have heard Sonny moaning before that kiss...ahh, back in the gutter now. I for one visualized them going home after he grabbed Will's shirt for that kiss, and Sonny totally showed Will how lucky he is...like, many times!

Maybe they'll get in a fight with Gabi and she'll move out...a girl can dream .

Two more days of being lazy for me, then it's back to work at the new job. Great to see Rach and Mari back on the board! Hugs all!!!

I totally wish I had more free time right now...cause there is a fan fic dancing in my head about just that.

Lots of sweet sexy dialogue from both about what they mean to each other.

I need one of them to propose DAMN IT! I just really want it to be Will...I don't have a good reason...I just want it...hahahahahahaha

« 2559 2560 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list