List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1044825, Replies: 28284
    « 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 » »| page:
    #25001   2013/07/31 09:49AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Tigress_Faith

Will says that Brent asked Sonny to go away with him, and Sonny says yes as FRIENDS and that Brent knows that he and Will are together.

Will says that Brent thinks it's okay for him to ask Sonny to go away with him. Sonny says that he would only go with Will, but they can't because of AG and what's going on with SAMI.

WILL says that he doesn't want Sonny to keep putting things off because of him. HE WANTS HIM TO GO!!!

#25002   2013/07/31 09:51AM
    Tigress_Faith

I'm just going to say it - I HATE THIS S/L - the whole thing is ABSURD.

#25003   2013/07/31 09:52AM
    Tigress_Faith

I'm totally convinced that the writers totally have it in for Will!!!

#25004   2013/07/31 09:52AM
    jaxann

Sounds to me like Sonny had not made it clear to Brent what he wants out of life.

Just like with Brian. He kept Brian thinking they were. Possibility for a long time after he and Will reunited. He is doing the same with Brent. Allowing him to think that just maybe he is not as committed as he says he is.

Let's face it. He said he and will can't go and included Will. But for Brent to suggest it while Sami is in jail due to Sonny's mom actions.., really? Brent does not believe in this relationship and Sonny is fine with that.

So Sonny has a desire to hike and camp for fun while Will is broke hearted about his mother? Shouldn't Sonny be scared to death Will could go to jail?

#25005   2013/07/31 09:56AM
    Tigress_Faith

Sonny asks if Will is trying to get rid of him, and Will says that he is trying to encourage him to do things that he clearly wants to do.

Sonny says that his life is with him and that he is his partner and that he has no desire to travel or do anything without Will. Sonny kisses Will.

DON'T GET EXCITED YET!!!

AG cried and Will goes to check on her, when he turns around to say something to SONNY, HE sees Sonny looking at that damn Brochure. Will is sad!!!

#25006   2013/07/31 09:57AM
    jaxann

Quote Tigress_Faith: Will says that Brent asked Sonny to go away with him, and Sonny says yes as FRIENDS and that Brent knows that he and Will are together.

Will says that Brent thinks it's okay for him to ask Sonny to go away with him. Sonny says that he would only go with Will, but they can't because of AG and what's going on with SAMI.

WILL says that he doesn't want Sonny to keep putting things off because of him. HE WANTS HIM TO GO!!!

Wow. Will just pointed out what I said. Brent obviously thinks its okay to ask Sonny to go. There is a reason for that. He is on to something here.

How can Sonny want to though? His Will can face jail time. He should be working to save Will not wanting to camp.

They said the issues will not be detrimental to the relationship. I disagree and feel it could be. If Sonny goes??? Yes that is detrimental. IMO.
    Because now is not the time to want to go play with another man.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/31 09:59AM
    #25007   2013/07/31 09:59AM
    Str8tButEqual

Thanks for the recap Tigress. It looks like the kisses is the only happy moment out of the whole episode.

I know they tape in advance but people really should write letters to the show if you want to see any kind of changes with how they are portraying the characters.

#25008   2013/07/31 10:01AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Str8tButEqual: I really don't understand why the show can't give WilSon some nice friends like bringing back Tyler or someone like that, geez.

I know I know the angst and we have to deal with it or don't watch it at all.

Yeah - wouldn't it be nice if a friend is Sonny's tells Will that he has never seen Sonny this happy.

#25009   2013/07/31 10:03AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith: Will says that Brent asked Sonny to go away with him, and Sonny says yes as FRIENDS and that Brent knows that he and Will are together.

Wow. Will just pointed out what I said. Brent obviously thinks its okay to ask Sonny to go. There is a reason for that. He is on to something here.

How can Sonny want to though? His Will can face jail time. He should be working to save Will not wanting to camp.

They said the issues will not be detrimental to the relationship. I disagree and feel it could be. If Sonny goes??? Yes that is detrimental. IMO.
    Because now is not the time to want to go play with another man.

EXACTLY - Will caught that. Why does Brent think that it is okay to ask Sonny to go camping/hiking with him!!!

Also, why didn't Sonny say that Will's mother has been arrested and is facing a murder charge. He needs and wants to be there for Will.

Brent said everyone else is going in pairs and he doesn't have anyone to go with. Sonny said that he would like to go Brent and Will. WHAT HE WANTS Brent TO BE A THIRD WHEEL or is Will the third wheel? Why doesn't Sonny encourage Brent to make NEW FRIENDS?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/31 10:08AM
    #25010   2013/07/31 10:04AM
    jaxann

Quote Tigress_Faith: Sonny asks if Will is trying to get rid of him, and Will says that he is trying to encourage him to do things that he clearly wants to do.

Sonny says that his life is with him and that he is his partner and that he has no desire to travel or do anything without Will. Sonny kisses Will.

DON'T GET EXCITED YET!!!

AG cried and Will goes to check on her, when he turns around to say something to SONNY, HE sees Sonny looking at that damn Brochure. Will is sad!!!

Yes, Will. Your instincts are right. sonny wants to go. If not he would have made it clear to Brent.
    Baby. You need to prepare yourself. If you try to keep Sonny he will resent you. You let him go. You are right. But you deserve more. You deserve someone who can't even dream of going to play while you face jail and your mother too.

Sorry everyone. But in my opinion Will deserves more.

« 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list