List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1043816, Replies: 28284
    « 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 » »| page:
    #24991   2013/07/31 09:32AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Tigress_Faith: Will is talking to Lucas in the HTS or the park of whatever. Will feels badly for his mother, and blames himself, but Lucas reassures him that Sami is going to be okay - that she is a survivor and that she will land on her feet as she always does.

Brent is back - he says that he left his tablet. He said that when he was driving home, he thought of an idea but he doesn't want to intrude on him and Will. Sonny says that Will is not here, SO Brent proceeds to show him his idea. Yay....

I'm repeating to myself, he will be gone, he will be gone.

#24992   2013/07/31 09:33AM
    Tigress_Faith

Brent and Sonny are reminiscing over a couple of beers. Brent shows Sonny a brochure of some kind of Hiking tour - a week long camping trip. Sonny tells Brent that he should go. Brent tells Sonny that he doesn't have anyone to go with and asks if Sonny wants to go with him. Sonny smiles and doesn't say anything.

Jaxann - where are you?

#24993   2013/07/31 09:36AM
    Tigress_Faith

Oh...no...Will is finished visiting with Sami and is heading back home. I wonder if he is going to overhear another conversation between Brent and Sonny.

You know what - I honestly hate the WRITERS. THERE I SAID IT!!!
    Stop torturing my baby!!!

#24994   2013/07/31 09:37AM
    Tigress_Faith

IDK. - I'm starting to think that Brent has the HOTS for Sonny. The way he was looking at Sonny is starting to creep me out.

#24995   2013/07/31 09:43AM
    Tigress_Faith

Sonny tells that he would love to go with Brent and Will. He and Will cant go yet...

Brent asks why they can't leave AG with Gabi and Sonny says that they can't do that yet because they all count on each other.

Will came back and is surprised to see Brent.
    Brent leaves.
    Will ask Sonny what they were talking about and Sonny says that they were talking about a hiking trip they took years ago. Will sees the brochure and says that Brent is planning another one and when does he leave. Sonny says that he is not sure because Brent doesn't have anyone to go with (LOSER). Will asks if Brent asked Sonny to go with him and and Sonny says yes.

#24996   2013/07/31 09:44AM
    Tigress_Faith

Does Brent have no other friends?

Give me a break!!!

#24997   2013/07/31 09:45AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Tigress_Faith: Sonny tells that he would love to go with Brent and Will. He and Will cant go yet...

Brent asks why they can't leave AG with Gabi and Sonny says that they can't do that yet because they all count on each other.

Will came back and is surprised to see Brent.
    Brent leaves.
    Will ask Sonny what they were talking about and Sonny says that they were talking about a hiking trip they took years ago. Will sees the brochure and says that Brent is planning another one and when does he leave. Sonny says that he is not sure because Brent doesn't have anyone to go with (LOSER). Will asks if Brent asked Sonny to go with him and and Sonny says yes.

Oh please give me a break that Brent only has Sonny to take with him Why doesn't Brent go to the Spot or something.

#24998   2013/07/31 09:46AM
    jaxann

Quote Tigress_Faith: Brent and Sonny are reminiscing over a couple of beers. Brent shows Sonny a brochure of some kind of Hiking tour - a week long camping trip. Sonny tells Brent that he should go. Brent tells Sonny that he doesn't have anyone to go with and asks if Sonny wants to go with him. Sonny smiles and doesn't say anything.

Jaxann - where are you?

I'm here!!! I just caught up!

I am not happy!

#24999   2013/07/31 09:47AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Tigress_Faith: Will is talking to Lucas in the HTS or the park of whatever. Will feels badly for his mother, and blames himself, but Lucas reassures him that Sami is going to be okay - that she is a survivor and that she will land on her feet as she always does.

Brent is back - he says that he left his tablet. He said that when he was driving home, he thought of an idea but he doesn't want to intrude on him and Will. Sonny says that Will is not here, SO Brent proceeds to show him his idea. Yay....

I'm repeating to myself, he will be gone, he will be gone.

This bears to be repeated.

#25000   2013/07/31 09:49AM
    Str8tButEqual

I really don't understand why the show can't give WilSon some nice friends like bringing back Tyler or someone like that, geez.

I know I know the angst and we have to deal with it or don't watch it at all.

« 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list