List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 10:53AM, Views: 999865, Replies: 28256
    « 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 » »| page:
    #24971   2013/07/31 08:07AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

WILSON FOREVER
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB3Vpy33LC0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Everlasting Wilson
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAzSQqG3lw4

#24972   2013/07/31 08:36AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann: So Gabi hangs around hospital because she is worried about Rafe or she has her eyes on Cam now!!!!! I don't think she has changed.

Freddie said he gets his own story sort of. So is that going to be Sonny doing the remodel / redesign if coffee shop? Is that considered his own story or are there any spoilers of something else?

If it is just the redesign, are they going to show it in process or what? That confuses me. Unless Brent is involved and its a story of Sonny and Brent and (Not romantic I am sure) what transpires of their relationship.

Or maybe Sonny helps Chad? Or deals with his mom? I'm not sure what to expect.

Yeah I don’t know if the redesign of the coffee shop is considered his own story or not because it doesn’t seem like they’re showing enough of it. I feel like if he’s doing his own s/l there should be more airtime involved.

Oh...Str8 - Then, we would have to suffer through watching Brent too!!! It would be so much more fun if WlSon and Chad and Abigail were involved in the redesign - even JJ. Remember, when they all worked on the Salem University website.

I don't care for the redesigning of the coffee house anymore. Brent has ruined it for me!!! I know what he can do with his innovative bar designs!!!

If they do gob that route, and his story is he and Brent working together to create this club, I will probably HATE that club and every time they have a scene there I remember how it came to be and every picture, table, fixture will be Brent and his vision. Yuck. I am so very hopeful that is not how this plays out. I mean future WilSon sitting on Brent's choice of couch? No!

It will be like seeing nick with that pillow and no clothes. Ruins it for me!
    Haha!😈👀

Jaxann - I know what you mean - I will probably feel the same way!

Here is what I'm hoping: I hope that WilSon really have a heart-to-heart (on-screen) about everything that is going on with Brent and the coffee house redesign. I hope the writers don't sweep everything under the rug, like they did with everything that happened with Brian. I really wanted to see Sonny confront Brian about him implying to Will that he and Sonny had sex. That never happened. They continued to be friends as if nothing happened and Brian continued to flirt with Sonny for months until Will finally confronted him. Only then did Sonny tell Brian to stop!!! We also never got to watch WilSon talk about Will witnessing the make out session between Brian and Sonny? I don't understand why the writers went to great lengths to have Will witness the kiss, if they were just going to gloss over it.

I would like to see Sonny tell Brent that he is not okay with his judgmental attitude towards WilSon's relationship, and that he does NOT appreciate all the snide remarks he has been making to Will when Sonny is not there - A FRIEND DOES NOT DO THAT!!!

If that happens, I could potentially TOLERATE Sonny and Brent working together to redesign the coffee house. If nothing is resolved and everything continues the way it is, and Will is hurting, and Sonny is oblivious to it, it's going to be painful for me to watch.

I just have a nasty feeling that the writers will just gloss over everything the way they did with Brian. It will all be chalked up to Will and his insecurities!!!

I am afraid they might.

*******Okay. This is NOT for those that liked the Brian story or feel it was resolved well as I didn't. So a warning to skip the rest of my post. And mive on to something joyful. *****

It is one one thing to have Brian show up and have Sonny considering moving on with him. It was entirely another thing (and too much for me) to have Sonny seriously making out in CH and climbing into his bed. He was supposedly in love. Yet they portrayed him to be very attracted to Brian. Will saw that. He saw a serious make out session and knew they went for more in private. Personally I would hate knowing that my partner found it not only easy to be with someone else immediately after breaking up, but apparently wanted it. I'm glad Sonny did not have sex. But he did tell Brian he wanted to -just not yet. So I would have rather he say he did not have that feeling for Brian. So it's painful when you want sonny to only want Will when Will has only wanted him since before they got together. Remember he told Marlena he did not want to date. And she asked if he had feelings for someone and he said yes.
    Well the writers never let us hear Sonny tell Will it was a mistake with Brian or that he regretted it. Or that it was meaningless. So we, Like Brian,were left wondering if it could be possible eventually.
    Then will confronted Brian. And Brian took that to Sonny thinking Sonny might dismiss Will's concerns to him. Luckily,Sonny did not and agreed with Will.

I think this Brent story will be different though. I'm sensitive to the Brent story because of the Brian story. It's similar in both disregard Wills feelings, not that they are same type of relationship.

I agree with you, Jaxann. I'll be honest and say that if I were Will, and witnessed what Will witnessed, I would not be able to get past it. But, that's just me. The fact they were broken up at the time is not relevant to me. I would be able to get past the lie about the baby but not the make-out session.

Like you, I am very guarded when it comes to Brent and Sonny because of what happened with Brian and Sonny. I also get that the relationships are different, but the impact it has on Will and WilSon's relationship is similar.

#24973   2013/07/31 08:41AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann: So Gabi hangs around hospital because she is worried about Rafe or she has her eyes on Cam now!!!!! I don't think she has changed.

Freddie said he gets his own story sort of. So is that going to be Sonny doing the remodel / redesign if coffee shop? Is that considered his own story or are there any spoilers of something else?

If it is just the redesign, are they going to show it in process or what? That confuses me. Unless Brent is involved and its a story of Sonny and Brent and (Not romantic I am sure) what transpires of their relationship.

Or maybe Sonny helps Chad? Or deals with his mom? I'm not sure what to expect.

Yeah I don’t know if the redesign of the coffee shop is considered his own story or not because it doesn’t seem like they’re showing enough of it. I feel like if he’s doing his own s/l there should be more airtime involved.

Oh...Str8 - Then, we would have to suffer through watching Brent too!!! It would be so much more fun if WlSon and Chad and Abigail were involved in the redesign - even JJ. Remember, when they all worked on the Salem University website.

I don't care for the redesigning of the coffee house anymore. Brent has ruined it for me!!! I know what he can do with his innovative bar designs!!!

If they do gob that route, and his story is he and Brent working together to create this club, I will probably HATE that club and every time they have a scene there I remember how it came to be and every picture, table, fixture will be Brent and his vision. Yuck. I am so very hopeful that is not how this plays out. I mean future WilSon sitting on Brent's choice of couch? No!

It will be like seeing nick with that pillow and no clothes. Ruins it for me!
    Haha!😈👀

Jaxann - I know what you mean - I will probably feel the same way!

Here is what I'm hoping: I hope that WilSon really have a heart-to-heart (on-screen) about everything that is going on with Brent and the coffee house redesign. I hope the writers don't sweep everything under the rug, like they did with everything that happened with Brian. I really wanted to see Sonny confront Brian about him implying to Will that he and Sonny had sex. That never happened. They continued to be friends as if nothing happened and Brian continued to flirt with Sonny for months until Will finally confronted him. Only then did Sonny tell Brian to stop!!! We also never got to watch WilSon talk about Will witnessing the make out session between Brian and Sonny? I don't understand why the writers went to great lengths to have Will witness the kiss, if they were just going to gloss over it.

I would like to see Sonny tell Brent that he is not okay with his judgmental attitude towards WilSon's relationship, and that he does NOT appreciate all the snide remarks he has been making to Will when Sonny is not there - A FRIEND DOES NOT DO THAT!!!

If that happens, I could potentially TOLERATE Sonny and Brent working together to redesign the coffee house. If nothing is resolved and everything continues the way it is, and Will is hurting, and Sonny is oblivious to it, it's going to be painful for me to watch.

I just have a nasty feeling that the writers will just gloss over everything the way they did with Brian. It will all be chalked up to Will and his insecurities!!!

I have a feeling that this is what is going to happen. Why do they always have to make Will so unsure of himself and of their relationship. I was hoping he would become more confident, like when he confronted Brian at the pub after the basketball game. When he said "Sonny and I are together. Sonny is mine." He was so confident and sure of himself. Very sexy in my opinion.

I don't know if I like this coffeehouse by day/nightclub at night. I just wonder how that is all going to work. Sonny is going to be running ragged and he and Will are never going to spend any quality time together. Also, if Chad is sick, guess who is going to have to be working ALL THE TIME. We'll never get to see them go on that "romantic date" that Sonny talked about the other night.

I think the redesigning of the coffee house is just an excuse the writers came up with to cause a rift between WilSon - you're right - Sonny's going to be running ragged and he is not going to have any time for Will and AG. Sonny is going to be spending way more time with Brent than Will, and Brent will continue to throw it in Will's face that Sonny is excited about it.

#24974   2013/07/31 08:44AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann: Will needs to become a lawyer to be prepared for all the future legal battles he and Sami will face.

Well, no. He's too sensitive and sweet and would be heartbroken every time a case had a set back.

So he should. .. Now what's he taking in college? Business? I heard him discuss economics and art history. Hmm

Yes it always seems that he has some economics book he’s looking over. It would be great like Ricky suggested that Will starts to take an interest in Sonny’s business as a partner considering we don’t know what will happen with Chad.

I like that idea too.

#24975   2013/07/31 08:46AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote kayhan:
    Quote jaxann: Will needs to become a lawyer to be prepared for all the future legal battles he and Sami will face.

Well, no. He's too sensitive and sweet and would be heartbroken every time a case had a set back.

So he should. .. Now what's he taking in college? Business? I heard him discuss economics and art history. Hmm

I know he has been taking economics and he mentioned art history but I have not really heard him talk about what kind of career he plans on. I would imagine a business degree.

I would like to see Will and Sonny get some alone time too. They always seem to get interrupted by someone. Now we have this business change that is going to occupy Sonny's time. And of course Sammy being in jail and possibly facing prison with a trial etc looming will be weighing on Will. We just have to be patient and hope these boys can find time to be together and stay strong. I think we may see Brent today too. Ugh. I like the actor but the character can be annoying with some of his comments. I just would like Will and Sonny to have ten minutes together of just them. Preferably making out (or whatever)....

I was thinking the same thing!!!

#24976   2013/07/31 08:48AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote kayhan:

I know he has been taking economics and he mentioned art history but I have not really heard him talk about what kind of career he plans on. I would imagine a business degree.

I would like to see Will and Sonny get some alone time too. They always seem to get interrupted by someone. Now we have this business change that is going to occupy Sonny's time. And of course Sammy being in jail and possibly facing prison with a trial etc looming will be weighing on Will. We just have to be patient and hope these boys can find time to be together and stay strong. I think we may see Brent today too. Ugh. I like the actor but the character can be annoying with some of his comments. I just would like Will and Sonny to have ten minutes together of just them. Preferably making out (or whatever)....

Yeah it’s annoying that we hardly ever see them have much alone time or go on an actual date with dinner & some dancing.

I’m always trying to think of the positive and knowing that Brent’s gone and WilSon are still together in October is what’s holding me through all of this.

I'll try and do the same, Str8. It's not easy for me!!! Can't bear to see my baby hurting! Those puppy dog eyes get me every time.

#24977   2013/07/31 08:58AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote kayhan:

Yeah it’s annoying that we hardly ever see them have much alone time or go on an actual date with dinner & some dancing.

I’m always trying to think of the positive and knowing that Brent’s gone and WilSon are still together in October is what’s holding me through all of this.

I'll try and do the same, Str8. It's not easy for me!!! Can't bear to see my baby hurting! Those puppy dog eyes get me every time.

I know Tigress it really is hard because Chandler's so awesome that way and you can feel his pain.

#24978   2013/07/31 09:02AM
    Tigress_Faith

Brent just left WilSon's apartment. Sonny apologizes to Will that it took longer that he thought. Will says it's okay and that it's business and that he has to get it right. Sonny says there is one thing he got right. Will asks what, and Sonny kisses Will. Awwww....

#24979   2013/07/31 09:04AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Tigress_Faith: Brent just left WilSon's apartment. Sonny apologizes to Will that it took longer that he thought. Will says it's okay and that it's business and that he has to get it right. Sonny says there is one thing he got right. Will asks what, and Sonny kisses Will. Awwww....

OMG I love it.

#24980   2013/07/31 09:11AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Tigress_Faith: Brent just left WilSon's apartment. Sonny apologizes to Will that it took longer that he thought. Will says it's okay and that it's business and that he has to get it right. Sonny says there is one thing he got right. Will asks what, and Sonny kisses Will. Awwww....

OMG I love it.

Yeah - let's hope Brent doesn't return, and nobody else comes knocking on their door!!!

« 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list