List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1045098, Replies: 28284
    « 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 » »| page:
    #24961   2013/07/30 08:37PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    jaxann

Will needs to become a lawyer to be prepared for all the future legal battles he and Sami will face.

Well, no. He's too sensitive and sweet and would be heartbroken every time a case had a set back.

So he should. .. Now what's he taking in college? Business? I heard him discuss economics and art history. Hmm

#24962   2013/07/31 04:34AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote jaxann: Will needs to become a lawyer to be prepared for all the future legal battles he and Sami will face.

Well, no. He's too sensitive and sweet and would be heartbroken every time a case had a set back.

So he should. .. Now what's he taking in college? Business? I heard him discuss economics and art history. Hmm

Yes it always seems that he has some economics book he’s looking over. It would be great like Ricky suggested that Will starts to take an interest in Sonny’s business as a partner considering we don’t know what will happen with Chad.

#24963   2013/07/31 04:35AM
    Str8tButEqual

Some of yesterday’s caps

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson All #DAYSCAPS now on Facebook! t.co/IGMIsrUls7 #DAYS #DOOL

Team WilSon ‏@DaysWilson All #DAYSCAPS on Tumblr! t.co/3dm0EMwPPC #DAYS #DOOL

#24964   2013/07/31 04:35AM
    Str8tButEqual

MIchael Fairman ‏@MichaelFairman DAYS Judi Evans Talks Meddling Mom Trying To Break-Up Popular Duo of WilSon!: [...] bit.ly/1c6ZtnC

#24965   2013/07/31 04:38AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. It's a WilSon Day WooHoo

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

7/31 Sami is touched when Lucas and Will show their support; Cameron consults Kayla about Chad's CT scan; Nick tries to make amends with Rafe; Will worries that he's preventing Sonny from having the life he truly wants.

Zap2it
    tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives...

7/31 Lucas and Will's show of support touches Sami; Stefano vows he did not send Bernardi after Rafe; Cameron talks to Kayla about Chad's scan; Will worries he's holding Sonny back; Nick reaches out to Rafe.

About.com
    daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-July-2... />
    Wednesday, July 31
    DVR Alert: EJ gives Sami some potentially good news.

#24966   2013/07/31 04:38AM
    kayhan

Quote jaxann: Will needs to become a lawyer to be prepared for all the future legal battles he and Sami will face.

I know he has been taking economics and he mentioned art history but I have not really heard him talk about what kind of career he plans on. I would imagine a business degree.

I would like to see Will and Sonny get some alone time too. They always seem to get interrupted by someone. Now we have this business change that is going to occupy Sonny's time. And of course Sammy being in jail and possibly facing prison with a trial etc looming will be weighing on Will. We just have to be patient and hope these boys can find time to be together and stay strong. I think we may see Brent today too. Ugh. I like the actor but the character can be annoying with some of his comments. I just would like Will and Sonny to have ten minutes together of just them. Preferably making out (or whatever)....

#24967   2013/07/31 05:03AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan:

I know he has been taking economics and he mentioned art history but I have not really heard him talk about what kind of career he plans on. I would imagine a business degree.

I would like to see Will and Sonny get some alone time too. They always seem to get interrupted by someone. Now we have this business change that is going to occupy Sonny's time. And of course Sammy being in jail and possibly facing prison with a trial etc looming will be weighing on Will. We just have to be patient and hope these boys can find time to be together and stay strong. I think we may see Brent today too. Ugh. I like the actor but the character can be annoying with some of his comments. I just would like Will and Sonny to have ten minutes together of just them. Preferably making out (or whatever)....

Yeah it’s annoying that we hardly ever see them have much alone time or go on an actual date with dinner & some dancing.

I’m always trying to think of the positive and knowing that Brent’s gone and WilSon are still together in October is what’s holding me through all of this.

#24968   2013/07/31 05:04AM
    Str8tButEqual

Will & Sonny - One Day Like This
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG6i14bZd7Q

#24969   2013/07/31 05:13AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote kayhan:

Yeah it’s annoying that we hardly ever see them have much alone time or go on an actual date with dinner & some dancing.

I’m always trying to think of the positive and knowing that Brent’s gone and WilSon are still together in October is what’s holding me through all of this.

That's true. We just need to hang on and know that these boys are in love and solid and TOGETHER. As long as they are TOGETHER that is the main thing.

#24970   2013/07/31 08:06AM
    Str8tButEqual

Mari updated her story.

www.fanfiction.net/s/9438028/11/Hold-Me-In-Your-Arms

« 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list