List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/30 04:39AM, Views: 1005602, Replies: 28259
    « 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 » »| page:
    #24951   2013/07/30 07:23PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    jaxann

Quote CCowger: I agree..it's annoying that Gabi never takes care of Ari and that she's going to try and pursue Cameron. He and Abagail better watch out!

You are right, I think. And Chad will be too occupied with his illness to notice and to warn them.

Would Sonny maybe notice?

#24952   2013/07/30 07:29PM
    kayhan

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann: So Gabi hangs around hospital because she is worried about Rafe or she has her eyes on Cam now!!!!! I don't think she has changed.

Freddie said he gets his own story sort of. So is that going to be Sonny doing the remodel / redesign if coffee shop? Is that considered his own story or are there any spoilers of something else?

If it is just the redesign, are they going to show it in process or what? That confuses me. Unless Brent is involved and its a story of Sonny and Brent and (Not romantic I am sure) what transpires of their relationship.

Or maybe Sonny helps Chad? Or deals with his mom? I'm not sure what to expect.

Yeah I don’t know if the redesign of the coffee shop is considered his own story or not because it doesn’t seem like they’re showing enough of it. I feel like if he’s doing his own s/l there should be more airtime involved.

I'd love to see him involved with Justin maybe as Justin becomes more disappointed in Adrienne and see him stand strong against her at this point. Or it'd be nice to see him working to protect Will, or helping Chad deal with his problems and really Something interesting that shows his strengths.

But it might just be redesign issues

I would like DOOL to give Sonny a s/l, where we get to see his vulnerable side more, and I would like to see him LEAN on Will - like what Mari is doing in her current story.

I don't want to see one of his ex-partners coming back. I also don't care for a freaking triangle. I wish the writers would develop Sonny's character a bit more - his past and his own baggage. Like Ricky said, everyone has baggage - not just Will. Why does Sonny RUN/SHUT DOWN? I wish the writers would give Will an opportunity to help unpack Sonny's baggage for a change!!!

I'm with you, Tigress. I would like to see that as well.

#24953   2013/07/30 07:36PM
    kayhan

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann: So Gabi hangs around hospital because she is worried about Rafe or she has her eyes on Cam now!!!!! I don't think she has changed.

Freddie said he gets his own story sort of. So is that going to be Sonny doing the remodel / redesign if coffee shop? Is that considered his own story or are there any spoilers of something else?

If it is just the redesign, are they going to show it in process or what? That confuses me. Unless Brent is involved and its a story of Sonny and Brent and (Not romantic I am sure) what transpires of their relationship.

Yeah I don’t know if the redesign of the coffee shop is considered his own story or not because it doesn’t seem like they’re showing enough of it. I feel like if he’s doing his own s/l there should be more airtime involved.

Oh...Str8 - Then, we would have to suffer through watching Brent too!!! It would be so much more fun if WlSon and Chad and Abigail were involved in the redesign - even JJ. Remember, when they all worked on the Salem University website.

I don't care for the redesigning of the coffee house anymore. Brent has ruined it for me!!! I know what he can do with his innovative bar designs!!!

If they do gob that route, and his story is he and Brent working together to create this club, I will probably HATE that club and every time they have a scene there I remember how it came to be and every picture, table, fixture will be Brent and his vision. Yuck. I am so very hopeful that is not how this plays out. I mean future WilSon sitting on Brent's choice of couch? No!

It will be like seeing nick with that pillow and no clothes. Ruins it for me!
    Haha!😈👀

Jaxann - I know what you mean - I will probably feel the same way!

Here is what I'm hoping: I hope that WilSon really have a heart-to-heart (on-screen) about everything that is going on with Brent and the coffee house redesign. I hope the writers don't sweep everything under the rug, like they did with everything that happened with Brian. I really wanted to see Sonny confront Brian about him implying to Will that he and Sonny had sex. That never happened. They continued to be friends as if nothing happened and Brian continued to flirt with Sonny for months until Will finally confronted him. Only then did Sonny tell Brian to stop!!! We also never got to watch WilSon talk about Will witnessing the make out session between Brian and Sonny? I don't understand why the writers went to great lengths to have Will witness the kiss, if they were just going to gloss over it.

I would like to see Sonny tell Brent that he is not okay with his judgmental attitude towards WilSon's relationship, and that he does NOT appreciate all the snide remarks he has been making to Will when Sonny is not there - A FRIEND DOES NOT DO THAT!!!

If that happens, I could potentially TOLERATE Sonny and Brent working together to redesign the coffee house. If nothing is resolved and everything continues the way it is, and Will is hurting, and Sonny is oblivious to it, it's going to be painful for me to watch.

I just have a nasty feeling that the writers will just gloss over everything the way they did with Brian. It will all be chalked up to Will and his insecurities!!!

I have a feeling that this is what is going to happen. Why do they always have to make Will so unsure of himself and of their relationship. I was hoping he would become more confident, like when he confronted Brian at the pub after the basketball game. When he said "Sonny and I are together. Sonny is mine." He was so confident and sure of himself. Very sexy in my opinion.

I don't know if I like this coffeehouse by day/nightclub at night. I just wonder how that is all going to work. Sonny is going to be running ragged and he and Will are never going to spend any quality time together. Also, if Chad is sick, guess who is going to have to be working ALL THE TIME. We'll never get to see them go on that "romantic date" that Sonny talked about the other night.

#24954   2013/07/30 07:50PM
    jaxann

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

Oh...Str8 - Then, we would have to suffer through watching Brent too!!! It would be so much more fun if WlSon and Chad and Abigail were involved in the redesign - even JJ. Remember, when they all worked on the Salem University website.

I don't care for the redesigning of the coffee house anymore. Brent has ruined it for me!!! I know what he can do with his innovative bar designs!!!

If they do gob that route, and his story is he and Brent working together to create this club, I will probably HATE that club and every time they have a scene there I remember how it came to be and every picture, table, fixture will be Brent and his vision. Yuck. I am so very hopeful that is not how this plays out. I mean future WilSon sitting on Brent's choice of couch? No!

Haha!😈👀

Here is what I'm hoping: I hope that WilSon really have a heart-to-heart (on-screen) about everything that is going on with Brent and the coffee house redesign. I hope the writers don't sweep everything under the rug, like they did with everything that happened with Brian. I really wanted to see Sonny confront Brian about him implying to Will that he and Sonny had sex. That never happened. They continued to be friends as if nothing happened and Brian continued to flirt with Sonny for months until Will finally confronted him. Only then did Sonny tell Brian to stop!!! We also never got to watch WilSon talk about Will witnessing the make out session between Brian and Sonny? I don't understand why the writers went to great lengths to have Will witness the kiss, if they were just going to gloss over it.

I would like to see Sonny tell Brent that he is not okay with his judgmental attitude towards WilSon's relationship, and that he does NOT appreciate all the snide remarks he has been making to Will when Sonny is not there - A FRIEND DOES NOT DO THAT!!!

If that happens, I could potentially TOLERATE Sonny and Brent working together to redesign the coffee house. If nothing is resolved and everything continues the way it is, and Will is hurting, and Sonny is oblivious to it, it's going to be painful for me to watch.

I just have a nasty feeling that the writers will just gloss over everything the way they did with Brian. It will all be chalked up to Will and his insecurities!!!

I am afraid they might.

*******Okay. This is NOT for those that liked the Brian story or feel it was resolved well as I didn't. So a warning to skip the rest of my post. And mive on to something joyful. *****

It is one one thing to have Brian show up and have Sonny considering moving on with him. It was entirely another thing (and too much for me) to have Sonny seriously making out in CH and climbing into his bed. He was supposedly in love. Yet they portrayed him to be very attracted to Brian. Will saw that. He saw a serious make out session and knew they went for more in private. Personally I would hate knowing that my partner found it not only easy to be with someone else immediately after breaking up, but apparently wanted it. I'm glad Sonny did not have sex. But he did tell Brian he wanted to -just not yet. So I would have rather he say he did not have that feeling for Brian. So it's painful when you want sonny to only want Will when Will has only wanted him since before they got together. Remember he told Marlena he did not want to date. And she asked if he had feelings for someone and he said yes.
    Well the writers never let us hear Sonny tell Will it was a mistake with Brian or that he regretted it. Or that it was meaningless. So we, Like Brian,were left wondering if it could be possible eventually.
    Then will confronted Brian. And Brian took that to Sonny thinking Sonny might dismiss Will's concerns to him. Luckily,Sonny did not and agreed with Will.

I think this Brent story will be different though. I'm sensitive to the Brent story because of the Brian story. It's similar in both disregard Wills feelings, not that they are same type of relationship.

#24955   2013/07/30 08:03PM
    jaxann

The Sami drama has actually really gotten my interest. Now we have to wonder how Benardi really died and who did it. That is something I never saw coming so I will watch more closely now.

#24956   2013/07/30 08:04PM
    jaxann

Quote jaxann:
    Quote CCowger: I agree..it's annoying that Gabi never takes care of Ari and that she's going to try and pursue Cameron. He and Abagail better watch out!

You are right, I think. And Chad will be too occupied with his illness to notice and to warn them.

Would Sonny maybe notice?

this could be a great story for Sonny! He could be observing and starting to not trust Gabi.

#24957   2013/07/30 08:22PM
    kayhan

Quote jaxann: The Sami drama has actually really gotten my interest. Now we have to wonder how Benardi really died and who did it. That is something I never saw coming so I will watch more closely now.

We all know how bad the security is in that hospital. It is no wonder someone killed Bernardi while he was in recovery.

I was thinking about when Will was recovering from his surgery, and was glad that he did not have any complications. You know, I was afraid that they would do something with him where he would have amnesia and would not remember Sonny and then Sonny would have to work at getting Will to remember what they had together. But they did not do that. I was also afraid they would make him paralyzed too and was glad they did not do that either.

#24958   2013/07/30 08:24PM
    jaxann

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

Haha!😈👀

I have a feeling that this is what is going to happen. Why do they always have to make Will so unsure of himself and of their relationship. I was hoping he would become more confident, like when he confronted Brian at the pub after the basketball game. When he said "Sonny and I are together. Sonny is mine." He was so confident and sure of himself. Very sexy in my opinion.

I don't know if I like this coffeehouse by day/nightclub at night. I just wonder how that is all going to work. Sonny is going to be running ragged and he and Will are never going to spend any quality time together. Also, if Chad is sick, guess who is going to have to be working ALL THE TIME. We'll never get to see them go on that "romantic date" that Sonny talked about the other night.

If they could squeeze in some romantic time, I would be so happy. Maybe they hear good news about how that dirty cop really died and they are feeling hopeful. Then Gabi can take Ari for an evening and Sonny can take Will on that romantic, sexy date. We never see then on a romantic date. I'd like candlelight dinner and soft music or sitting by she lake at night with a private swim. OMG. What if they could get a whole night - all night alone together. I want the kind of kiss they had when grandma Caroline interrupted them. Sweet and passionate.

#24959   2013/07/30 08:27PM
    jaxann

Quote kayhan:
    Quote jaxann: The Sami drama has actually really gotten my interest. Now we have to wonder how Benardi really died and who did it. That is something I never saw coming so I will watch more closely now.

We all know how bad the security is in that hospital. It is no wonder someone killed Bernardi while he was in recovery.

I was thinking about when Will was recovering from his surgery, and was glad that he did not have any complications. You know, I was afraid that they would do something with him where he would have amnesia and would not remember Sonny and then Sonny would have to work at getting Will to remember what they had together. But they did not do that. I was also afraid they would make him paralyzed too and was glad they did not do that either.

Oh. Yes. I am so thankful they did not do that!!

So this physical therapist that is coming is supposed to have a storyline also or just a few scenes? And can we trust her or him?

#24960   2013/07/30 08:29PM
    jaxann

Didn't Kate sound supportive of Sami when talking to Kayla? Or was I wrong? Is she wanting Sami free or not? I'm confused because I heard her say one day that jail would do Sami good or something like that?

What's up here?

« 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list