List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 01:06AM, Views: 1024002, Replies: 28267
    « 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 » »| page:
    #24931   2013/07/30 11:08AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: No sign of WilSon but here's something sort of related.

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Chad said coffee house redesign starts today .. with some demolition????

That is crazy fast!

With Chad being ill, Sonny will probably have to work extra hours and add this remodel in the mix and it is a set up to keep him very busy and very preoccupied. Will will be working to save his mom and himself from prison. Hopefully, We will still get moments together though to help us all get through it.

I know - I would feel better if Chad were more involved in the redesigning of the coffee house. But, it looks like he is going to end up in the hospital. Cameron looked really concerned when he was looking at the results of Chad's CT scan today.

Will is going to crushed now that Sami has been denied bail!

Does anyone know when Brent leaves (approximately)?

I don‘t know. Susen who visited with Freddie for his Kickstarter project and got some of the inside scoop just said that he was gone and WilSon are still together in October.

#24932   2013/07/30 11:13AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Chad said coffee house redesign starts today .. with some demolition????

That is crazy fast!

With Chad being ill, Sonny will probably have to work extra hours and add this remodel in the mix and it is a set up to keep him very busy and very preoccupied. Will will be working to save his mom and himself from prison. Hopefully, We will still get moments together though to help us all get through it.

I know - I would feel better if Chad were more involved in the redesigning of the coffee house. But, it looks like he is going to end up in the hospital. Cameron looked really concerned when he was looking at the results of Chad's CT scan today.

I don‘t know. Susen who visited with Freddie for his Kickstarter project and got some of the inside scoop just said that he was gone and WilSon are still together in October.

I wonder if he is around through August. Maybe he'll leave before September (I think he is still in college, right? Go back to Europe, Brent.).

#24933   2013/07/30 11:16AM
    Rickyp30

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:

That is crazy fast!

I wonder if he is around through August. Maybe he'll leave before September (I think he is still in college, right? Go back to Europe, Brent.).

I hear Brent is going back to Europe must have got the boot from Sonny

#24934   2013/07/30 11:35AM
    jaxann

Oh! Wow. SPOilER for today so don't read if don't want to know yet:

Kayla just told EJ tbat she was reviewing autopsy and that Sami's bullet might not have been what killed Bernardi.

So someone MADE sure he Died. Holy cow.

Stefano can tell Chad he did not send B to kill Raffe because its true. He just sent him to cut if his ... You know.,,

#24935   2013/07/30 11:44AM
    Rickyp30

Quote jaxann: Oh! Wow. SPOilER for today so don't read if don't want to know yet:

Kayla just told EJ tbat she was reviewing autopsy and that Sami's bullet might not have been what killed Bernardi.

So someone MADE sure he Died. Holy cow.

Stefano can tell Chad he did not send B to kill Raffe because its true. He just sent him to cut if his ... You know.,,

The person that killed Bernardi was The DA that is on the case trying to get Sami put in prison

#24936   2013/07/30 11:47AM
    jaxann

So Gabi hangs around hospital because she is worried about Rafe or she has her eyes on Cam now!!!!! I don't think she has changed.

Freddie said he gets his own story sort of. So is that going to be Sonny doing the remodel / redesign if coffee shop? Is that considered his own story or are there any spoilers of something else?

If it is just the redesign, are they going to show it in process or what? That confuses me. Unless Brent is involved and its a story of Sonny and Brent and (Not romantic I am sure) what transpires of their relationship.

Or maybe Sonny helps Chad? Or deals with his mom? I'm not sure what to expect.

#24937   2013/07/30 11:50AM
    jaxann

Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:

That is crazy fast!

I hear Brent is going back to Europe must have got the boot from Sonny

He better boot him out. And I want Will (and me) to watch

#24938   2013/07/30 04:11PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote jaxann: So Gabi hangs around hospital because she is worried about Rafe or she has her eyes on Cam now!!!!! I don't think she has changed.

Freddie said he gets his own story sort of. So is that going to be Sonny doing the remodel / redesign if coffee shop? Is that considered his own story or are there any spoilers of something else?

If it is just the redesign, are they going to show it in process or what? That confuses me. Unless Brent is involved and its a story of Sonny and Brent and (Not romantic I am sure) what transpires of their relationship.

Yeah I don’t know if the redesign of the coffee shop is considered his own story or not because it doesn’t seem like they’re showing enough of it. I feel like if he’s doing his own s/l there should be more airtime involved.

#24939   2013/07/30 05:05PM
    jaxann

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann: So Gabi hangs around hospital because she is worried about Rafe or she has her eyes on Cam now!!!!! I don't think she has changed.

Yeah I don’t know if the redesign of the coffee shop is considered his own story or not because it doesn’t seem like they’re showing enough of it. I feel like if he’s doing his own s/l there should be more airtime involved.

I'd love to see him involved with Justin maybe as Justin becomes more disappointed in Adrienne and see him stand strong against her at this point. Or it'd be nice to see him working to protect Will, or helping Chad deal with his problems and really Something interesting that shows his strengths.

But it might just be redesign issues

#24940   2013/07/30 05:53PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:

That is crazy fast!

Kayhan - i also think he will be gone before September. Since the coffee house redesign started today, he shouldn't be around for too long.

He said he was studying in Europe for a year. Yeah - go back to Europe, Brent!!!

« 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list