List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/17 01:00PM, Views: 967057, Replies: 28216
    « 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 » »| page:
    #24921   2013/07/30 10:20AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Tigress_Faith

Quote LuvWilSon: Hi WilSon Blvd. Phew, that was a lot of pages to catch up on. I did like today's show. Chandler/Will was really in his element with those emotional scenes when his voice was on the verge of breaking. No one can play that the way he can IMO. Other thoughts...

Adrienne has gone beyond being just a spiteful b!tch to a pathetic, middle-aged helicopter mom with this whole "protecting my son" nonsense. Sonny is what, 22, not 8...he doesn't need or want your protection. She sounds like a complete moron when she repeats herself over and over again...kind of like Dannifer

Sonny was spot on when he said she got satisfaction out of turning the video in to hurt Sami. Loved how he laid down the law and then walked out after choosing Will. His hair looked so much better today too...my hot, young Sonny is back!

My husband-to-be Justin is still wrapping his head around all this, which is why he still had a bit of a "deer in the headlights" look today. He came down hard on both EJami and Sonny for lying...he doesn't tolerate it, not even from his son. I thought he was justified in using "the glare" as Sonny put it. The comment about stealing the limo was cute. I also loved how Sonny firmly jumped in with the "I love him" to Justin...aww, Sonny, we know you do sweetie!

I'm glad Chad broke up Sonny's "lie for everyone because I have immunity" story...that wouldn't have gotten very far with Justin anyway. Sonny has certainly done a 180 on the no lying pledge lately...I know he's trying to fall on the sword to mitigate his guilt because of what Adrienne did, but Sonny, honesty is always the best policy!

Too bad Chad is going the brain tumor route...really, he's a young guy and he gets a brain tumor from a bump on the head? Very believable writers...NOT!

Jax, love you sweetie but anytime I think Nick even looks remotely cute, I just remember that Valentine's Day episode with the heart pillow and him naked...it kills it all for me in a split second. The horror!

Kayhan, I also noticed the #15 was on WilSon's apt today instead of #14...weird and completely random.

Tigress, loved your commentary during the show as always! Thanks for asking about me

Str8, thanks for all the links, pics and tweets. You rock!

Hugs all!

Absolutely loved your post, LuvWilSon!

Totally agree with your observations!

Thank you for reminding Jaxann about that Valentine's Day episode with Nick wearing nothing but a pillow! Ewww....

I agree with you about Sonny's hair!

You're absolutely right about Justin! You know me - I have a soft spot for anyone who loves/protects our Will - that includes EJami. They were only lying to protect our Will. But, I get why Justin was upset - everyone, including his own son lied to him. He felt betrayed by EJ too, because he has helped EJ take over Demira Enterprises.

Hugs back to you!

#24922   2013/07/30 10:34AM
    Tigress_Faith

Str8 - Thank you for the recap and commentary of yesterday's scenes. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Yeah - I was also wondering why Sonny said that he spoke to Justin last night when he spoke to Justin a few minutes ago.

#24923   2013/07/30 10:40AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote MGJ_08: What the heck is going on with my Sonny's chest? One day he has no hair, the next he does, then they are at the lake and he doesn't and now he does again?

Not that I'm staring at his chest (yes I am ) but what the heck! Did he shave and it just what, all grew back 2 days later? Has anybody else noticed this or am I the only one staring at my Sonny's chest?

I notice the strangest things. Kissing to the left and now this.

MGJ - I too have noticed Sonny's chest hair. I pointed it out once before (when Sonny broke into Gack's room) but no one commented.

I agree with you about WilSon tilting their head to the left when they start kissing. I always wondered about that too.

#24924   2013/07/30 10:45AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: No sign of WilSon but here's something sort of related.

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Chad said coffee house redesign starts today .. with some demolition????

That is crazy fast!

With Chad being ill, Sonny will probably have to work extra hours and add this remodel in the mix and it is a set up to keep him very busy and very preoccupied. Will will be working to save his mom and himself from prison. Hopefully, We will still get moments together though to help us all get through it.

I know - I would feel better if Chad were more involved in the redesigning of the coffee house. But, it looks like he is going to end up in the hospital. Cameron looked really concerned when he was looking at the results of Chad's CT scan today.

Will is going to crushed now that Sami has been denied bail!

Does anyone know when Brent leaves (approximately)?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/30 10:50AM
    #24925   2013/07/30 10:54AM
    jaxann

Okay. So chad all nice and talking and smiling with Gabi. He had been so mad. He loved Melanie. She was kidnapped and Gabi kept it secret and. ???! Well he has forgiven her?

#24926   2013/07/30 10:54AM
    Tigress_Faith

It looks like the Physical Therapist is going to be making her appearance soon. Kate was talking to Kayla today about it today. Kate is going to hire the PT herself; she is going to pay her salary too - she wants to make sure that Rafe is safe.

#24927   2013/07/30 10:59AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann: Okay. So chad all nice and talking and smiling with Gabi. He had been so mad. He loved Melanie. She was kidnapped and Gabi kept it secret and. ???! Well he has forgiven her?

I'm not sure - he kept asking Cameron what was going on between him and Gabi. He also told Abigail that Gabi was trying to steal her boy friend he saw Gabi talking/laughing with Cameron.

#24928   2013/07/30 11:06AM
    Rickyp30

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann: Okay. So chad all nice and talking and smiling with Gabi. He had been so mad. He loved Melanie. She was kidnapped and Gabi kept it secret and. ???! Well he has forgiven her?

I'm not sure - he kept asking Cameron what was going on between him and Gabi. He also told Abigail that Gabi was trying to steal her boy friend he saw Gabi talking/laughing with Cameron.

ok the DA that I hate is in court sounding all happy

#24929   2013/07/30 11:07AM
    jaxann

Quote Tigress_Faith:

Hmm. I'm haut watching pieces as I get stuff done sounding stuff. Haha. If I'm home on a Wilson day I am glued to TV. But if no Wilson. Well I get lots done. 😬

#24930   2013/07/30 11:07AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Tigress_Faith: Str8 - Thank you for the recap and commentary of yesterday's scenes. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Yeah - I was also wondering why Sonny said that he spoke to Justin last night when he spoke to Justin a few minutes ago.

You’re welcome and I’m glad you enjoyed it.

« 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list