List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1045353, Replies: 28284
    « 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 » »| page:
    #24911   2013/07/30 09:03AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Quote MGJ_08: What the heck is going on with my Sonny's chest? One day he has no hair, the next he does, then they are at the lake and he doesn't and now he does again?

Not that I'm staring at his chest (yes I am ) but what the heck! Did he shave and it just what, all grew back 2 days later? Has anybody else noticed this or am I the only one staring at my Sonny's chest?

I notice the strangest things. Kissing to the left and now this.

It could be that they taped out of sequence.

#24912   2013/07/30 09:04AM
    KJL19

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. A good episode yesterday with Will & Sonny supporting each other while Sami faces possible prison time as well as the confrontation with Adrienne. Justin’s an awesome dad and it’s great that he’s there for WilSon.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 7.29.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOSxMhgXtaQ

0:01-0:44 Will “Hey.”
    Sonny “Hey, you’re back. Is Ari sleeping?”
    Will “No, Gabi took her on a walk.”---------It’s a miracle that Gabi’s taking care of the baby.
    Sonny “Oh. How’d everything go at the hospital?”
    Will “Great. Have you talked to your dad?”
    Sonny “Huh?”
    Will “Have you talked to your dad?”
    Sonny “Why do you wanna know if I talked to my dad?”
    Will “Because he dropped my mom’s case.”
    Sonny “Are you serious? I just talked to him last night. He didn’t say anything about it.”-----Well you haven’t said some thing either.
    Will “Well, um…I mean, I get why he did it. She did lie to him.”-------Everyone lies though on a soap.
    Sonny “So did I.”-------Proves my point.
    Will “I think it’s gonna look pretty bad though, so--I’m sorry, do you mind getting that? I--”
    Sonny “Oh, sure, yeah. I’ll get it.”

0:01 Number 14 on the door across from WilSon’s which should have been 15.

0:07 Thank goodness Brent didn’t show up to go with Sonny’s plans for the renovation of the club.

0:35 I like that look on Will’s face there.

0:37 It looks like Will’s checking out Sonny’s chest.

0:52 WTH is up with Adrienne’s outfit. BLAH, she needs a stylist.

0:53-0:59 Sonny “No. No, no, no, no.”
    Adrienne “No, just listen. Please. No, no, no. Look, honey, if you’d listened to me the last time I was here, none of this would’ve happened.”-----------What BS. You could’ve waited and talked to Justin first.

1:00 Sonny’s pissed off face.

1:03-2:00 Adrienne “I tried to talk to you. I tried to tell you but you wouldn’t listen. You just walked out on me.”--------You deserved it.
    Sonny “I walked out because I was late for something important. Something that was important to Will and his family. And that’s all you needed to justify hauling ass…”----------WooHoo, you tell her Sonny. HaHa, I love angry Sonny.
    Will “Hey!”
    Sonny “…down to the police station.”
    Adrienne “That’s not true!”--------Yes it is.
    Will “I can hear everything you’re saying from the--”
    Sonny “You know what? Don’t get involved in this, Will. This is between me and my mom.”-----Well, you were loud.
    Will “Obviously not if I can hear every word you’re saying so…”---------I love snarky Will.
    Adrienne “You know what, Will? I apologize for the way things happened, I do.”-----------No you’re not, you lying b!tch.
    Will “You apologize.”
    Adrienne “I do! But I can’t apologize for protecting my son.”-------Oh please.
    Sonny “I wouldn’t have needed protection if you hadn’t done what you did.”
    Will “My mom has done a lotta things to protect me too, so--”------------I’m sure Adrienne’s happy to be compared to Sami.
    Sonny “You know what, hey, don’t defend her, please.”
    Adrienne “Hey! You know what? I don’t need defending. Because his mother walked into a hospital with a gun and shot a man, and then lied to the police about it.”--------Well her apology lasted about a nanosecond.
    Sonny “She did not. She did not know who that guy was.”------From the back anyway.
    Adrienne “Oh, she knew him and she hated him, and she lied about it. And then she tried to get you involved by covering it up. And you know what, I just tried to do something to make sure that my son wasn’t taken down with her. And now my whole family is turning against me! Now explain to me, please…what’s wrong with this picture?”-------Gee, I wonder why, you harpy.

1:18 Number 15 on WilSon’s door. Weird.

2:04-3:03 Will “I understand what you did. Trust me, my mom has done a lot of crazy things to protect me. But the thing is…that my mom didn’t even know it was Bernardi when she shot him. So it does not mean anything that she knew him or that she hated him.”
    Adrienne “Look, regardless, I didn’t do what I did to hurt your mother.” -------Sure you did.
    Will “Mm-Hmm.”-------See Will doesn’t believe you either.
    Adrienne “I did what I did to get immunity for Sonny.”-------Like I said you could’ve talked to Justin though.
    Will “I understand. Up here, I understand that. But in here, you hurt my mom. You hurt my mother, ok? Because of you, she could go to jail for a long time. I think you could’ve waited. You could’ve waited a second until we got back, and you maybe could’ve talked to Sonny about it. But instead, you had my mom dragged out of my uncle’s church in handcuffs.”-------Oh Will, so sad.
    Sonny “He’s cutting you a lot more slack than I am.”

2:18-2:20 Adrienne’s eye roll.

2:39-2:40 Another Adrienne eye roll.

3:07-3:55 Sonny “I know you think you can justify what you did.”
    Adrienne “No, I don’t have to justify it. Do you know how scared it made me that you wouldn’t listen, that you were covering up for Will’s mother and you wouldn’t even listen to your own?”--------Your methods were wrong & you’re too pushy.
    Sonny “Maybe that was a mistake.”
    Adrienne “Oh, yeah.”--------I didn’t like how she said this is an uppity tone.
    Sonny “But I’m not sure there was anything I could’ve said that would’ve stopped you. You know what I think the problem is? You wanted to do it. And you enjoyed doing it.”--------I totally agree. There were other options she could’ve used.
    Adrienne “No!”
    Sonny “Yes, that’s exactly how I see it. That’s how I see it. And I remember I asked you not to make me choose. And that’s exactly what you’ve done. You’ve made your choice. Now I’ve made mine. Good-bye, mom.”-----BYE. I have a feeling though that this won’t last & he’ll talk with her again knowing DOOL.
    Adrienne “Sonny. Sonny, don’t. Don’t! Please, Sonny!”

3:59-4:18 Chad “The video is out. I’ll own up to it. I don’t want you to have to cover for me…”-----It’s sweet he wants to be responsible.
    Sonny “Chad, Chad.”
    Chad “…But we’re gonna keep Abigail out of this.”-------And he’s protective.
    Abby “Whoa, whoa, hey! Abigail is standing right here and Abigail can speak for herself.”
    Sonny “Listen, nothing’s gonna happen to either one of you. I have immunity. I’m the only one that needs to be involved.”
    Chad “Don’t you lose immunity if they find out you lied?”------I keep thinking of Survivor with all this immunity talk.
    Sonny “Quiet. Quiet, quiet. Just chill out for a second. One second, shh.

4:21-5:15 Sonny “Hey, dad. Thank you for meeting me. The stare, huh? I haven’t seen that since I took Uncle Vic’s limo.”-----I would’ve loved to see that.
    Justin “This is not amusing. This is not some childish prank.”
    Sonny “I know, I know.”
    Justin “And if you think you can avoid my full wrath by meeting me in a public place, you’re sorely mistaken. Sonny, I can’t believe--”
    Sonny “I love him, dad. I love him. And he was scared about his mom. And I knew that she did not mean to kill that guy. I love him, dad.”-----Aw, he said love 3 times.
    Justin “Who else knew about it?”
    Sonny “That’s not what I wanted to talk to you about.”
    Justin “I don’t give a rat’s ass what you wanna talk about. Tell me, did anyone else know about the video?”----Uh oh, Justin means business by saying rat’s ass.
    Sonny “No. I was really--It was just me.”-----Geez, Sonny, haven’t you learned yet about lying. Your dad’s cool.
    Chad “That’s not true, Mr. Kiriakis. I’m the one who shot the video.”-----Good for you Chad.

5:17 Uh-oh Sonny’s getting his father’s stare again.

5:35-6:25 Sami “Will, does Rafe know what happened? Does he know that I…I shot Joe Bernardi?
    Will “Um, I don’t think Rafe knows. I mean, the doctors are trying not to throw too much at him, obviously, while he’s on the mend.”----------It would’ve been soapy if Rafe had amnesia.
    Sami “Does anyone know why he freaked out when he saw me?”---------You’re his ex of course he’d freak out.
    Will “Um…”
    Sami “Will. What? Tell me the truth.”
    Will “Well, he thinks that you shot him.”
    Sami “What?”
    Will “Yeah. I guess if someone’s in a coma for a long time and they’re just coming out, then a lot of their dreams can get mixed up with what actually happened. And since he was in the room when you shot Bernardi--I don’t know. I mean, maybe you talked to him right before that.”

6:35-6:52 Sami “Well, yeah, I mean, I did talk to him, but--”
    Will “Ok. Well, I mean, it’s not your fault. I’m saying he associated the…visit with the gunshot, you know? Obviously you saved his life, you know? No matter what he thinks, no matter what happened. I mean, you know you did the right thing.”-----I wonder if Rafe will end up preventing Sami from going to prison.

6:55-8:11 Justin “So you lied to me again last night.”---------Lying is a soap staple.
    Chad “To protect me.”
    Justin “Right. Trust me on this. Lying never protects anybody. You might wanna talk to your brother. Get him to line up a lawyer for you.”
    Abby “Justin, I’m--”
    Chad “Thank you, Mr. Kiriakis, I’ll do that.”------He protected Abby but I wonder if it will ever be revealed that she knew.
    Sonny “Do you guys mind if I talk to my dad alone for a second?”
    Abby “Yeah.”--------This makes it sound that “Yeah” she does mind. I think “No” could’ve worked.
    Sonny “I’m sorry that I lied to you. Ok, but mom is the one that screwed this up.”-----Even though Adrienne deserved that, it wasn’t wise to throw his mom under the bus in front of his dad.
    Justin “I wouldn’t go there if I were you.”
    Sonny “Ok, I’m the one that screwed this up. But this is killing Will. It is tearing him up inside. You cannot turn your back on Sami. She needs you. Please.”
    Justin “This is not a moral judgment, Sonny. It’s practical. I cannot represent someone who lies to me.”------Ok really he’s never had a client lie before.
    Sonny “She wasn’t lying to protect herself, dad. You know that. She was lying to protect Will, just like mom would’ve done and just like you would’ve done. So how you gonna give up on a woman like that. That would go through all that to keep her son out of prison?”------You tell him Sonny.

8:14 Will’s weird expression there. I don’t know if he was fighting a yawn or something.

8:15-8:52Will “Hey.”
    Sonny “Hey. Did you see your mom? How’s she doing?”
    Will “She’s great, she’s fantastic.”-------Sarcasm.
    Sonny “Will, come on.”
    Will “Listen, I’m not mad at you at all, ok? And I’m trying really hard not to be mad at your mom but I am angry. Yeah, she shouldn’t be in there.”---------I’m sure she won’t be in there long knowing this soap.
    Chad “Hey, Will.”
    Will “Hey.”
    Sonny “You know, I talked to my dad last night, and I tried to get him to take your mom’s case again.”------Hold on, I thought it was just earlier that day he talked to Justin.
    Will “Thanks. And?”
    Sonny “He…I don’t think he heard a word I said. I’m sorry.”
    Will “No, it’s okay. At least you tried.”
    Sonny “If your mom doesn’t get out, I will never forgive myself.”---------It’s not your fault.
    Will “Don’t.”-------I love how Will doesn’t want Sonny to take the blame.

8:55-9:14 Will “Hey! You know what? Um, you guys should talk about the--you know, the--the new place…”--------Will’s cute here when he stammers.
    Sonny “No, no.”
    Will “…the club.”
    Sonny “I can’t, not when you’re this upset.”-------How sweet that he’s placing Will above his business.
    Will “I’m fine.”
    Sonny “Come on.”
    Will “Listen, hey. Sonny, we’re both gonna be upset for, you know, a long while now. So we just gotta figure out a way to get through it.”--------I think I read somewhere that making out might help to relieve the stress.

9:05 I like this shot it looks like Will’s looking at Sonny’s lips and with his hand on his shoulder, he’s ready to reel him in.

9:06-9:09 Will’s playing with Sonny’s hair.

9:12-9:14 Will rubbing Sonny’s shoulder.

Thank you so much for doing these recaps! I enjoy reading them so much!

#24913   2013/07/30 09:05AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. A good episode yesterday with Will & Sonny supporting each other while Sami faces possible prison time as well as the confrontation with Adrienne. Justin’s an awesome dad and it’s great that he’s there for WilSon.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 7.29.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOSxMhgXtaQ

0:01-0:44 Will “Hey.”
    Sonny “Hey, you’re back. Is Ari sleeping?”
    Will “No, Gabi took her on a walk.”---------It’s a miracle that Gabi’s taking care of the baby.
    Sonny “Oh. How’d everything go at the hospital?”
    Will “Great. Have you talked to your dad?”
    Sonny “Huh?”
    Will “Have you talked to your dad?”
    Sonny “Why do you wanna know if I talked to my dad?”
    Will “Because he dropped my mom’s case.”
    Sonny “Are you serious? I just talked to him last night. He didn’t say anything about it.”-----Well you haven’t said some thing either.
    Will “Well, um…I mean, I get why he did it. She did lie to him.”-------Everyone lies though on a soap.
    Sonny “So did I.”-------Proves my point.
    Will “I think it’s gonna look pretty bad though, so--I’m sorry, do you mind getting that? I--”
    Sonny “Oh, sure, yeah. I’ll get it.”

0:01 Number 14 on the door across from WilSon’s which should have been 15.

0:07 Thank goodness Brent didn’t show up to go with Sonny’s plans for the renovation of the club.

0:35 I like that look on Will’s face there.

0:37 It looks like Will’s checking out Sonny’s chest.

0:52 WTH is up with Adrienne’s outfit. BLAH, she needs a stylist.

0:53-0:59 Sonny “No. No, no, no, no.”
    Adrienne “No, just listen. Please. No, no, no. Look, honey, if you’d listened to me the last time I was here, none of this would’ve happened.”-----------What BS. You could’ve waited and talked to Justin first.

1:00 Sonny’s pissed off face.

1:03-2:00 Adrienne “I tried to talk to you. I tried to tell you but you wouldn’t listen. You just walked out on me.”--------You deserved it.
    Sonny “I walked out because I was late for something important. Something that was important to Will and his family. And that’s all you needed to justify hauling ass…”----------WooHoo, you tell her Sonny. HaHa, I love angry Sonny.
    Will “Hey!”
    Sonny “…down to the police station.”
    Adrienne “That’s not true!”--------Yes it is.
    Will “I can hear everything you’re saying from the--”
    Sonny “You know what? Don’t get involved in this, Will. This is between me and my mom.”-----Well, you were loud.
    Will “Obviously not if I can hear every word you’re saying so…”---------I love snarky Will.
    Adrienne “You know what, Will? I apologize for the way things happened, I do.”-----------No you’re not, you lying b!tch.
    Will “You apologize.”
    Adrienne “I do! But I can’t apologize for protecting my son.”-------Oh please.
    Sonny “I wouldn’t have needed protection if you hadn’t done what you did.”
    Will “My mom has done a lotta things to protect me too, so--”------------I’m sure Adrienne’s happy to be compared to Sami.
    Sonny “You know what, hey, don’t defend her, please.”
    Adrienne “Hey! You know what? I don’t need defending. Because his mother walked into a hospital with a gun and shot a man, and then lied to the police about it.”--------Well her apology lasted about a nanosecond.
    Sonny “She did not. She did not know who that guy was.”------From the back anyway.
    Adrienne “Oh, she knew him and she hated him, and she lied about it. And then she tried to get you involved by covering it up. And you know what, I just tried to do something to make sure that my son wasn’t taken down with her. And now my whole family is turning against me! Now explain to me, please…what’s wrong with this picture?”-------Gee, I wonder why, you harpy.

1:18 Number 15 on WilSon’s door. Weird.

2:04-3:03 Will “I understand what you did. Trust me, my mom has done a lot of crazy things to protect me. But the thing is…that my mom didn’t even know it was Bernardi when she shot him. So it does not mean anything that she knew him or that she hated him.”
    Adrienne “Look, regardless, I didn’t do what I did to hurt your mother.” -------Sure you did.
    Will “Mm-Hmm.”-------See Will doesn’t believe you either.
    Adrienne “I did what I did to get immunity for Sonny.”-------Like I said you could’ve talked to Justin though.
    Will “I understand. Up here, I understand that. But in here, you hurt my mom. You hurt my mother, ok? Because of you, she could go to jail for a long time. I think you could’ve waited. You could’ve waited a second until we got back, and you maybe could’ve talked to Sonny about it. But instead, you had my mom dragged out of my uncle’s church in handcuffs.”-------Oh Will, so sad.
    Sonny “He’s cutting you a lot more slack than I am.”

2:18-2:20 Adrienne’s eye roll.

2:39-2:40 Another Adrienne eye roll.

3:07-3:55 Sonny “I know you think you can justify what you did.”
    Adrienne “No, I don’t have to justify it. Do you know how scared it made me that you wouldn’t listen, that you were covering up for Will’s mother and you wouldn’t even listen to your own?”--------Your methods were wrong & you’re too pushy.
    Sonny “Maybe that was a mistake.”
    Adrienne “Oh, yeah.”--------I didn’t like how she said this is an uppity tone.
    Sonny “But I’m not sure there was anything I could’ve said that would’ve stopped you. You know what I think the problem is? You wanted to do it. And you enjoyed doing it.”--------I totally agree. There were other options she could’ve used.
    Adrienne “No!”
    Sonny “Yes, that’s exactly how I see it. That’s how I see it. And I remember I asked you not to make me choose. And that’s exactly what you’ve done. You’ve made your choice. Now I’ve made mine. Good-bye, mom.”-----BYE. I have a feeling though that this won’t last & he’ll talk with her again knowing DOOL.
    Adrienne “Sonny. Sonny, don’t. Don’t! Please, Sonny!”

3:59-4:18 Chad “The video is out. I’ll own up to it. I don’t want you to have to cover for me…”-----It’s sweet he wants to be responsible.
    Sonny “Chad, Chad.”
    Chad “…But we’re gonna keep Abigail out of this.”-------And he’s protective.
    Abby “Whoa, whoa, hey! Abigail is standing right here and Abigail can speak for herself.”
    Sonny “Listen, nothing’s gonna happen to either one of you. I have immunity. I’m the only one that needs to be involved.”
    Chad “Don’t you lose immunity if they find out you lied?”------I keep thinking of Survivor with all this immunity talk.
    Sonny “Quiet. Quiet, quiet. Just chill out for a second. One second, shh.

4:21-5:15 Sonny “Hey, dad. Thank you for meeting me. The stare, huh? I haven’t seen that since I took Uncle Vic’s limo.”-----I would’ve loved to see that.
    Justin “This is not amusing. This is not some childish prank.”
    Sonny “I know, I know.”
    Justin “And if you think you can avoid my full wrath by meeting me in a public place, you’re sorely mistaken. Sonny, I can’t believe--”
    Sonny “I love him, dad. I love him. And he was scared about his mom. And I knew that she did not mean to kill that guy. I love him, dad.”-----Aw, he said love 3 times.
    Justin “Who else knew about it?”
    Sonny “That’s not what I wanted to talk to you about.”
    Justin “I don’t give a rat’s ass what you wanna talk about. Tell me, did anyone else know about the video?”----Uh oh, Justin means business by saying rat’s ass.
    Sonny “No. I was really--It was just me.”-----Geez, Sonny, haven’t you learned yet about lying. Your dad’s cool.
    Chad “That’s not true, Mr. Kiriakis. I’m the one who shot the video.”-----Good for you Chad.

5:17 Uh-oh Sonny’s getting his father’s stare again.

5:35-6:25 Sami “Will, does Rafe know what happened? Does he know that I…I shot Joe Bernardi?
    Will “Um, I don’t think Rafe knows. I mean, the doctors are trying not to throw too much at him, obviously, while he’s on the mend.”----------It would’ve been soapy if Rafe had amnesia.
    Sami “Does anyone know why he freaked out when he saw me?”---------You’re his ex of course he’d freak out.
    Will “Um…”
    Sami “Will. What? Tell me the truth.”
    Will “Well, he thinks that you shot him.”
    Sami “What?”
    Will “Yeah. I guess if someone’s in a coma for a long time and they’re just coming out, then a lot of their dreams can get mixed up with what actually happened. And since he was in the room when you shot Bernardi--I don’t know. I mean, maybe you talked to him right before that.”

6:35-6:52 Sami “Well, yeah, I mean, I did talk to him, but--”
    Will “Ok. Well, I mean, it’s not your fault. I’m saying he associated the…visit with the gunshot, you know? Obviously you saved his life, you know? No matter what he thinks, no matter what happened. I mean, you know you did the right thing.”-----I wonder if Rafe will end up preventing Sami from going to prison.

6:55-8:11 Justin “So you lied to me again last night.”---------Lying is a soap staple.
    Chad “To protect me.”
    Justin “Right. Trust me on this. Lying never protects anybody. You might wanna talk to your brother. Get him to line up a lawyer for you.”
    Abby “Justin, I’m--”
    Chad “Thank you, Mr. Kiriakis, I’ll do that.”------He protected Abby but I wonder if it will ever be revealed that she knew.
    Sonny “Do you guys mind if I talk to my dad alone for a second?”
    Abby “Yeah.”--------This makes it sound that “Yeah” she does mind. I think “No” could’ve worked.
    Sonny “I’m sorry that I lied to you. Ok, but mom is the one that screwed this up.”-----Even though Adrienne deserved that, it wasn’t wise to throw his mom under the bus in front of his dad.
    Justin “I wouldn’t go there if I were you.”
    Sonny “Ok, I’m the one that screwed this up. But this is killing Will. It is tearing him up inside. You cannot turn your back on Sami. She needs you. Please.”
    Justin “This is not a moral judgment, Sonny. It’s practical. I cannot represent someone who lies to me.”------Ok really he’s never had a client lie before.
    Sonny “She wasn’t lying to protect herself, dad. You know that. She was lying to protect Will, just like mom would’ve done and just like you would’ve done. So how you gonna give up on a woman like that. That would go through all that to keep her son out of prison?”------You tell him Sonny.

8:14 Will’s weird expression there. I don’t know if he was fighting a yawn or something.

8:15-8:52Will “Hey.”
    Sonny “Hey. Did you see your mom? How’s she doing?”
    Will “She’s great, she’s fantastic.”-------Sarcasm.
    Sonny “Will, come on.”
    Will “Listen, I’m not mad at you at all, ok? And I’m trying really hard not to be mad at your mom but I am angry. Yeah, she shouldn’t be in there.”---------I’m sure she won’t be in there long knowing this soap.
    Chad “Hey, Will.”
    Will “Hey.”
    Sonny “You know, I talked to my dad last night, and I tried to get him to take your mom’s case again.”------Hold on, I thought it was just earlier that day he talked to Justin.
    Will “Thanks. And?”
    Sonny “He…I don’t think he heard a word I said. I’m sorry.”
    Will “No, it’s okay. At least you tried.”
    Sonny “If your mom doesn’t get out, I will never forgive myself.”---------It’s not your fault.
    Will “Don’t.”-------I love how Will doesn’t want Sonny to take the blame.

8:55-9:14 Will “Hey! You know what? Um, you guys should talk about the--you know, the--the new place…”--------Will’s cute here when he stammers.
    Sonny “No, no.”
    Will “…the club.”
    Sonny “I can’t, not when you’re this upset.”-------How sweet that he’s placing Will above his business.
    Will “I’m fine.”
    Sonny “Come on.”
    Will “Listen, hey. Sonny, we’re both gonna be upset for, you know, a long while now. So we just gotta figure out a way to get through it.”--------I think I read somewhere that making out might help to relieve the stress.

9:05 I like this shot it looks like Will’s looking at Sonny’s lips and with his hand on his shoulder, he’s ready to reel him in.

9:06-9:09 Will’s playing with Sonny’s hair.

9:12-9:14 Will rubbing Sonny’s shoulder.

Thanks for the recap. Loved your comments.
    I loved this entire episode - not just WilSon scenes but the whole episode. I think because there was no Daniel or Jennifer or Brady or Kristen (no JJ and Theresa either).

#24914   2013/07/30 09:05AM
    Str8tButEqual

You're welcome KJL19 I'm glad you enjoy them.

#24915   2013/07/30 09:06AM
    kayhan

Quote MGJ_08: What the heck is going on with my Sonny's chest? One day he has no hair, the next he does, then they are at the lake and he doesn't and now he does again?

Not that I'm staring at his chest (yes I am ) but what the heck! Did he shave and it just what, all grew back 2 days later? Has anybody else noticed this or am I the only one staring at my Sonny's chest?

I notice the strangest things. Kissing to the left and now this.

Yes, I noticed the hairy chest as well. I love to look at our boys. Maybe Freddie should "manscape" every day and he skipped one?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/30 09:08AM
    #24916   2013/07/30 09:07AM
    Str8tButEqual

You're welcome Kay I enjoyed the show too.

#24917   2013/07/30 09:10AM
    Str8tButEqual

No sign of WilSon but here's something sort of related.

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Chad said coffee house redesign starts today .. with some demolition????

#24918   2013/07/30 09:46AM
    jaxann

Quote Str8tButEqual: No sign of WilSon but here's something sort of related.

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Tuesday Chad said coffee house redesign starts today .. with some demolition????

That is crazy fast!

With Chad being ill, Sonny will probably have to work extra hours and add this remodel in the mix and it is a set up to keep him very busy and very preoccupied. Will will be working to save his mom and himself from prison. Hopefully, We will still get moments together though to help us all get through it.

#24919   2013/07/30 09:50AM
    jaxann

You guys are funny. So chest hair gone one day and present the next. I will have to go check myself again now. Interesting observation!

Great point that Maybe it is out if sequence taping. That would explain why actors say things like "last night" when it was the same day and same clothes. I knew writers get it eating but thought surely actors would catch it, but if tape out if order they just go by script. Interesting.

Manscaping Haha

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/30 09:53AM
    #24920   2013/07/30 10:15AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: No sign of WilSon but here's something sort of related.

That is crazy fast!

With Chad being ill, Sonny will probably have to work extra hours and add this remodel in the mix and it is a set up to keep him very busy and very preoccupied. Will will be working to save his mom and himself from prison. Hopefully, We will still get moments together though to help us all get through it.

Yes we knew with this renovation that it was going to cause WilSon to have some rough patches but doubly so with the added stress of Will’s mom in jail. I’m glad to know from spoilers that things will work out.

I agree we need to see some sweet moments of WilSon to help us get us through these times.

« 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list