List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/20 02:07PM, Views: 989796, Replies: 28242
    « 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 » »| page:
    #24891   2013/07/29 07:25PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Rickyp30

Quote jaxann: Can you imagine if Adrienne's plan completely backfired and not only does Sonny never forgive her and is hurt, but he actually ends up in legal trouble do to actions trying to FIX what she did?

Or if Will ends up facing prison and WilSon run away together and cannot be found. Now if course I don't ever want them off my screen. I'd expect we still see them living in another place together. Maybe they'd have Ari. They could start a business or travel or anything and we could see all their adventures. (And they would keep in touch with Justin and Sami. But not Adrienne.).

It could be a spin off show called WiLSON.

Yep. I know that wont happen. But it would be cool!

Sami's big mouth would tell where they are they could be in contact with Marlene since she can keep secrets but not Sami. I can see that happening.

#24892   2013/07/29 08:05PM
    kayhan

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote jaxann: I loved Sonny's conversation with Justin. Lots of love and respect there. Justin fussed at him as a father. But with love as the guiding force. Then Justin listened to his son. He loves Sonny enough to put Sonny first.

I loved how Sonny just stopped Justin and said," I love him! "

But I did not like that Sonny still lied and said he was the only one who knew about the video. I am glad Chad spoke up.

Im worried about Chad what you think is wrong with him. He started getting a headache when Abby wanted him to go see Dr he wouldn't I wonder why...

I think a spoiler said Chad has a brain tumor. . The actor is leaving the show. As a matter of fact, he has already left. They just tape ahead. We will have him into October, I think. But then I do not know if he will be re cast?? I'll miss Casey.

If Chad leaves, will Sonny get a new partner? Anyone think?

Oh...no...I thought they were planning to recast the character. I'll miss Casey Deidrick too.

Jaxann - Sonny's business partner - girl...don't even think it? Noooooo....we know that moron is gone already. If anyone know his last air date, I would love it mark it on my calendar. We'll celebrate.

Wouldn't it be awesome Will becomes Sonny's business partner, like Ricky suggested.

I'll be honest - I really don't care for the coffee house / night club combination. After a night of drinking/dancing, people get to nurse their hangovers with a cup of coffee in the morning? I don't mean to be rude or offend anyone. But, I don't get it!

I would have preferred a coffee house / book store or a cafe with pastries/sandwiches.

I think Casey's last air date is October 30.

I think Will would be a good choice for a business partner. It would establish an income for Will in case he tries to get custody of AG.

I agree that the coffee house/night club is a strange combination. They should just change it over to a pub or full-service restaurant and be done with it.

I agree a bar/coffee house doesn't seem to be in good taste one a coffee house serves people under age how are you going to monitor them from not going to the club 2 the music from the club will chase away the older people in the coffee house. And it will also disturb people who are there reading like students so IMO bad business idea it will chase business away...

I guess it is only coffee during day but around 7 turns into club. IDK. I mean if it is a liqueur licensed club, can under 21 be in even during day? I guess because restaurant have that so I guess it's okay.
    I guess Sonny really does love the party scene. But Will said he was never into that. I would have rather it be more like a pub But with live entertainment. But I guess it doesn't matter really. I probably am not loving it only because I feel Sonny wont be home with his family in evenings and because barf-face is designing and decorating it. It will probably be ugly.

Lol.

I love the nick-name you gave to Sonny's friend LOL

#24893   2013/07/29 08:23PM
    jaxann

Ricky. So true about Sami's mouth

Kayhan, glad you liked the nick name.

I wonder if I will ever change my mind about him?

#24894   2013/07/29 08:25PM
    jaxann

Are they on tomorrow?

#24895   2013/07/29 08:52PM
    kayhan

Quote jaxann: Are they on tomorrow?

Not sure about Tuesday but I know they are on Wednesday. I always hope for one or both every day - you never know because I did not expect Will last Friday and he was on. So I record it every day hoping for WilSon.

#24896   2013/07/29 08:56PM
    jaxann

Quote kayhan:
    Quote jaxann: Are they on tomorrow?

Not sure about Tuesday but I know they are on Wednesday. I always hope for one or both every day - you never know because I did not expect Will last Friday and he was on. So I record it every day hoping for WilSon.

Thanks.

#24897   2013/07/29 08:59PM
    LuvWilSon

Hi WilSon Blvd. Phew, that was a lot of pages to catch up on. I did like today's show. Chandler/Will was really in his element with those emotional scenes when his voice was on the verge of breaking. No one can play that the way he can IMO. Other thoughts...

Adrienne has gone beyond being just a spiteful b!tch to a pathetic, middle-aged helicopter mom with this whole "protecting my son" nonsense. Sonny is what, 22, not 8...he doesn't need or want your protection. She sounds like a complete moron when she repeats herself over and over again...kind of like Dannifer

Sonny was spot on when he said she got satisfaction out of turning the video in to hurt Sami. Loved how he laid down the law and then walked out after choosing Will. His hair looked so much better today too...my hot, young Sonny is back!

My husband-to-be Justin is still wrapping his head around all this, which is why he still had a bit of a "deer in the headlights" look today. He came down hard on both EJami and Sonny for lying...he doesn't tolerate it, not even from his son. I thought he was justified in using "the glare" as Sonny put it. The comment about stealing the limo was cute. I also loved how Sonny firmly jumped in with the "I love him" to Justin...aww, Sonny, we know you do sweetie!

I'm glad Chad broke up Sonny's "lie for everyone because I have immunity" story...that wouldn't have gotten very far with Justin anyway. Sonny has certainly done a 180 on the no lying pledge lately...I know he's trying to fall on the sword to mitigate his guilt because of what Adrienne did, but Sonny, honesty is always the best policy!

Too bad Chad is going the brain tumor route...really, he's a young guy and he gets a brain tumor from a bump on the head? Very believable writers...NOT!

Jax, love you sweetie but anytime I think Nick even looks remotely cute, I just remember that Valentine's Day episode with the heart pillow and him naked...it kills it all for me in a split second. The horror!

Kayhan, I also noticed the #15 was on WilSon's apt today instead of #14...weird and completely random.

Tigress, loved your commentary during the show as always! Thanks for asking about me

Str8, thanks for all the links, pics and tweets. You rock!

Hugs all!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/29 09:05PM
    #24898   2013/07/29 09:45PM
    jaxann

Quote LuvWilSon: Hi WilSon Blvd. Phew, that was a lot of pages to catch up on. I did like today's show. Chandler/Will was really in his element with those emotional scenes when his voice was on the verge of breaking. No one can play that the way he can IMO. Other thoughts...

Adrienne has gone beyond being just a spiteful b!tch to a pathetic, middle-aged helicopter mom with this whole "protecting my son" nonsense. Sonny is what, 22, not 8...he doesn't need or want your protection. She sounds like a complete moron when she repeats herself over and over again...kind of like Dannifer

Sonny was spot on when he said she got satisfaction out of turning the video in to hurt Sami. Loved how he laid down the law and then walked out after choosing Will. His hair looked so much better today too...my hot, young Sonny is back!

My husband-to-be Justin is still wrapping his head around all this, which is why he still had a bit of a "deer in the headlights" look today. He came down hard on both EJami and Sonny for lying...he doesn't tolerate it, not even from his son. I thought he was justified in using "the glare" as Sonny put it. The comment about stealing the limo was cute. I also loved how Sonny firmly jumped in with the "I love him" to Justin...aww, Sonny, we know you do sweetie!

I'm glad Chad broke up Sonny's "lie for everyone because I have immunity" story...that wouldn't have gotten very far with Justin anyway. Sonny has certainly done a 180 on the no lying pledge lately...I know he's trying to fall on the sword to mitigate his guilt because of what Adrienne did, but Sonny, honesty is always the best policy!

Too bad Chad is going the brain tumor route...really, he's a young guy and he gets a brain tumor from a bump on the head? Very believable writers...NOT!

Jax, love you sweetie but anytime I think Nick even looks remotely cute, I just remember that Valentine's Day episode with the heart pillow and him naked...it kills it all for me in a split second. The horror!

Kayhan, I also noticed the #15 was on WilSon's apt today instead of #14...weird and completely random.

Tigress, loved your commentary during the show as always! Thanks for asking about me

Str8, thanks for all the links, pics and tweets. You rock!

Hugs all!

Oh this post! Love it. Perfect. Perfect's the word!

Lol. Adrienne "middle- aged helicopter mom" OMG

Nick and that Pillow? I had banished it from memory and now it's back and I really hold my head in shame.

Justin. Well we might have to duel for his hand.

Yes. Sonny. Was do very beautiful today and that is not how I normally describe him. And the fibs. He's on a roll. But it's all for love and he's trying to set everything right!

Also Will do emotional and always (Chandler) so good at it. It's no wonder writers take advantage.

But did you notice in the midst of Sonny's raging to Adrienne his voice broke a moment and it seemed he could cry and then he went right back. (Freddie. You nailed it)

Did I say? This post was perfect.

#24899   2013/07/29 09:48PM
    jaxann

Luv, sorry it was so much reading to catch up. I got carried away again and a lot was my fault.

#24900   2013/07/30 04:44AM
    Str8tButEqual

LuvWilSon it’s great to see your post and I’m sorry you’ve been so busy with work.

« 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list