List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/27 02:52AM, Views: 1035165, Replies: 28272
    « 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 » »| page:
    #24871   2013/07/29 06:00PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Tigress_Faith

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote jaxann: I loved Sonny's conversation with Justin. Lots of love and respect there. Justin fussed at him as a father. But with love as the guiding force. Then Justin listened to his son. He loves Sonny enough to put Sonny first.

I loved how Sonny just stopped Justin and said," I love him! "

But I did not like that Sonny still lied and said he was the only one who knew about the video. I am glad Chad spoke up.

That's a good point, Jaxann. I'm also glad that Chad was right there and he spoke up. Abigail tried to speak up too. I don't know if Abigail knowing about the video is going to come back to bite someone. I wish they had told Justin everything, including Abigail having seen the video.

I meant to say, Kayhan. Sorry about that!

That's OK Tigress. I'll forgive you LOL (I have done the same thing before too)

Thank you!

#24872   2013/07/29 06:03PM
    Rickyp30

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote jaxann: I loved Sonny's conversation with Justin. Lots of love and respect there. Justin fussed at him as a father. But with love as the guiding force. Then Justin listened to his son. He loves Sonny enough to put Sonny first.

But I did not like that Sonny still lied and said he was the only one who knew about the video. I am glad Chad spoke up.

Im worried about Chad what you think is wrong with him. He started getting a headache when Abby wanted him to go see Dr he wouldn't I wonder why...

I think a spoiler said Chad has a brain tumor. . The actor is leaving the show. As a matter of fact, he has already left. They just tape ahead. We will have him into October, I think. But then I do not know if he will be re cast?? I'll miss Casey.

If Chad leaves, will Sonny get a new partner? Anyone think?

Tigress what if Will takes Chads place as Sonny's partner. That could work you know he has the money that he could do it and if Chad has a brain tumor and dies who gets the money if he left that part of the business to no one.

#24873   2013/07/29 06:05PM
    jaxann

Sonny said today that Sami was trying to keep Will from going to prison. We keep hearing things like that so often. I mean he was 14 ish, so would he go to prison? Would Days do this to us? Please tell me they will not. That is not acceptable. He is too sweet and innocent and vulnerable for prison. IF Chandler does leave, would they go that direction with his character?

I don't mean to bring up a bad topic. I just hope not. It will break my heart.

#24874   2013/07/29 06:13PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote kayhan:

Im worried about Chad what you think is wrong with him. He started getting a headache when Abby wanted him to go see Dr he wouldn't I wonder why...

I think a spoiler said Chad has a brain tumor. . The actor is leaving the show. As a matter of fact, he has already left. They just tape ahead. We will have him into October, I think. But then I do not know if he will be re cast?? I'll miss Casey.

Oh...no...I thought they were planning to recast the character. I'll miss Casey Deidrick too.

Jaxann - Sonny's business partner - girl...don't even think it? Noooooo....we know that moron is gone already. If anyone know his last air date, I would love it mark it on my calendar. We'll celebrate.

Wouldn't it be awesome Will becomes Sonny's business partner, like Ricky suggested.

I'll be honest - I really don't care for the coffee house / night club combination. After a night of drinking/dancing, people get to nurse their hangovers with a cup of coffee in the morning? I don't mean to be rude or offend anyone. But, I don't get it!

I would have preferred a coffee house / book store or a cafe with pastries/sandwiches.

#24875   2013/07/29 06:13PM
    jaxann

Adrienne told Sonny that it was his fault she did it because he would not listen to her.

Isn't that crazy. To blame the person you want to Win over?

#24876   2013/07/29 06:15PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote kayhan:

Tigress what if Will takes Chads place as Sonny's partner. That could work you know he has the money that he could do it and if Chad has a brain tumor and dies who gets the money if he left that part of the business to no one.

OMG - I just wrote a post saying the same thing! Great minds think alike, eh Ricky?

#24877   2013/07/29 06:17PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann: Sonny said today that Sami was trying to keep Will from going to prison. We keep hearing things like that so often. I mean he was 14 ish, so would he go to prison? Would Days do this to us? Please tell me they will not. That is not acceptable. He is too sweet and innocent and vulnerable for prison. IF Chandler does leave, would they go that direction with his character?

That would kill me, Jaxann!!!

#24878   2013/07/29 06:18PM
    jaxann

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote kayhan:

Oh...no...I thought they were planning to recast the character. I'll miss Casey Deidrick too.

Jaxann - Sonny's business partner - girl...don't even think it? Noooooo....we know that moron is gone already. If anyone know his last air date, I would love it mark it on my calendar. We'll celebrate.

Wouldn't it be awesome Will becomes Sonny's business partner, like Ricky suggested.

I'll be honest - I really don't care for the coffee house / night club combination. After a night of drinking/dancing, people get to nurse their hangovers with a cup of coffee in the morning? I don't mean to be rude or offend anyone. But, I don't get it!

I would have preferred a coffee house / book store or a cafe with pastries/sandwiches.

I agree. I agree.

And no way is correct. No way. He will be all figured out and kicked to the curb where he and Adrienne can design her new home she will live in alone far far away.

#24879   2013/07/29 06:20PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann: Adrienne told Sonny that it was his fault she did it because he would not listen to her.

Isn't that crazy. To blame the person you want to Win over?

She certainly got his attention!!! Like Sonny said, there was nothing Sonny could have said that would have made a difference. Adrienne was hell bent on destroying WilSon and there was nothing anyone could say or do to stop her. I HATE ADRIENNE!!!

#24880   2013/07/29 06:21PM
    jaxann

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann: Sonny said today that Sami was trying to keep Will from going to prison. We keep hearing things like that so often. I mean he was 14 ish, so would he go to prison? Would Days do this to us? Please tell me they will not. That is not acceptable. He is too sweet and innocent and vulnerable for prison. IF Chandler does leave, would they go that direction with his character?

That would kill me, Jaxann!!!

DOOL better know that is unacceptable! Think of what happened to Nick. I am serious when I say it is not okay!

« 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list