List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 07:09AM, Views: 1077192, Replies: 28298
    « 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 » »| page:
    #24861   2013/07/29 05:17PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Tigress_Faith

Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote Tigress_Faith: Finally all caught up!!!

Str8 - thank you for all links to all the fan videos and fanfic. I really loved that fanfic "Conversation at Midnight." Actually, I love all of his/her stories.

Ricky - thank you for sharing pieces of your love story.

LuvWilson - Miss you!!! We haven't heard from you in a while - well, since you proposed marriage to Justin. Girl - we need to get Adrienne out of the way first.

Hoping for some cute, sweet, cuddly WilSon scenes tomorrow!!! They need to get away from Salem for at least a day to "reconnect" - not Smith Island. How about Green Mountain Lodge?

Hope everyone has a great evening.

Hugs!

Hi Tigress! I'm here...work has just been crazy bad and I was swamped this weekend. Just now catching up...14 more pages to go. Love ya and be back later!

Yay - there you are! Missed you so much. I thought you might be busy with work and family.

Love you too. Talk to you later.

#24862   2013/07/29 05:19PM
    kayhan

Watched the show today. I thought the whole episode was great. Everyone did a great job.

I did not like Adrienne at all. She was talking down to Will and Sonny and trying to justify her actions. But I still think she did it to hurt Will and break up him and Sonny. She could have waited and showed Justin the video before taking it to the police. She could have waited until the next day or at least until the school dedication was over and talked to Sonny - but no she took it upon herself to turn it over to the police without checking it out first.

I did not think Marge should have visited RAFE. He was in a coma at the time BERNARDI was shot so he has no idea about the shooting. He would not know anything about BERNARDI worked for Stefano on the side.

EJ and Sammy kissing just about made me sick. I would have rather seen Will and Sonny get a hug than to see EJami sucking face. Ugh.

#24863   2013/07/29 05:20PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann: I loved Sonny's conversation with Justin. Lots of love and respect there. Justin fussed at him as a father. But with love as the guiding force. Then Justin listened to his son. He loves Sonny enough to put Sonny first.

I loved how Sonny just stopped Justin and said," I love him! "

Me too, Jaxann. They definitely love and respect each other. You're absolutely right - he puts his Sonny and his happiness first. I also loved how Sonny stopped Justin with 'I love him, Dad.'

#24864   2013/07/29 05:22PM
    Rickyp30

Quote kayhan: Watched the show today. I thought the whole episode was great. Everyone did a great job.

I did not like Adrienne at all. She was talking down to Will and Sonny and trying to justify her actions. But I still think she did it to hurt Will and break up him and Sonny. She could have waited and showed Justin the video before taking it to the police. She could have waited until the next day or at least until the school dedication was over and talked to Sonny - but no she took it upon herself to turn it over to the police without checking it out first.

I did not think Marge should have visited RAFE. He was in a coma at the time BERNARDI was shot so he has no idea about the shooting. He would not know anything about BERNARDI worked for Stefano on the side.

EJ and Sammy kissing just about made me sick. I would have rather seen Will and Sonny get a hug than to see EJami sucking face. Ugh.

I agree that is my point about EJ and Sami its always about them cant they stop for 2 seconds and realize they are missing up Will and Sonny's live but to me Sami doesn't care all she cares about is herself and EJ. Its always about her.

#24865   2013/07/29 05:23PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote jaxann: I loved Sonny's conversation with Justin. Lots of love and respect there. Justin fussed at him as a father. But with love as the guiding force. Then Justin listened to his son. He loves Sonny enough to put Sonny first.

Jax you didn't like Nick and now you are saying he is cute gross yuck sick you need to see if you have a fever did you sit in the sun too long or have missed seeing Sonny and Will not kiss affected the brain

Ricky - we'll forgive Jaxann just this once for her slip-up. It better not happen again!

#24866   2013/07/29 05:29PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote kayhan:

But I did not like that Sonny still lied and said he was the only one who knew about the video. I am glad Chad spoke up.

That's a good point, Jaxann. I'm also glad that Chad was right there and he spoke up. Abigail tried to speak up too. I don't know if Abigail knowing about the video is going to come back to bite someone. I wish they had told Justin everything, including Abigail having seen the video.

#24867   2013/07/29 05:42PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote kayhan:

But I did not like that Sonny still lied and said he was the only one who knew about the video. I am glad Chad spoke up.

That's a good point, Jaxann. I'm also glad that Chad was right there and he spoke up. Abigail tried to speak up too. I don't know if Abigail knowing about the video is going to come back to bite someone. I wish they had told Justin everything, including Abigail having seen the video.

I meant to say, Kayhan. Sorry about that!

#24868   2013/07/29 05:51PM
    kayhan

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote kayhan:

I meant to say, Kayhan. Sorry about that!

That's OK Tigress. I'll forgive you LOL (I have done the same thing before too)

#24869   2013/07/29 05:57PM
    jaxann

Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote kayhan:

Im worried about Chad what you think is wrong with him. He started getting a headache when Abby wanted him to go see Dr he wouldn't I wonder why...

I think a spoiler said Chad has a brain tumor. . The actor is leaving the show. As a matter of fact, he has already left. They just tape ahead. We will have him into October, I think. But then I do not know if he will be re cast?? I'll miss Casey.

If Chad leaves, will Sonny get a new partner? Anyone think?

#24870   2013/07/29 05:57PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote kayhan: Watched the show today. I thought the whole episode was great. Everyone did a great job.

Kayhan - I agree with you about Adrienne - she said that she didn't need DEFENDING and that she didn't need to JUSTIFY her actions. I agree with Sonny - she WANTED to do it and she ENJOYED it.

Will trying to talk to Adrienne while trying so hard not to break down was so hard to watch. And Adrienne had the audacity to keep rolling her eyes!!!

Everyone seems to think quite highly of Bernardi, including Rafe. Rafe isn't going to be any help to Sami!!! He is going to be called in to testify for the prosecution, even though SAMI shot Bernardi to save Rafe's life. Absolutely ridiculous.

« 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list