List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/22 12:56PM, Views: 904699, Replies: 28130
    « 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 » »| page:
    #24851   2013/07/29 04:15PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    LuvWilSon

Quote Tigress_Faith: Finally all caught up!!!

Str8 - thank you for all links to all the fan videos and fanfic. I really loved that fanfic "Conversation at Midnight." Actually, I love all of his/her stories.

Ricky - thank you for sharing pieces of your love story.

LuvWilson - Miss you!!! We haven't heard from you in a while - well, since you proposed marriage to Justin. Girl - we need to get Adrienne out of the way first.

Hoping for some cute, sweet, cuddly WilSon scenes tomorrow!!! They need to get away from Salem for at least a day to "reconnect" - not Smith Island. How about Green Mountain Lodge?

Hope everyone has a great evening.

Hugs!

Hi Tigress! I'm here...work has just been crazy bad and I was swamped this weekend. Just now catching up...14 more pages to go. Love ya and be back later!

#24852   2013/07/29 04:15PM
    jaxann

I loved Sonny's conversation with Justin. Lots of love and respect there. Justin fussed at him as a father. But with love as the guiding force. Then Justin listened to his son. He loves Sonny enough to put Sonny first.

I loved how Sonny just stopped Justin and said," I love him! "

#24853   2013/07/29 04:19PM
    Rickyp30

Quote jaxann: I loved Sonny's conversation with Justin. Lots of love and respect there. Justin fussed at him as a father. But with love as the guiding force. Then Justin listened to his son. He loves Sonny enough to put Sonny first.

Jax you didn't like Nick and now you are saying he is cute gross yuck sick you need to see if you have a fever did you sit in the sun too long or have missed seeing Sonny and Will not kiss affected the brain

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/29 04:20PM
    #24854   2013/07/29 04:32PM
    jaxann

Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote jaxann: I loved Sonny's conversation with Justin. Lots of love and respect there. Justin fussed at him as a father. But with love as the guiding force. Then Justin listened to his son. He loves Sonny enough to put Sonny first.

Jax you didn't like Nick and now you are saying he is cute gross yuck sick you need to see if you have a fever did you sit in the sun too long or have missed seeing Sonny and Will not kiss affected the brain

Well I am having a glass of wine now because I was in shock.

But first I see Will all sweet and gorgeous and I want to console him. I see Sonny get all ticked off at that witch and he's all hot like that so I want to calm him. I see WilSon raising voices at each other and I cannot admit what I thought. I see Justin and he's pretty sexy. Then Nick is on and appears vulnerable and I just "forgot myself"

I feel like Sonny did when he found out Will learned he went to that Rave from his dear friend, Brent, instead of him.

#24855   2013/07/29 04:44PM
    Rickyp30

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Rickyp30:

But first I see Will all sweet and gorgeous and I want to console him. I see Sonny get all ticked off at that witch and he's all hot like that so I want to calm him. I see WilSon raising voices at each other and I cannot admit what I thought. I see Justin and he's pretty sexy. Then Nick is on and appears vulnerable and I just "forgot myself"

I feel like Sonny did when he found out Will learned he went to that Rave from his dear friend, Brent, instead of him.

I need a cold shower now thanks Jax get me thinking of WilSon getting all upset and yes Justin is really hot when he is mad also damn I need a cold shower again LOL

#24856   2013/07/29 04:55PM
    kayhan

But I did not like that Sonny still lied and said he was the only one who knew about the video. I am glad Chad spoke up.

#24857   2013/07/29 04:56PM
    Rickyp30

Quote kayhan:

But I did not like that Sonny still lied and said he was the only one who knew about the video. I am glad Chad spoke up.

Im worried about Chad what you think is wrong with him. He started getting a headache when Abby wanted him to go see Dr he wouldn't I wonder why...

#24858   2013/07/29 05:01PM
    kayhan

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Rickyp30:

I agree about hot Will and Sonny. But Nick will never be hot or SEXY to me. I felt sorry for him but that is about it. Brent I won't even discuss.

I agree with Tigress that Maggie and the other Horton women have all forgotten that Will is a Horton because they all defend and side with Nick and do not give Will any sympathy at all. I cannot stand Maggie or Jennifer or Julie. Hope I barely tolerate.

#24859   2013/07/29 05:06PM
    kayhan

Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote kayhan:

Im worried about Chad what you think is wrong with him. He started getting a headache when Abby wanted him to go see Dr he wouldn't I wonder why...

I think he hurt his head when he jumped in the lake at the 4th of July picnic and he may have a blood clot or something else wrong. He needs to have an MRI to make sure. I think he will end up in the hospital soon.

#24860   2013/07/29 05:15PM
    jaxann

Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Rickyp30:

I need a cold shower now thanks Jax get me thinking of WilSon getting all upset and yes Justin is really hot when he is mad also damn I need a cold shower again LOL

See. We are not responsible for our thoughts after watching WilSon. We are only human.

« 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list