List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1045328, Replies: 28284
    « 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 » »| page:
    #24841   2013/07/29 03:04PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    jaxann

And Will and Sonny all angry and frustrated and raising their voices at each other ....
    Seemed very HoT to me! Adrienne get lost and let these to blow off steam.

#24842   2013/07/29 03:06PM
    Rickyp30

But im still confused about Maggie's comment is she excusing what Adrienne is doing it doesn't make sense that she doesn't stick up for Will and she would for Nick

#24843   2013/07/29 03:09PM
    jaxann

Quote Rickyp30: But im still confused about Maggie's comment is she excusing what Adrienne is doing it doesn't make sense that she doesn't stick up for Will and she would for Nick

Exactly.

#24844   2013/07/29 03:26PM
    Rickyp30

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Rickyp30: But im still confused about Maggie's comment is she excusing what Adrienne is doing it doesn't make sense that she doesn't stick up for Will and she would for Nick

Exactly.

I just thought of something what if she isn't telling Maggie everything making it seem like she is innocent like she is doing to Justin. I bet she hasn't told Maggie how she has been talking bad about Will every chance she gets to you think that could be it...

#24845   2013/07/29 03:29PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann: I can't believe I'm saying this:

Nick was kind of, well, sort of CUTE when he was talking to Kate.
    Like sexy.

Oh gosh what has happened to me? All these emotions! But if I ever EVER and I mean EVEr say something like that about gag-Brent-gag then please someone come and shoot me!!! Right between the eyes!

Oh...Jaxann...I think the stress of seeing Will so sad is getting to you? So, I forgive you for using the words CUTE and SEXY to describe Nick.

I'm warning you - if you use such words to describe Brent, I'm not going to be as forgiving!!!

Love you!

#24846   2013/07/29 03:30PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann: And Will and Sonny all angry and frustrated and raising their voices at each other ....
    Seemed very HoT to me! Adrienne get lost and let these to blow off steam.

Exactly!!! Buzz off, Adrienne!

#24847   2013/07/29 03:33PM
    Tigress_Faith

Don't get me started on Maggie. The woman never gave a crap about Will. None of the Horton women (Hope, Jennifer, Maggie or Julie) ever gave a crap about Will - the only exception is Abigail. They all seem to forget that Will is a HORTON too!

It doesn't surprise me that she would side with Adrienne!!!

#24848   2013/07/29 03:36PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote jaxann:

Exactly.

I just thought of something what if she isn't telling Maggie everything making it seem like she is innocent like she is doing to Justin. I bet she hasn't told Maggie how she has been talking bad about Will every chance she gets to you think that could be it...

Ricky - it wouldn't make any difference. MAGGIE does not care about Will for some reason, she never did. During the whole Gabi/Nick fiasco, she was always Team Nick. I never cared for Maggie.

#24849   2013/07/29 03:38PM
    Rickyp30

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote jaxann:

Exactly.

Ricky - it wouldn't make any difference. MAGGIE does not care about Will for some reason, she never did. During the whole Gabi/Nick fiasco, she was always Team Nick. I never cared for Maggie.

Then she can rot with Adrienne now I know why I just love Marlene. She is the only one that cares for Will and Sonny just like Justin.

#24850   2013/07/29 03:58PM
    jaxann

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann: I can't believe I'm saying this:

Nick was kind of, well, sort of CUTE when he was talking to Kate.
    Like sexy.

Oh gosh what has happened to me? All these emotions! But if I ever EVER and I mean EVEr say something like that about gag-Brent-gag then please someone come and shoot me!!! Right between the eyes!

Oh...Jaxann...I think the stress of seeing Will so sad is getting to you? So, I forgive you for using the words CUTE and SEXY to describe Nick.

I'm warning you - if you use such words to describe Brent, I'm not going to be as forgiving!!!

Love you!

I do not know what came over me. Then I had this instant wave of guilt. Lol

Brent- he is gross. Never happen. Never. Not even after a bottle of wine!

« 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list