List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 01:06AM, Views: 1025537, Replies: 28267
    « 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 » »| page:
    #24831   2013/07/29 01:54PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Rickyp30

Kay I think I understand Justin's reaction ok his son is caught in the middle and instead of people being honest with him they all lied to him to protect Will. He is a lawyer they should of trusted him they didn't that had to hurt him even his own son didn't trust him. Justin is a dad he is going to feel hurt that all these people say they trust him but when it came to trusting him they didn't. If that had been me I would of reacted the same way I would of been mad and wouldn't of taken Sami's case back at all due to the fact they didn't trust me that is just me....

#24832   2013/07/29 02:17PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Today's episode. Jaxann I know you talked about the YT comments and I recommend you stick with JackManningTube's channel unless it's an older episode because he deletes the Will/Chandler haters on there.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 7.29.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOSxMhgXtaQ

Str8 at the end what did Maggie mean when she told Adrienne it has to get worse before it gets better do you think that it will get better with Sonny and her do you think its ruined between her and Sonny...

Ricky - From what Justin was telling EJami and what Adrienne was telling Maggie, it is being made to sound like Adrienne has been right all along - that Sonny is being dragged into Will's family's chaos. Since he has become involved with Will, he started concealing evidence, obstructing justice, breaking into the Kiriakis Mansion (Nick and Gabi's room) to steal information etc.

Obviously, the difference between Justin and Adrienne is that Justin is still Team WilSon. Adrienne, on the other hand, wants to use Will's family as an excuse to break up Will and Sonny. If it weren't Will's family, she would come up with something else - like Will lied to Sonny about AG and broke his heart or that Will almost got himself killed on Smith Island. How was it Will's fault that the mother of his child was married to an ex-convict and his former prison mate tried to murder him? When she found out that Will lied to Sonny about AG, she said that Will was "sorely lacking in the maturity department."
    Like I have said before, Sami shooting Bernardi is just a convenient excuse for Adrienne. Even though she helped Sonny break into Nick/Gabi's room, she had no qualms about throwing that back in Will's face to prove her point that Will was bad news - because of Will, Sonny was breaking-and-entering.

I'm honestly getting fed up with the writers continuing to portray Will as a screw-up, who cannot do anything right, AND who is always haunted by his past; unworthy of Sonny; and Sonny as deserving better and as always being dragged into Will and his family's drama.

I like to see something go wrong in Sonny's life and the cause is not Will!!!

#24833   2013/07/29 02:22PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Rickyp30: Kay I think I understand Justin's reaction ok his son is caught in the middle and instead of people being honest with him they all lied to him to protect Will. He is a lawyer they should of trusted him they didn't that had to hurt him even his own son didn't trust him. Justin is a dad he is going to feel hurt that all these people say they trust him but when it came to trusting him they didn't. If that had been me I would of reacted the same way I would of been mad and wouldn't of taken Sami's case back at all due to the fact they didn't trust me that is just me....

Ricky - that makes sense. Thank you. Justin is hurt that not only his clients but also his own son lied to him. As far as he is concerned, why they lied is irrelevant. He feels that everyone should have been up front with him. I agree with that. We all wanted Will to listen to Sonny and speak to Justin when Nick started blackmailing him to give up his baby.

I was confused by Justin's reactions, but what you're saying makes sense to me!!!

#24834   2013/07/29 02:33PM
    jaxann

Quote Str8tButEqual: Today's episode. Jaxann I know you talked about the YT comments and I recommend you stick with JackManningTube's channel unless it's an older episode because he deletes the Will/Chandler haters on there.

Yes, yes that is a great idea. Otherwise I let myself get all worked up and defensive. I don't even know why I let it bother me. That is nuts. I need to avoid reading certain places.
    But I do feel it has gotten slightly better and more people are starting to explain and support Will.

Thanks!

#24835   2013/07/29 02:44PM
    jaxann

Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Tigress_Faith: DOOL is ON - WilSon Day!!!

Justin just told Hope that he is no longer defending Sami.

WilSon are at their apartment. Will tells Sonny that Justin dropped her case.

Adrienne just showed up at WilSon's apartment.

UGH I wish Adrienne would just leave them alone.

I agree. She annoys me.

Kay you and me both I hated when she rolled her eyes at Will so disrespectful he was showing he really understood and was trying to be nice to me she was being a complete witch take out the W at the front and put in a B and that is what she is. I hope Sonny never forgives her and he and Will get married just to rub it in her face just to say see no matter what you do I am with this guy so you can either support me or not. I still stand by once Justin finds out all Adrienne has done to the 2 boys he is going to be mad if he didn't love Will and Sonny he wouldn't have taken the case which in the end he did that shows even though he was mad being lied too he understood and loves his son and Will. That tells me how much he loves Will.

The NERVE of that woman! Will actually defends her, Sonny yells him not to, AND SHE had the NERVE to say she doesn't need defending. Basically slapping Will in the face. Oh honey this is not the way to get Sonny to listen or forgive. Well of course she thinks there is nothing to forgive and wants to be right.
    Will calmly and sadly explains how he feels and she throws it in his face and rolls her eyes.
    This is not only about protecting Sonny and not liking Sami. She doesn't like Will and probably more so because Sonny chooses him.

She was rude and disgusting I tjiught

#24836   2013/07/29 02:47PM
    jaxann

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Tigress_Faith: Chad and Sonny are at WilSon's apartment. Will just returned.

Will says that he is not mad at Sonny but he is mad at Adrienne. Sonny says that he tried talking to Justin about taking his case but he doesn't think that Justin heard a word he said. Sonny says that if Sami ends up going to prison, he will never forgive himself.

Justin tells EJ that if he ever put his son in a situation like the one he did, he will come after him. He says that the Greeks did not invent revenge but instead made it into an art. Justin asks Sami is she could refrain from lying through her teeth, they could talk about the case. Justin also told EJami that Adrienne kept telling him that she was trouble, but he didn't believe her!

Thank you Tigress I appreciate your recaps.

You're welcome!!!

Alright you all can yell at me but I have to agree with Justin he shouldn't have been lied to and EJ and Sami lied to him and to Will im sorry the 2 that are in the middle here is Justin and Will. I feel sorry for Justin and Will they are the 2 that are getting the end games of Adrienne and EJ and Sami just my opinion

EJami only lied to Justin to protect Will!!!

I'm somewhat confused about Justin's reaction now that he knows why EJami lied to him.

I get that Justin has been hit with a lot all at once. He is trying to get his head around everything. Still, when he said that he was starting to see what Adrienne was telling him about Sami and how she would drag him into her chaos, I was confused.

It's like every time anything goes wrong, it's always EJami or Will's fault.

Adrienne thinks Sammy knew that it was BrrnardI in the room before she shot him so she thinks Sammy is guilty. Since no weapon (razor) was found this makes it clear to Adrienne about her guilt. Justin is probably thinking the same thing now that he sees the video that Sammy had an altercation with BernardI before the shooting.

Oh I am furious with that Adrienne!!!
    If Adrienne's real concern was Sonny, then she should have told her husband, the man who lives Sonny more than life, and let him help her decide what to do. She wanted to destroy Will an Sonny. Period.

#24837   2013/07/29 02:48PM
    Rickyp30

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

I agree. She annoys me.

Kay you and me both I hated when she rolled her eyes at Will so disrespectful he was showing he really understood and was trying to be nice to me she was being a complete witch take out the W at the front and put in a B and that is what she is. I hope Sonny never forgives her and he and Will get married just to rub it in her face just to say see no matter what you do I am with this guy so you can either support me or not. I still stand by once Justin finds out all Adrienne has done to the 2 boys he is going to be mad if he didn't love Will and Sonny he wouldn't have taken the case which in the end he did that shows even though he was mad being lied too he understood and loves his son and Will. That tells me how much he loves Will.

The NERVE of that woman! Will actually defends her, Sonny yells him not to, AND SHE had the NERVE to say she doesn't need defending. Basically slapping Will in the face. Oh honey this is not the way to get Sonny to listen or forgive. Well of course she thinks there is nothing to forgive and wants to be right.
    Will calmly and sadly explains how he feels and she throws it in his face and rolls her eyes.
    This is not only about protecting Sonny and not liking Sami. She doesn't like Will and probably more so because Sonny chooses him.

She was rude and disgusting I tjiught

Jax you go Girl lol

#24838   2013/07/29 02:50PM
    jaxann

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

I agree. She annoys me.

Ricky - I was totally disgusted with Adrienne when she she kept rolling her eyes when Will was talking to her. Will was trying to empathize with her, and all she could do was roll her eyes.

I hope Sonny never forgives her!!!

I can't wait for Adrienne to find out that Justin is representing Sami!

I have had it with Adrienne and her hideous outfits!!!

(Me throwing my pillow) I hate those out fits, too!

#24839   2013/07/29 02:55PM
    jaxann

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Rickyp30:

Str8 at the end what did Maggie mean when she told Adrienne it has to get worse before it gets better do you think that it will get better with Sonny and her do you think its ruined between her and Sonny...

Ricky - From what Justin was telling EJami and what Adrienne was telling Maggie, it is being made to sound like Adrienne has been right all along - that Sonny is being dragged into Will's family's chaos. Since he has become involved with Will, he started concealing evidence, obstructing justice, breaking into the Kiriakis Mansion (Nick and Gabi's room) to steal information etc.

Obviously, the difference between Justin and Adrienne is that Justin is still Team WilSon. Adrienne, on the other hand, wants to use Will's family as an excuse to break up Will and Sonny. If it weren't Will's family, she would come up with something else - like Will lied to Sonny about AG and broke his heart or that Will almost got himself killed on Smith Island. How was it Will's fault that the mother of his child was married to an ex-convict and his former prison mate tried to murder him? When she found out that Will lied to Sonny about AG, she said that Will was "sorely lacking in the maturity department."
    Like I have said before, Sami shooting Bernardi is just a convenient excuse for Adrienne. Even though she helped Sonny break into Nick/Gabi's room, she had no qualms about throwing that back in Will's face to prove her point that Will was bad news - because of Will, Sonny was breaking-and-entering.

I'm honestly getting fed up with the writers continuing to portray Will as a screw-up, who cannot do anything right, AND who is always haunted by his past; unworthy of Sonny; and Sonny as deserving better and as always being dragged into Will and his family's drama.

I like to see something go wrong in Sonny's life and the cause is not Will!!!

I guess it was Wills fault Sonny stole Uncle Vic's limo, too.
    (Me throwing a shoe this time)

#24840   2013/07/29 02:59PM
    jaxann

I can't believe I'm saying this:

Nick was kind of, well, sort of CUTE when he was talking to Kate.
    Like sexy.

Oh gosh what has happened to me? All these emotions! But if I ever EVER and I mean EVEr say something like that about gag-Brent-gag then please someone come and shoot me!!! Right between the eyes!

« 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list