List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/30 04:39AM, Views: 1002412, Replies: 28259
    « 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 » »| page:
    #24821   2013/07/29 01:27PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann: Thanks for up dates, Tigress.

I am now watching.

Omg. Will talking to Adrienne! So emotional. He is such a gentle soul.
    She is a witch. Rolled her eyes for sure. More than once! She hates him too. It is not just about Sami.

Oh and Sonny had those darn plans that remind me of jerk face

You're welcome, Jaxann!

Yeah - Will talking to Adrienne - anyone else in that situation would have just tore her to pieces, but not our Will.

Oh...yeah...Sonny holding those plans totally reminded me of Brent. I don't think I could have handled seeing Brent today, Will neither!!!

It would be nice if WilSon and Chad could work together in redesigning the coffee house. That would be awesome. Or Abigail could get involved too. They don't really need Brent and his "innovative bar designs."

#24822   2013/07/29 01:27PM
    Rickyp30

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Tigress_Faith: DOOL is ON - WilSon Day!!!

Justin just told Hope that he is no longer defending Sami.

WilSon are at their apartment. Will tells Sonny that Justin dropped her case.

Adrienne just showed up at WilSon's apartment.

UGH I wish Adrienne would just leave them alone.

I agree. She annoys me.

Kay you and me both I hated when she rolled her eyes at Will so disrespectful he was showing he really understood and was trying to be nice to me she was being a complete witch take out the W at the front and put in a B and that is what she is. I hope Sonny never forgives her and he and Will get married just to rub it in her face just to say see no matter what you do I am with this guy so you can either support me or not. I still stand by once Justin finds out all Adrienne has done to the 2 boys he is going to be mad if he didn't love Will and Sonny he wouldn't have taken the case which in the end he did that shows even though he was mad being lied too he understood and loves his son and Will. That tells me how much he loves Will.

#24823   2013/07/29 01:29PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote kayhan: I noticed

I noticed that now WilSon's apartment number on the door has changed to #15. The apartment across the hall is now #14. Why did they do that?

I didn't notice that, Kayhan. I wonder what that's about!

#24824   2013/07/29 01:30PM
    kayhan

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Tigress_Faith: Chad and Sonny are at WilSon's apartment. Will just returned.

Will says that he is not mad at Sonny but he is mad at Adrienne. Sonny says that he tried talking to Justin about taking his case but he doesn't think that Justin heard a word he said. Sonny says that if Sami ends up going to prison, he will never forgive himself.

Justin tells EJ that if he ever put his son in a situation like the one he did, he will come after him. He says that the Greeks did not invent revenge but instead made it into an art. Justin asks Sami is she could refrain from lying through her teeth, they could talk about the case. Justin also told EJami that Adrienne kept telling him that she was trouble, but he didn't believe her!

Thank you Tigress I appreciate your recaps.

You're welcome!!!

Alright you all can yell at me but I have to agree with Justin he shouldn't have been lied to and EJ and Sami lied to him and to Will im sorry the 2 that are in the middle here is Justin and Will. I feel sorry for Justin and Will they are the 2 that are getting the end games of Adrienne and EJ and Sami just my opinion

EJami only lied to Justin to protect Will!!!

I'm somewhat confused about Justin's reaction now that he knows why EJami lied to him.

I get that Justin has been hit with a lot all at once. He is trying to get his head around everything. Still, when he said that he was starting to see what Adrienne was telling him about Sami and how she would drag him into her chaos, I was confused.

It's like every time anything goes wrong, it's always EJami or Will's fault.

Adrienne thinks Sammy knew that it was BrrnardI in the room before she shot him so she thinks Sammy is guilty. Since no weapon (razor) was found this makes it clear to Adrienne about her guilt. Justin is probably thinking the same thing now that he sees the video that Sammy had an altercation with BernardI before the shooting.

#24825   2013/07/29 01:32PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote jaxann: Thanks for up dates, Tigress.

I am now watching.

Omg. Will talking to Adrienne! So emotional. He is such a gentle soul.
    She is a witch. Rolled her eyes for sure. More than once! She hates him too. It is not just about Sami.

Oh and Sonny had those darn plans that remind me of jerk face

The wife that of the cop that Sami shot is talking to Rafi trying to get him on her side

That's what Sami gets for trying to save Rafe's life!!! I thought I was going to throw up watching Rafe and Marge reminiscing about Joe Bernardi!!! Hope is right - Rafe will be called as a witness for the prosecution.

#24826   2013/07/29 01:32PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Rickyp30: Justin took her case yay

Yay Justin. Finally.

Adrienne is going to flip out when she finds out.

Oh...yeah...can't wait for her to find out the news!!!

#24827   2013/07/29 01:33PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Tigress_Faith: Chad and Sonny are at WilSon's apartment. Will just returned.

Will says that he is not mad at Sonny but he is mad at Adrienne. Sonny says that he tried talking to Justin about taking his case but he doesn't think that Justin heard a word he said. Sonny says that if Sami ends up going to prison, he will never forgive himself.

Justin tells EJ that if he ever put his son in a situation like the one he did, he will come after him. He says that the Greeks did not invent revenge but instead made it into an art. Justin asks Sami is she could refrain from lying through her teeth, they could talk about the case. Justin also told EJami that Adrienne kept telling him that she was trouble, but he didn't believe her!

You're welcome!!!

Thank you Tigress. I appreciate this. Cannot wait to see the whole show (only saw YT clips).

You're welcome, Kayhan!!!

#24828   2013/07/29 01:42PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

UGH I wish Adrienne would just leave them alone.

I agree. She annoys me.

Kay you and me both I hated when she rolled her eyes at Will so disrespectful he was showing he really understood and was trying to be nice to me she was being a complete witch take out the W at the front and put in a B and that is what she is. I hope Sonny never forgives her and he and Will get married just to rub it in her face just to say see no matter what you do I am with this guy so you can either support me or not. I still stand by once Justin finds out all Adrienne has done to the 2 boys he is going to be mad if he didn't love Will and Sonny he wouldn't have taken the case which in the end he did that shows even though he was mad being lied too he understood and loves his son and Will. That tells me how much he loves Will.

Ricky - I was totally disgusted with Adrienne when she she kept rolling her eyes when Will was talking to her. Will was trying to empathize with her, and all she could do was roll her eyes.

I hope Sonny never forgives her!!!

I can't wait for Adrienne to find out that Justin is representing Sami!

I have had it with Adrienne and her hideous outfits!!!

#24829   2013/07/29 01:44PM
    Rickyp30

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

You're welcome!!!

Thank you Tigress. I appreciate this. Cannot wait to see the whole show (only saw YT clips).

You're welcome, Kayhan!!!

It was a good show I was happy to see the boys go off on Adrienne about time someone puts her in her place

#24830   2013/07/29 01:44PM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

You're welcome!!!

Alright you all can yell at me but I have to agree with Justin he shouldn't have been lied to and EJ and Sami lied to him and to Will im sorry the 2 that are in the middle here is Justin and Will. I feel sorry for Justin and Will they are the 2 that are getting the end games of Adrienne and EJ and Sami just my opinion

EJami only lied to Justin to protect Will!!!

I'm somewhat confused about Justin's reaction now that he knows why EJami lied to him.

I get that Justin has been hit with a lot all at once. He is trying to get his head around everything. Still, when he said that he was starting to see what Adrienne was telling him about Sami and how she would drag him into her chaos, I was confused.

It's like every time anything goes wrong, it's always EJami or Will's fault.

Adrienne thinks Sammy knew that it was BrrnardI in the room before she shot him so she thinks Sammy is guilty. Since no weapon (razor) was found this makes it clear to Adrienne about her guilt. Justin is probably thinking the same thing now that he sees the video that Sammy had an altercation with BernardI before the shooting.

Oh...okay...I get what you're saying. Thank you!!! I was somewhat confused by Justin's reaction. What you're saying makes sense.

« 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list