List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/27 02:52AM, Views: 1035115, Replies: 28272
    « 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 » »| page:
    #24811   2013/07/29 11:12AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    jaxann

Thanks for up dates, Tigress.

I am now watching.

Omg. Will talking to Adrienne! So emotional. He is such a gentle soul.
    She is a witch. Rolled her eyes for sure. More than once! She hates him too. It is not just about Sami.

Oh and Sonny had those darn plans that remind me of jerk face

#24812   2013/07/29 11:32AM
    Rickyp30

Quote jaxann: Thanks for up dates, Tigress.

I am now watching.

Omg. Will talking to Adrienne! So emotional. He is such a gentle soul.
    She is a witch. Rolled her eyes for sure. More than once! She hates him too. It is not just about Sami.

Oh and Sonny had those darn plans that remind me of jerk face

The wife that of the cop that Sami shot is talking to Rafi trying to get him on her side

#24813   2013/07/29 11:51AM
    Rickyp30

Justin took her case yay

#24814   2013/07/29 12:21PM
    jaxann

Quote Rickyp30: Justin took her case yay

Yay Justin. Finally.

Adrienne is going to flip out when she finds out.

#24815   2013/07/29 12:27PM
    Str8tButEqual

Today's episode. Jaxann I know you talked about the YT comments and I recommend you stick with JackManningTube's channel unless it's an older episode because he deletes the Will/Chandler haters on there.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 7.29.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOSxMhgXtaQ

#24816   2013/07/29 12:41PM
    Rickyp30

Quote Str8tButEqual: Today's episode. Jaxann I know you talked about the YT comments and I recommend you stick with JackManningTube's channel unless it's an older episode because he deletes the Will/Chandler haters on there.

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 7.29.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOSxMhgXtaQ

Str8 at the end what did Maggie mean when she told Adrienne it has to get worse before it gets better do you think that it will get better with Sonny and her do you think its ruined between her and Sonny...

#24817   2013/07/29 01:09PM
    kayhan

I noticed

Quote Tigress_Faith: DOOL is ON - WilSon Day!!!

Justin just told Hope that he is no longer defending Sami.

WilSon are at their apartment. Will tells Sonny that Justin dropped her case.

Adrienne just showed up at WilSon's apartment.

I noticed that now WilSon's apartment number on the door has changed to #15. The apartment across the hall is now #14. Why did they do that?

#24818   2013/07/29 01:10PM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Tigress_Faith: DOOL is ON - WilSon Day!!!

Justin just told Hope that he is no longer defending Sami.

WilSon are at their apartment. Will tells Sonny that Justin dropped her case.

Adrienne just showed up at WilSon's apartment.

UGH I wish Adrienne would just leave them alone.

I agree. She annoys me.

#24819   2013/07/29 01:23PM
    kayhan

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Tigress_Faith: Chad and Sonny are at WilSon's apartment. Will just returned.

Will says that he is not mad at Sonny but he is mad at Adrienne. Sonny says that he tried talking to Justin about taking his case but he doesn't think that Justin heard a word he said. Sonny says that if Sami ends up going to prison, he will never forgive himself.

Justin tells EJ that if he ever put his son in a situation like the one he did, he will come after him. He says that the Greeks did not invent revenge but instead made it into an art. Justin asks Sami is she could refrain from lying through her teeth, they could talk about the case. Justin also told EJami that Adrienne kept telling him that she was trouble, but he didn't believe her!

Thank you Tigress I appreciate your recaps.

You're welcome!!!

Thank you Tigress. I appreciate this. Cannot wait to see the whole show (only saw YT clips).

#24820   2013/07/29 01:25PM
    kayhan

Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Tigress_Faith: Chad and Sonny are at WilSon's apartment. Will just returned.

Will says that he is not mad at Sonny but he is mad at Adrienne. Sonny says that he tried talking to Justin about taking his case but he doesn't think that Justin heard a word he said. Sonny says that if Sami ends up going to prison, he will never forgive himself.

Justin tells EJ that if he ever put his son in a situation like the one he did, he will come after him. He says that the Greeks did not invent revenge but instead made it into an art. Justin asks Sami is she could refrain from lying through her teeth, they could talk about the case. Justin also told EJami that Adrienne kept telling him that she was trouble, but he didn't believe her!

Thank you Tigress I appreciate your recaps.

You're welcome!!!

Alright you all can yell at me but I have to agree with Justin he shouldn't have been lied to and EJ and Sami lied to him and to Will im sorry the 2 that are in the middle here is Justin and Will. I feel sorry for Justin and Will they are the 2 that are getting the end games of Adrienne and EJ and Sami just my opinion

That is right. Sammy has always had a problem with telling the truth. E J is not much better.

« 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list