List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 01:06AM, Views: 1025767, Replies: 28267
    « 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 » »| page:
    #24791   2013/07/29 09:31AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Tigress_Faith

Sonny is talking to Chad and Abigail - Justin just showed up.

Sonny keeps telling Justin that he loves Will and that Sami did not know Bernardi when she shot him!!! Sonny looks so sad and upset.

Justin is asking if anyone else knows about the video. Sonny says no!!! Chad overhears the conversation and comes over to tell Justin that he shot the video.

Will is visiting Sami in prison.

#24792   2013/07/29 09:31AM
    jaxann

Quote Tigress_Faith: Sonny tells Adrienne that he thinks that she wanted to do what she did and that she enjoyed it.

Sonny says that he asked her not to choose between her and Will. Now that she has made her choice, he has made his choice.

He says 'good bye, mother' and leaves.

See Sonny is smart. He is only one who gets her true motive.

#24793   2013/07/29 09:32AM
    Rickyp30

Quote Tigress_Faith: Sonny tells Adrienne that he thinks that she wanted to do what she did and that she enjoyed it.

Sonny says that he asked her not to choose between her and Will. Now that she has made her choice, he has made his choice.

So he basically tells his mother to get out of his life next one he needs to tell that to is Brent and ill be happy.

#24794   2013/07/29 09:33AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann:

EXACTLY!!! She saw right through her!

#24795   2013/07/29 09:36AM
    jaxann

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:

But Justin does not get it ?? Is he defending Adrienne? Oh no!!! I can't take that! I love him.

#24796   2013/07/29 09:39AM
    Tigress_Faith

Justin asked Sonny that he lied to him again last night. Chad says he did to protect him.

Justin says that lying does not protect anyone!!!

Justin tells Chad to call EJ and get a lawyer.

Sonny tells Justin that Adrienne is the one that screwed this up and Justin says not to go there. Sonny says he is the one that screwed this up. But, Sonny tells Justin that this is killing Will - that it's tearing him up inside. He is begging Justin to help Sami.

#24797   2013/07/29 09:41AM
    Rickyp30

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:

But Justin does not get it ?? Is he defending Adrienne? Oh no!!! I can't take that! I love him.

Justin doesn't know everything Adrienne has done he is trying to stick by his wife you have to respect him for that. Once he finds out he is going to be very mad at her you know that as well as I do...

#24798   2013/07/29 09:41AM
    Tigress_Faith

Justin tells Sonny that he cannot represent someone that lied to him. Sonny says that she did not lie to protect herself - she lied to protect Will - exactly what Adrienne or Justin would have done. He is asking how he could turn his back on a woman who would do anything to keep her son out of prison?

#24799   2013/07/29 09:42AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:

I think Justin is trying to get his head around everything!!!

#24800   2013/07/29 09:44AM
    Tigress_Faith

EJami are talking in her cell - Justin just showed up!!!

« 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list