List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 07:09AM, Views: 1079716, Replies: 28298
    « 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 » »| page:
    #24771   2013/07/29 08:57AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    jaxann

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann: Okay I already said this. But it's really bothering me now!

When Will was being blackmailed by Nick, Sonny could have told his secret and said that Id nick continued, then he'd tell on Gabi and she'd probably go to jail and at least might lose custody. nick would have had to back off of the "will shot EJ plan" yes , Chad might have an assault charge. Big deal. (Will lose child or Chad Be on probation. No contest)

But if Sonny had told and stopped the blackmail. Then

Benardi would not have stolen evidence. Sami would not have gone after him so No video would exist!

Sami would not be in jail

Will would not be at risk about shooting EJ

hope and Roman would not be at risk

That is jut my thoughts! But I feel this is a huge life changing secret. And it's consequences are as big as a "lie about a baby"

I agree with you Jaxann. Like I have said before, it seems like Will is the only that ever gets blamed/punished for his mistakes/choices/decisions. Everyone else, including Sonny, gets away with everything.

Why did Sonny promise Chad that he would keep his secret about Gabi (literally minutes after telling Will that he could not imagine keeping a secret from Will, no matter who was asking)?

After raking Will over the coals for keeping a secret from him about AG, he has been keeping a secret from Will since November. I don't get it!!!

I honestly don't give flying fig about the legal ramifications!!!

I wonder how Will will feel when he finds out what Gabi did last Summer and that Sonny knew about it for months and didn't tell him, because he was protecting Chad.

I have read comments from people saying that Sonny is not obligated to tell Will what he knows about Gabi, because it doesn't involve Will or Sonny (unlike the secret Will was keeping from Sonny). Yet, Sonny felt obligated to tell Will about the affair between Rafe and Kate, because Kate was Will's grandmother and Will was having a baby with Gabi (who is Rafe's sister).

The whole thing is absurd!!!

I never understood how people could think that secret did not involve Wilson or affect them and so did not matter.
    Really.
    1. It is about the mother of Wills child who was okay allowing him to be blackmailed and forced to sign away rights. It could have stopped her.
    2. It caused fights between Wilson and affected their relationship. Sonny did like like her due to it and td Will to not be her friend and not trust her.
    3. Reveal if secret OnlY means Chad has an assault charge. He's be fine. He's a demira. It's a first offense. It was against Nick. At this point Nick would not even press charges. There would probably be no ramifications.

#24772   2013/07/29 08:57AM
    Rickyp30

Wills shooting of EJ is surfacing so he had to tell. I mean its coming back to haunt him at every turn we get him being black mailed sooner or later it was going to be found out just IMO. I mean it was getting to the point everyone was getting to know about it I mean Adrienne isn't a dumb lady. I mean do you really think she wouldn't of found out and used that against him. I mean Nick did I mean and I didn't find Nick smart any guy that can go to prison and be raped and think all gay guys are like that is missing a few screws in the head...

#24773   2013/07/29 08:57AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Rickyp30: So if you think about it. Gabi was responsible for the explosion that killed JJ and Abigail's dad she could be brought up on charges so I do agree Sonny could of used that against Nick. Unless he couldn't due to the fact he would be endangering chad for telling him that and chad would go to jail that would be the only reason I can see Sonny not telling

Yes, Sonny is supposedly protecting CHAD his partner and good friend. But I do not think Will would hurt Chad. I think will would keep the secret, too.

Agreed - I also think that Will deserves to know the truth about the mother of his child. It is up to Will to decide what he wants to do with the information. Of course, Will would not do anything to hurt Chad; and he will not turn Gabi into the police. But, he still deserves to know the truth.

Will DESERVES to know the truth no matter what I think. Sonny is the one who has continuously insisted on no secrets all the while he has kept this one.
    Will had asked Sonny repeatedly why he did not like Gabi and what did Gabi do. If Will were keeping this a secret from Sonny he would be severely criticized.
    Will is so forgiving. He would forgive Gabi. He would never get Chad in trouble. Never. So what is Sonny's justification in keeping this secret?

It makes no sense not to trust him. None.
    There has to be another reason writers do this.

So while I think the story line portrayed sonny as so very perfect at the beginning and we felt for him when Will was struggling and he was pining for him; they then made Sonny more realistic with flaws in his character.

And that is a good thing because we do not want one perfect person and one flawed!' (Although they are both pretty close to perfect)

It surprises me that some people think this is a non issue and that Sonny is correct in keeping the secret and continuously point out Wills insecurities and Say "they promised no secrets and will is not telling about his insecurity so he is keeping a secret!" And I read that over and over mainly on other places or YouTube. But I'm thinking his secret is so minor in that he's worried his boyfriend is giving up something whereas Sonny is keeping a huge secret that could have changed everything with blackmail.

Get this: !!!!!!!!
    If Sonny had used this secret to stop Nick, then Sami would have never gone after that evidence. No video would exist Will would not be at risk now! Sami would not be in jail!

This is a huge secret. sonny is wrong here.

I agree that Will should be told this secret. I know that technically it is Chad's secret to tell, but Sonny knows it and Will knows Sonny is not telling him something about Gabi. But for some reason this secret is being kept from Will and it DRIVES ME CRAZY. Sonny is so adamant about not keeping secrets from each other. But yet this is A BIG SECRET that Sonny is keeping from Will.

Sonny cant tell this secret its just like Marlene couldn't tell Will's secret. Chad needs to tell this secret that is the only right thing I understand how you feel but to be right Chad told this to Sonny and made Sonny swear not to tell anyone not even Will if he breaks his word Chad can go to prison and Sonny could face a lawsuit the law isn't something you can mess with here.

Ricky - I get what you're saying. For me, it goes back to Sonny's NO SECRETS RULE. Will told him about shooting EJ Demira when he was 14 years old, and how his father confessed and went to prison. That secret affects so many people (not just Will) - Will's own father, grandfather, aunt...yet Will trusted Sonny with the secret. I feel that Sonny should trust Will with the information.

I agree this is where these Writers suck they started with the actors making the promise no secrets yet they write in secrets so who is to blame the actors or the writers this is were I made the point that its not that Sonny and Will or the actors playing them its the dumb writers. They built the characters to act one way then half way through they changed them and we as fans like the actors and characters with the way they were built not with the secrets and the ones they are keeping from each other and that is why we are all upset. So I say we get upset at the dump writers they are the ones doing this to Sonny and Will. I just thought of something it may not be now to protect say Chad Sonny may not want to destroy the image since Gabi is Ari's mother Sonny delivered that baby. He loves that baby a lot has changed so now it may not be in self preservation of Chad it could be to protect Ari. He may have changed his look on Gabi and since he doesn't know the whole story and wasn't there he let it go he got Chad version. He never heard Gabi's take just my opinion.

This is how feel also Ricky because what does it exactly solve to keep blaming Sonny when it’s the writers that are failing the audience to give us some conclusion to this stupid secret. The writing for DOOL on that particular s/l has stalled completely so my anger towards that secret has stalled also. My main focus right now is the current s/l that we’re in which is Brent & the coffeehouse with Sami being in prison.

I do want Gabi's secret about her involvement with the kidnapping to be known but there's nothing we can do about until the writers do something with it.

#24774   2013/07/29 09:02AM
    Rickyp30

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Rickyp30: So if you think about it. Gabi was responsible for the explosion that killed JJ and Abigail's dad she could be brought up on charges so I do agree Sonny could of used that against Nick. Unless he couldn't due to the fact he would be endangering chad for telling him that and chad would go to jail that would be the only reason I can see Sonny not telling

Yes, Sonny is supposedly protecting CHAD his partner and good friend. But I do not think Will would hurt Chad. I think will would keep the secret, too.

Agreed - I also think that Will deserves to know the truth about the mother of his child. It is up to Will to decide what he wants to do with the information. Of course, Will would not do anything to hurt Chad; and he will not turn Gabi into the police. But, he still deserves to know the truth.

Will DESERVES to know the truth no matter what I think. Sonny is the one who has continuously insisted on no secrets all the while he has kept this one.
    Will had asked Sonny repeatedly why he did not like Gabi and what did Gabi do. If Will were keeping this a secret from Sonny he would be severely criticized.
    Will is so forgiving. He would forgive Gabi. He would never get Chad in trouble. Never. So what is Sonny's justification in keeping this secret?

So while I think the story line portrayed sonny as so very perfect at the beginning and we felt for him when Will was struggling and he was pining for him; they then made Sonny more realistic with flaws in his character.

And that is a good thing because we do not want one perfect person and one flawed!' (Although they are both pretty close to perfect)

It surprises me that some people think this is a non issue and that Sonny is correct in keeping the secret and continuously point out Wills insecurities and Say "they promised no secrets and will is not telling about his insecurity so he is keeping a secret!" And I read that over and over mainly on other places or YouTube. But I'm thinking his secret is so minor in that he's worried his boyfriend is giving up something whereas Sonny is keeping a huge secret that could have changed everything with blackmail.

If Sonny had used this secret to stop Nick, then Sami would have never gone after that evidence. No video would exist Will would not be at risk now! Sami would not be in jail!

I agree that Will should be told this secret. I know that technically it is Chad's secret to tell, but Sonny knows it and Will knows Sonny is not telling him something about Gabi. But for some reason this secret is being kept from Will and it DRIVES ME CRAZY. Sonny is so adamant about not keeping secrets from each other. But yet this is A BIG SECRET that Sonny is keeping from Will.

Sonny cant tell this secret its just like Marlene couldn't tell Will's secret. Chad needs to tell this secret that is the only right thing I understand how you feel but to be right Chad told this to Sonny and made Sonny swear not to tell anyone not even Will if he breaks his word Chad can go to prison and Sonny could face a lawsuit the law isn't something you can mess with here.

Ricky - I get what you're saying. For me, it goes back to Sonny's NO SECRETS RULE. Will told him about shooting EJ Demira when he was 14 years old, and how his father confessed and went to prison. That secret affects so many people (not just Will) - Will's own father, grandfather, aunt...yet Will trusted Sonny with the secret. I feel that Sonny should trust Will with the information.

I agree this is where these Writers suck they started with the actors making the promise no secrets yet they write in secrets so who is to blame the actors or the writers this is were I made the point that its not that Sonny and Will or the actors playing them its the dumb writers. They built the characters to act one way then half way through they changed them and we as fans like the actors and characters with the way they were built not with the secrets and the ones they are keeping from each other and that is why we are all upset. So I say we get upset at the dump writers they are the ones doing this to Sonny and Will. I just thought of something it may not be now to protect say Chad Sonny may not want to destroy the image since Gabi is Ari's mother Sonny delivered that baby. He loves that baby a lot has changed so now it may not be in self preservation of Chad it could be to protect Ari. He may have changed his look on Gabi and since he doesn't know the whole story and wasn't there he let it go he got Chad version. He never heard Gabi's take just my opinion.

This is how feel also Ricky because what does it exactly solve to keep blaming Sonny when it’s the writers that are failing the audience to give us some conclusion to this stupid secret. The writing for DOOL on that particular s/l has stalled completely so my anger towards that secret has stalled also. My main focus right now is the current s/l that we’re in which is Brent & the coffeehouse with Sami being in prison.

I do want Gabi's secret about her involvement with the kidnapping to be known but there's nothing we can do about until the writers do something with it.

Amen Str8 Im not trying to be a jerk I know nothing about this secret that Sonny has just that he hated Gabi. I didn't know about it till you all explained it to me. Im sorry I really am but I am like you Str8 I cant get upset cause the writers failed in keeping with the no secrets between Will and Sonny they can go back to that and fix and I would love them to do that I would give everything I have to see that. I hate seeing Will and Sonny self destruct im happy to see that they aren't forgiving Adrienne that means we are maybe going back to what Sonny and Will were before all this garbage was. I can only hope and see what happens.

#24775   2013/07/29 09:04AM
    Tigress_Faith

DOOL is ON - WilSon Day!!!

Justin just told Hope that he is no longer defending Sami.

WilSon are at their apartment. Will tells Sonny that Justin dropped her case.

Adrienne just showed up at WilSon's apartment.

#24776   2013/07/29 09:07AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Tigress_Faith: DOOL is ON - WilSon Day!!!

UGH I wish Adrienne would just leave them alone.

#24777   2013/07/29 09:08AM
    Rickyp30

Quote Tigress_Faith: DOOL is ON - WilSon Day!!!

its 11 here don't come on till 1 have 2 hours wahaa

#24778   2013/07/29 09:09AM
    Tigress_Faith

Justin tells Hope that even though he is no longer defending Sami, he is still interested.

Hope asks if this is personal - if he is punishing Sami because he lied to her. Justin says that he is starting to think that his wife is not wrong!!!

#24779   2013/07/29 09:12AM
    Tigress_Faith

Adrienne is just repeating herself - that Sami shot a cop and then lied about it. She already knew Bernardi and hated him. Not only that, she dragged Sonny into it. What was she supposed to do, but protect her son!!!

Will says that Sami has done many things to protect him too. Sonny tells Will not to defend Adrienne!!!

#24780   2013/07/29 09:13AM
    jaxann

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:

I agree. I think it's more plot driven than character driven. But on the same token if most people Cut Sonny slack here for not telling Will, then I think they should not give Will such a hard time for not telling about his "insecurities". But every site you visit, especially Tube, has people slamming Will. "When is he going to be honest" "when will he stop keeping secrets? Hasn't he learned?" "Here we go any. will wont talk". "Will is ruining everything". It frustrates so then I feel I go in defensive mode (NOT on HERE)
    And my all time most irritating, " Poor Sonny. He has proven his love. What more can he do!"

Um.
    1 be honest himself. 2 not go out all night without telling whe saying he did not want to. 3. Pay attention to the man you know is insecure who is being attacked by his mom. 4. Tell his friend not to disrespect his relationship. And that you are where you want to be And actually mean it

Just my opinion and its because I read too much other comments. So thanks for listening!

I know Sonny is amazing and Will is lucky. And Sonny is lucky. And Tney will get stronger. It is just a double standard out there.

« 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list