List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 01:06AM, Views: 1021555, Replies: 28267
    « 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 » »| page:
    #24761   2013/07/29 08:04AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Rickyp30

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann: Ricky.
    Yes Sonny has been very patient and waited for Will to come to terms with who he was and then to fall in love with him. It was painful to watch at times for me. But I knew Will would end up head over heals in love.

I do NOT think I would be concerned or disappointed if Sonny had been planning that day with Chad instead of Will or if Sonny had appeared to leave Will put to go sit with Chad because the coffee house is Sonny's project (and chads)

So that tells me that My REAL ISSUE is that it was Brent. And since I know Sonny doesn't have any romantic feelings about Brent, I shod not be so disappointed. But I ThiNK it's because Brent has made it clear he thinks Sonny is "insane" to be with Will and Ari. (Brent's word) plus he kept pushing Sonny to go out and he told Will Sonny was giving up everything. I feel like it was that Brent was the one Sonny turned to that bothered me. If it had been T who had started a design business I would not care or if it had been AnyOne who did not insult their relationship. I would not care for Sonny to exclude Will. I only care because it is Brent. Honestly I think that Will would have been fine if it had just been chad, too. He is CAUTIOUS I'd Brent.

But I know that that is just because I don't like Brent's words to Wilson. And I know lots if people think Brent has said and done NOTHING inappropriate or rude and that is okay because it may be that I am just too sensitive to his comments and they are innocent. We will see. It's really just MY PRoBLeM. And my issues.

Anyway. I do think that some people feel like Sonny has been through so much waiting for Will, that he is justified now in all his choices and thats he has proven he loved Will so at this point Will should know it and Sonny should be able to do anything he desires because he really loves Will.
    I just think, that both characters are wonderful an BOTH make mistakes.

After all. Sonny is older. He had time to come out and experience his life and he said it was not easy. He had relationships and kissed other men and had sex. He has grown and learned. WILL was just realizing and accepting who he was and already falling In love. Will was terrified to work with Sonny be aide Sonny and his friends could tell he was gay and he was not ready to face it. Then, He did not get to date and be with men and learn to be proud and confident. He basically went straight into a relationship with an older, more experienced, confident man.

I agree that for me it has more to do with Brent’s attitude to WilSon’s relationship that pisses me off. He seemed like he accepted Sonny’s decision not to go to the Rave that first day but then he later called to push the issue. Then he came into the coffee house acting a little smug about knowing about the liquor license.

showing up at Wilson's apartment the next morning with the watch; he knew Will did not already know. How? Because Will did not say he didn't know. He just said that the watch has fallen off before and asked if they had fun. Will acted to me like he played as if he knew already And possibly his only surprise was that the watch had not been missed. But Brent knew Will did not know or he would not have covered himself by then running straight to Sonny to tell him "oh I told Will about the Rave, you don't mind do you?"

So I Felt like he knew and wanted to Tell Will first to "get" to him. So, why? I understand he pushes sonny because he wants to prove his point that Sonny it is just "a temporary adventure". But why say anything to Will?

If sonny knew Brent said things he has said, I think he would set him straight and. I would be happy. And Will. Lol

Right - also, why did Brent go back to the coffee house after dropping off the watch at WilSon's apartment. He went there to tell Sonny that he dropped off the watch at WilSon's apartment. Made no sense!!!

About Sonny going to the Rave after telling Will that "there is no place he would rather be," I don't get it!!! I just hate that Brent finally got to him. And, by going to the Rave, he confirmed Will's theory that he is keeping Sonny from the life he wants or whatever.

Also, I think that Sonny should have left a note for Will saying that he was going to the Rave. If Will had woken up in the middle of the night and saw that Sonny was not there, he would have been really worried. I would not have been okay with it. I'm not sure if it's just me or if it's just another one of those things that only bother women.

Tigress my BF goes out many times and I crash with him still out and I don't worry I know that if he needs something he will call I trust him. I know Will trust him.

Wow - for me it's not a matter of trust. It's an issue of RESPECT. If I were in a relationship, I would want to know when my partner is coming home (approximately) and if he isn't coming home, I would expect that he calls and lets me know.

Jaxann, Str8, Kayhan - help me out here? Would you be okay with it?

Tigress: I agree with you. I think Sonny should have left Will a note or at least texted him to let him know where he was, that he had decided to go to the Rave after all. What if something would have happened to Sonny - Will would not have known anything about it. What if something would have happened to Arianna during the night - Will would have been worried sick that Sonny was not there and he did not know hot to get ahold of him.

Thank you, Kayhan!!! I was thinking along the same lines. Will and Sonny are partners, and they have a responsibility to each other and their baby girl. They aren't just roommates.

Lets forget about the idiot Brent and Adrienne and get our boys back to being themselves I think we all can agree on that I vote for that anyways.

#24762   2013/07/29 08:07AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann: I thought a new character arrives before too long as a bartender?
    Anyone heard that?
    Maybe for a set up with Gabi?

Here are some characters that we haven’t seen yet and it’s possible that DOOL changed their minds about bringing to the show.

The movers never showed up in June
    daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8897625&t=8773625
    3/5 UPDATE:
    2 Male Movers (U/5s)
    Tape Date: 3/11/13
    Air Date: June
    Roles: 2 blue-collar furniture movers, who are strong actors. 30s to 40s, any ethnicity. These are guy, guys who are good at their job.

The barista still can be possible with Sonny’s renovation project.
    Source Jason47
    daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8921314&t=8773625
    Male Barista (Recurring U/5 and Extra)
    Tape Date: TBA
    Air Date: TBA
    Role: Handsome Male Barista! Early to mid 20's, (College age,) in great shape! STRONG actor, any ethnicity. This role will recur as an extra AND under five as written.

I was thinking that the two men as furniture movers were the ones that helped remove the portrait of Stefano and put up the portrait of Sammy/EJ. The male bar worker I thought was the guy working at the coffee house the other day - can't remember if it was when Brent and Will were there or if it was when Adrienne was there. Anyway there was a guy with BLONDE hair working behind the counter. Unless the one you are talking about is for the club they are going to have...

That’s a good point about the movers although then they were wrong in saying that it was going to air in June because I assumed that the movers would be for WilSon.

I’m unsure about the barista and it could be the one you’re talking about. I hardly focus on the extras that mill around if WilSon is there.

I don't notice extras either when WilSon is on ok Str8 here is what I thought to help both boys all of you can voice opinions. Will takes over as manager of running coffee house making deposits getting changes and that for the bar and coffee house he sets up the coffee house and gets the bar ready for Sonny and the night Sonny comes in around 2 to be with Will for 2 hours he and Will discuss how the day was the business and the deposits Chad runs the coffee house on the weekends both boys have the weekends off and to themselves. During the week Gabi takes care of baby and when Will is in class Chad runs coffee house. At this time since neither boy forgives Adrienne Sonny asks Will to marry him he says yes. Will decides to take Sonny to Madrid for a honeymoon and tells Justin and Marlene Justin gives Will 1700 and Marlene gives 1700 then Kate and EJ give each 1000 to help the boys have a awesome honeymoon. That is my story. LOL what you all think

That sounds awesome Ricky. I would actually love it if Will becomes more involved with the coffee shop considering we don’t know what’s going to happen with Chad now that the actor Casey who plays him is leaving the show.

#24763   2013/07/29 08:11AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote kayhan:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Rickyp30: So if you think about it. Gabi was responsible for the explosion that killed JJ and Abigail's dad she could be brought up on charges so I do agree Sonny could of used that against Nick. Unless he couldn't due to the fact he would be endangering chad for telling him that and chad would go to jail that would be the only reason I can see Sonny not telling

Yes, Sonny is supposedly protecting CHAD his partner and good friend. But I do not think Will would hurt Chad. I think will would keep the secret, too.

Agreed - I also think that Will deserves to know the truth about the mother of his child. It is up to Will to decide what he wants to do with the information. Of course, Will would not do anything to hurt Chad; and he will not turn Gabi into the police. But, he still deserves to know the truth.

Will DESERVES to know the truth no matter what I think. Sonny is the one who has continuously insisted on no secrets all the while he has kept this one.
    Will had asked Sonny repeatedly why he did not like Gabi and what did Gabi do. If Will were keeping this a secret from Sonny he would be severely criticized.
    Will is so forgiving. He would forgive Gabi. He would never get Chad in trouble. Never. So what is Sonny's justification in keeping this secret?

It makes no sense not to trust him. None.
    There has to be another reason writers do this.

So while I think the story line portrayed sonny as so very perfect at the beginning and we felt for him when Will was struggling and he was pining for him; they then made Sonny more realistic with flaws in his character.

And that is a good thing because we do not want one perfect person and one flawed!' (Although they are both pretty close to perfect)

It surprises me that some people think this is a non issue and that Sonny is correct in keeping the secret and continuously point out Wills insecurities and Say "they promised no secrets and will is not telling about his insecurity so he is keeping a secret!" And I read that over and over mainly on other places or YouTube. But I'm thinking his secret is so minor in that he's worried his boyfriend is giving up something whereas Sonny is keeping a huge secret that could have changed everything with blackmail.

Get this: !!!!!!!!
    If Sonny had used this secret to stop Nick, then Sami would have never gone after that evidence. No video would exist Will would not be at risk now! Sami would not be in jail!

This is a huge secret. sonny is wrong here.

I agree that Will should be told this secret. I know that technically it is Chad's secret to tell, but Sonny knows it and Will knows Sonny is not telling him something about Gabi. But for some reason this secret is being kept from Will and it DRIVES ME CRAZY. Sonny is so adamant about not keeping secrets from each other. But yet this is A BIG SECRET that Sonny is keeping from Will.

I agree with you, Kayhan. I feel the same way.

Remember when Will first out that Gabi was pregnant, and Nick had told Will and Gabi not to let anyone yet until yet, especially Sonny. It was the same day that WilSon had a quickie and said "I love you" to each other the first time. Anyway, when Sonny asked Will what was wrong, Will told him that he couldn't tell Sonny because he made a promise to Gabi that he would not tell anyone. Sonny told Will that he could not imagine keeping anything from Will, no matter who was asking. Minutes later, he promised Chad that he would keep his secret about Gabi. This really irritates me - the double standard.

#24764   2013/07/29 08:17AM
    Rickyp30

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Rickyp30: So if you think about it. Gabi was responsible for the explosion that killed JJ and Abigail's dad she could be brought up on charges so I do agree Sonny could of used that against Nick. Unless he couldn't due to the fact he would be endangering chad for telling him that and chad would go to jail that would be the only reason I can see Sonny not telling

Yes, Sonny is supposedly protecting CHAD his partner and good friend. But I do not think Will would hurt Chad. I think will would keep the secret, too.

Agreed - I also think that Will deserves to know the truth about the mother of his child. It is up to Will to decide what he wants to do with the information. Of course, Will would not do anything to hurt Chad; and he will not turn Gabi into the police. But, he still deserves to know the truth.

Will DESERVES to know the truth no matter what I think. Sonny is the one who has continuously insisted on no secrets all the while he has kept this one.
    Will had asked Sonny repeatedly why he did not like Gabi and what did Gabi do. If Will were keeping this a secret from Sonny he would be severely criticized.
    Will is so forgiving. He would forgive Gabi. He would never get Chad in trouble. Never. So what is Sonny's justification in keeping this secret?

So while I think the story line portrayed sonny as so very perfect at the beginning and we felt for him when Will was struggling and he was pining for him; they then made Sonny more realistic with flaws in his character.

And that is a good thing because we do not want one perfect person and one flawed!' (Although they are both pretty close to perfect)

It surprises me that some people think this is a non issue and that Sonny is correct in keeping the secret and continuously point out Wills insecurities and Say "they promised no secrets and will is not telling about his insecurity so he is keeping a secret!" And I read that over and over mainly on other places or YouTube. But I'm thinking his secret is so minor in that he's worried his boyfriend is giving up something whereas Sonny is keeping a huge secret that could have changed everything with blackmail.

If Sonny had used this secret to stop Nick, then Sami would have never gone after that evidence. No video would exist Will would not be at risk now! Sami would not be in jail!

I agree that Will should be told this secret. I know that technically it is Chad's secret to tell, but Sonny knows it and Will knows Sonny is not telling him something about Gabi. But for some reason this secret is being kept from Will and it DRIVES ME CRAZY. Sonny is so adamant about not keeping secrets from each other. But yet this is A BIG SECRET that Sonny is keeping from Will.

I agree with you, Kayhan. I feel the same way.

Remember when Will first out that Gabi was pregnant, and Nick had told Will and Gabi not to let anyone yet until yet, especially Sonny. It was the same day that WilSon had a quickie and said "I love you" to each other the first time. Anyway, when Sonny asked Will what was wrong, Will told him that he couldn't tell Sonny because he made a promise to Gabi that he would not tell anyone. Sonny told Will that he could not imagine keeping anything from Will, no matter who was asking. Minutes later, he promised Chad that he would keep his secret about Gabi. This really irritates me - the double standard.

I maybe wrong and its not the first time but since Chad is leaving we may see this secret revealed and the 2 boys grow stronger yet and see Gabi leave too. This sets up where 2 boys get married go to Spain for honeymoon and raise Ari.. I love my version. I thank you all for helping me write it lol we give it to DOOL and get rich LOL. The writers did that to each actor that is were they build them up and change them and make them go against what they were built upon that is what all of were complaining about remember that it was not in their characters to do that. And the writers are still doing it to the boys that is whats so frustrating...

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/29 08:22AM
    #24765   2013/07/29 08:31AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann: Okay I already said this. But it's really bothering me now!

When Will was being blackmailed by Nick, Sonny could have told his secret and said that Id nick continued, then he'd tell on Gabi and she'd probably go to jail and at least might lose custody. nick would have had to back off of the "will shot EJ plan" yes , Chad might have an assault charge. Big deal. (Will lose child or Chad Be on probation. No contest)

But if Sonny had told and stopped the blackmail. Then

Benardi would not have stolen evidence. Sami would not have gone after him so No video would exist!

Sami would not be in jail

Will would not be at risk about shooting EJ

hope and Roman would not be at risk

That is jut my thoughts! But I feel this is a huge life changing secret. And it's consequences are as big as a "lie about a baby"

I agree with you Jaxann. Like I have said before, it seems like Will is the only that ever gets blamed/punished for his mistakes/choices/decisions. Everyone else, including Sonny, gets away with everything.

Why did Sonny promise Chad that he would keep his secret about Gabi (literally minutes after telling Will that he could not imagine keeping a secret from Will, no matter who was asking)?

After raking Will over the coals for keeping a secret from him about AG, he has been keeping a secret from Will since November. I don't get it!!!

I honestly don't give flying fig about the legal ramifications!!!

I wonder how Will will feel when he finds out what Gabi did last Summer and that Sonny knew about it for months and didn't tell him, because he was protecting Chad.

I have read comments from people saying that Sonny is not obligated to tell Will what he knows about Gabi, because it doesn't involve Will or Sonny (unlike the secret Will was keeping from Sonny). Yet, Sonny felt obligated to tell Will about the affair between Rafe and Kate, because Kate was Will's grandmother and Will was having a baby with Gabi (who is Rafe's sister).

The whole thing is absurd!!!

#24766   2013/07/29 08:38AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:

Sonny cant tell this secret its just like Marlene couldn't tell Will's secret. Chad needs to tell this secret that is the only right thing I understand how you feel but to be right Chad told this to Sonny and made Sonny swear not to tell anyone not even Will if he breaks his word Chad can go to prison and Sonny could face a lawsuit the law isn't something you can mess with here.

Ricky - I get what you're saying. For me, it goes back to Sonny's NO SECRETS RULE. Will told him about shooting EJ Demira when he was 14 years old, and how his father confessed and went to prison. That secret affects so many people (not just Will) - Will's own father, grandfather, aunt...yet Will trusted Sonny with the secret. I feel that Sonny should trust Will with the information.

#24767   2013/07/29 08:40AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:

Actually Sonny cant open his mouth if you remember he asked Justin and he was told to drop it therefore legally Sonny cant say anything if he does he can be in just as much trouble as Chad. That is why Justin told his son to stay out of it that law is a 2 edge sword sometimes and if Sonny had used this against Nick he would of known that Chad said something and would of sued both Sonny and Chad causing them to both lose the coffee house and facing prison that was why Chad said Sonny couldn't say a word if he did. Chad knew Sonny could be in trouble and could lose everything. Will wouldn't leave Sonny but a lawsuit would of been a worse thing for both Will and Sonny leaving them broke. Nick would of done that and he was the type to do just that he didn't care one way or the other...

I don't think Sonny could have been in trouble because he never signed an agreement not to tell. Only Chad did. Justin was protecting his client, Chad when he told Sonny to keep the secret.

I think

Agreed!!! Justin was looking out for his client, Chad.

#24768   2013/07/29 08:42AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Yes Sonny has been very patient and waited for Will to come to terms with who he was and then to fall in love with him. It was painful to watch at times for me. But I knew Will would end up head over heals in love.

I do NOT think I would be concerned or disappointed if Sonny had been planning that day with Chad instead of Will or if Sonny had appeared to leave Will put to go sit with Chad because the coffee house is Sonny's project (and chads)

So that tells me that My REAL ISSUE is that it was Brent. And since I know Sonny doesn't have any romantic feelings about Brent, I shod not be so disappointed. But I ThiNK it's because Brent has made it clear he thinks Sonny is "insane" to be with Will and Ari. (Brent's word) plus he kept pushing Sonny to go out and he told Will Sonny was giving up everything. I feel like it was that Brent was the one Sonny turned to that bothered me. If it had been T who had started a design business I would not care or if it had been AnyOne who did not insult their relationship. I would not care for Sonny to exclude Will. I only care because it is Brent. Honestly I think that Will would have been fine if it had just been chad, too. He is CAUTIOUS I'd Brent.

But I know that that is just because I don't like Brent's words to Wilson. And I know lots if people think Brent has said and done NOTHING inappropriate or rude and that is okay because it may be that I am just too sensitive to his comments and they are innocent. We will see. It's really just MY PRoBLeM. And my issues.

Anyway. I do think that some people feel like Sonny has been through so much waiting for Will, that he is justified now in all his choices and thats he has proven he loved Will so at this point Will should know it and Sonny should be able to do anything he desires because he really loves Will.

After all. Sonny is older. He had time to come out and experience his life and he said it was not easy. He had relationships and kissed other men and had sex. He has grown and learned. WILL was just realizing and accepting who he was and already falling In love. Will was terrified to work with Sonny be aide Sonny and his friends could tell he was gay and he was not ready to face it. Then, He did not get to date and be with men and learn to be proud and confident. He basically went straight into a relationship with an older, more experienced, confident man.

I agree that for me it has more to do with Brent’s attitude to WilSon’s relationship that pisses me off. He seemed like he accepted Sonny’s decision not to go to the Rave that first day but then he later called to push the issue. Then he came into the coffee house acting a little smug about knowing about the liquor license.

showing up at Wilson's apartment the next morning with the watch; he knew Will did not already know. How? Because Will did not say he didn't know. He just said that the watch has fallen off before and asked if they had fun. Will acted to me like he played as if he knew already And possibly his only surprise was that the watch had not been missed. But Brent knew Will did not know or he would not have covered himself by then running straight to Sonny to tell him "oh I told Will about the Rave, you don't mind do you?"

So I Felt like he knew and wanted to Tell Will first to "get" to him. So, why? I understand he pushes sonny because he wants to prove his point that Sonny it is just "a temporary adventure". But why say anything to Will?

If sonny knew Brent said things he has said, I think he would set him straight and. I would be happy. And Will. Lol

Right - also, why did Brent go back to the coffee house after dropping off the watch at WilSon's apartment. He went there to tell Sonny that he dropped off the watch at WilSon's apartment. Made no sense!!!

About Sonny going to the Rave after telling Will that "there is no place he would rather be," I don't get it!!! I just hate that Brent finally got to him. And, by going to the Rave, he confirmed Will's theory that he is keeping Sonny from the life he wants or whatever.

Also, I think that Sonny should have left a note for Will saying that he was going to the Rave. If Will had woken up in the middle of the night and saw that Sonny was not there, he would have been really worried. I would not have been okay with it. I'm not sure if it's just me or if it's just another one of those things that only bother women.

Tigress my BF goes out many times and I crash with him still out and I don't worry I know that if he needs something he will call I trust him. I know Will trust him.

Wow - for me it's not a matter of trust. It's an issue of RESPECT. If I were in a relationship, I would want to know when my partner is coming home (approximately) and if he isn't coming home, I would expect that he calls and lets me know.

My husband and I both go out on occasion separately. It is fine. BUT if He Ever went Without Telling me first or at very least leaving me a note. I would be pissed. I would especially. Be pissed if a girl came to my house that morning and let me know he had left a watch and that they had a great time while She Knew I had not Known yet from my own husband.

And Brent did known that Will did not already know. He said he was returning the watch that must have slipped off in his car last night. Will did not act surprised. Will did not say he did not ready know. Will went along with it and he said "it's happened before" and" did you have fun". Them Brent went straight to Sonny and said "I told Will about the Rave, you don't mind do you?"
    How did he know Sonny had never told him. Well he obviously knew that night that Will did not know. So he goes to apartment to see what's going on that morning and when Will td him he HAD not TALkED to Sonny that morning because he was already gone when he woke up, THEm Brent KNEW Sonny had not TOLD him yet.

A friend would have just let his friend explain.

Oh. That's more than you asked. But. Anyway. That's how I see it

See I guess I don't see it like that. I cant go to clubs and that cause when I was when in the military I developed epilepsy so the lights and music bother me and I didn't want Zach who loves to go out to have to give that up maybe that is kinda of selfish of me in a way but I didn't want him to regret being with me. That may sound stupid or may sound like Will cause I know how much he loves to go out and dance and I didn't want to be the cause of him not doing that and in the end hating me for it.

The other night I went "bar hopping" with a group of friends. Mixed female and male and my husband did not due to work issues. Anyway. I was out until. 3:30 am. It was fine because he knew I was going. And when I sound out we were staying later at a friends house I texted to let him know.

My husband has more friends than I will ever have. He is just like that - very talkative- and CLOSE with many of them. He is the kind to say "I love you" as be hands up the phone Even with male friends. He's just very caring. Many times my friends call him instead of me to make arrangements. It is no big deal. I trust him am my friends and his.

But to leave while I sleep? And no note or text? Nope not okay.

And the funny thing is he works with a man who was very upset recently because 2 times that man's wife left home during the night with no note or anything. They separated over the matter!! But then they got back together. It is okay to go out.
    But if you live with someone you let them know if you are going out and let them know if not coming home. Just basic courtesy. IMO

Agreed - for me it is an issue of respect.

#24769   2013/07/29 08:45AM
    Rickyp30

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:

Sonny cant tell this secret its just like Marlene couldn't tell Will's secret. Chad needs to tell this secret that is the only right thing I understand how you feel but to be right Chad told this to Sonny and made Sonny swear not to tell anyone not even Will if he breaks his word Chad can go to prison and Sonny could face a lawsuit the law isn't something you can mess with here.

Ricky - I get what you're saying. For me, it goes back to Sonny's NO SECRETS RULE. Will told him about shooting EJ Demira when he was 14 years old, and how his father confessed and went to prison. That secret affects so many people (not just Will) - Will's own father, grandfather, aunt...yet Will trusted Sonny with the secret. I feel that Sonny should trust Will with the information.

I agree this is where these Writers suck they started with the actors making the promise no secrets yet they write in secrets so who is to blame the actors or the writers this is were I made the point that its not that Sonny and Will or the actors playing them its the dumb writers. They built the characters to act one way then half way through they changed them and we as fans like the actors and characters with the way they were built not with the secrets and the ones they are keeping from each other and that is why we are all upset. So I say we get upset at the dump writers they are the ones doing this to Sonny and Will. I just thought of something it may not be now to protect say Chad Sonny may not want to destroy the image since Gabi is Ari's mother Sonny delivered that baby. He loves that baby a lot has changed so now it may not be in self preservation of Chad it could be to protect Ari. He may have changed his look on Gabi and since he doesn't know the whole story and wasn't there he let it go he got Chad version. He never heard Gabi's take just my opinion.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/29 08:51AM
    #24770   2013/07/29 08:55AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

I want to preface that every relationship is different so what works for me might not be for someone else.

I have stated numerous times that I’m upset with Sonny for failing to at least write a note to Will letting him know where he was in case Ari got sick or something. As far as Will knew Sonny had no interest at all for going to the Rave so how the hell would Will know where Sonny was. For me knowing WHERE someone is more important in case of an emergency. The time of when they‘ll be back isn‘t as imperative.

See me a Rave is loud knowing where they are doesn't matter if I insist you go and you do I know where you are so I guess I can see why Will was ok. I mean he was the one that wanted Sonny to go he actually forced him to go when Sonny didn't want too remember so I mean im saying if Sonny had said no and decided to stay home then waited till Will went to sleep then went that would require a note but he went when Will told him to go so I don't see that requiring one sorry all...

Like Str8 said, Sonny made it clear to Will that he had no interest in going to the Rave. Will did not know that Sonny went to the Rave until Brent showed up at the apartment with Sonny's watch. This leads me to believe that Sonny left after Will went to sleep. If Will had woken up in the middle of the night, he would have had no idea where Sonny was!!!

Str8 - the time would not be an issue with an all night Rave. I was talking in general - if I tell my partner I was going to a meeting or whatever, and that I would be back in a couple of hours, and it has been 6 hours and I'm not back, I would think that he would be worried. So, I would call and let him know that I was running late and not to worry. I would expect the same from him. Once again for me, it is an issue of respect when you are in a relationship - sharing a home/children.

« 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list