List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/30 04:39AM, Views: 1001675, Replies: 28259
    « 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 » »| page:
    #24751   2013/07/29 04:56AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Gisele Lubsen ‏@GiseleLubsen In Full Swing! #artshow #greece #katharsis @ChandlerMassey @christvas @LaviniaPostolac @VanessaOtilia www.apothiki.com/program.html

Candy Massey Horton ‏@stefyify @ChandlerMassey Katharsis~ Apothiki Art Gallery pic.twitter.com/n2EqNOBneW

#24752   2013/07/29 04:58AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. It's a WilSon Day, YAY.

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

7/29 EJ visits Sami in prison and tries to lift her spirits; Chad makes a confession; Adrienne tries to make Sonny and Will understand why she came forward with the video; Marge begs for Rafe's help.

Zap2it
    tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives...

7/29 E.J. tries to cheer Sami up; Sonny and Will refuse to forgive Adrienne; Marge asks Rafe for help; Chad admits something to Justin; Maggie worries Nick isn't dealing with what has happened to him.

About.com
    daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-July-2... />
    Monday, July 29
    EJ visits Sami in prison and tries to lift her spirits before her bail hearing.
    DVR Alert: Sonny pleads with Justin to help Will’s mom.

#24753   2013/07/29 05:00AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here's my last voting reminder.

Voting reminders:

READER POLL: Soap of the Week (July 22-26, 2013)
    www.welovesoaps.net/2013/07/soap-poll-july-22-26.html

Vote Sonny & Will Wilson for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

Pulse Poll: July 22, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/07/pulse-poll-july-22-2013-edition/

Vote Wilson for favorite couple.

You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday. Remember you can make selections for EACH show if you choose.
    You may cast a vote for a couple already listed OR write in. You CANNOT do both for one show. Votes for couples already listed, not on the show or using couple names (ie Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

#24754   2013/07/29 05:40AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann: I thought a new character arrives before too long as a bartender?
    Anyone heard that?
    Maybe for a set up with Gabi?

Here are some characters that we haven’t seen yet and it’s possible that DOOL changed their minds about bringing to the show.

The movers never showed up in June
    daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8897625&t=8773625
    3/5 UPDATE:
    2 Male Movers (U/5s)
    Tape Date: 3/11/13
    Air Date: June
    Roles: 2 blue-collar furniture movers, who are strong actors. 30s to 40s, any ethnicity. These are guy, guys who are good at their job.

The barista still can be possible with Sonny’s renovation project.
    Source Jason47
    daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8921314&t=8773625
    Male Barista (Recurring U/5 and Extra)
    Tape Date: TBA
    Air Date: TBA
    Role: Handsome Male Barista! Early to mid 20's, (College age,) in great shape! STRONG actor, any ethnicity. This role will recur as an extra AND under five as written.

I was thinking that the two men as furniture movers were the ones that helped remove the portrait of Stefano and put up the portrait of Sammy/EJ. The male bar worker I thought was the guy working at the coffee house the other day - can't remember if it was when Brent and Will were there or if it was when Adrienne was there. Anyway there was a guy with BLONDE hair working behind the counter. Unless the one you are talking about is for the club they are going to have...

#24755   2013/07/29 06:00AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Anyone heard that?

Here are some characters that we haven’t seen yet and it’s possible that DOOL changed their minds about bringing to the show.

3/5 UPDATE:
    2 Male Movers (U/5s)
    Roles: 2 blue-collar furniture movers, who are strong actors. 30s to 40s, any ethnicity. These are guy, guys who are good at their job.

Source Jason47
    Role: Handsome Male Barista! Early to mid 20's, (College age,) in great shape! STRONG actor, any ethnicity. This role will recur as an extra AND under five as written.

I was thinking that the two men as furniture movers were the ones that helped remove the portrait of Stefano and put up the portrait of Sammy/EJ. The male bar worker I thought was the guy working at the coffee house the other day - can't remember if it was when Brent and Will were there or if it was when Adrienne was there. Anyway there was a guy with BLONDE hair working behind the counter. Unless the one you are talking about is for the club they are going to have...

That’s a good point about the movers although then they were wrong in saying that it was going to air in June because I assumed that the movers would be for WilSon.

I’m unsure about the barista and it could be the one you’re talking about. I hardly focus on the extras that mill around if WilSon is there.

#24756   2013/07/29 07:54AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote gidi51:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote gidi51:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann: I also Think Sonny should tell Will what Gabi did since they have "no secrets". I mean supposedly he did not cuz he had to protect Chad because chad was not supposed to tell. But Chad has kept secret of video for Will so Will would also protect Chad. will would also forgive Gabi. So to keep it a secret from Will makes no sense whatever.

So Gabi just gets to continue being a sweet victim!!!!

For someone who insists no secrets, Sonny is pretty good at keeping some. The Gabi One! We don't know if he ever told Will Brent had stopped by the house or that Brent told him all that crap. (Maybe that should not count as a secret because its mo big deal)Plus we THiNk he was going to tell Will about rave because he said so, but he didn't and Brent did... So .,,

And why won't Will just tell Sonny how much he loves him and how worried he is that it will be too much for Sonny.
    Plus Will should say that Brent's attitude gets to him. He knows he can trust Sonny. Maybe he is afraid if the answers he would get. 😢
    I want him to stand up for himself more.

I hope he tells Adrienne off. And Brent.

Hopefully they do communicate more and it's just off screen.

Soaps!!!

NOTE: If anyone will be offended by my post about Sonny, skip ahead. Thank you!!!

Jaxann - I wanted to answer your question about why Will has not said anything to Sonny about what he has been feeling (i.e., Brent's judgmental attitude towards WilSon's relationship and life).

During WilSon's first date at CG, Sonny asked Will if they could speak to each other and if they had anything on their minds and that they would not keep anything inside. They both agreed and pinky swore. Few weeks later, after speaking to Lucas, Will tried to question Sonny about his past, and we all know how Sonny reacted - even when Will tried to apologize and asked if they could talk, Sonny called their relationship a mistake and asked Will to leave. Will was the one that ended up having to call Sonny and apologize and ask him for another chance. All I am trying to say is that you cannot tell your partner that you can tell him/her anything and when he/she tells you something you don't want to hear, you shut him/her out. To this day, I have no idea what Will did wrong and neither does Will. All he knows is that he did something Sonny did not like.

I think Will remembers how Sonny reacted that day!!!

Remember when Abigail spoke to Sonny after the truth about the baby was revealed, she asked him if he thinks the reason why Will did not tell Sonny about the baby is the way he is acting right now!!!

If Will were to tell Sonny that he does not like Brent's judgmental attitude towards their relationship/life, how will Sonny react? I honestly have no idea. I know how I would like Sonny to react.

yes this was what i said in the past,not here, don't have to say reaction i got

Gidi - I don't quite understand your response. Would you mind clarifying for me. Thank you!

for long time people accuse will eveything I used to say look on reaction of sonny and I said this reaction of sonny cause the way will reacat people didn't like it.

All I can say is actions speak louder then words. Its true in everything you do you can say I love you till blue in face and people wont remember that you show you love someone they remember that. Look at Will prime example what happen the first time Sonny kissed him he freaked out ran to Gabi. Will I bet wishes he hadn't have jumped to conclusions about Sonny and Brian but he did and look what happen a big misunderstanding. Ok that brings us to a point that I actually love Will basically tells Justin he is giving up the baby for Sonny. Sonny doesn't know this he thinks its for the best interest of baby. He tells Justin that listen to what Justin says to Sonny he says is that all Will has told you. In the end when Sonny finally realizes that Will was giving up the baby his love for Sonny it hits like a rock that Will loves Sonny like no tomorrow and is willing to give up his flesh and blood for him. Sonny is moved by that it was Justin that saved Will and Sonny's relationship I think Adrienne knew that she would be really mad at Justin...

Ricky - Sonny did not know that Will was going to give up his baby for him until Will told him on the day he went to the coffee house to return the key to Sonny's apartment. Justin did not tell Sonny. All Justin said was, "is that all he told you."

Sonny kept telling Justin that Will lied to him about the baby, and Justin explained to Sonny that people lie all the time. He went on to say that some people lie because they are lazy or they are trying to avoid responsibility, but some people lie because they are trying to do the best they can in lousy situations, and failing but they are good people (like Will).

OMG, tigress. I was thinking exactly this so I went looking for the video to see exactly what Justin said so I could quote it correctly and I found it on Jack Manning tube #206. Then I come back here and you have posted it already.
    Sometime we are just on the exact wavelength. 😜😃😘. It's just awesome.

And I was thinking about how Sonny just lied to Justin about no one else knowing if that video, too.

#24757   2013/07/29 07:54AM
    Rickyp30

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Anyone heard that?

3/5 UPDATE:
    2 Male Movers (U/5s)

Source Jason47

That’s a good point about the movers although then they were wrong in saying that it was going to air in June because I assumed that the movers would be for WilSon.

I’m unsure about the barista and it could be the one you’re talking about. I hardly focus on the extras that mill around if WilSon is there.

I don't notice extras either when WilSon is on ok Str8 here is what I thought to help both boys all of you can voice opinions. Will takes over as manager of running coffee house making deposits getting changes and that for the bar and coffee house he sets up the coffee house and gets the bar ready for Sonny and the night Sonny comes in around 2 to be with Will for 2 hours he and Will discuss how the day was the business and the deposits Chad runs the coffee house on the weekends both boys have the weekends off and to themselves. During the week Gabi takes care of baby and when Will is in class Chad runs coffee house. At this time since neither boy forgives Adrienne Sonny asks Will to marry him he says yes. Will decides to take Sonny to Madrid for a honeymoon and tells Justin and Marlene Justin gives Will 1700 and Marlene gives 1700 then Kate and EJ give each 1000 to help the boys have a awesome honeymoon. That is my story. LOL what you all think

#24758   2013/07/29 07:58AM
    Rickyp30

Quote Str8tButEqual: Here's my last voting reminder.

Voting reminders:

READER POLL: Soap of the Week (July 22-26, 2013)
    www.welovesoaps.net/2013/07/soap-poll-july-22-26.html

Vote Sonny & Will Wilson for favorite couple.

Pulse Poll: July 22, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/07/pulse-poll-july-22-2013-edition/

Vote Wilson for favorite couple.

You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday. Remember you can make selections for EACH show if you choose.
    You may cast a vote for a couple already listed OR write in. You CANNOT do both for one show. Votes for couples already listed, not on the show or using couple names (ie Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

ok vote in thanks Str8

#24759   2013/07/29 08:00AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote jaxann:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann: Ricky.
    Yes Sonny has been very patient and waited for Will to come to terms with who he was and then to fall in love with him. It was painful to watch at times for me. But I knew Will would end up head over heals in love.

I do NOT think I would be concerned or disappointed if Sonny had been planning that day with Chad instead of Will or if Sonny had appeared to leave Will put to go sit with Chad because the coffee house is Sonny's project (and chads)

So that tells me that My REAL ISSUE is that it was Brent. And since I know Sonny doesn't have any romantic feelings about Brent, I shod not be so disappointed. But I ThiNK it's because Brent has made it clear he thinks Sonny is "insane" to be with Will and Ari. (Brent's word) plus he kept pushing Sonny to go out and he told Will Sonny was giving up everything. I feel like it was that Brent was the one Sonny turned to that bothered me. If it had been T who had started a design business I would not care or if it had been AnyOne who did not insult their relationship. I would not care for Sonny to exclude Will. I only care because it is Brent. Honestly I think that Will would have been fine if it had just been chad, too. He is CAUTIOUS I'd Brent.

But I know that that is just because I don't like Brent's words to Wilson. And I know lots if people think Brent has said and done NOTHING inappropriate or rude and that is okay because it may be that I am just too sensitive to his comments and they are innocent. We will see. It's really just MY PRoBLeM. And my issues.

Anyway. I do think that some people feel like Sonny has been through so much waiting for Will, that he is justified now in all his choices and thats he has proven he loved Will so at this point Will should know it and Sonny should be able to do anything he desires because he really loves Will.
    I just think, that both characters are wonderful an BOTH make mistakes.

After all. Sonny is older. He had time to come out and experience his life and he said it was not easy. He had relationships and kissed other men and had sex. He has grown and learned. WILL was just realizing and accepting who he was and already falling In love. Will was terrified to work with Sonny be aide Sonny and his friends could tell he was gay and he was not ready to face it. Then, He did not get to date and be with men and learn to be proud and confident. He basically went straight into a relationship with an older, more experienced, confident man.

I agree that for me it has more to do with Brent’s attitude to WilSon’s relationship that pisses me off. He seemed like he accepted Sonny’s decision not to go to the Rave that first day but then he later called to push the issue. Then he came into the coffee house acting a little smug about knowing about the liquor license.

showing up at Wilson's apartment the next morning with the watch; he knew Will did not already know. How? Because Will did not say he didn't know. He just said that the watch has fallen off before and asked if they had fun. Will acted to me like he played as if he knew already And possibly his only surprise was that the watch had not been missed. But Brent knew Will did not know or he would not have covered himself by then running straight to Sonny to tell him "oh I told Will about the Rave, you don't mind do you?"

So I Felt like he knew and wanted to Tell Will first to "get" to him. So, why? I understand he pushes sonny because he wants to prove his point that Sonny it is just "a temporary adventure". But why say anything to Will?

If sonny knew Brent said things he has said, I think he would set him straight and. I would be happy. And Will. Lol

Right - also, why did Brent go back to the coffee house after dropping off the watch at WilSon's apartment. He went there to tell Sonny that he dropped off the watch at WilSon's apartment. Made no sense!!!

About Sonny going to the Rave after telling Will that "there is no place he would rather be," I don't get it!!! I just hate that Brent finally got to him. And, by going to the Rave, he confirmed Will's theory that he is keeping Sonny from the life he wants or whatever.

Also, I think that Sonny should have left a note for Will saying that he was going to the Rave. If Will had woken up in the middle of the night and saw that Sonny was not there, he would have been really worried. I would not have been okay with it. I'm not sure if it's just me or if it's just another one of those things that only bother women.

Tigress my BF goes out many times and I crash with him still out and I don't worry I know that if he needs something he will call I trust him. I know Will trust him.

Wow - for me it's not a matter of trust. It's an issue of RESPECT. If I were in a relationship, I would want to know when my partner is coming home (approximately) and if he isn't coming home, I would expect that he calls and lets me know.

Jaxann, Str8, Kayhan - help me out here? Would you be okay with it?

My husband and I both go out on occasion separately. It is fine. BUT if He Ever went Without Telling me first or at very least leaving me a note. I would be pissed. I would especially. Be pissed if a girl came to my house that morning and let me know he had left a watch and that they had a great time while She Knew I had not Known yet from my own husband.

And Brent did known that Will did not already know. He said he was returning the watch that must have slipped off in his car last night. Will did not act surprised. Will did not say he did not ready know. Will went along with it and he said "it's happened before" and" did you have fun". Them Brent went straight to Sonny and said "I told Will about the Rave, you don't mind do you?"
    How did he know Sonny had never told him. Well he obviously knew that night that Will did not know. So he goes to apartment to see what's going on that morning and when Will td him he HAD not TALkED to Sonny that morning because he was already gone when he woke up, THEm Brent KNEW Sonny had not TOLD him yet.

A friend would have just let his friend explain.

Oh. That's more than you asked. But. Anyway. That's how I see it

Thank you!!!

I agree with you about Brent. Why did he show up at WilSon's apartment that morning? He could have called/texted Sonny to let him know that he found his watch in his car.

You're right - Will really played it cool - he didn't let Brent know that he didn't know that Sonny had gone to the Rave with Brent the night before. Also, when Brent told Will that he could take the watch to Sonny at the coffee house, Will said no, and that he would give it to Sonny. But, Brent still went to the coffee house and told Sonny that he went by their apartment to drop off the watch and that he told Will that they went to the Rave the night before and asked if that was okay or whatever.

#24760   2013/07/29 08:01AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Rickyp30:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote jaxann:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote jaxann: Ricky.
    Yes Sonny has been very patient and waited for Will to come to terms with who he was and then to fall in love with him. It was painful to watch at times for me. But I knew Will would end up head over heals in love.

I do NOT think I would be concerned or disappointed if Sonny had been planning that day with Chad instead of Will or if Sonny had appeared to leave Will put to go sit with Chad because the coffee house is Sonny's project (and chads)

So that tells me that My REAL ISSUE is that it was Brent. And since I know Sonny doesn't have any romantic feelings about Brent, I shod not be so disappointed. But I ThiNK it's because Brent has made it clear he thinks Sonny is "insane" to be with Will and Ari. (Brent's word) plus he kept pushing Sonny to go out and he told Will Sonny was giving up everything. I feel like it was that Brent was the one Sonny turned to that bothered me. If it had been T who had started a design business I would not care or if it had been AnyOne who did not insult their relationship. I would not care for Sonny to exclude Will. I only care because it is Brent. Honestly I think that Will would have been fine if it had just been chad, too. He is CAUTIOUS I'd Brent.

But I know that that is just because I don't like Brent's words to Wilson. And I know lots if people think Brent has said and done NOTHING inappropriate or rude and that is okay because it may be that I am just too sensitive to his comments and they are innocent. We will see. It's really just MY PRoBLeM. And my issues.

Anyway. I do think that some people feel like Sonny has been through so much waiting for Will, that he is justified now in all his choices and thats he has proven he loved Will so at this point Will should know it and Sonny should be able to do anything he desires because he really loves Will.
    I just think, that both characters are wonderful an BOTH make mistakes.

After all. Sonny is older. He had time to come out and experience his life and he said it was not easy. He had relationships and kissed other men and had sex. He has grown and learned. WILL was just realizing and accepting who he was and already falling In love. Will was terrified to work with Sonny be aide Sonny and his friends could tell he was gay and he was not ready to face it. Then, He did not get to date and be with men and learn to be proud and confident. He basically went straight into a relationship with an older, more experienced, confident man.

I agree that for me it has more to do with Brent’s attitude to WilSon’s relationship that pisses me off. He seemed like he accepted Sonny’s decision not to go to the Rave that first day but then he later called to push the issue. Then he came into the coffee house acting a little smug about knowing about the liquor license.

showing up at Wilson's apartment the next morning with the watch; he knew Will did not already know. How? Because Will did not say he didn't know. He just said that the watch has fallen off before and asked if they had fun. Will acted to me like he played as if he knew already And possibly his only surprise was that the watch had not been missed. But Brent knew Will did not know or he would not have covered himself by then running straight to Sonny to tell him "oh I told Will about the Rave, you don't mind do you?"

So I Felt like he knew and wanted to Tell Will first to "get" to him. So, why? I understand he pushes sonny because he wants to prove his point that Sonny it is just "a temporary adventure". But why say anything to Will?

If sonny knew Brent said things he has said, I think he would set him straight and. I would be happy. And Will. Lol

Right - also, why did Brent go back to the coffee house after dropping off the watch at WilSon's apartment. He went there to tell Sonny that he dropped off the watch at WilSon's apartment. Made no sense!!!

About Sonny going to the Rave after telling Will that "there is no place he would rather be," I don't get it!!! I just hate that Brent finally got to him. And, by going to the Rave, he confirmed Will's theory that he is keeping Sonny from the life he wants or whatever.

Also, I think that Sonny should have left a note for Will saying that he was going to the Rave. If Will had woken up in the middle of the night and saw that Sonny was not there, he would have been really worried. I would not have been okay with it. I'm not sure if it's just me or if it's just another one of those things that only bother women.

Tigress my BF goes out many times and I crash with him still out and I don't worry I know that if he needs something he will call I trust him. I know Will trust him.

Wow - for me it's not a matter of trust. It's an issue of RESPECT. If I were in a relationship, I would want to know when my partner is coming home (approximately) and if he isn't coming home, I would expect that he calls and lets me know.

Jaxann, Str8, Kayhan - help me out here? Would you be okay with it?

Tigress: I agree with you. I think Sonny should have left Will a note or at least texted him to let him know where he was, that he had decided to go to the Rave after all. What if something would have happened to Sonny - Will would not have known anything about it. What if something would have happened to Arianna during the night - Will would have been worried sick that Sonny was not there and he did not know hot to get ahold of him.

Thank you, Kayhan!!! I was thinking along the same lines. Will and Sonny are partners, and they have a responsibility to each other and their baby girl. They aren't just roommates.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/29 08:03AM
    « 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list