List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/19 10:50AM, Views: 989006, Replies: 28240
    « 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 » »| page:
    #24101   2013/07/22 04:31PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    LuvWilSon

Quote lucky irish:
    Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: It was great seeing WilSon together even though there certainly isn’t much to discuss other than Sonny’s hot when he’s angry and I love looking at Will’s sulking face when they were talking about Brent. Adrienne isn’t doing her son any favors with her going to the police with the video because it will alienate Sonny further.

So right you are, Str8. Look at how mad Sonny was today BEFORE Adrienne took the video to the police, so imagine how livid he will be when he finds out what she's done to Will's family. Oh Adrienne, you just couldn't butt out could you?

Sonny was on fire today...I loved how he said, "No, we are going TOGETHER..." when Will asked about taking separate cars. Love how he said it with such determination, showing that he and Will are together no matter what anyone says.

Now if we can just get Will to stop sulking...Will, honey, you have nothing to worry about as Sonny just showed you when telling off his mom! Sonny's chat with Uncle Vic didn't bother me, except I would have rather seen Will with his arm around Sonny or holding his hand instead...I guess they haven't talked it out yet, eh? Hugs all!!

hey everyone! came to say Happy Surprise WilSon day! makes Monday worth it...otherwise...not so much. lol

I love both of these posts except...I don't mind Sonny's hair LuvWilSon. When its like that I can imagine Will thinking the same thing you are. Meaning...he can't wait to get home to mess it up. We know how much Will loves Sonny's hair, so the first chance he gets...hot kisses and hands - full of Sonny's hair! That gives me ideas...

Adrienne done stepped in it...we'll get more vibrating angry Sonny.

Will should just HEAR the words coming out of Sonny's mouth. But the boy is in his own head...I get like this and even when I know I'm wrong I can't shake those feelings...

Sonny told his mom exactly how he feels about Will IN FRONT OF WILL! Pay attention my man...lol...I just want to hug him and then shake him a little.

I really think Brent is just gonna be that friend...lol...the one that Will isn't ever going to like and Brent isn't ever going to like Will. But for Sonny they will learn to co-exist.

I'm trying to decide if Sonny is oblivious to the forced niceness between Will and Brent. Is it because he's excited and he knows there's nothing for Will to worry about? Or he knows exactly what is going on and is avoiding the conversation (I've done this...sidebar: My bf growing up was a boy, we are still friends. When I met my future husband. They did NOT hit it off...eventually they just accepted they had to like each other cause they both loved me.)

I think Adrienne's actions today are going to be a turning point for Will and Sonny in this miscommunication. I'm remembering a quote from Chandler, regarding lots of things going on in Will's life and all Will can do is lean on Sonny. (Sami's going to jail / Will's upcoming confession to Justin). Thoughts?

Loved Sonny's covering his smile when Ciara asking about getting married as many times as Sami? I really like Sonny's relationship with all of Will's relatives. I think that's maybe what makes what Adrienne is doing SO much worse for Will and Sonny.

Will's awkward "congratulations Mom!" hug when she announced her and EJ were getting married; was freakin awesome!

I gotta run! dinner time and family time.

love and hugs to you all!

Great post Lucky and I agree with all of it. I'll even go with you on the Will can't wait to get his hands in Sonny's hair and mess it up...I'm liking it more now.

I also agree that Adrienne being the video snitch will be a huge turning point for Will and Sonny and their communication misses lately. They are a united front and Sonny stands by his man to give Will all the support he needs.

I also laughed when Will said "John is acting like a bad word" to Marlena. Like Sonny covering his mouth laughing at what Ciara said, they are both so cute and endearing during those little moments.

#24102   2013/07/22 05:00PM
    kayhan

LOVED the show today. ALL of it which is probably a first for me in awhile. It just flew by. LOVED angry Sonny telling off his mother. Wow that was so hot to see him "on fire" today. Cannot wait to see his reaction when he finds out what she did. He is going to be LIVID. I loved how Will yelled to Sonny "your mom is here" when he answered the door.

I saw the tweet about what Will said about John and I thought the tweeter just did not want to say the word he used. Did not realize that Will actually said "bad word." Will can be so funny at times.

I actually like Sonny's hair like that. I can just imagine Will running his hands through that hair and really messing it up. Wish we could see that happening sometime soon...

So now Kristen is going to wait for her big reveal of her XXX rated movie. Probably another sweeps event I guess.

Cannot wait to see tomorrow's show - so happy we got Will and Sonny today and I know we get Sonny and Justin tomorrow and Wednesday too. Assuming we get Will tomorrow too, and I know for sure Wednesday.

#24103   2013/07/22 06:49PM
    LuvWilSon

Quote kayhan: LOVED the show today. ALL of it which is probably a first for me in awhile. It just flew by. LOVED angry Sonny telling off his mother. Wow that was so hot to see him "on fire" today. Cannot wait to see his reaction when he finds out what she did. He is going to be LIVID. I loved how Will yelled to Sonny "your mom is here" when he answered the door.

I saw the tweet about what Will said about John and I thought the tweeter just did not want to say the word he used. Did not realize that Will actually said "bad word." Will can be so funny at times.

I actually like Sonny's hair like that. I can just imagine Will running his hands through that hair and really messing it up. Wish we could see that happening sometime soon...

So now Kristen is going to wait for her big reveal of her XXX rated movie. Probably another sweeps event I guess.

Cannot wait to see tomorrow's show - so happy we got Will and Sonny today and I know we get Sonny and Justin tomorrow and Wednesday too. Assuming we get Will tomorrow too, and I know for sure Wednesday.

Great post Kay...I also loved the show today. I was laughing at the end when Sami was just completely blowing off Abe like he was an annoying fly, then he responds by arresting her very loudly in front of everyone...and then the span of the crowd with jaws hanging open. Priceless!

#24104   2013/07/22 07:13PM
    kayhan

Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote kayhan: LOVED the show today. ALL of it which is probably a first for me in awhile. It just flew by. LOVED angry Sonny telling off his mother. Wow that was so hot to see him "on fire" today. Cannot wait to see his reaction when he finds out what she did. He is going to be LIVID. I loved how Will yelled to Sonny "your mom is here" when he answered the door.

Great post Kay...I also loved the show today. I was laughing at the end when Sami was just completely blowing off Abe like he was an annoying fly, then he responds by arresting her very loudly in front of everyone...and then the span of the crowd with jaws hanging open. Priceless!

You are right, that was an awesome ending for sure.

#24105   2013/07/22 08:09PM
    MGJ_08

Hey guys, um it's really late and I'm tired (homework) so if sentences are incomplete or I sound crazy it's just because I dozed for a minute.

I agree Kayhan, great show! It's been awhile since I ahve watched the whole show and not been bored through most of it. Angry Sonny is HOT! I don't care how he styles his hair. Will looked so darn cute standing at the door asking if they should take separate cars because of that crazy lady And I so agree that Adrienne is going to regret what she has done and it will bring our boyfriends closer again (I like when they're close)

I hope nobody minds but I have a question that is way off topic. I was reading somewhere about Meleswen? (something like that) and Marlena being possessed? What is that? Or do I even want to know?

Goodnight guys

#24106   2013/07/22 09:18PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote MGJ_08: Hey guys, um it's really late and I'm tired (homework) so if sentences are incomplete or I sound crazy it's just because I dozed for a minute.

I agree Kayhan, great show! It's been awhile since I ahve watched the whole show and not been bored through most of it. Angry Sonny is HOT! I don't care how he styles his hair. Will looked so darn cute standing at the door asking if they should take separate cars because of that crazy lady And I so agree that Adrienne is going to regret what she has done and it will bring our boyfriends closer again (I like when they're close)

I hope nobody minds but I have a question that is way off topic. I was reading somewhere about Meleswen? (something like that) and Marlena being possessed? What is that? Or do I even want to know?

Goodnight guys

Those are two separate s/l.

In 1995, Marlena was featured in a supernatural possession storyline where she’s possessed by the devil.

During the 2003–2004 season was the Salem stalker s/l where the majority of the cast was murdered with Marlena being blamed. All the victims are brought back alive on the tropical Island of Melaswen (New Salem spelled backwards) where it was revealed that Marlena wasn’t the killer but it was Stefano’s nephew Andre.

Have a good night.

#24107   2013/07/22 09:19PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan:
    Quote LuvWilSon:

You are right, that was an awesome ending for sure.

I would have loved to see WilSon’s reaction but I guess we’ll see that tomorrow.

#24108   2013/07/22 09:22PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote lucky irish:
    Quote LuvWilSon:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: It was great seeing WilSon together even though there certainly isn’t much to discuss other than Sonny’s hot when he’s angry and I love looking at Will’s sulking face when they were talking about Brent. Adrienne isn’t doing her son any favors with her going to the police with the video because it will alienate Sonny further.

So right you are, Str8. Look at how mad Sonny was today BEFORE Adrienne took the video to the police, so imagine how livid he will be when he finds out what she's done to Will's family. Oh Adrienne, you just couldn't butt out could you?

Sonny was on fire today...I loved how he said, "No, we are going TOGETHER..." when Will asked about taking separate cars. Love how he said it with such determination, showing that he and Will are together no matter what anyone says.

Now if we can just get Will to stop sulking...Will, honey, you have nothing to worry about as Sonny just showed you when telling off his mom! Sonny's chat with Uncle Vic didn't bother me, except I would have rather seen Will with his arm around Sonny or holding his hand instead...I guess they haven't talked it out yet, eh? Hugs all!!

hey everyone! came to say Happy Surprise WilSon day! makes Monday worth it...otherwise...not so much. lol

I love both of these posts except...I don't mind Sonny's hair LuvWilSon. When its like that I can imagine Will thinking the same thing you are. Meaning...he can't wait to get home to mess it up. We know how much Will loves Sonny's hair, so the first chance he gets...hot kisses and hands - full of Sonny's hair! That gives me ideas...

Adrienne done stepped in it...we'll get more vibrating angry Sonny.

Will should just HEAR the words coming out of Sonny's mouth. But the boy is in his own head...I get like this and even when I know I'm wrong I can't shake those feelings...

Sonny told his mom exactly how he feels about Will IN FRONT OF WILL! Pay attention my man...lol...I just want to hug him and then shake him a little.

I really think Brent is just gonna be that friend...lol...the one that Will isn't ever going to like and Brent isn't ever going to like Will. But for Sonny they will learn to co-exist.

I'm trying to decide if Sonny is oblivious to the forced niceness between Will and Brent. Is it because he's excited and he knows there's nothing for Will to worry about? Or he knows exactly what is going on and is avoiding the conversation (I've done this...sidebar: My bf growing up was a boy, we are still friends. When I met my future husband. They did NOT hit it off...eventually they just accepted they had to like each other cause they both loved me.)

I think Adrienne's actions today are going to be a turning point for Will and Sonny in this miscommunication. I'm remembering a quote from Chandler, regarding lots of things going on in Will's life and all Will can do is lean on Sonny. (Sami's going to jail / Will's upcoming confession to Justin). Thoughts?

Loved Sonny's covering his smile when Ciara asking about getting married as many times as Sami? I really like Sonny's relationship with all of Will's relatives. I think that's maybe what makes what Adrienne is doing SO much worse for Will and Sonny.

Will's awkward "congratulations Mom!" hug when she announced her and EJ were getting married; was freakin awesome!

I gotta run! dinner time and family time.

love and hugs to you all!

Great post Lucky and I agree with all of it. I'll even go with you on the Will can't wait to get his hands in Sonny's hair and mess it up...I'm liking it more now.

I also agree that Adrienne being the video snitch will be a huge turning point for Will and Sonny and their communication misses lately. They are a united front and Sonny stands by his man to give Will all the support he needs.

I also laughed when Will said "John is acting like a bad word" to Marlena. Like Sonny covering his mouth laughing at what Ciara said, they are both so cute and endearing during those little moments.

Oh yeah to Will’s hands in Sonny’s hair which by the way we need more of those scenes.

I agree with you Lucky about hugging Will and then shaking him but I would do the reverse with shaking some sense into him first and finish off with a long hug.

That’s an interesting thought about Brent and right now I’m going with that Sonny’s too excited about his business that he doesn’t notice how tense it is with Will and his buddy.

We’ll have to see how this all unfolds with Sami being arrested and WilSon’s relationship.

#24109   2013/07/22 09:25PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote LuvWilSon: A few more shout outs...

Str8 - Just curious if you've heard from Rach lately? I've been thinking about her...

No I haven’t. I just know that she’s going through something personal right now and she doesn’t get to the PM system that often. I know that Lucky’s in contact with her through texting.

#24110   2013/07/22 10:24PM
    jaxann

Hi, everyone. I had trouble getting on line here today! I posted the following already so copied it. (Hope. Lol)

Adrienne actually just destroyed her own life. She was so worried that Will would break Sonny's heart yet she just did. She will have hurt Sonny so intensely that he will never be quite the same because it is betrayal. Poor Sonny. He does love his mom and this is going to really hurt him !! I worried he'd feel guilty that it was his mom and now Will in danger, but that's not really his personality. More likely he will be so mad and protective.

This will add drama to Adrienne and Justin of course and give them more story. Since I love Justin so much, I like him having a story.
    Plus Will gets another few things to be feeling guilt over. And yet another true love relationship/ marriage Will gets to see fall apart.

Loved Sonny all angry. I can't help that I like seeing that. Weird. (Sorry, Sonny, but if you were mine I might make you mad just to see it a few times!)

Did not like that the boys were not touching and holding hands etc. (neither is to blame cuz both could reach over. So it is not criticism of either. ) Just its Uncommon -and I'm spoiled. Because I love seeing them all loving. Ahhh. Okay I'm back from that daydream.

Interesting plot driven comment from Victor. -- IMO. -
    Love Victor and Sonny together! Wish we got that more because it is awesome and a lot of story could come of that relationship.

Will looked so hot today in that suit and the blue and OMG! ( really - to think he is not having to turn anyone down on occasion seems absolutely unrealistic)

Will is disappointed that John left Marlena. I'm sure it worries him.he loves them. Especially Marlena. And he sees them as belonging together so it has to add to his experiences of how relationships never last. Soul mates do not stay together in his life experience. And love is not enough to keep people together. So for him to be worried Sonny will change his mind one day makes perfect sense. I mean Marlena and John have "proven" their love to each other and still....

Arrest scene was sort of funny in way DA acted. Strange. Lol

About the comments about if Sonny is aware of the "strained" relationship of Will and Brent and if he's ignoring it or not noticing....
    Hmm. Well I hope he's not ignoring it because be does know Will and I'd expect him to address it with Will a little --so I'd be disappointed. (Yet he did ignore the Brian thing until Brian told him Will had a problem and then he admitted that sort of so it's possible. And he does know how Brent feels cuz Brent told him. ---So it could be.). Plus to not notice when he usually notices everything is strange. ---- But he is so excited and really thinks Brent has so much talent, so I think doesn't notice. ( plus because he loves Will and I think he's very protective so I think he'd say something reassuring to Will and be clear to Brent of Wills place. ) Well I wish at least.
    - so. Obviously I am Not sure - can't decide either!!! -- interesting thing to ponder. -aww man, now I will be thinking about this. Noooo. Lol -just joking!!!!!!!!

I do wish Will had a friend too. He needs sounding board beside Marlena and someone to share his interests with maybe. Would love it to be school friend or new job. So he can grow and learn etc. We all need friends, even Will.

Nice surprise they were on. I did not know!!!!

***Sorry. Been busy lately. Can't respond to everyone like I wish. :-(. I love hearing all variety off views and thoughts though so thanks for sharing!!! I hope everyone is good.

Sorry for mistakes.

« 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list