List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/30 04:39AM, Views: 1004483, Replies: 28259
    « 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 » »| page:
    #23801   2013/07/15 06:03AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote CHKDeWilSon:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Tigress I sent you a PM.

Hi Str8

Could you let Tigress know about my post as I don't have the means to PM her myself.

Thanks

Thank you for stopping by to post and it has been an extremely sad week all around that it’s kind of hard to discuss the show.

Tigress hasn’t responded to any of my PM’s and I hope that she’s doing ok but I will pass along your message.

I did get a message from Tigress saying that she’s doing okay and misses everyone but she needs time to regroup.

#23802   2013/07/15 06:05AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote IheartWilSon:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Bry has initiated contact with me and we’ve been communicating with one another. I did ask him about how Tom got a bleed in his head and here’s his response, “Tom's bleed was a blood vessel that burst, and he died from the pressure that built up in his head. I guess he always had this enlarged vessel and we just didn't know it, the doctor said it was just a matter of time before it would explode.”

Bry’s coping and he’s doing the best he can to try to get through his day. I’ve made a point to tell him that everyone here is thinking about him and loves him and his response, “Please let all my friends know that I love them, but right now it is just too painful to be close to them, the memories are just too much for me.”

Thank you for letting us know. I am so incredibly worried about him. I don't remember him ever talking about other friends or his own family and I hope he has support from them. I still from time to time. A strange question: Str8t, do you think he will ever watch WilSon again because of the memories?

I will ask him if it’s difficult to watch them.

I have Bry's response "No it's not too bad lately. Although it's weird but every once in a while I get terribly upset and sad while watching them and I have to stop. But it is getting better. I don't know if I'll ever be able to go back to any of the stories in fanfic or not. Maybe it's too soon for that anyway. Those stories were our tradition, we read them faithfully every night. We would laugh cry get all hot under the covers and they were something very special for both of us. I think it's too soon for them right now, but the show is something different for me, it is kind of like carrying on in his memory. But like I said before some days are just too hard for me."

#23803   2013/07/15 06:15AM
    gidi51

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote IheartWilSon:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Bry has initiated contact with me and we’ve been communicating with one another. I did ask him about how Tom got a bleed in his head and here’s his response, “Tom's bleed was a blood vessel that burst, and he died from the pressure that built up in his head. I guess he always had this enlarged vessel and we just didn't know it, the doctor said it was just a matter of time before it would explode.”

Bry’s coping and he’s doing the best he can to try to get through his day. I’ve made a point to tell him that everyone here is thinking about him and loves him and his response, “Please let all my friends know that I love them, but right now it is just too painful to be close to them, the memories are just too much for me.”

Thank you for letting us know. I am so incredibly worried about him. I don't remember him ever talking about other friends or his own family and I hope he has support from them. I still from time to time. A strange question: Str8t, do you think he will ever watch WilSon again because of the memories?

I have Bry's response "No it's not too bad lately. Although it's weird but every once in a while I get terribly upset and sad while watching them and I have to stop. But it is getting better. I don't know if I'll ever be able to go back to any of the stories in fanfic or not. Maybe it's too soon for that anyway. Those stories were our tradition, we read them faithfully every night. We would laugh cry get all hot under the covers and they were something very special for both of us. I think it's too soon for them right now, but the show is something different for me, it is kind of like carrying on in his memory. But like I said before some days are just too hard for me."

my heart is for bry it is hard. i hope in time he can return to all he did with tom i hope he can remember and in time not flee for them tell him i semd him my love and hug

#23804   2013/07/15 06:23AM
    kayhan

Quote lucky irish: hello WilSon Blvd! I'm just stopping by to say hello and hope that we get some good WilSon scenes this week.

Life has dealt me a pretty serious blow, so if I'm not around just know that I'm watching WilSon and thinking about each of you.

I took the weekend off, but I just can't stay away from this place...I missed you.

First I will start by stating I'm sorry if my initial post was harsh. I'm not sorry however for the content.

My post was in defense of Sonny - I know we love them both, I also know that many of you feel a special connection with Will. While I understand that, I have always felt for Sonny.

During some of the break up scenes there was a lot of blame cast around...it was both of their faults...I found myself understanding what Sonny did or was trying to do. And on more then one occasion came here to defend him (usually as part of the minority).

I found myself feeling the same way, when Brent showed up. And as those that feel strongly when Will is judged...I feel that Sonny was being judged.

I don't think it was wrong of me to state my opinion. And I didn't put specific names because at the end of the day, there were many posts and many responses indicating they agreed with the posts...meaning it doesn't matter who said it, if everyone agrees.

I was simply stating my opinion - I thought that's what we were here for. To agree, disagree, argue and then love WilSon at the end of the day.

It was not my intention for anyone to leave...it was my intention to let you all know why I was taking a step back instead of just not coming around and having anyone worry.

I'll try and check in after some of the WilSon episodes. I have to read Str8's breakdown...

I hope you all have a wonderful week.

Love and hugs.

Lucky: Great to see your post.
    I love both Will and Sonny. I understand Will's point of view and insecurity, but I don't blame Sonny either. Sonny has been very vocal about his love and devotion for Will. It was Will's idea that Sonny go out and have fun with Brent, and Sonny eventually decided to do just that. I don't understand the part about the watch - not sure if it was intentional to leave it behind, or unintentional (fell off?) - but I know this is bothering Will, and I hope they will get to the bottom of his insecurity - hopefully Marlena will help in this department.

I look forward to the WilSon scenes, no matter how short and even if they are in separate scenes (but I would prefer scenes with both Will and Sonny together) and am looking forward to seeing the story develop further and get to the part of the story where we see the boys together, solid and more in love than ever. I am waiting for that part. The arguments and rough patches are all part of the process to get to the love scenes. We just have to be patient. Chandler and Freddie are doing an amazing job of portraying Will and Sonny. Neither one is perfect, they both have flaws and imperfections. But at the end of the day, they love each other and want to be together. And little Arianna Grace is one sweet little baby. She is just the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. And she is going to be spoiled rotten by these two daddies, I can just see it now.

Have a good day, Lucky, and I look forward to hearing more from you. I know you said life had dealt you a serious blow, and I am thinking of you and hoping that things will get better. You are in my prayers. I appreciate your words of wisdom and your hugs are felt across the cyberspace. I hope you feel mine as well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/15 06:28AM
    #23805   2013/07/15 06:26AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote IheartWilSon:

FYI: I did notice a comment on the JackManningTube video "For WilSon Fans Only" that Bryan left (I think it was him - it said BrianPatrick58 so I assumed it was him from the message he left) so I know he is "around."

#23806   2013/07/15 07:01AM
    tracy10

Hi WilSon Blvd., it seems like a lot of us are going thru some tough times lately. I've been thinking of everyone and miss reading the chatter, but sometimes everyone just needs to take a break and come back (for different reasons). Kay, congrats on being able to drive again. As someone who started having seizures again as an adult, I understand how nice it is to be able to drive again after not being able to for a long time. I hate driving, but I missed the independence of being able to get to/from places without depending on others to do so. I too saw Bry's comments on youtube and I was happy to see that he is at least keeping up with the storyline. I can imagine this board and the fanfics are harder for him. Thanks for the updates on everyone Str8. Hope everyone has a good week, I'll try and check in later this week, at least we get WilSon at least two times this week.

#23807   2013/07/15 07:11AM
    lucky irish

this pic and post makes me feel good...

beautifulhigh.tumblr.com/post/55467618648/lagilbertauthor-the-way-sonny-closes-h...

#23808   2013/07/15 07:20AM
    lucky irish

thank you Kay for our cyber hugs...they are felt and I can use them. love you!

#23809   2013/07/15 07:26AM
    allmylovingdays

Good to know that Wilson will be on this week. I hope its the romantic date that Will mentioned to Sonny. But like most I like even just the mundane between these two.

I know they will grow stronger and to heck with Sonny's crazy stupid mom.

I think there is a moon rising or something in some sort of orbit. I was just explaining this comment on the daily recap cause right now things are just weird at my work and the blogs for the show seemed a tad bit off.

#23810   2013/07/15 07:49AM
    LuvWilSon

Good morning WilSon Blvd. So happy to have our boys on two days last week, instead of just one. That was one mighty long week to get to Friday, huh? I'm looking forward to Will talking to Marlena, which is hopefully the start of sorting out this big ball of a mis-communication mess.

I'm with you Kay that I have no idea if the watch means anything, although everyone was sure fixated on it weren't they? My take on when Sonny was looking at it was that he felt bad that Brent spilled the beans to Will about the rave by dropping the watch off at the apartment...instead of Sonny telling Will. Sonny sounded relieved when Will smiled and said it was ok that he went because he told him to go have fun, even though we all know underneath Will wasn't ok with it. They will sort it out, but I don't think anything happened between Sonny and Brent at all. Sonny loves Will and Ari!

Lucky, it was so great to see your post this morning. Thanks so much for checking in...I loved what you said and just know that we missed you and the other folks who have stepped back a lot and want everyone to come back as soon as they are ready. I'm sorry you are dealing with some difficult events in your life right now, so sending you big hugs and prayers!

Str8, thanks for all the great vid links over the weekend...they were great! And I'm happy to know that Tigress and Bry are around and responding to you. I miss Tigress so much on this board, and I hope she knows that she's loved dearly. I'm glad to hear Bry is taking it one day at a time and has love and support around him. He is an amazing individual.

IHW, CHKDeWilSon, and Tracy10 - Great to see your posts and hope you post more often. It's been a sad, stressful time here however I'm hopeful that like WilSon, the board will make it through the tough times and come out even stronger and more united because we all love Will and Sonny!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/15 07:55AM
    « 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list