List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1044903, Replies: 28284
    « 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 » »| page:
    #23791   2013/07/14 09:30AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    CHKDeWilSon

Quote Str8tButEqual: Tigress I sent you a PM.

Hi Str8

Could you let Tigress know about my post as I don't have the means to PM her myself.

Thanks

#23792   2013/07/14 12:48PM
    kayhan

Quote CHKDeWilSon: Hi WilSon Blvd

It's been a week or so from when I last was in here.

And as much as I would love to comment about Will and Sonny, it seems real life has become somewhat difficult for some.

Ny condolences to Bryan on his major loss. I never had the pleasure of chatting to him. So gutted for him and hope he can somehow manage his pain with those who are supporting him through it.

And now my utter shock at the death of my fav male Glee star, Cory Monteith. Gutted mainly for all of his family and Lea and then the glee fans.

Hope you all are well considering all the sad news that has happened over the last few days.

Take care all and peace to you all and especially Bryan in his time of his devastation.

Hope to be back on here at some point over this week.

Thank you for posting. I just heard about Cory Monteith. So sad. We just had a 34 year old man found dead in my hometown yesterday as well. He fell in his garage and must have hit his head and by the time someone found him he was already gone. So sad to hear of these young people passing away.

#23793   2013/07/14 04:54PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote CHKDeWilSon:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Tigress I sent you a PM.

Hi Str8

Could you let Tigress know about my post as I don't have the means to PM her myself.

Thanks

Thank you for stopping by to post and it has been an extremely sad week all around that it’s kind of hard to discuss the show.

Tigress hasn’t responded to any of my PM’s and I hope that she’s doing ok but I will pass along your message.

#23794   2013/07/14 04:55PM
    Str8tButEqual

will and sonny|| a story of love
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAiULUyG4YU

#23795   2013/07/15 04:32AM
    kayhan

Good Morning WilSon Blvd. It is Monday and no WilSon today. I think they are on Tuesday and Wednesday this week.

I will check in later to see if anyone is chatting. Have a great day.

#23796   2013/07/15 04:40AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan: Good Morning WilSon Blvd. It is Monday and no WilSon today. I think they are on Tuesday and Wednesday this week.

I will check in later to see if anyone is chatting. Have a great day.

Morning Kay I hope your day is a good one.

#23797   2013/07/15 04:41AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. Here's the last reminder to vote.

Pulse Poll: July 8, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/07/pulse-poll-july-8-2013-edition/

Vote Wilson for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday. Remember you can make selections for EACH show if you choose.
    You may cast a vote for a couple already listed OR write in. You CANNOT do both for one show. Votes for couples already listed, not on the show or using couple names (ie Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

#23798   2013/07/15 04:42AM
    Str8tButEqual

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

7/15 Nick and Gabi share a bittersweet moment; Brady overhears Kristen's confession to Jennifer; Kayla tries her best to stabilize Rafe; Kate fears she's to blame for Rafe's critical condition.

Zap2it
    tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives...

7/15 Brady hears Kristen confess to Jennifer; Kate worries she is to blame for Rafe's condition; Nick gives Gabi annulment papers.

About.com
    daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-July-1... />

Monday, July 15
    DVR Alert: Kristen encounters a naked Brady.

#23799   2013/07/15 05:35AM
    lucky irish

hello WilSon Blvd! I'm just stopping by to say hello and hope that we get some good WilSon scenes this week.

Life has dealt me a pretty serious blow, so if I'm not around just know that I'm watching WilSon and thinking about each of you.

I took the weekend off, but I just can't stay away from this place...I missed you.

First I will start by stating I'm sorry if my initial post was harsh. I'm not sorry however for the content.

My post was in defense of Sonny - I know we love them both, I also know that many of you feel a special connection with Will. While I understand that, I have always felt for Sonny.

During some of the break up scenes there was a lot of blame cast around...it was both of their faults...I found myself understanding what Sonny did or was trying to do. And on more then one occasion came here to defend him (usually as part of the minority).

I found myself feeling the same way, when Brent showed up. And as those that feel strongly when Will is judged...I feel that Sonny was being judged.

I don't think it was wrong of me to state my opinion. And I didn't put specific names because at the end of the day, there were many posts and many responses indicating they agreed with the posts...meaning it doesn't matter who said it, if everyone agrees.

I was simply stating my opinion - I thought that's what we were here for. To agree, disagree, argue and then love WilSon at the end of the day.

It was not my intention for anyone to leave...it was my intention to let you all know why I was taking a step back instead of just not coming around and having anyone worry.

I'll try and check in after some of the WilSon episodes. I have to read Str8's breakdown...

I hope you all have a wonderful week.

Love and hugs.

#23800   2013/07/15 06:01AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote lucky irish: hello WilSon Blvd! I'm just stopping by to say hello and hope that we get some good WilSon scenes this week.

I don't think it was wrong of me to state my opinion. And I didn't put specific names because at the end of the day, there were many posts and many responses indicating they agreed with the posts...meaning it doesn't matter who said it, if everyone agrees.

I was simply stating my opinion - I thought that's what we were here for. To agree, disagree, argue and then love WilSon at the end of the day.

I hope you all have a wonderful week.

Love and hugs.

I think we should be able to state our opinions and the trick of that is trying to not get upset when it’s done.

« 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list