List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/30 04:39AM, Views: 1002419, Replies: 28259
    « 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 » »| page:
    #23781   2013/07/13 12:50PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    IheartWilSon

Str8t - I'm concerned about Mari, Rachel and others. Do they know the tragic news about Tom. As sad as it is, I would think they would want to know and I haven't seen them in awhile.

#23782   2013/07/13 02:03PM
    kayhan

Quote adnelson92: Hi Everyone!!! We r leaving our condo to go back home from vacation. We had a great time. My mom came from Fl to stay a few days. Now back to the real world.
    I was able to watch the show live yesterday it was a good show. I do not know if the watch will mean anything. I thinkit is just one of those things like the cell phone a while back that we thought was some meaning behind and ended up being nothing. I liked how Sonny stood up to his mom again. I am looking forward to Will talking with Marlanna. I love them together. I loved Lucas and Will. I did not like that Sonny did not leave a note or anything. I of course wished Will would talk to him. But we know it will take a while to get them talking again. I really would like to see the romantic date on screen. I think what annoys me the most is almost everything is done of camera. We have to sit thru Sami and EJ and I love them both but we had to watch Kristin basically rape a priest. At least we could get a simply date night for our boys. I hate to say it but I doubt it is going to happen on screen. Well we got to get back on the road. Hope everyone is doing great.

I hope we see the date also. We never see them alone like that. They showed it when they first started dating (at the coffee house when Sonny talked to John about ideas for expanding the business), when they went rock climbing and met up with Nick and GabBy at the Town Square, and then study dates at the coffee house. But to actually show them on a romantic-type date has been non-existent. I tweeted Freddie to ask if we will ever see the date on-screen but never got a response. Guess if he ever does a Q&A sometime someone may ask him that.

Hope you enjoyed your vacation time with your family. It is always nice to get away. I flew to California last October. Too bad I was not close to Los Angeles or I could have visited the DOOL set. No vacation for me this year though.

I hope the business about the watch means nothing, but they sure alluded to it a lot (Brent mentioned it several times, Sonny staring at it before Will came out, and Will staring at it when Sonny went to take his shower). I kept thinking, too bad GABBY was not there, then Will could have joined him - but no, we missed out on that as well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/13 02:09PM
    #23783   2013/07/13 03:24PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote IheartWilSon:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Bry has initiated contact with me and we’ve been communicating with one another. I did ask him about how Tom got a bleed in his head and here’s his response, “Tom's bleed was a blood vessel that burst, and he died from the pressure that built up in his head. I guess he always had this enlarged vessel and we just didn't know it, the doctor said it was just a matter of time before it would explode.”

Bry’s coping and he’s doing the best he can to try to get through his day. I’ve made a point to tell him that everyone here is thinking about him and loves him and his response, “Please let all my friends know that I love them, but right now it is just too painful to be close to them, the memories are just too much for me.”

Thank you for letting us know. I am so incredibly worried about him. I don't remember him ever talking about other friends or his own family and I hope he has support from them. I still from time to time. A strange question: Str8t, do you think he will ever watch WilSon again because of the memories?

I will ask him if it’s difficult to watch them.

#23784   2013/07/13 03:26PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote IheartWilSon: Str8t - I'm concerned about Mari, Rachel and others. Do they know the tragic news about Tom. As sad as it is, I would think they would want to know and I haven't seen them in awhile.

Yes both of them know. I’ve told Mari through the fanfic site and Rach is going through some personal things and Lucky told her via text.

#23785   2013/07/13 04:54PM
    Str8tButEqual

You Look Like An Angel
    danrdarrenc.tumblr.com/post/55302543729/you-look-like-an-angel

#23786   2013/07/13 04:55PM
    Str8tButEqual

Meeting Freddie Smith
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nujRdadp0A

#23787   2013/07/13 04:56PM
    Str8tButEqual

will and sonny|| "stay"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ube01hk_3bA

#23788   2013/07/14 04:56AM
    Str8tButEqual

Morning WilSon Blvd. Don't forget to vote.

Pulse Poll: July 8, 2013 Edition
    tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/07/pulse-poll-july-8-2013-edition/

Vote Wilson for favorite couple.

Vote Chandler Massey for favorite actor.

Vote Freddie Smith for favorite actor.

You are able to cast TWO ballots per day Friday – Monday. Remember you can make selections for EACH show if you choose.
    You may cast a vote for a couple already listed OR write in. You CANNOT do both for one show. Votes for couples already listed, not on the show or using couple names (ie Ejami, Broe) will not be counted.

#23789   2013/07/14 08:52AM
    CHKDeWilSon

Hi WilSon Blvd

It's been a week or so from when I last was in here.

And as much as I would love to comment about Will and Sonny, it seems real life has become somewhat difficult for some.

Ny condolences to Bryan on his major loss. I never had the pleasure of chatting to him. So gutted for him and hope he can somehow manage his pain with those who are supporting him through it.

And now my utter shock at the death of my fav male Glee star, Cory Monteith. Gutted mainly for all of his family and Lea and then the glee fans.

Hope you all are well considering all the sad news that has happened over the last few days.

Take care all and peace to you all and especially Bryan in his time of his devastation.

Hope to be back on here at some point over this week.

#23790   2013/07/14 09:26AM
    CHKDeWilSon

Hi

This message is for Tigress Faith.

You have made me trully welcome on here along with Str8 and while I am not getting on here as much as I would like due to life and work, I would be deeply sadden to come on here never to chat with you again.

I feel like we are kindered spirits as we have had some similar life experiences.

I like you have such a connection with Will Horton and understand him in a way that I don't completely have with Sonny. Doesn't mean I don't love the character of Sonny, it's just my love for Will is a bit more but that maybe because he is more flawed than Sonny.

I read your comments regarding Brent and absolutely agree with you. Don't like him , think he's an selfish idiot and nto a good friend in the slightest. Others may disagree and that is their right but I'll be glad to see the back of him.

I also agree with you about Brian and also am a little over it with guys of Sonny's whether they are his friends or not, looking down on Will and coming between him and Sonny. I think they really should bring in a man who is interested in Will to see how both of them handle that.

I believe that my personal stuff has at times made me look at things in way that can be seen at not particular great but it what has made me who I am today and for better or worse that is the way it is.

I appreciate the lovely gesture and thanks from you and give thanks to you and really hope that we will get to talk again soon.

Take care. Like you it can hurt when it feels like others are not greatly understanding on us for our opinions but I can see it's done with affection for you even if you don't right now.

Bye xx

« 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list