List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1045246, Replies: 28284
    « 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 » »| page:
    #23771   2013/07/13 07:23AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual: Bry has initiated contact with me and we’ve been communicating with one another. I did ask him about how Tom got a bleed in his head and here’s his response, “Tom's bleed was a blood vessel that burst, and he died from the pressure that built up in his head. I guess he always had this enlarged vessel and we just didn't know it, the doctor said it was just a matter of time before it would explode.”

Bry’s coping and he’s doing the best he can to try to get through his day. I’ve made a point to tell him that everyone here is thinking about him and loves him and his response, “Please let all my friends know that I love them, but right now it is just too painful to be close to them, the memories are just too much for me.”
    . Thank you for the update on Bryan. My heart and prayers are with him.

#23772   2013/07/13 07:45AM
    jaxann

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Bry has initiated contact with me and we’ve been communicating with one another. I did ask him about how Tom got a bleed in his head and here’s his response, “Tom's bleed was a blood vessel that burst, and he died from the pressure that built up in his head. I guess he always had this enlarged vessel and we just didn't know it, the doctor said it was just a matter of time before it would explode.”

Bry’s coping and he’s doing the best he can to try to get through his day. I’ve made a point to tell him that everyone here is thinking about him and loves him and his response, “Please let all my friends know that I love them, but right now it is just too painful to be close to them, the memories are just too much for me.”
    . Thank you for the update on Bryan. My heart and prayers are with him.

Thank you, Str8t, for keeping in contact with him and supporting him. Plus you represent the group also. You are very kind

#23773   2013/07/13 08:19AM
    adnelson92

Thanks for letting us know and making sure he knows we r thinking about him. I understand not being able to be on the board now. I think it would be impossible to be somewhere that both of u loved together.

#23774   2013/07/13 08:53AM
    adnelson92

Hi Everyone!!! We r leaving our condo to go back home from vacation. We had a great time. My mom came from Fl to stay a few days. Now back to the real world.
    I was able to watch the show live yesterday it was a good show. I do not know if the watch will mean anything. I thinkit is just one of those things like the cell phone a while back that we thought was some meaning behind and ended up being nothing. I liked how Sonny stood up to his mom again. I am looking forward to Will talking with Marlanna. I love them together. I loved Lucas and Will. I did not like that Sonny did not leave a note or anything. I of course wished Will would talk to him. But we know it will take a while to get them talking again. I really would like to see the romantic date on screen. I think what annoys me the most is almost everything is done of camera. We have to sit thru Sami and EJ and I love them both but we had to watch Kristin basically rape a priest. At least we could get a simply date night for our boys. I hate to say it but I doubt it is going to happen on screen. Well we got to get back on the road. Hope everyone is doing great.

#23775   2013/07/13 09:14AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote adnelson92: Hi Everyone!!! We r leaving our condo to go back home from vacation. We had a great time. My mom came from Fl to stay a few days. Now back to the real world.
    I was able to watch the show live yesterday it was a good show. I do not know if the watch will mean anything. I thinkit is just one of those things like the cell phone a while back that we thought was some meaning behind and ended up being nothing. I liked how Sonny stood up to his mom again. I am looking forward to Will talking with Marlanna. I love them together. I loved Lucas and Will. I did not like that Sonny did not leave a note or anything. I of course wished Will would talk to him. But we know it will take a while to get them talking again. I really would like to see the romantic date on screen. I think what annoys me the most is almost everything is done of camera. We have to sit thru Sami and EJ and I love them both but we had to watch Kristin basically rape a priest. At least we could get a simply date night for our boys. I hate to say it but I doubt it is going to happen on screen. Well we got to get back on the road. Hope everyone is doing great.

I agree and I thought about that too. We could be analyzing the mystery of the watch for no reason at all.

I'm glad you had a great vacation.

#23776   2013/07/13 10:05AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. I did enjoy the show yesterday despite some of my criticisms about it. I love Will & Sonny equally and I can see both of their flaws because they’re not communicating with each other. Why doesn’t Will say anything about how he really feels, this is totally getting on my nerves. Why didn’t Sonny say anything to Will about going to the Rave, this is annoying me too. I don’t see one of them being better than the other.

In the end this is a soap and there’s supposed to be angst involved although it could be done so much better than having major scenes being done off camera and it’s very confusing.
    I
    DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 7.12.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzka7s11fCo

0:27-0:46 Adrienne “Hey. You look tired. Is the baby still up every two hours?”
    Sonny “No. We’re taking shifts. It’s just I went out last night and stayed out late. And then I had to open this morning, so…”------Gee it would have been nice to see this.
    Adrienne “So did you and Will do something fun?”-----Like you care.
    Sonny “No, Will didn’t come. He stayed home with Arianna.”
    Adrienne “You went out alone?”---------She makes that sound scandalous.

0:48 I like this Will shot with him holding the baby and you see some great muscle tone.

1:00-1:01 HOT Will

1:10-1:18 Brent “He left this in my car last night. Yeah, it must have slipped off his wrist without him noticing.”------“Without him noticing” I think this phrase has meaning.
    Will “Yeah, well, it’s not the first time it’s happened, so--”------Get out.

1:12 Will’s perplexed look

1:40-2:17 Brent “Look, so I can just go to the coffee shop, grab a latte and give this to Sonny.”
    Will “No, no, don’t go out of your way. He’s gonna be home soon, so…”--------So basically stay away from him.
    Brent “Ok.”
    Will “Did you guys have fun last night?”
    Brent “Yeah. Yeah, we had a great time. Uh, I haven’t been to a party like that since--well, since probably the last time I went out with Sonny.” ---------I have a hard time buying that.
    Will “Hmm. Cool.”
    Brent “What about you? How was your night?”
    Will “Great. Ari slept, I slept. Sleep is pretty awesome these days.”-----------I like to sleep myself.
    Brent “I bet.”
    Will “Mm-Hmm. Anyway, thanks so much for bringing this by.”--------Enough chit chat it’s time for you to go.
    Brent “Yeah, yeah, sure. See you around.”
    Will “Yeah, all right, see ya.”

2:12-2:14 Will tapped Brent with the watch.

2:26-2:44 Lucas “Let me just get this straight for a second. You let Sonny go out with that guy last night while you stayed home, took a nap with the baby?”--------I don’t think Will “let” him go out. It was Sonny’s choice to go.
    Will “Um, well, um, yeah.”
    Lucas “And Sonny’s watch didn’t make it home? Come on, man. Is something wrong with this picture?”

2:45-5:27 Adrienne “So let me get this straight. You went to a party with another guy without Will?”------Couldn’t they not duplicate that phase so soon.
    Sonny “It was just Brent. Do you remember him? He was the guy that had…”
    Adrienne “Oh, the cast.”
    Sonny “The cast for six months, yeah.”
    Adrienne “Oh, my God, yes. Now I remember. I thought he went to study in Europe.”
    Sonny “He did.”
    Adrienne “He did.”
    Sonny “Yeah but now he’s back.”
    Adrienne “Well, that’s great. Well, that’s important.”
    Sonny “What’s important?”
    Adrienne “Well, that you’re seeing people, that--that you’re having a social life again.”-------He sees people everyday.
    Sonny “I never stopped having a social life. What, you think when Will & I moved in together, I just told all my friends to go to hell? Is that what you think?”
    Adrienne “No, of course not. That’s not what I’m saying.”-----------Maybe you should quit talking all together.
    Sonny “Well, then what do you think? Can you--Can you just be direct with me for a change? Please?”
    Adrienne “Fine. All I’m saying is that I’m relieved to see that maybe you’re getting a little of your old life back. That’s all.”
    Sonny “My old life back?”
    Adrienne “Mm-Hmm. Sweetheart, you’re young, much too young to be trapped in an apartment night after night, cooking, cleaning and baby-sitting.”-------------I wonder if she knows that not everyone enjoys the party life.
    Sonny “All right, just stop, stop, stop, stop. First of all, I am not trapped anywhere. I am exactly where I wanna be. And second of all, Will, Gabi and I, we share the cooking and cleaning responsibilities. So for you to think that I’m doing all the housework is crazy, not to mention totally unfair to Will and Gabi.”-----------Go Sonny.
    Adrienne “All right, you know what, you just--”
    Sonny “No, no. And another thing, you know what? I’m not gonna calm down until you get this through your head--that we take turns doing what needs to be done. And I am in no way being taken advantage of. And every night is not a big, boring drag of cooking and cleaning and changing diapers. We all pitch in. And sometimes, guess what. Guess what we do.”----You tell her.
    Adrienne “What?”
    Sonny “We have fun. And we talk to one another. And we watch movies and play video games and tell jokes--”------I wish I could see these fun times.
    Adrienne “Ok, fine, fine, fine, shh, stop. I get it. You’re life is wonderful and fun and full of laughter. And a great time is had by all. Excellent, excellent. All I’m saying is, I think young people should go out and meet other young people, that they should have experiences, that they should have variety in their life. That’s all I’m saying.”----------Why just “young people”? I would think all ages would want various experiences in their life.
    Sonny “Please, please, please, please, please. Can you listen to me, mother?”---------I love his inflection of “mother”.
    Adrienne “I am.”------She’s not really or she wouldn’t be harping on this constantly.
    Sonny “I do not want or need to meet new people or have variety in my life because I know that’s code for “If you would just break up with Will, I would be happy.” But guess what. That is not your decision. And it is not happening, not now, not ever.”-----I love aggressive Sonny.
    Adrienne “Can you see into the future?”
    Sonny “I am not having this conversation with you right now.”
    Adrienne “Look, stop being so defensive and you know what? Another thing, stop putting words in my mouth. I never once in this conversation said you should break up with Will, never.”-----------You’re always thinking of it though and saying it to others.
    Sonny “No but I can read between the lines.”
    Adrienne “Oh, God. Am I a bad mother because I want my son to have some fun and excitement in his life? So that he’s not bogged down with this huge responsibility while he’s still trying to find his way? I think back just a little while ago to your life. It was simple. Sonny, you were happy.”-----------He started his business in town before he dated Will so I would think he already found his way.

5:36-6:05 Adrienne “I want you to listen to me. I don’t want to upset you. I don’t wanna cause you any more stress, ok?”-----If that were true would you STFU & leave.
    Sonny “Mm-Hmm”
    Adrienne “I just feel that--I just feel that maybe you’ve settled into a situation--”
    Sonny “Settled into a situation.”
    Adrienne “Yes.”
    Sonny “I am living with the guy that I love. My life is great, everything about it. I should feel lucky and you should too because I--I’m in a good place right now.”---------Aww.

6:10 Brent “Look, I just wanted to come by and say sorry I kept you out so late last night. I hope it was worth it.”-----WTH is Brent doing there when he already returned the watch.

6:16 Good lord look how happy Adrienne is to see Sonny chatting with another guy. Apparently any stranger will do as long as it’s not Will.

6:25-6:29 Brent “And you haven’t changed at all.”
    Adrienne “Flattery will get you a free latte, right, Sonny?”---------How does she know that’s a compliment because that could be taken another way.

6:30 Sonny’s expression

6:35-6:47 Brent “Oh, if you’re missing your watch, I left it with Will.”
    Sonny “Oh, oh, thank you. Thank you.”
    Brent “Yeah, yeah, yeah. I-I told him about the Rave too. You don’t mind, right?”
    Sonny “No, of course not. I was gonna tell him in the morning but he was sleeping when I left, so…”--------UGH he still should have told him by a note or something. I would want to be informed by some kind of message because if I woke up in the middle of the night I would be worried about where he was.

7:26 Adrienne “Well, great. Hope to see more of you.”--------Blah.

8:41-10:01 Lucas “Why? Why did you do that?”
    Will “Because it’s Sonny. He’s the guy who climbed K2, ok? I’m not gonna ask him to give up everything that he used to love.”----That’s nice and all but you should still discuss this with Sonny.
    Lucas “Sometimes, that’s what being a parent means. You know, you gotta do that for a while.”
    Will “He’s not a parent. Yes, he stepped up in a major way but he’s not a parent, dad.”-------Technically no he’s not a parent but he does what any father would do.
    Lucas “But what, what’s he doing now, complaining about it? Is that it?”
    Will “No, he loves Ari. And he is so amazing with her. All right? And when she’s older, then we can go off and we can travel and we can do everything that we love to do together. Ok, stop looking at me like I’m crazy.”-------That sound like fun to go on a trip together.
    Lucas “I’m not looking at you like you’re crazy. I’m just--you know, you’re--you’re mature, you’re--old soul. You’re very old for your age.”--------There’s still some things that he needs to learn like communication.
    Will “Aw. Well, having a kid can do that to you.”-------Not really.
    Lucas “Well, it didn’t do that to me. And your mother’s got, like, four kids and she still acts like she’s 12, so it didn’t work on her either. I think you’ve lapped us, to say the least.”-------That’s hilarious about Sami.
    Will “No, just wait till I call you in the middle of the night freaking out when she has a fever or something.”
    Lucas “I used to do that. Your great-grandma Alice used to help me out all the time. So I know exactly what to do and I know that she would be very proud of you. She would.”----------I love how they’re talking about Alice, I miss her.
    Will “Thanks.”
    Lucas “And I know I can’t take credit for that but I will anyway.”
    Will “Oh, God, I got my--”-----------Hmm, I wonder what he was going to say.
    Lucas “I love you, man.”
    Will “I love you too.”------Sweet exchange with his dad.

9:50-9:55 Sonny should be doing that massage.

9:57-9:59 A funny headlock

10:11-11:32 Sonny “You don’t think I remember what you did with me and Brian? It’s the same exact thing. You were pushing us together when I clearly wanted to be with Will. Ok, I’m not gonna have you do that again.”---------The original BIS.
    Adrienne “I wasn’t. Honestly, I wouldn’t.”-------You would too.
    Sonny “No, no, you weren’t? “Bye-Bye. Hope to see more of you.” What was that?”
    Adrienne “He’s your friend. You want me to say, “I hope to see less of you?”-------Actually you could say “see you around”.
    Sonny “No, I don’t wanna do this again, please. This is my life and my business. You can’t tell me who I can spend more or less time with. Do you understand that?”--------He keeps saying “I don’t wanna do this again” but he needs to mean it.
    Adrienne “All right, fine. Do whatever you want. For your information, I’m very interested in architecture.”------I don’t believe her.
    Sonny “What kind of insane non sequitur is that?”
    Adrienne “Ever since I got married in Greece before you were born--because…”
    Sonny “But what in the world does this have to do with anything we’re talking about?”
    Adrienne “When I said, “I’d like to see more of you,” I’d like him to meet Uncle Victor.”-------Uh huh.
    Sonny “Uh.”
    Adrienne “He’s a very personable young man. He’s very intelligent. I mean, people would like to talk to him.”------I’m not all that impressed with him. I find him kind of bland.
    Sonny “Oh, ok. So he’s all those qualities that Will doesn’t have. I see.”
    Adrienne “Stop putting words in my mouth. I’m trying here. Can’t you see how hard I’m trying?”------You’re not really.
    Sonny “Why do you have to try so hard? It’s simple. I love Will. And he loves me. He’s a great guy. Is that not good enough for you?”----------I guess not.
    Adrienne “I want the very best for my son.”
    Sonny “I have the very best. I gotta go.”------Aww.
    Adrienne “Sonny, I didn’t--”
    Sonny “You know what mom? We might not have the most conventional family but it’s working for us. So you have a choice to make. You can accept us or forget about us.”------Good luck with that.

11:19 HOT Sonny.

11:38 I wonder what Sonny’s thinking about when looking at the watch.

11:45-12:21 Sonny “Hey. Brent said that he stopped by. Uh, I’m sorry.”--------Are you really.
    Will “For what?”
    Sonny “Well, you were sleeping this morning. And I was gonna tell you that I went to that Rave and--”-------Leave a note.
    Will “No, thank you so much for not waking me up and telling me that. It’s fine.”-------It’s not fine and you know it.
    Sonny “Are you sure?”-----No.
    Will “Absolutely. It was my idea for you to go out and have a little fun.”
    Sonny “That’s true.”
    Will “Yeah, I’m glad that Brent brought this watch back, though.”
    Sonny “Me too.”
    Will “Maybe we should get a new clasp or something, so it stops falling off everywhere.”
    Sonny “No, it’s--it’s good. It’s ok.”
    Will “Ok.”
    Sonny “I will make sure that it’s not going anywhere.”--------Is there a hidden meaning behind this whole watch thing. Was it deliberate or was the clasp really loose?

11:50-11:52 WilSon kiss

11:52 Will licks his lips

11:54-11:57 Will plays with Sonny’s hair

11:55-11:56 There’s some kind of banging noise that Chandler laughed at.

12:22-12:23 Another sweet kiss.

12:34 Aww Will come on tell Sonny about your true feelings.

12:36-13:07 Sonny “You know what I was thinking? Next time there’s a party, why don’t you go and I’ll stay?”
    Will “That’s ok. I was never really into that scene anyway.”--------Me either.
    Sonny “All right, well, I have a better idea. How about Gabi stays home with Ari and you and I can go on a nice, romantic date? Just the two of us?”--------That would be awesome if we actually saw it.
    Will “That sounds sexy.”-----------The way Will said that is sexy.
    Sonny “Yeah? Let’s make it happen.”
    Will “Ok.”
    Sonny “All right? I’m gonna go shower.”----------------It would hot if Will could join you.
    Will “Ok.”
    Sonny “Bye-Bye. I’m gonna shower.”

12:50-12:53 Will’s face to Ari

13:13 Will “Hi.”-------I love Will’s affection towards Ari.

13:15 Will’s fixation with that watch. The watch ties in with the key return episode where he said that Sonny should have it. If the clasp was loose and it fell off without being noticed does he think that Sonny would find him just as forgettable as the watch.

13:18 Little Ari’s so cute.

Great recap/comments.
    About the watch - I have a feeling there was nothing wrong with the clasp. I think Sonny deliberately took the watch off - maybe if he was wearing it, it would remind him of Will so by taking it off he would not have that reminder? Not sure. Either that or by not wearing it he would not be aware of how long they were gone. I just hope Sonny was faithful and did not do anything that he would regret later (like kissing someone else, etc - I keep thinking of that night he left with the weasel and what almost happened).
    P

#23777   2013/07/13 10:09AM
    kayhan

Thanks for the update. I would imagine it will take time to adjust. I am glad he is contacting you, and that he has support around him. Praying for him every day.

#23778   2013/07/13 12:43PM
    IheartWilSon

Thank you for letting us know. I am so incredibly worried about him. I don't remember him ever talking about other friends or his own family and I hope he has support from them. I still from time to time. A strange question: Str8t, do you think he will ever watch WilSon again because of the memories?

#23779   2013/07/13 12:47PM
    IheartWilSon

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote adnelson92: Hi Everyone!!! We r leaving our condo to go back home from vacation. We had a great time. My mom came from Fl to stay a few days. Now back to the real world.

I agree and I thought about that too. We could be analyzing the mystery of the watch for no reason at all.

I'm glad you had a great vacation.

I third that about the watch

#23780   2013/07/13 12:49PM
    gidi51

it is pity this was not discovered before may be he could be save so sad what i wrote till now don't tell bry. I hope he will recover but it is not easy and not quick i send him hug and love

« 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list