List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/19 01:56PM, Views: 1095294, Replies: 28318
    « 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 » »| page:
    #23751   2013/07/12 03:50PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    IheartWilSon

Great acting by our boys today. But I was uncomfortable at the end. Leaving for the Rave w/o Will knowing he changed his mind, the watch mystery, Will not asking about the watch or anything about how the party was, etc.... And... I think Sonny may have been a little OTT with trying to convince his mom that he didn't feel tied down. Who was he trying to convince? Maybe I'll feel differently when I watch it again. I blame it on the writers. I know this is a soap and they need angst, but I think the writers are being inconsistent with the characters.

Highlights for me:

Sonny seeing through Adrienne's nonsense and knowing she was doing the same thing with Brent as she did with Brian.

Lucas mentioning he and Sami didn't mature with kids. Sami has 4 LOL

The planning of a romantic and sexy date Now only if we can actually see this date... Is that too much to ask?

#23752   2013/07/12 03:52PM
    jaxann

But this writing is kind of making me laugh a little because, maybe I am wrong, but Sonny- Reliable- protective-n love with Will-Mary poppin-Dudly do right- Sonny. ....
    Told Will he did not want to go to the Rave and then after Will was sleeping decided to go and left without leaving a note or a text and partied all night and then the next morning still doesn't call or text or anything???

Now I THINK GOING OUT IS FINE!!!! I just am saying it does not SOUND like Sonny to have not said anything until Brent told him he took the watch and told Will (of course sonny was going to tell him sooner or later)

But Sonny was concerned Will would be upset because the first thing he did was apologize and Will said its okay and he's said "really?"

Does it seem far fetched? He is so responsible and a caretaker. Hmm

So does anyone else think that writing is strange.
    Or maybe men think a note or text is not needed? But Sonny apologized so ??
    I got to give it to DAYS, they are keeping me on my toes!

#23753   2013/07/12 04:04PM
    jaxann

Quote IheartWilSon: Great acting by our boys today. But I was uncomfortable at the end. Leaving for the Rave w/o Will knowing he changed his mind, the watch mystery, Will not asking about the watch or anything about how the party was, etc.... And... I think Sonny may have been a little OTT with trying to convince his mom that he didn't feel tied down. Who was he trying to convince? Maybe I'll feel differently when I watch it again. I blame it on the writers. I know this is a soap and they need angst, but I think the writers are being inconsistent with the characters.

Highlights for me:

Sonny seeing through Adrienne's nonsense and knowing she was doing the same thing with Brent as she did with Brian.

The planning of a romantic and sexy date Now only if we can actually see this date... Is that too much to ask?

First- you have the best Tumblr

Second- yep that acting was too notch today

Third- Sonny was worked up with Adrienne and hot

Fourth--- when you say" who was he trying to convince?" About Sonny's OTT convo with Adrienne, I can sense something too and I think it is that Freddie is playing what he is directed because he stated in SOD something about Sonny questioning himself. But it won't last! He's already starting to realize he wants Will forever agaiin. I think maybe MAYBE he felt some guilt and that is why he was so awesome with his mom.

I know I can be wrong and lots of people see it as he has no doubts and Will created the situation because he pushed Sonny and I think that's cool and interesting and I am not saying it makes no sense or anything like that.

#23754   2013/07/12 05:53PM
    LuvWilSon

Hi WilSon Blvd. I just got finished watching today's show, and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. I got a much better vibe than I did from last week's WilSon scenes. Sure, they are both still not communicating with one another, which is driving me nuts as Str8 said, yet the love is still clearly there and there were nice kisses, touching and talk of a romantic, sexy date. Me likey a lot!

Now a couple more random thoughts, because you all know that's how I roll...

Will, holy smokes, was he HOT in that green shirt. V-necks and these boys really get along...he looked amazing. I really felt for him today, but boy, you have got to communicate how you're feeling...which is why I'm glad he is opening up to Marlena next week. I've watched this show for years, and that's Will's character and what he does...always trying to take it all on himself to spare and protect others he loves.

Sonny, what's up with the hair? Sorry, Ken in GA, but it was not working for me today. I miss the pouff...please bring it back. I loved hot, fired up Sonny when he told off Adrienne again today. She nauseates me the way she was drooling over Brent, just like she did with Brian. Give it a rest lady, it aint gonna work. The whole rave thing is a bit out of character for the perfect Sonny we've seen lately, but here's my take on that...

I think Brent coming back into Sonny's life after a period of being away studying abroad has just made Sonny reflect back on their friendship and the times they hung out together...kind of like the "good old days" so to speak. It happens to all of us when you bump into an old friend or even see an old flame...your mind wanders a bit, you think back, reflect and may think "what if" or "that was a fun time in my life". I don't for one second think that means that Sonny regrets his decision to commit to Will or that he wants to go back to his old life at all. He truly loves Will and Ari, and nothing is going to change that!

They are just having a misunderstanding, combined with a lack of communication. They will sync back up in no time and iron it out...they are not having blow up fights or arguments, and they were quite affectionate today, even though Will was simmering underneath with disappointment and does seem fragile and insecure because of what he's overheard. The acting was superb by Chandler and Freddie, and I loved them both today...all but Freddie's hair!

Hugs all!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/12 05:54PM
    #23755   2013/07/12 06:10PM
    IheartWilSon

Quote jaxann:
    Quote IheartWilSon: Great acting by our boys today. But I was uncomfortable at the end. Leaving for the Rave w/o Will knowing he changed his mind, the watch mystery, Will not asking about the watch or anything about how the party was, etc.... And... I think Sonny may have been a little OTT with trying to convince his mom that he didn't feel tied down. Who was he trying to convince? Maybe I'll feel differently when I watch it again. I blame it on the writers. I know this is a soap and they need angst, but I think the writers are being inconsistent with the characters.

Highlights for me:

First- you have the best Tumblr

Second- yep that acting was too notch today

Third- Sonny was worked up with Adrienne and hot

Fourth--- when you say" who was he trying to convince?" About Sonny's OTT convo with Adrienne, I can sense something too and I think it is that Freddie is playing what he is directed because he stated in SOD something about Sonny questioning himself. But it won't last! He's already starting to realize he wants Will forever agaiin. I think maybe MAYBE he felt some guilt and that is why he was so awesome with his mom.

I know I can be wrong and lots of people see it as he has no doubts and Will created the situation because he pushed Sonny and I think that's cool and interesting and I am not saying it makes no sense or anything like that.

You make a good point about the possible guilt.

Thank you for the compliment on my tumblr blog

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/12 06:14PM
    #23756   2013/07/12 06:40PM
    jaxann

Quote LuvWilSon: Hi WilSon Blvd. I just got finished watching today's show, and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. I got a much better vibe than I did from last week's WilSon scenes. Sure, they are both still not communicating with one another, which is driving me nuts as Str8 said, yet the love is still clearly there and there were nice kisses, touching and talk of a romantic, sexy date. Me likey a lot!

Will, holy smokes, was he HOT in that green shirt. V-necks and these boys really get along...he looked amazing. I really felt for him today, but boy, you have got to communicate how you're feeling...which is why I'm glad he is opening up to Marlena next week. I've watched this show for years, and that's Will's character and what he does...always trying to take it all on himself to spare and protect others he loves.

Sonny, what's up with the hair? Sorry, Ken in GA, but it was not working for me today. I miss the pouff...please bring it back. I loved hot, fired up Sonny when he told off Adrienne again today. She nauseates me the way she was drooling over Brent, just like she did with Brian. Give it a rest lady, it aint gonna work. The whole rave thing is a bit out of character for the perfect Sonny we've seen lately, but here's my take on that...

I think Brent coming back into Sonny's life after a period of being away studying abroad has just made Sonny reflect back on their friendship and the times they hung out together...kind of like the "good old days" so to speak. It happens to all of us when you bump into an old friend or even see an old flame...your mind wanders a bit, you think back, reflect and may think "what if" or "that was a fun time in my life". I don't for one second think that means that Sonny regrets his decision to commit to Will or that he wants to go back to his old life at all. He truly loves Will and Ari, and nothing is going to change that!

They are just having a misunderstanding, combined with a lack of communication. They will sync back up in no time and iron it out...they are not having blow up fights or arguments, and they were quite affectionate today, even though Will was simmering underneath with disappointment and does seem fragile and insecure because of what he's overheard. The acting was superb by Chandler and Freddie, and I loved them both today...all but Freddie's hair!

Hugs all!!!

I hate to be argumentative, but Sonny's hair ... Well it kind of made me ...happy. Lol Just joking and teasing you!!!!!
    Although.he was so sexy today. Maybe the hair was getting to me !!

There are two GREAT things going on right now, IMO:

1. Sonny's hair. No, really. 1. They are together not broken up!
    2. This could lead to real self discovery for each of them and a huge connection when they finally communicate and tell each other honestly how they feel!

#23757   2013/07/12 07:10PM
    kayhan

Quote jaxann: I think when Will asked Sonny to have the clasp fixed on the watch he was wondering if it slipped off for sure and instead of just asking Sonny why the watch was off he asked about clasp. Then sonny said no it was fine. So Will looked sad. will just should ask him!!!!! How did it go? What did you do? And are you sure? Then get it all taken care of and settled

I wondered about that too. Maybe Sonny took the watch off on purpose, and Will suspects that. When Will mentioned to Sonny about maybe getting a new clasp, Sonny said the clasp was fine, and he made a comment, "I will make sure that it's not going anywhere." And then Will had a strange look on his face. I hope Sonny will explain what he meant by that, but I'm not sure if he will - or maybe I am reading too much into it.

#23758   2013/07/12 07:12PM
    kayhan

Quote jaxann:
    Quote cryin4days: I want to pose a question. I get the feeling the watch didn't fall off. If Sonny took it off, why do you suppose he did it?

If that's the watch Will gave to Sonny, I'd like to think that Sonny knew he would be thinking about Will all night if he kept the watch on.

That watch was focused on so much. Weird. But I'm pretty sure that its the one Will told Sonny he left it for him when he moved out because he knew he liked it. (I think key return day).
    So will asked if he should repair clasp and Sonny said no its fine. So did it fall off? Maybe the were swimming? Lol

I wondered about that as well.

#23759   2013/07/12 07:17PM
    kayhan

Highlights for me:

Yes, that bothered me as well. I can understand him not waking Will up, but he should have at least left a note or something. Just seemed kind of strange to just leave without leaving a note or at least texting Will. Didn't he think he would worry?

I hope too that we get to see them actually going on a date. We have not seen them on a date in a long time. That would be a normal thing to see for two guys who are in love. I know it would be more difficult with a baby, but Gabi could stay with her while they go out, or they have a slew of people who would be happy to watch the baby.

#23760   2013/07/12 07:25PM
    kayhan

Quote LuvWilSon: Hi WilSon Blvd. I just got finished watching today's show, and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. I got a much better vibe than I did from last week's WilSon scenes. Sure, they are both still not communicating with one another, which is driving me nuts as Str8 said, yet the love is still clearly there and there were nice kisses, touching and talk of a romantic, sexy date. Me likey a lot!

Hugs all!!!

Great post. You always have such wonderful insights and observations. I too thought maybe Sonny was reflecting back on those carefree days when he was single and free (while out with Brent) but I think too that he is so much happier with Will. Like he said back in May (after Rafe was attacked but before Jensen kidnapped Gabi and Nick) when WilSon were sitting in HTS and Sonny said "when we weren't together, I might not have been happy and in love, but at least my life was simple" or something like that.

« 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list