List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 12:28PM, Views: 968862, Replies: 28218
    « 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 » »| page:
    #23741   2013/07/12 12:14PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

DOOL (Days Of Our Lives) DAYS - Will Scenes - 7.12.13
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzka7s11fCo

#23742   2013/07/12 12:19PM
    jaxann

I think when Will asked Sonny to have the clasp fixed on the watch he was wondering if it slipped off for sure and instead of just asking Sonny why the watch was off he asked about clasp. Then sonny said no it was fine. So Will looked sad. will just should ask him!!!!! How did it go? What did you do? And are you sure? Then get it all taken care of and settled

#23743   2013/07/12 12:45PM
    jaxann

If my posts cause people to leave then I am sorry. I used to just lurk. Then I got all excited. Too excited maybe. But I always enjoy everyone's thoughts and it makes me love Wilson more.
    It's a stressful time in lots of ways for us, so I just want to send positive thoughts...

#23744   2013/07/12 01:21PM
    Ken in GA

Ok, I'm back. I just saw the clip from Youtube of today's Will and Sonny scenes. I wanted to provide an update on my earlier comments since seeing the clips.

First, I LOVE Sonny's hair today! YUMMY!!! I also love snarky Sonny with his mom. Freddie Smith was great today (in my opinion).

Second, poor Will (I'm being facetious). He strongly encouraged his boyfriend to go out to a rave and Sonny took him up on it. YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF WILL!!! UGHH!! These writers!!! I still maintain that it was totally out of character for Sonny to attend this rave. These writers need to be consistent! (I won't continue to beat a dead horse on his issue ... but really!)

Third, Will looked hot today too! Loved that shirt!! I think he needs one in every color! I'll offer to supplement the wardrobe budget for the show if they need help purchasing more of them for Chandler to wear!

Fourth, I've noticed we're getting more kissing and touching between the guys than we've had lately. They are looking more like a couple and less like roommates. Thank you writers! HIRE A GAY MAN AS A WRITER TO ADD AUTHENTICITY IF YOU NEED TO!

Finally, based upon the storyline as of today, I see more angst from Will on Sonny "living his life." I just hope the date night is not off camera! Wouldn't it be novel to actually see them having fun TOGETHER!

Just my opinion.

#23745   2013/07/12 01:31PM
    jaxann

Quote Ken in GA: Ok, I'm back. I just saw the clip from Youtube of today's Will and Sonny scenes. I wanted to provide an update on my earlier comments since seeing the clips.

First, I LOVE Sonny's hair today! YUMMY!!! I also love snarky Sonny with his mom. Freddie Smith was great today (in my opinion).

Second, poor Will (I'm being facetious). He strongly encouraged his boyfriend to go out to a rave and Sonny took him up on it. YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF WILL!!! UGHH!! These writers!!! I still maintain that it was totally out of character for Sonny to attend this rave. These writers need to be consistent! (I won't continue to beat a dead horse on his issue ... but really!)

Third, Will looked hot today too! Loved that shirt!! I think he needs one in every color! I'll offer to supplement the wardrobe budget for the show if they need help purchasing more of them for Chandler to wear!

Fourth, I've noticed we're getting more kissing and touching between the guys than we've had lately. They are looking more like a couple and less like roommates. Thank you writers! HIRE A GAY MAN AS A WRITER TO ADD AUTHENTICITY IF YOU NEED TO!

Finally, based upon the storyline as of today, I see more angst from Will on Sonny "living his life." I just hope the date night is not off camera! Wouldn't it be novel to actually see them having fun TOGETHER!

Just my opinion.

I would live to see that date. Please don't let it get cancelled. Will did tell sonny more than once to go, but he is disappointed so he needs to talk about it.

From your point of view, as a man, do you think he should have left a note or let Will know he was going out all night? Or do you think that's not really a big deal?

Freddie's acting was outstanding today. Some of his best work ever. And Will looked so muscular in that shirt.

#23746   2013/07/12 01:36PM
    jaxann

I had not thought it be out of character to go to the rave but the not saying anything about it or leaving a note or texting that morning... That seemed out if character to me. Actually I never expected Sonny to question his choice of life with Will. I thought he was sure. But I guess with people telling him (just like Will) the doubts creep in.

Love seeing Will bond with his baby.

#23747   2013/07/12 01:58PM
    kayhan

Quote cryin4days: First let me say I created an account on this site just so I could post on this thread. I joined back in February because this was like therapy for me during the aftermath of the failed Nick/Gabi wedding. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've posted in here, but I'm ALWAYS lurking because I love reading everyone's views on the awesomeness that is Will and Sonny.

I said all of that to say that the mood of the thread yesterday was a little disheartening. We're not always going to agree or see things the same way, but that's the beauty of having a point of view. The thing we all can agree on and rejoice together about though is our love of Will and Sonny. That's why I'm hoping those that have decided to leave the thread for a while will reconsider. I belong to a WilSon facebook group and I've seen the same thing happen there where people stop posting. What fun is it going all coo coo for Will and Sonny if you don't have friends to share the cookiness with.

You all are a great group of people and I hope to have more to read from each of you next week when Will is feeling like the third wheel. Have a great weekend!

Cryin4days: I couldn't agree with you more. I love Will and Sonny period. They are the best couple IMO. I may not always agree with the way they react to situations, etc. but I will always love them. It helps that I love the actors that portray the characters of Will and Sonny. I think they are AWESOME! Chandler and Freddie make this couple real for me, and I appreciate them every day that they are on the screen. The show is 100% better when Will and Sonny are on it. The rest of the storylines suck in my opinion. But these writers are doing an awesome job with the WilSon storyline IMO. Some things I don't agree with, and how they write certain situations, but overall they are doing a fantastic job with this storyline. Granted, I did not like Brian - but only because he was trying to break WilSon up so he could be with Sonny. Adrienne drives me crazy with the way she is acting towards Will and always trying to break them up. Brent, I know, is not a romantic rival and I do not hate him. I just don't like it that Will feels so insecure about Brent's friendship with Sonny. I think because of what happened with Brian (who Sonny said was "just a friend" and then the situation almost changed into something more but thank God Sonny did not go any further, But of course Brian made Will think it did) he probably is kind of worried that the same situation could happen with Brent. Even though Sonny reassures Will all of the time that he loves him and wants to be with him, that nagging feeling is probably still there and it is getting the better of Will. I don't like it that Will is so worried and insecure, but that is the way it is in real life with everybody. We all get insecure at times, and wonder "what if."

I love coming to this board and being able to talk about my love for the boys. It is just awesome. I just hope that those who are "taking a break" will come back to us and rejoin the group. But for now, I am just going to keep on posting and whoever wants to comment and post I will enjoy reading their thoughts and ideas and speculations.

Have a great day. I cannot wait to go home and watch today's show. It sounds awesome from the tweets I read, and I also snuck in to watch the JackManningTube clips on YouTube of the WilSon scenes and they looked awesome. 13 minutes of WilSon is fantastic compared to the 5-8 minutes we have been getting lately. To be honest, I wish we would get Will and Sonny every day - not just once or twice a week but EVERY DAY! That would be awesome in my opinion, because I love them so much.

Well, that's enough rambling from me. Thanks for posting, and I hope you post more.

#23748   2013/07/12 02:54PM
    cryin4days

I want to pose a question. I get the feeling the watch didn't fall off. If Sonny took it off, why do you suppose he did it?

If that's the watch Will gave to Sonny, I'd like to think that Sonny knew he would be thinking about Will all night if he kept the watch on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/12 02:56PM
    #23749   2013/07/12 03:38PM
    jaxann

Quote cryin4days: I want to pose a question. I get the feeling the watch didn't fall off. If Sonny took it off, why do you suppose he did it?

If that's the watch Will gave to Sonny, I'd like to think that Sonny knew he would be thinking about Will all night if he kept the watch on.

That watch was focused on so much. Weird. But I'm pretty sure that its the one Will told Sonny he left it for him when he moved out because he knew he liked it. (I think key return day).
    So will asked if he should repair clasp and Sonny said no its fine. So did it fall off? Maybe the were swimming? Lol

#23750   2013/07/12 03:39PM
    IheartWilSon

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote IheartWilSon: Thank you for the suggestions you have given me for Bry's favorite scenes.

I am sad that once again people are wanting to leave. Been there done that. And because of it I feel badly that I didn't even know that TomBry went to Paris. I'm glad that I know now because I like knowing Bry has those memories.

Would someone tell me how Bry has been doing since his last surgery a few weeks ago in May. Is he standing up more again?

I love WilSon, but I loved TomBry's love story even more because it was real. Still having a hard time with how devastating a loss Bry is dealing with right now.

Bry has mentioned that he’s been using a cane and became less dependent of his wheelchair.

That's wonderful news. Thank you.

« 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list