List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/27 02:52AM, Views: 1035231, Replies: 28272
    « 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 » »| page:
    #23731   2013/07/12 10:59AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

Saskia. ‏@Kiia_Byrne #WilSon kiss #1 twitpic.com/d29vnf #Days

Saskia. ‏@Kiia_Byrne #WilSon kiss #2 twitpic.com/d29vzp #days

#23732   2013/07/12 11:00AM
    jaxann

In the latest issue of SOD, Freddie himself says that Sonny is questioning if he really wants a life with Will and Ari and to give up being the hip guy he was. So if Freddie says his character is thinking that then maybe Wills character is not just insecure with no reason. Maybe he knows his boyfriend and is still in love but just concerned. We all know they will be okay and that Sonny will decide he is sure very soon. But considering Freddie says he's having thoughts... Well maybe those of us that have been worried are not ... Well maybe it is understandable how we feel??

Plus for Brent to go to apartment rather than call Sonny and say tell will he had not had so much fun since last time with Sonny... Maybe it's okay to suspect he is not really a good friend.
    But please know I understand I can be wrong and please forgive me if I say something you do not like. Please feel free to have your own opinions. I was just sharing thoughts.

#23733   2013/07/12 11:08AM
    kayhan

Quote Ken in GA: I haven't seen today's episode, but based upon the tweets concerning today's episode, I feel ..... uhhh .... I'm not sure what I feel.

First of all, according to the tweets, Sonny ended up going to this rave on July 4th with Brent. Really ... REALLY! And, on top of that, he left the house to attend the rave while Will was asleep (according to the tweets). Again ... REALLY! These writers .... UGHH!!!! Are we honestly to believe that Sonny, as much as he professed to both Brent and Will that he wanted to stay home with Will and Ari, all of a sudden leaves Will at night and spends the night out partying with Brent?!?! WTH? Are these writers crazy? Do they think WE are crazy to believe such crap?!? This is SO out of character for Sonny. And to top it all off ... it was done OFF SCREEN! Come on! We get hours and hours of Jennifer and Daniel ... or Brady and whatever her name is ... or Sami and EJ .... but we average 8 minutes once or twice a week with Will and Sonny, yet the most action happens with their story OFF CAMERA! Totally frustrating!

And Will ..... let's see, where do I start with Will's character. It's a roller coaster and I credit Chandler Massey with trying to make some sense of the lines he is given. For Will's character, Sonny (played superbly by Freddie Smith) professed his love not only in words but actions, but all of a sudden Will is feeling insecure? Believe me folks ... as a gay man, I know of what I speak. If I had a guy like Sonny that stayed by my hospital bed, accepted my ex-girlfriend and our baby, AND got an apartment for all of us to live in ... AND ... on top of all that ... constantly told me he loved me and wanted to be with me and ONLY ME ... there wouldn't be one iota of insecurity in me at that point!!!!! Again, these writers!!! I liked confident Will when he broke it all down for Brian on his relationship with Sonny!

I know this is a soap, but the writing and the consistency of the writing is AWFUL! I would LOVE to get my hands on a script and take a turn at telling this story! In my humble opinion, there is FAR TOO MUCH emphasis placed on boring characters and not enough on the groundbreaking characters of Will and Sonny! That's just my opinion!

Ken - Great post. I agree with your comments. Yes, the writing is so inconsistent. As far as I am concerned, the WilSon storyline is the BEST ONE this show is doing. The other storylines are just filler in my opinion. Not even worth watching, actually. I think both Chandler and Freddie are doing an amazing job with the material they are given.
    Thank you for sharing your opinions.

#23734   2013/07/12 11:09AM
    jaxann

Quote Ken in GA: I haven't seen today's episode, but based upon the tweets concerning today's episode, I feel ..... uhhh .... I'm not sure what I feel.

First of all, according to the tweets, Sonny ended up going to this rave on July 4th with Brent. Really ... REALLY! And, on top of that, he left the house to attend the rave while Will was asleep (according to the tweets). Again ... REALLY! These writers .... UGHH!!!! Are we honestly to believe that Sonny, as much as he professed to both Brent and Will that he wanted to stay home with Will and Ari, all of a sudden leaves Will at night and spends the night out partying with Brent?!?! WTH? Are these writers crazy? Do they think WE are crazy to believe such crap?!? This is SO out of character for Sonny. And to top it all off ... it was done OFF SCREEN! Come on! We get hours and hours of Jennifer and Daniel ... or Brady and whatever her name is ... or Sami and EJ .... but we average 8 minutes once or twice a week with Will and Sonny, yet the most action happens with their story OFF CAMERA! Totally frustrating!

And Will ..... let's see, where do I start with Will's character. It's a roller coaster and I credit Chandler Massey with trying to make some sense of the lines he is given. For Will's character, Sonny (played superbly by Freddie Smith) professed his love not only in words but actions, but all of a sudden Will is feeling insecure? Believe me folks ... as a gay man, I know of what I speak. If I had a guy like Sonny that stayed by my hospital bed, accepted my ex-girlfriend and our baby, AND got an apartment for all of us to live in ... AND ... on top of all that ... constantly told me he loved me and wanted to be with me and ONLY ME ... there wouldn't be one iota of insecurity in me at that point!!!!! Again, these writers!!! I liked confident Will when he broke it all down for Brian on his relationship with Sonny!

I know this is a soap, but the writing and the consistency of the writing is AWFUL! I would LOVE to get my hands on a script and take a turn at telling this story! In my humble opinion, there is FAR TOO MUCH emphasis placed on boring characters and not enough on the groundbreaking characters of Will and Sonny! That's just my opinion!

Thank you for your perspective. It is awesome to hear. I agree about the groundbreaking opportunity here! . the writing is kind of confusing me and I'm not sure what to think sometimes because I also think some it is not making sense?!?!

#23735   2013/07/12 11:16AM
    kayhan

Quote jaxann: In the latest issue of SOD, Freddie himself says that Sonny is questioning if he really wants a life with Will and Ari and to give up being the hip guy he was. So if Freddie says his character is thinking that then maybe Wills character is not just insecure with no reason. Maybe he knows his boyfriend and is still in love but just concerned. We all know they will be okay and that Sonny will decide he is sure very soon. But considering Freddie says he's having thoughts... Well maybe those of us that have been worried are not ... Well maybe it is understandable how we feel??

Plus for Brent to go to apartment rather than call Sonny and say tell will he had not had so much fun since last time with Sonny... Maybe it's okay to suspect he is not really a good friend.
    But please know I understand I can be wrong and please forgive me if I say something you do not like. Please feel free to have your own opinions. I was just sharing thoughts.

Jaxann - I would imagine Sonny would question his choices, as we all would at one point or another. But we know in the end that he will decide that his life is so much better with Will in it, and also with Arianna. A life of travel and adventure is exciting for awhile, but with no one to share it with would be lonely. Yes, he would have friends (like Brent, Brian, etc. ) to experience it with, but now that he has found Will and knows what true love is, and also the chance to have a child in his life (which he never thought he would want until he was much older) he gets to experience the thrill of seeing this child grow up and also experience the love of a child. I just think his life is so much richer for having met Will and sharing this time with him. Some people live a lifetime without finding that special love (I am speaking from experience because I am still looking and may never find it), and here Sonny and Will have found each other and are experiencing life together. I just really love this WilSon love story so much. I know it is just a soap show, and Will and Sonny are just characters and it is just a "story" but Chandler and Freddie are so amazing that they make this story seem real and natural. They feel like a real couple to me. These actors are that good.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Jaxann. I appreciate your comments so much.

#23736   2013/07/12 11:32AM
    jaxann

Quote kayhan:
    Quote jaxann: In the latest issue of SOD, Freddie himself says that Sonny is questioning if he really wants a life with Will and Ari and to give up being the hip guy he was. So if Freddie says his character is thinking that then maybe Wills character is not just insecure with no reason. Maybe he knows his boyfriend and is still in love but just concerned. We all know they will be okay and that Sonny will decide he is sure very soon. But considering Freddie says he's having thoughts... Well maybe those of us that have been worried are not ... Well maybe it is understandable how we feel??

Jaxann - I would imagine Sonny would question his choices, as we all would at one point or another. But we know in the end that he will decide that his life is so much better with Will in it, and also with Arianna. A life of travel and adventure is exciting for awhile, but with no one to share it with would be lonely. Yes, he would have friends (like Brent, Brian, etc. ) to experience it with, but now that he has found Will and knows what true love is, and also the chance to have a child in his life (which he never thought he would want until he was much older) he gets to experience the thrill of seeing this child grow up and also experience the love of a child. I just think his life is so much richer for having met Will and sharing this time with him. Some people live a lifetime without finding that special love (I am speaking from experience because I am still looking and may never find it), and here Sonny and Will have found each other and are experiencing life together. I just really love this WilSon love story so much. I know it is just a soap show, and Will and Sonny are just characters and it is just a "story" but Chandler and Freddie are so amazing that they make this story seem real and natural. They feel like a real couple to me. These actors are that good.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Jaxann. I appreciate your comments so much.

You know in think that in reality their are unplanned babies brought into this world and even parents probably wonder and stress if its what they want and then soon learn it is the best thing in the entire world for them. And they find they never dreamed of being so happy. So I agree that Sonny is just normal and is going to be more and more in love with Ari and Will (and I personally have to be patient. Lol)

But you pointing out how well these two actors are doing is so important. They take what's given and add so much chemistry and feeling and have made me love them.

#23737   2013/07/12 11:40AM
    cryin4days

First let me say I created an account on this site just so I could post on this thread. I joined back in February because this was like therapy for me during the aftermath of the failed Nick/Gabi wedding. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've posted in here, but I'm ALWAYS lurking because I love reading everyone's views on the awesomeness that is Will and Sonny.

I said all of that to say that the mood of the thread yesterday was a little disheartening. We're not always going to agree or see things the same way, but that's the beauty of having a point of view. The thing we all can agree on and rejoice together about though is our love of Will and Sonny. That's why I'm hoping those that have decided to leave the thread for a while will reconsider. I belong to a WilSon facebook group and I've seen the same thing happen there where people stop posting. What fun is it going all coo coo for Will and Sonny if you don't have friends to share the cookiness with.

You all are a great group of people and I hope to have more to read from each of you next week when Will is feeling like the third wheel. Have a great weekend!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/12 11:42AM
    #23738   2013/07/12 12:06PM
    gidi51

i completeley agree with u

#23739   2013/07/12 12:09PM
    gidi51

#23740   2013/07/12 12:12PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote cryin4days: First let me say I created an account on this site just so I could post on this thread. I joined back in February because this was like therapy for me during the aftermath of the failed Nick/Gabi wedding. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've posted in here, but I'm ALWAYS lurking because I love reading everyone's views on the awesomeness that is Will and Sonny.

I said all of that to say that the mood of the thread yesterday was a little disheartening. We're not always going to agree or see things the same way, but that's the beauty of having a point of view. The thing we all can agree on and rejoice together about though is our love of Will and Sonny. That's why I'm hoping those that have decided to leave the thread for a while will reconsider. I belong to a WilSon facebook group and I've seen the same thing happen there where people stop posting. What fun is it going all coo coo for Will and Sonny if you don't have friends to share the cookiness with.

You all are a great group of people and I hope to have more to read from each of you next week when Will is feeling like the third wheel. Have a great weekend!

It’s kind of sad that no matter where you go people are afraid to express what they feel without being criticized for feeling that way. I’ve seen this everywhere YT, twitter, various soap boards and I don’t use FB but I’m sure it’s the same.

I love Will & Sonny equally and I see both of their flaws because they’re not communicating with each other. Why doesn’t Will saying anything about what he feels, this is totally pissing me off. Why didn’t Sonny say anything to Will about going to the Rave, this is totally pissing me off. I don’t see one of them being better than the other.

In the end this is a soap and there’s supposed to be angst involved although it could be better.

I hope people return as well.

« 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list