List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/28 10:00AM, Views: 1050938, Replies: 28295
    « 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 » »| page:
    #23721   2013/07/12 09:50AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Str8tButEqual

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday When Brent goes, Sonny gets mad at Adrienne for pushing then together, like she did with Brian!
    Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja I thought that Sonny wasn't going to go out with Brent. Would've been nice to actually see why he changed his mind. #Wilson #Days
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday Adrienne wants best for her son. Sonny says he has the best and she can accept them or forget about them!
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Will explains to Lucas that Sonny had an exciting life, he does not wnat him to stop. In the future they can do all 2gether
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday Lucas impreseed with responsible Will, so would Alice be
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Sonny went to the rave. Grrrr! Wilson kisses... Will acts like everything is good....but his face tells otherwise
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Adrienne and Lucas scenes...I never thought it possible

#23722   2013/07/12 09:55AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. Today should be a WilSon day. YAY

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

7/12 Kristen has a special request for Eric; Rafe's health takes a turn for the worse; Lucas worries for Will when he learns that Sonny spent the night partying with Brent; Cameron and Abigail give Chad advice regarding EJ's offer.

Zap2it
    tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives...

7/12 Kristen makes a request of Eric; Lucas hears that Sonny spent a night partying with Brent; Rafe's health deteriorates; Cameron and Abigail talk to Chad about E.J.'s offer.

Thanks, Str8t. Glad Lucas is on - I miss seeing him too. And of course, Will and Sonny - hate that we only got them one day this week, and I think they are on two days next week. But at least we get to see them.

Have a great day, everybody. I will check in later after I watch the show (well, I may sneak on just to see if anyone is chatting while I am at work).

You're welcome Kay. I can't wait to see the show today.

Me too. Unfortunately I found out they are going to be shutting my electric off in my neighborhood at 1:00 p.m. and also 4:00 p.m. so my DVR will not record the show. So I guess I wait until 8 p.m. when SoapNet has Days of our Lives. Darn it. Hopefully JackManningTube will have the youtube clips up around 3 or 4 and maybe I can at least see WilSon scenes - those are the best part of the show anyway (in my opinion).

#23723   2013/07/12 09:55AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Mari updated her story.

www.fanfiction.net/s/9438028/4/Hold-Me-In-Your-Arms

Fantastic! I checked last night at was still at Chapter 3. So happy she has the next chapter done and ready to read. Thank you.

#23724   2013/07/12 09:59AM
    Str8tButEqual

Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Will is holding Arianna. WIlson talk abt going on a date and Gabi staying home to watch the baby.

#23725   2013/07/12 10:02AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday When Brent goes, Sonny gets mad at Adrienne for pushing then together, like she did with Brian!
    Krista Dido ‏@Kluvsja I thought that Sonny wasn't going to go out with Brent. Would've been nice to actually see why he changed his mind. #Wilson #Days
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday Adrienne wants best for her son. Sonny says he has the best and she can accept them or forget about them!
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Will explains to Lucas that Sonny had an exciting life, he does not wnat him to stop. In the future they can do all 2gether
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday Lucas impreseed with responsible Will, so would Alice be
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Sonny went to the rave. Grrrr! Wilson kisses... Will acts like everything is good....but his face tells otherwise
    Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Adrienne and Lucas scenes...I never thought it possible

Good for Sonny for telling Adrienne that. I'm glad.
    Good we get a WilSon kiss.
    Glad Lucas is on today. I like Lucas now that he supports WilSon. I'm not mad that Sonny went to the Rave with Brent. Will wanted him to go out and have fun. I'm just not happy he stayed out all night. But I'm glad he is so open about loving Will and Ari. Sounds like a good show.
    Thanks, Str8t, for sharing the tweets. I love Will and Sonny (as if you didn't know that already LOL).

#23726   2013/07/12 10:05AM
    kayhan

Quote Str8tButEqual: Dreamer ‏@DR1Dreamer #DAYS Will is holding Arianna. WIlson talk abt going on a date and Gabi staying home to watch the baby.

I hope that happens. It has been a LONG time since we have seen Will and Sonny on an actual date.

#23727   2013/07/12 10:07AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote kayhan:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Morning WilSon Blvd. Today should be a WilSon day. YAY

Here’s what’s on today’s episode.

TV Guide
    www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489

7/12 Kristen has a special request for Eric; Rafe's health takes a turn for the worse; Lucas worries for Will when he learns that Sonny spent the night partying with Brent; Cameron and Abigail give Chad advice regarding EJ's offer.

Zap2it
    tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives...

7/12 Kristen makes a request of Eric; Lucas hears that Sonny spent a night partying with Brent; Rafe's health deteriorates; Cameron and Abigail talk to Chad about E.J.'s offer.

Thanks, Str8t. Glad Lucas is on - I miss seeing him too. And of course, Will and Sonny - hate that we only got them one day this week, and I think they are on two days next week. But at least we get to see them.

Have a great day, everybody. I will check in later after I watch the show (well, I may sneak on just to see if anyone is chatting while I am at work).

You're welcome Kay. I can't wait to see the show today.

Me too. Unfortunately I found out they are going to be shutting my electric off in my neighborhood at 1:00 p.m. and also 4:00 p.m. so my DVR will not record the show. So I guess I wait until 8 p.m. when SoapNet has Days of our Lives. Darn it. Hopefully JackManningTube will have the youtube clips up around 3 or 4 and maybe I can at least see WilSon scenes - those are the best part of the show anyway (in my opinion).

Uh oh, well at least JMT is pretty good at being prompt with his clips unless he has other appointments.

You're welcome for the update.

#23728   2013/07/12 10:11AM
    Str8tButEqual

The DC lady usually runs behind.

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday Son goes home, tells Will he is sorry he did not tell him about rave. Will acts it is no big deal, but gets glum after
    DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday Adrienne sees Lucas at town square, starts to show him Ari video on her phone NOOOOOOOOOO!

DaysCafe ‏@DaysCafe #days #dool Friday Adrienne's phone needs to be charged, she will send Lucas video from home, takes potshot at Will and Sami and goes

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/12 10:18AM
    #23729   2013/07/12 10:33AM
    gidi51

adrianne will anything she can to dipature wilson
    is there something in her past can used against her?

#23730   2013/07/12 10:38AM
    Ken in GA

I haven't seen today's episode, but based upon the tweets concerning today's episode, I feel ..... uhhh .... I'm not sure what I feel.

First of all, according to the tweets, Sonny ended up going to this rave on July 4th with Brent. Really ... REALLY! And, on top of that, he left the house to attend the rave while Will was asleep (according to the tweets). Again ... REALLY! These writers .... UGHH!!!! Are we honestly to believe that Sonny, as much as he professed to both Brent and Will that he wanted to stay home with Will and Ari, all of a sudden leaves Will at night and spends the night out partying with Brent?!?! WTH? Are these writers crazy? Do they think WE are crazy to believe such crap?!? This is SO out of character for Sonny. And to top it all off ... it was done OFF SCREEN! Come on! We get hours and hours of Jennifer and Daniel ... or Brady and whatever her name is ... or Sami and EJ .... but we average 8 minutes once or twice a week with Will and Sonny, yet the most action happens with their story OFF CAMERA! Totally frustrating!

And Will ..... let's see, where do I start with Will's character. It's a roller coaster and I credit Chandler Massey with trying to make some sense of the lines he is given. For Will's character, Sonny (played superbly by Freddie Smith) professed his love not only in words but actions, but all of a sudden Will is feeling insecure? Believe me folks ... as a gay man, I know of what I speak. If I had a guy like Sonny that stayed by my hospital bed, accepted my ex-girlfriend and our baby, AND got an apartment for all of us to live in ... AND ... on top of all that ... constantly told me he loved me and wanted to be with me and ONLY ME ... there wouldn't be one iota of insecurity in me at that point!!!!! Again, these writers!!! I liked confident Will when he broke it all down for Brian on his relationship with Sonny!

I know this is a soap, but the writing and the consistency of the writing is AWFUL! I would LOVE to get my hands on a script and take a turn at telling this story! In my humble opinion, there is FAR TOO MUCH emphasis placed on boring characters and not enough on the groundbreaking characters of Will and Sonny! That's just my opinion!

« 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list